This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:59 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Aye! I'm a bit miffed that they're not gonna be bringing out Canopy, Dreadbot(Hooligan), Trench(excavator transformer from the junkyard), Mohawk, Bulldog, HMS Alliance(sub) transformer, DOTM Jetfire style bot who turns into a Hawker Hurricane, Onslaught, Daytrader, & the mysterious red McLaren as toys
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:12 am

Stuartmaximus wrote:Aye! I'm a bit miffed that they're not gonna be bringing out Canopy, Dreadbot(Hooligan), Trench(excavator transformer from the junkyard), Mohawk, Bulldog, HMS Alliance(sub) transformer, DOTM Jetfire style bot who turns into a Hawker Hurricane, Onslaught, Daytrader, & the mysterious red McLaren as toys

I miss when the movie lines would make toys out of random cars in the movies. I was really hoping the Age of Extinction lineup would make a Transformers out of T. J. Miller's character's Mini Cooper.
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
News Credits: 8
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Quantum Surge » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:18 am

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Here's my vision of what the mainline TLK toyline would be like:

Deluxe:

-Wave 1: Bumblebee (new mold & hammer), Barricade, Drift, Berserker
-Wave 2: Sqweeks, Mohawk, Hot Rod, Cogman
-Wave 3: Daytrader, Dreadbot, Crosshairs, and Steelbane

Voyager:

Wave 1: Optimus Prime, Grimlock (w/retooled head like the Armor Change version)
Wave 2: Megatron, Hound
Wave 3: Onslaught, Nitro Zeus

Leader Class:

Wave 1: Optimus Prime (same as Calibur retool but with silver paint replacing chrome), Megatron
Wave 2: Dragonstorm
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:47 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Did I miss the announcement that Sqweeks is getting replaced as an allspark power starter set? I just saw the figure on Amazon, 3rd party seller pre-order.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Firepower: 10

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:20 am

no idea on the Allspark Tech Sqweeks :???:

but...the only 3rd party item(Sqweeks) that I've seen doing the rounds is that Wei Jiang style OS one
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Qwan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:32 am

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Stuartmaximus wrote:no idea on the Allspark Tech Sqweeks :???:

but...the only 3rd party item(Sqweeks) that I've seen doing the rounds is that Wei Jiang style OS one

I think "3rd party seller", as in someone else (not Amazon themselves) selling the item. ;)^

Sorry I can't help either, Chuck. I don't have any idea myself, maybe I should be keeping better track of the TLK toyline...

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:38 am

william-james88 wrote:I just wanted to get get something out of my chest for this movie line. Now I dont like to be overly negative (nor overly positive) but I really feel someone **** up with The Last Knight toyline and how its being distributed. I have always been under the impression that if toys arent out, its there retailer's fault. But every when every single retailer doesnt have product out, it makes me look at the supplier and thats where things make no damn sense. The toys should be out for the film, right?! And yet the film has come and gone and this line still hasnt been fully released at retail. Anything past wave 1 has been scarce in the US (from what I read here), the leaders just started being found easily recently, but no sign of Dragonstorm. Plus no sign of that deluxe Walmart exclusive Hot Rod. We know that the toy has been finished for a while now, and china got him. So, with that being the case, where the **** is the hold up?! Does Walmart not want this guy from hasbro yet? Or do they have him and are sitting on him? None of those make any sense but neither does him not being released. Since he has been made and boxed, there are loads of em stocked somewhere at some point on the supply chain instead of being at the end of it, up on the shelves. And this seems to be the case for the rest of the line which has yet to see saturation. I just find this whole undertaking bonkers. I dont know who to blame exactly, but for your most profitable toyline, there have been some major mistakes made across the board.

The RED FLAG for me... is that wave 2 has been on Hasbro Toy Shop FOR MONTHS. They NEVER get things "fresh and new" we had the same issue with blitzwing and tankor. They're just NOW hitting saturation on the west coast (or it's the rare stray case).

I don't know if retailers were tucking their tails and waiting for FORCE FRIDAY to blow over.... I don't know if we'll suddenly see a wealth of transformers for November/December.

At first I blamed it on "back to school"... for places like Target... but that came and went too.

All I have to say... if the Movie line catches heat for "not selling well" again... it's not because the fans aren't trying to find them....

They at least learned their lesson and didn't clog up the transformer shelves with all that weird stuff from AoE.
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:40 am

I also have a hard time believe it's a Hasbro thing... Since again, Force Friday pushed... and I still see (some) new Marvel figures....

I can see Target dropping the ball because they stock all their deluxe/voyagers/leaders by the same DCPI codes (so the associates/stores?) can't actually tell the difference from a stock perspective. That always bothered me when I was a sales associate (though I'd also rotate stock versus letting it rot too).
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Qwan wrote:

I think "3rd party seller", as in someone else (not Amazon themselves) selling the item. ;)^

Sorry I can't help either, Chuck. I don't have any idea myself, maybe I should be keeping better track of the TLK toyline...

Yeah it's weird I never heard of it and thought Megatron would be the last of that sub-line. The listing does have official pics fyi. Any idea if WalMart got the legion 2-packs in? I doubt it if they still haven't stocked regular Hot-Rod.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:29 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Qwan wrote:

Yeah it's weird I never heard of it and thought Megatron would be the last of that sub-line. The listing does have official pics fyi. Any idea if WalMart got the legion 2-packs in? I doubt it if they still haven't stocked regular Hot-Rod.

It was announced with everything else :

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... air/37379/

TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT ALLSPARK TECH Starter Pack Assortment
(Ages 6 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $29.99/Available: Fall 2017)

In TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT, new evil rises for the fate of Earth. Thrust into the far reaches of space, OPTIMUS PRIME hurtles towards an enemy more fearsome than he has faced. The once incorruptible hero now contends with a force that could push him to his limits… With the TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT ALLSPARK TECH Starter Pack Assortment, fans can control the action with the ALLSPARK TECH cube. The pack includes one ALLSPARK TECH figure – insert the cube into the figure and watch and listen as it activates lights and more than 15 lights, sounds and phrases! This starter pack also comes with a USB charging cord, including what you need to launch into ALLSPARK TECH play. The Cube also powers additional ALLSPARK TECH figures. Choose from three iconic characters from the film including OPTIMUS PRIME, SHADOWSPARK OPTIMUS PRIME or SQWEEKS. Each sold separately. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4493
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Qwan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:52 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
The Last Knight's most iconic characters: a list by Hasbro!
    - Optimus Prime
    - Sqweeks
    - Shadow Spark Optimus Prime
#-o
Yeah sure.

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:40 pm

Qwan wrote:
The Last Knight's most iconic characters: a list by Hasbro!
    - Optimus Prime
    - Sqweeks
    - Shadow Spark Optimus Prime
#-o
Yeah sure.

I know, I don't remember ever hearing about Sqweeks. Hopefully, stores pick it up.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:25 am

Well...that answers that...but hopefully we'll get a pic or even video review of Allspark Tech Sqweeks coming soon, so we can check if it's worth getting ourselves

As for shoddy distribution

the UK's still stuck with Wave 1 of the Tiny Turbo Changers, so no idea when Wave 2'll ever arrive? to get Sqweeks, btw...Ebay ect don't have Tiny Turbo Changer Sqweeks either! even though they have the other Wave 2 figs, nor does the UK yet have Deluxe Cogman or Nitro Zeus(still waiting for those guys too & YES!! online retailers prob have those in...i know Kapow did/does or will) but the point is that they haven't yet adorned the bricks and mortar store shelves here in the UK. I mean ok! when it comes to transformers bricks and mortar distribution as a whole...the UK's always had a bad reputation in that department.
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:29 am

Amazon has pics up. It comes with a gun arm.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:31 am

Ok, so I found a Barricade tonight and snagged him since I'm impatiently waiting for wave 3 Bumblebee and MPM Optimus to get here - this is my biggest Transformers purchase regret in years. I don't know if this is a widespread issue with him but my copy's joints are ridiculously floppy to the point he can barely stand up and his chest doesn't even hold down well. The worst part is I really like how his robot mode looks in general (though I'd prefer the WAY cooler head design he actually had in the movie, I'd be tempted to tighten the joints myself in that case) but if he can't even stand on my shelf there's no point in having him. Sorry to all those that liked and recommended him but I'm returning him to Target tomorrow. What a mess.
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
News Credits: 8
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby Rysquad » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:49 am

I never want to transform Nitro ever again
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 9

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:17 am

Rysquad wrote:I never want to transform Nitro ever again

It gets better the more you do it, believe me.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted

Postby Tyrannacon » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:33 am

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
You may remember we covered this from Toy Fair 2017 back in February that Sqweeks was going to be in the AllSpark Tech Assortment. Here is the description as a refresher for those that need it.

TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT ALLSPARK TECH Starter Pack Assortment
(Ages 6 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $29.99/Available: Fall 2017)

In TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT, new evil rises for the fate of Earth. Thrust into the far reaches of space, OPTIMUS PRIME hurtles towards an enemy more fearsome than he has faced. The once incorruptible hero now contends with a force that could push him to his limits… With the TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT ALLSPARK TECH Starter Pack Assortment, fans can control the action with the ALLSPARK TECH cube. The pack includes one ALLSPARK TECH figure – insert the cube into the figure and watch and listen as it activates lights and more than 15 lights, sounds and phrases! This starter pack also comes with a USB charging cord, including what you need to launch into ALLSPARK TECH play. The Cube also powers additional ALLSPARK TECH figures. Choose from three iconic characters from the film including OPTIMUS PRIME, SHADOWSPARK OPTIMUS PRIME or SQWEEKS. Each sold separately. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

Amazon has posted stock images for Sqweeks recently. Check out the images below:

:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Courage: 9

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:04 am

Thanks, but....meh! it doesn't transform :(
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby SG Roadbuster » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:52 am

yeah, no thanks, i'd rather actually be able to find the Real Sqweeks at retail thanks.
SG Roadbuster
Minibot

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:47 am

Hey all, here's my review of the new Knight Armor Hound figure. Last one of the sub line.

https://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=109952
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Rysquad wrote:I never want to transform Nitro ever again

It gets better the more you do it, believe me.

After the 2nd time or so, it is so much fun and addicting. There's a reason he is my figure of the year
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7

Postby BombshellDaBug » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:07 pm

Motto: "Well, that's not good."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Autobot Roadburn wrote:Ok, so I found a Barricade tonight and snagged him since I'm impatiently waiting for wave 3 Bumblebee and MPM Optimus to get here - this is my biggest Transformers purchase regret in years. I don't know if this is a widespread issue with him but my copy's joints are ridiculously floppy to the point he can barely stand up and his chest doesn't even hold down well. The worst part is I really like how his robot mode looks in general (though I'd prefer the WAY cooler head design he actually had in the movie, I'd be tempted to tighten the joints myself in that case) but if he can't even stand on my shelf there's no point in having him. Sorry to all those that liked and recommended him but I'm returning him to Target tomorrow. What a mess.

It sounds like it might be an issue with yours in particular, unfortunately. My Barricade stands up fine with no issues. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've heard of this issue happening with Barricade before. Anyways, I'm sorry to hear that yours won't stand up at all. Hopefully you can get it replaced.

On an unrelated note, I managed to get a hold of Legion class Dragonstorm. It's a fun little figure.
BombshellDaBug
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Beetle
Strength: 3
Endurance: 6

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:30 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
BombshellDaBug wrote:On an unrelated note, I managed to get a hold of Legion class Dragonstorm. It's a fun little figure.

Being in the Last Knight toy thread, I find that plenty related :D

How did you get your hands on one?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4493
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby BombshellDaBug » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:43 pm

Motto: "Well, that's not good."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
william-james88 wrote:
BombshellDaBug wrote:On an unrelated note, I managed to get a hold of Legion class Dragonstorm. It's a fun little figure.

Being in the Last Knight toy thread, I find that plenty related :D

How did you get your hands on one?

I caved and bought one from a scalper on Amazon. The third-party seller at least got it to me reliably. Not happy with the amount I spent on it, but considering the serious distribution issues we've been seeing, I figured that I might as well snag it in case I never see it at a store at all.

Edited to include pics:
Attachments
036.JPG
BombshellDaBug
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Beetle
Strength: 3
Endurance: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #40 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #53 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A) Delbo (CA) Lee 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ENERGON #20 Dreamwave Comics DW 2004 (W) Furman (A/CA) Guidi"
Transformers ENERG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #16 Cvr A IDW Comics 2009 16A (CA) Guidi"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210586 3A (CA) Lee"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 1RIA (CA) Caltsoudas 211118B"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr E 1:10 Connecting Image Comics 2023 0823IM290 1E (CA)Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JUN221674 4B (CA) Zama"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr A Duke Image Comics 2023 1023IM897 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #4 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915Q"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #27 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 NOV200365 27RI (CA) Goux (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #27 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 2nd ptg Cvr A Skywarp Image Comics 2024 1023IM977 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #3 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM819 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #4 con cvr Vol 2 IDW Comics 2015 convention"
Transformers WINDB ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON