This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
You know, those 40$ deluxes exclusive to TrU? All sold out. Maybe because of the "Sale" that drove back the price at 30$, but still, all sold out.

Can't be scalpers at that price so, people really wanted them and were really willing to pay those prices...

:shock: Quite shocking...
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:04 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
BombshellDaBug wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
BombshellDaBug wrote:On an unrelated note, I managed to get a hold of Legion class Dragonstorm. It's a fun little figure.

Being in the Last Knight toy thread, I find that plenty related :D

How did you get your hands on one?

I caved and bought one from a scalper on Amazon. The third-party seller at least got it to me reliably. Not happy with the amount I spent on it, but considering the serious distribution issues we've been seeing, I figured that I might as well snag it in case I never see it at a store at all.

Edited to include pics:

I get that. I mean it has happened that some toys did not get released in particular markets in the past so if its a toy you really wanted then I am glad you have it :)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:06 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:You know, those 40$ deluxes exclusive to TrU? All sold out. Maybe because of the "Sale" that drove back the price at 30$, but still, all sold out.

Can't be scalpers at that price so, people really wanted them and were really willing to pay those prices...

Several fans were able to use that 10$ off price law since TRU never bothered printing new tags for that pricepoint (instead using green stickers sometimes, but that wasnt on all of them everywhere).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby CdogCdog4 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Its probably cool in a collection. Its bad nuf he don't transform, but then they make ya buy a starter pack to get him. I think if they sold cubes AND bots seperate, they'd sell more of both. I only paid $13.00 for the Regular Optimus Prime starter at Kmart with rewards online coupons (virtual). I do kinda want all the characters though so I guess I have to buy it dammit Hasbro lol
CdogCdog4
Minibot
News Credits: 3

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:21 pm

It's that simple."
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:You know, those 40$ deluxes exclusive to TrU? All sold out. Maybe because of the "Sale" that drove back the price at 30$, but still, all sold out.

Several fans were able to use that 10$ off price law since TRU never bothered printing new tags for that pricepoint (instead using green stickers sometimes, but that wasnt on all of them everywhere).

I tried getting advantage of that too but because there was NO labels under them, they completely shut me down. :(
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:28 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I tried getting advantage of that too but because there was NO labels under them, they completely shut me down. :(

Sorry about that.

And since I am on this thread, for anyone who wants a laugh...
Anyone up for paying 40$ for Deluxe Cogman?

https://tfsource.com/transformers-the-l ... ss-cogman/

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:52 pm

It's that simple."
william-james88 wrote:
And since I am on this thread, for anyone who wants a laugh...
Anyone up for paying 40$ for Deluxe Cogman?

Shyly raise his hand :oops:

Well, it may come to that if distribution keep sucking. It's the only TLK deluxe I REALLY want...

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby EunuchRon » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:34 pm

Motto: "That which does not kill us sure leaves a mark."
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
I just transformed my Scorn tonight, and I ran into a bummer of a problem. Some factory chimp put his arm on backwards! It wasn't hard to fix, but I could see someone else getting one like this. Sorry, no pix cause I got a Flintstones phone, but I posted about it here.

transformers-the-last-knight-voyager-class-scorn-t109676.php
EunuchRon
Minibot
Alt Mode: Planet-eating Gas Giant
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: ???

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:30 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
william-james88 wrote:Anyone up for paying 40$ for Deluxe Cogman?

I've actually placed and cancelled that pre-order twice now... Just cannot commit yet...

Also, that legion Dragonstorm is sweet! He and Hound are the last of the legions on my list, along with Deluxe Bee, Rod, Cogman, and leader Dragonstorm
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Transformers: The Last Knight Knight Armor Hound Review

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:35 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Thanks to our very own Chuckdawg1999, we have a new review for you today, this time for the Knight Armor Hound figure from Transformers: The Last Knight! Hound is a new mold that is simple in design but mainly designed for the knight armor gimmick, previously seen with Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Grimlock, and Megatron. Check out Chuck's review below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Hound is the last figure of the Knight Armor subline, of the Turbo Changer subline, of The Last Knight movie line. Transformation is simple as is articulation as the focus is more or the "Armor" gimmick, be aware that the arms like to stick going back into robot mode from the missile truck. While not the best figure of the Knight Armor subline, it does stand out enough to be worth a pickup.

Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Rysquad » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:39 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Rysquad wrote:I never want to transform Nitro ever again

It gets better the more you do it, believe me.

After the 2nd time or so, it is so much fun and addicting. There's a reason he is my figure of the year

Maybe fourth time's the charm for me. I'll keep trying.
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 9

Postby skywarp-2 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:28 pm

So I just watched a comparison view video of the Leader Class Optimus Prime transformer from Hasbro Vs Takara's premium repaint and resculpt of parts. Wow! The backpack is now the shield! That is a partsformer I can live with. However, I kinda want to wait to see what a Masterpiece would look like.. Seeing as how the MPM-04 is based loosely on the Leader Class movies 1-3, the Leader class from this movie line with Takara's modification could bode well for the future Masterpiece of Optimus Prime the Last Knight version! I'm actually excited again about collecting! Okay...

Let's be honest fellow G-1 generation fans, who grew up with the first series, like me Don't you have that similar giddy Xmas feeling about this movie franchise?. With Welker, and Cullen on voice over. I've kinda grown to love the Bayformer universe in addition to my beloved G-1..hard to admit. Took 10yrs.but I'll say it. I love bayformers, and especially movie 1-3 Optimus Prime!
Last edited by skywarp-2 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You Waste More energy with your mouth."
Check out My Deviant Art Page:
http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/
http://capitalcomicsstudios.deviantart.com/
http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/
Check out my new Custom Transformers G-1 CCG! Updated! 07/21/2009!!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 27&t=56030
skywarp-2
Faction Commander
News Credits: 5

Postby nycPrime » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:50 pm

I don't know. I still haven't watched anything past the first movie. No real desire to watch the others though I do have a handful of TLK figures. I only like them for the alt modes and consider the transformation as an added bonus.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Quantum Surge » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:23 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Checked out my Walmart; no new TLK figures, yet. Nothing but just Titans Return shelfwarmers, Berserkers, Slashes, and Grimlocks (not even RID is linguring!). There's a shop called "Gamer's World" at the Water Tower Place close by to my college; think of it as a less neon and more hobby themed Hot Topic. There are a handful of action figures there (mainly those weird 3 3/4 inch Kenner esque figurines and some video game characters), which made me wonder as to why they haven't gone ahead and sold stuff like Marvel Legends or the Generations themed TFs, be it from the current lines (TLK, Titans) or the previous lines like Combiner Wars or AOE? I've check out some comic shops; those were far from where I live and I'm starting to get pretty upset that either I have to deal with stores aren't stocked before Christmas, or find nothing but a bajillion Funko Pops that take up space in small shops (even FYE sold AOE Deluxes there along with some Marvel Legends).

On the plus side, there are a few Targets close to me (by close, I mean located near where I used to live), and they're starting to have more items than the many Walmarts that are all tales of two halves. Hopefully, I can wait until XMas approaches so I can get them at lower prices since getting the Switch recently got me broke.
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby BombshellDaBug » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Motto: "Well, that's not good."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
D-Maximus_Prime wrote: Also, that legion Dragonstorm is sweet! He and Hound are the last of the legions on my list, along with Deluxe Bee, Rod, Cogman, and leader Dragonstorm

He is really cool! I'd say Dragonstorm is easily my favorite Legion class toy of this line. It's a real shame that they waited until Wave 3 before releasing it. You'd think they'd want to promote the mascot character for this movie the same way they did Grimlock in the AoE line by releasing his stuff first.

I haven't heard anything about Legion Hound aside from Chefatron's review. It didn't sound like he liked it, but I say see for yourself. Always best to form one's own opinion.

Also, I got Deluxe Strafe in the mail today. Haven't opened him yet, but I'd be more than happy to post comparison images with the AoE one if anyone's interested.
BombshellDaBug
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Beetle
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Qwan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:38 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
skywarp-2 wrote:Let's honest fellow G-1 generation fans, who grew up with the first series, like me. Don't you have that similar giddy Xmas feeling about this movie franchise. With Welker, and Cullen on voice over. I've kinda grown to love the Bayformer universe in addition to my beloved G-1..hard to admit. Took 10yrs.but I'll say it. I love bayformers, and especially movie 1-3 Optimus Prime!

I'm not the right age to have grown up only on the G1 cartoon, but a couple G2 VHS tapes I got from a friend in my younger years did form a sizeable portion of my childhood Transformers consumption, so I'll chime in here with perhaps a somewhat unique viewpoint.

Looking back on the earlier Transformers movies I do appreciate them for what they are. The first movie especially was, all things considered, a fairly good adaptation of the 'bots we love onto the big screen (at least, now that we've seen where it can get to *COUGHLASTKNIGHTCOUGH*, it's definitely fairly good by comparison). The character designs weren't super-faithful to the old ones but they did look and feel like Transformers, and I'll agree with you that Optimus especially had a pretty great design. (That RoTF Leader Prime is still fantastic, even if the arms are a little janky by my unreasonably-high standards!)

Now here's where it gets interesting, though - my appreciation for the first three movies may well be somewhat steeped in nostalgia on top of any actual quality they may have had. I was eight when the first one came out (It was actually my first above-PG movie ever, I was a somewhat sheltered child :lol: ) and it left a real impact on me seeing my favorite 'bots up on the big screen, so naturally I'm going to hold it in high regard just on that childhood experience alone. For the next two, doing the math, I'd have been 10 and 12 - so still within that age bracket to feel nostalgic for them (even only 5 or so years down the line). So I guess, rather than simply calling back to my younger years, having the Bayverse movies be part of my younger years has given me that (somewhat guilty) appreciation for them that you describe.

(To stay on topic just a little bit: I don't think I need to say much about my thoughts on TLK other than to mention that after we saw it, my friend and I sat in my car for about 45 minutes and just screamed at the universe in general, but I'm still really liking a lot of the new toys for this line... those I can find anyway :BOOM: )

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7

Postby william-james88 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:46 pm

BombshellDaBug wrote:Also, I got Deluxe Strafe in the mail today. Haven't opened him yet, but I'd be more than happy to post comparison images with the AoE one if anyone's interested.

By all means, please do and send us a message by clicking the link in my signature to let us know you posted them :)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Quantum Surge » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:03 pm

Since we're talking about nostalgia, all I can say is that wven though I first heard of Transformers by Cybertron, the first movie was what got me hooked into the franchise, and I love looking back at the days when I can pop in the original trilogy DVDs and have fun recreating scenes with my figures while watching Animated on TV with my younger brother. AOE and TLK were bitter sweet for me, but I can't help but feel warm towards the excitement of the return of the franchise after sort of drought past 2011 and before 2014 (even though there's the Universal ride that I STILL haven't gone to :-( ), and I will always have huge thanks to the Movie Autobots for kicking ass and making me into car collecting, Cybertron with its weird but charming animation, and Animated's Teen Titans/Ben 10 spunk for bringing me into the franchise.

Moving on with the TLK line, I've been looking up Voyager Megatron at walmart.com, and for 26.86, that's not a bad deal. Plus, with a coupon I got from Hasbro, I can get him for 10 dollars less! Question for anyone that has him: is there a way you can remove the head if there is an alternate headsculpt on the way by Dr. Wu and the like?
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster

Postby Qwan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:09 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Quantum Surge wrote:Moving on with the TLK line, I've been looking up Voyager Megatron at walmart.com, and for 26.86, that's not a bad deal. Plus, with a coupon I got from Hasbro, I can get him for 10 dollars less! Question for anyone that has him: is there a way you can remove the head if there is an alternate headsculpt on the way by Dr. Wu and the like?

Absolutely, it's attached by a balljoint if memory serves ;)^ I'll check and confirm when I get home, but I can all but guarantee that you can pop the head off and replace it if you so desire (and if there's a replacement head with the right diameter balljoint-socket, of course).

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:57 pm

Rysquad wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Rysquad wrote:I never want to transform Nitro ever again

It gets better the more you do it, believe me.

After the 2nd time or so, it is so much fun and addicting. There's a reason he is my figure of the year

Maybe fourth time's the charm for me. I'll keep trying.

I would love to transform Nitro. I finally found him yesterday in the only store near me that isn't overrun with Grimlocks and he broke on first transformation. :BOOM:
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Transformers: The Last Knight Wave 4 Deluxe Breakdown

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:52 am

Thanks to a listing from Entertainment Earth, we have a breakdown of the Wave 4 Deluxes for Transformers: The Last Knight. This wave will include the highly sought after Cogman, and there will be 2 of him per case assortment, along with the new Bumblebee mold, Crosshairs, Strafe, Berserker, and Barricade. We have mirrored the information below for you.

Transformers The Last Knight Premier Deluxe Wave 4 Case:
The next evolution of robots in disguise are here with the Transformers The Last Knight Premier Deluxe action figures! Each transforming toy goes from Autobot or Decepticon to vehicle and back again, and includes exceptional articulation with cool accessories. Ages 8 and up. Case includes 8 individually packaged figures:

1x TRA MV5 PREMIER DLX BARRICADE (UPC: 630509516438)
1x TRA MV5 PREMIER DLX DECEPTICON BERSERKER (UPC: 630509516421)
2x TRA MV5 PRE DLX COGMAN (UPC: 630509578726)
1x TRA MV5 PREMIER DLX CROSSHAIRS (UPC: 630509578733)
2x TRA MV5 PREMIER DLX BUMBLEBEE (UPC: 630509578740)
1x TRA MV5 PREMIER DLX STRAFE (UPC: 630509578757)
(subject to change)

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:31 am

BombshellDaBug wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote: Also, that legion Dragonstorm is sweet! He and Hound are the last of the legions on my list, along with Deluxe Bee, Rod, Cogman, and leader Dragonstorm

He is really cool! I'd say Dragonstorm is easily my favorite Legion class toy of this line. It's a real shame that they waited until Wave 3 before releasing it. You'd think they'd want to promote the mascot character for this movie the same way they did Grimlock in the AoE line by releasing his stuff first.

I haven't heard anything about Legion Hound aside from Chefatron's review. It didn't sound like he liked it, but I say see for yourself. Always best to form one's own opinion.

Also, I got Deluxe Strafe in the mail today. Haven't opened him yet, but I'd be more than happy to post comparison images with the AoE one if anyone's interested.

We always like pictures :D

And I really wanted some legions because A) they are actually getting new molds and B) the legions work great with some larger figures, such as Crosshairs, Drift, and Hound riding my dinobots, Megatron to go with Infernocus, and Dragonstorm just looks awesome.

Just wish the original molds had been released first, instead of the repaints. Legions and deluxes were doomed with wave 1 (and voyagers too)
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:03 am

Speaking if which, My Walmart restocked with guess what
Attachments
image.jpeg
william-james88
News Staff

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:38 am

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Thanks to a listing from Entertainment Earth, we have a breakdown of the Wave 4 Deluxes for Transformers: The Last Knight. This wave will include the highly sought after Cogman, and there will be 2 of him per case assortment, along with the new Bumblebee mold, Crosshairs, Strafe, Berserker, and Barricade. We have mirrored the information below for you.

Transformers The Last Knight Premier Deluxe Wave 4 Case:
The next evolution of robots in disguise are here with the Transformers The Last Knight Premier Deluxe action figures! Each transforming toy goes from Autobot or Decepticon to vehicle and back again, and includes exceptional articulation with cool accessories. Ages 8 and up. Case includes 8 individually packaged figures:

1x TRA MV5 PREMIER DLX BARRICADE (UPC: 630509516438)
1x TRA MV5 PREMIER DLX DECEPTICON BERSERKER (UPC: 630509516421)
2x TRA MV5 PRE DLX COGMAN (UPC: 630509578726)
1x TRA MV5 PREMIER DLX CROSSHAIRS (UPC: 630509578733)
2x TRA MV5 PREMIER DLX BUMBLEBEE (UPC: 630509578740)
1x TRA MV5 PREMIER DLX STRAFE (UPC: 630509578757)
(subject to change)

Hahahahahahahahahaha! I haven't even seen Wave 2 Deluxes! Oh man. Voyagers are the ONLY thing moving in my area. Except Grimlock. Each store has eight Grimlocks.
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Skill: 9

Postby Quantum Surge » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:39 am

william-james88 wrote:Speaking if which, My Walmart restocked with guess what

At least your Walmart has new Voyagers; I'm still looking for Hound, Megs, and another Prime.
Action Figure Wishlist:

Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023"
HYPER STEEL MEGATR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARN + NICKEL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
TARN + NICKEL Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANTA OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 5 Holiday Christmas 2021"
SANTA OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Vinyl Figure #23 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLASTER Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 3 2020 New"
BLASTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
G2 MEGATRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REFORMATTING MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2024 New"
NEW!
REFORMATTING MEGAT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON