This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Dr. Caelus » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:07 pm

Finally found Leader Megatron (Target) and Voyager Nitro (Wal-Mart). Wanted both but... sacrifices have to be made.

Nitro looks great with Skytread though!
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:35 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Dragonstorm looks interestingly engineered but dear god that colourscheme suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. If I get him he'll be getting the airbrush treatment.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Me Grimlock King » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:46 pm

@Kanrabat- I DO in fact have the Tiny Turbo Changers of Sqweeks and Cogman too but I was merely wishing for Legion Class ones is all
Me Grimlock King
Mini-Con

Postby ebo716 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:07 pm

Motto: "Changes aren't permanent, but change is."
Weapon: Proton Rifle
IMG_0366.JPG
So I was in Target earlier and I saw this totally definetly 100% not a joke at all incredibly well packaged bumblebee.
ebo716
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: The boat from the scary tunnel scene in Willy Wonka

Postby RodimalToyota » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:50 pm

Voyager Nitro is hands down the best movie toy in awhile. Love the headmaster slot and working cockpit
Masterpiece Hoarder
RodimalToyota
Pretender
News Credits: 5

Postby nycPrime » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Better figure: Voyager or Leader Megatron? Only interested in getting one.
nycPrime
Headmaster
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:06 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
nycPrime wrote:Better figure: Voyager or Leader Megatron? Only interested in getting one.

Depends on what you want from your megs...

Voyager is intuitive, and everything is in better proportion (especially the cannon). The jet mode is great as well, it has a satisfying transformation, and the poseability is better than the leader (double jointed neck where the leader has none, and the cannon won't weigh the arm down or throw off it's center of gravity as it is massive) plus, he scales better with the other decepticons too.

The leader is bigger, and more kibble free than the voyager, but he only has a neck swivel, and his face is kind of malformed and hideous, and you are either stuck with gorilla-arm syndrome, or wrist cavities that look like you could go spelunking in them. On the other hand, his jet mode is splendid and massive and makes for a great display piece with the fire add-ons, his automorphing face is pretty neat, and his sword is gorgeous. But, his cannon is hilariously miss-proportioned, and it is a massive chunk of dense kibble that's slung onto his arm and might interfere with his poseability.

Overall, if you can find the voyager, I'd say go for that one, if you're okay with (or don't see) the shortcomings of the leader, get that one; hope this helps ;)^
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Kotori_Sonoda » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:06 am

Motto: "Missiles can't hit it, but little girls can?"
heads up for those planning to buy, dragonstorm, apparently the dragon heads get broken easily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUA526mBNrM
Collects Bayformers Toys and whatever else I think that looks cool regardless of line
Too poor for 3P or MP lines :D
Kotori_Sonoda
Micromaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:01 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Kotori_Sonoda wrote:heads up for those planning to buy, dragonstorm, apparently the dragon heads get broken easily.

Well, that's nasty.
It's now confirmed that I'll wait for the Weijiang version. [-(

(By the way, just quote me to see how to embed YouTube)
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby nycPrime » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:40 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:Voyager is intuitive, and everything is in better proportion (especially the cannon). The jet mode is great as well, it has a satisfying transformation, and the poseability is better than the leader (double jointed neck where the leader has none, and the cannon won't weigh the arm down or throw off it's center of gravity as it is massive) plus, he scales better with the other decepticons too.

The leader is bigger, and more kibble free than the voyager, but he only has a neck swivel, and his face is kind of malformed and hideous, and you are either stuck with gorilla-arm syndrome, or wrist cavities that look like you could go spelunking in them. On the other hand, his jet mode is splendid and massive and makes for a great display piece with the fire add-ons, his automorphing face is pretty neat, and his sword is gorgeous. But, his cannon is hilariously miss-proportioned, and it is a massive chunk of dense kibble that's slung onto his arm and might interfere with his poseability.

Overall, if you can find the voyager, I'd say go for that one, if you're okay with (or don't see) the shortcomings of the leader, get that one; hope this helps ;)^

Thanks. I think I watched all the review videos for both figures and you pretty much summed it up. I'm leaning toward the voyager but dang that leader jet figure looks amazing.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:19 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
nycPrime wrote:Thanks. I think I watched all the review videos for both figures and you pretty much summed it up. I'm leaning toward the voyager but dang that leader jet figure looks amazing.

I think the voyager is the best option simply because only the voyager class is a constant among ALL the Movie lines. I make for a very awesome display.

Still, appart space an money, nothing stop you from getting both leader and voyager TLK Megs. Both are significantly different enough to be worth it.

I may buy a Leader myself, but only if it's on sale. No way I'm gonna pay 86.25$CAN for this.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Bronzewolf » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
The upcoming Transformers The Last Knight Leader Class Dragonstorm is one of the figures people are most looking forward to in the last waves of the TLK toyline, and we now have a couple of videos that give a better look at the figure. One of them is an Asian-language full video review that shows off the packaging, the dragon mode, and the individual robots, and it tops off at just under an hour long.
The other video comes to us via YouTube channel Pancrazi,
and through a tip from Seibertronian Kotori_Sonoda. It's an English video detailing a major flaw in some of the Dragonstorm toys. It's unknown if it affects all figures, but it is definitely something to look out for when considering purchasing the Dragon duo-con. Check out both videos below!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6

Postby EagleBot13 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:30 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Um, he didn't cut the tie holding the head in place. I don't have the toy in hand yet, so I could be wrong, but i'm going to assume that's why it broke.
EagleBot13
Micromaster
Watch EagleBot13 on YouTube
Strength: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8

Postby TFmonkeybiz » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:39 pm

First the Steelbane/Skullitron moulds floppiness and now this guy's fragile neck joints? What is it with Hasbro and faulty dragonforemrs recently?
TFmonkeybiz
Mini-Con
News Credits: 3

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
EagleBot13 wrote:Um, he didn't cut the tie holding the head in place. I don't have the toy in hand yet, so I could be wrong, but i'm going to assume that's why it broke.

Shouldn't break that easily but yeah the tie is still attached to the head before he starts pulling it out.

TFmonkeybiz wrote:First the Steelbane/Skullitron moulds floppiness and now this guy's fragile neck joints? What is it with Hasbro and faulty dragonforemrs recently?

And Trypticon's dodgy legs?

Steelbane mold is an easy fix. I haven't got it yet (never seen it for sale) but my friend's sorted his out with some nail polish and it poses superbly even on one foot.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:38 pm

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
these dragonformers are having issues, I'm expected the simplified turbo changer dragonstorm to explode from the springs at this point
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Strength: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Manterax Prime » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:44 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
From what I've seen, I think it was broken before he opened it, which means the factory shipped a broken item.

Hey, :TAKARATOMY: , I think you fools should find new factories, because the ones you have contracted right now seem to have lazy QC departments.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
Manterax Prime
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 3
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby triKlops » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:01 pm

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
The penitent knight kneels...
ImageTRU The Last Knight Skullitron by triKlops six2four, on Flickr

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby SpyX370 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:17 am

I had this early because of ACG in HK and the neck on my one broke straight out of the box... I returned mine and I get the replacement next week, which I believe is the official release date.
SpyX370
Mini-Con

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:24 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
let's hope it just a bad batch and not a design flaw or something. I bought a NECA Predator figure a couple years ago that broke apart in three places when removed from packaging, returned it to same company for replacement... which broke apart easily too. Then got refunded and tried a different company's stock and bought the same figure there and was completely fine. NECA mentioned the bad ones were likely left over stock from one of the factories they don't use anymore to to the low quality.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby WreckerJack » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:39 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Would be interesting to see pictures of the damage so we can compare notes.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295

Postby RAR » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:38 pm

Might explain why when Hasbro was testing Trypticons they were coming up with no issues.

It's a bit like how Hasbro Transmetal Megatron's are more prone to breaking that the Takara ones are. the slight changes make a lot of differences.

Speaking of Manufacturing though - have we heard any more about what lines Hasbro plans to make in India - will it include any Transformers lines I wonder ? It did cross my mind they might make Micronauts toys there (if they ever actually get around to making some).
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee Variant Found in Canada

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:58 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Thanks to our own Scotty P, we knew of the existence of a Deluxe Bumblebee variant with a movie accurate colour scheme in car mode (with the all black top) as seen in Transformers: The Last Knight. As with many toys though, variants are usually region specific, with particular different batches all sent to the same area. The Chromedome with the Takara head was never found outside the US for instance. So it was a fun surprise to see that this Bumblebee variant was found outside of the US. It has now been found in Montreal, Canada, which is where the photos below come from, at Walmart. If you are in another country, let us know if you too found this variant.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby BG the Robit » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:41 pm

Motto: "I'm a AA Battery. Goodbye."
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Um... Sorry, but what's the difference between this one and the TLK Bee I've had since a little before the movie came out? I've been looking at these pics and my bot and I'm just not seeing a difference.
1502217062417-649687296.jpg
BG the Robit
Targetmaster
Alt Mode: Monoformer
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Stuartmaximus » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:04 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Kotori_Sonoda wrote:heads up for those planning to buy, dragonstorm, apparently the dragon heads get broken easily.

Well, that's nasty.
It's now confirmed that I'll wait for the Weijiang version. [-(

(By the way, just quote me to see how to embed YouTube)

is there gonna be a Wei Jiang version :-? coz i haven't heard anything :???:

i know that there's already the OS Voy Megs, but dunno if they'll continue(or not?) to do more ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 JUN220009 1A (CA) Tan"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #348 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM449 348B (W) McConville (CA) Randal"
SPAWN #348 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #343 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR230290 343A (W) McConville (CA) Stevens"
SPAWN #343 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #20 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 MAY230276 20C (CA) Williams"
SCORCHED #20 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #20 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAR230129 20B (CA) Colak"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #340 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JAN230272 340A (W) McConville (CA) Spears"
SPAWN #340 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #10 Cvr B Dynamic Forces DF Image Comics 2024 (CA) Haeser 240210A"
KING SPAWN #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #21 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR230237 21A (CA) Stevens"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #28 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0124IM306 28B (CA) Tomaselli (W) Layman"
NEW!
SCORCHED #28 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #17 Cvr B Image Comics FEB230243 17B (CA) Tomaselli (W)Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #17 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #20 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230274 20A (CA) Williams (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #20 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #17 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 DEC220238 17A (CA) Bianchi"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #1 Cvr H 1:50 Image Comics 2022 OCT210017 1H Spawn (CA) Capullo"
SCORCHED #1 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 3D sealed Image Comics 2022 JUN220022 (CA) Valentino"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON