This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby skywarp-2 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:36 pm

RAR wrote:I wonder. Is Hot Rod intentionally supposed to look like a seal ?

well, not if he was done like this custom..He'd be a lot closer to his movie design. I am hoping we see a Movie Masterpiece of Him that looks as good, or Takara Loves the design so much it makes mods to the deluxe and releases one that looks like this custom again, that would be amazing.. a likely scenario is actually Wei Jiang's movie line series of KO upscaled versions, which could yield a pretty good Hot Rod based again, on similar mods to the custom, using the actual Deluxe as a base like their Evasion Prime mod.. and Deluxe Bumblebee version too. Either way, I want both the deluxe, and I want a more movie accurate bot too.. and can't wait to see what is released next for him.

"You Waste More energy with your mouth."
Check out My Deviant Art Page:
http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/
http://capitalcomicsstudios.deviantart.com/
http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/
Check out my new Custom Transformers G-1 CCG! Updated! 07/21/2009!!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 27&t=56030
skywarp-2
Faction Commander
News Credits: 5

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:26 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
skywarp-2 wrote:

well, not if he was done like this custom..He'd be a lot closer to his movie design. I am hoping we see a Movie Masterpiece of Him that looks as good, or Takara Loves the design so much it makes mods to the deluxe and releases one that looks like this custom again, that would be amazing.. a likely scenario is actually Wei Jiang's movie line series of KO upscaled versions, which could yield a pretty good Hot Rod based again, on similar mods to the custom, using the actual Deluxe as a base like their Evasion Prime mod.. and Deluxe Bumblebee version too. Either way, I want both the deluxe, and I want a more movie accurate bot too.. and can't wait to see what is released next for him.

since you were mentioning 3rd party there(Wei Jiang)

there is a more accurate Hot Rod coming out
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:47 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
On a Cybertron note, I wanna talk for just 1 minutes:

This toy is fantastic. I have never gotten to hold a planetformer before, and this guy is great. I love the mold overall, with the Omega lock/Quintessa's chamber thingy needed 4 times for transformation being a lot of fun. And he is so heavy! The colors are great too, I love the orange, purple, and black, and how all the orange is in the core of the planet mode, nice! This is one of those underrated toys from a line and it is actually really a fun toy!!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Burn » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:22 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Please keep discussion regarding 3P and KO products to the appropriate sub-forums.
It's too early to be dealing with reported posts.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby skywarp-2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Stuartmaximus wrote:
skywarp-2 wrote:

since you were mentioning 3rd party there(Wei Jiang)

there is a more accurate Hot Rod coming out

Holy Snikees! Batman! That's fricking Awesome! I wonder tho..

If They do it, the CGI model looks a bit off. I kinda like this tho..

But if I wanted to have the CGI model modified a bit, I wonder if they could beef him up a bit more and give him a bit more of this...

Now, Back to the Deluxe. I found another image of the Deluxe someone did as a custom..
It's a great try.. Sadly if Takara does a mold upgrade on it's side, I wonder if all they will do is something like this?

The sad part is, that if Takara or even Hasbro did their Hot Rod release like this...

They'd probably have an award for coolest Transformers the Last knight figure. As is, I can't find one locally, and online he's going up in price due to the as usual, retailers not understanding his popularity.. I want a more accurate HOT ROD, and so I think I may just save that bit of cash, and add it to my stash for the more accurate model, third party or Masterpiece.. I just love his look! :BOWDOWN: :APPLAUSE:
"You Waste More energy with your mouth."
Check out My Deviant Art Page:
http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/
http://capitalcomicsstudios.deviantart.com/
http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/
Check out my new Custom Transformers G-1 CCG! Updated! 07/21/2009!!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 27&t=56030
skywarp-2
Faction Commander
News Credits: 5

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:38 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Transformers: The Last Knight Hound Deco Variant Found

Postby Bounti76 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:48 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
When the Last Knight toyline was initially revealed, the stock images of the Voyager Hound toy sported a deco that had logos on it similar, if not identical to, the Red Cross logo. Due to legal issues involved, the deco was changed, and in the Blu-ray/DVD home release, the cross logos were recolored in a dark blue, and no version of the logo involving a red cross was thought to ever be available.

That makes this sighting quite unusual. Seibertronian Scottimus Prime found a Voyager Class Hound at ToysRUs in Lake Grove, NY, which has the previously thought canceled deco on it. The red crosses do have an Autobot logo in them, which was a possible way to skirt the legal issue, but ended up not being used on the finished toy, or in the movie. Is this a factory mistake, similar to Titans Return Chromedome being found with his Takara face, or part of a batch of Hounds that was overlooked? Time may tell, but in the meantime, is you do find more of this figure with the thought-canceled deco, please let us know!

Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Cybertronius Primus » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:00 pm

And neither are at the UK yet...
Cybertronius Primus
Mini-Con

Postby Quantum Surge » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Doesnt matter which I get. Both variants are good (plus I can see Red Cross getting mad at the use of the logo.)
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:41 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
That Hound could be a scalper's prime target. I know for myself that I'd take at least one and keep it sealed if I ever find one of those "Red Cross" Hounds in the wild.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby nemesis primus » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:47 pm

I posted this to a singular thread earlier but I found the Walmart exclusive Hot Rod in Asda today. Same price as every other deluxe for sale, but still no sign of wave 3 anywhere
Attachments
075848AC-0637-401B-9D59-F3900E8B8A79.jpeg
nemesis primus
Mini-Con

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:06 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Neat. Wouldn't mind Hound.
I finally got sick of waiting for Bee to turn up on shelves and just ordered him for £29.99 which is still silly money for a Deluxe but he's a real nice one and at least it's over and done with now. Or it will be when he arrives and takes his place next to my jazzed up voyager Optimus Prime.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:12 pm

It's that simple."
I just opened the TrU exclusive MoC deluxe Megatron and it's not too bad. It's WAY better looking than the original, but the bot mode have a flimsy waist. Still, I'm glad I got it for relatively cheap.

As for Skullitron, I'll keep that one sealed as a representative of TLK for my SOC collection. However, hanging him on the was required a big-ass nail. Next week, I'll make up for it by finally buying and opening Steelbane.
(My rules for my MOSC collection is buying on sale whenever possible and only repaints or duplicates of things that I already played with.)
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:48 pm

So I asked at my local Walmart if they had any more TLK stuff in the back.

Know what they said?

They haven't ordered anything TLK related since the giant flip and change Hot rod. And they are not ordering any more TLK stuff since stuff stocked in April haven't moved.

So TLK is dead in the only store that sells TFs within 45 minutes of me... and it never went past wave 1.

The distribution of this line is and was absolute crap. The fact that the only thing I saw between 10 different stores TLK related past wave 1 was some wave 2 legions, wave 2 1-steps, Nitro and Scorn twice, and half the TRU exclusives and Walmart exclusives.

And, seeing as many of you had the same experience, I am let down, disappointed, angered, and depressed. This line had so many great figures past wave 1, and most of us had to go online or are still struggling to find things. It is ridiculous.

At the very least, the only guys I have yet to get are new Bee, Cogman, and the legion wave with Hound and dragonstorm.

But still, most of my TLK stuff was either from online or Canada. Cybertron, Prime, Barricade, Berserker, Infernocus, and the wave 2 legions were the only ones I found in store
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby King Kuuga » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:24 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
I dunno, it seems like toys were distributed fine, the problem was that the first wave was half redecos from AOE which most people recognized and didn't want, so with retailers front-loading a line like always, stock moved slower so whenever they restocked from the back it was still wave 1. Thus, waves 2 and beyond never reached saturation. So the problem was the assortment of figures in the first wave. If they had stuck the redecos at the end, we might be better off.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby Qwan » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:39 am

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Agreed. This would be on of the few times that I actually would blame Hasbro for the distribution woes of this line - not because they're in charge of distribution (they're still not :P ) but because their wave assortments were probably the worst decision made in recent years.

Front-ending the line with a character that had literally 5 seconds of screentime, a repaint of the least-recognisable and arguably worst-looking Dinobot from AoE, yet another Bumblebee who is an objectively-inferior repaint and not even the new mold they made for this movie, and exactly one new mold of a character that had any significant ("significant") presence in the film... yeah, Hasbro really shot themselves in the foot from the get-go this time around. Even the Voyagers are the same trend, albeit to a lesser extent - nobody wanted a boring-colored (if movie-accurate) Grimlock repaint and the Optimus, while an okay decision since Optimus is always a decently safe bet, didn't actually do anything to help since the accompanying Grimlocks still had to move before stores would restock with another (hopefully newer) shipment.

At this point I've all but given up hope of seeing Deluxes past Wave 1 near me - every single store still has a Slash and Berserker or two clogging the pegs - and while I managed to find all Voyager waves by total fluke, it was just the one case of Wave 3 and now we're back to Hounds and Grimlocks everywhere again. I just hope that the lesson Hasbro "learns" from this doesn't end up being "well the Generations-style toys from TLK didn't sell well, so I guess nobody wants them and we should stop making them". Hopefully they get the message as intended - we don't like repaints of stuff we already have, it's not that we don't like good Movie toys. The problem with voting with one's wallet is that wallets are notoriously inarticulate :-P

(On another note, since I picked up the Grimlock repaint on sale a couple weeks ago I now technically have every Voyager released under the TLK line. Maybe I'll do an ultimate-Voyager-comparison post or something when I can be bothered. Spoilers, Grimlock and Prime are at the bottom and everyone else is at the top.)

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:23 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
King Kuuga wrote:I dunno, it seems like toys were distributed fine, the problem was that the first wave was half redecos from AOE which most people recognized and didn't want.

This is untrue, the bee redeco sold very well compared to his wave mates.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:02 am

It's that simple."
william-james88 wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:I dunno, it seems like toys were distributed fine, the problem was that the first wave was half redecos from AOE which most people recognized and didn't want.

This is untrue, the bee redeco sold very well compared to his wave mates.

That Bee was ironically a good call. It's the dinobots that shelfwarm the hardest.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech Hound, Barricade, Drift at UK Online Retail

Postby Va'al » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:37 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronian MemphisR56 has sent in notification of a possible first sighting, not only for the UK but worldwide, of figure from the second wave (full information here) of the Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech figures! Specifically, the UK Toys'R'Us website is listing Drift, Barricade and Hound as available for delivery - along with Fidget Cubes, and the starter pack with Shadow Spark Optimus.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Cybertronius Primus » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:14 pm

I have seen them in asda along with the small die cast cars and figures, and in Fenwick's here in the UK this weekend.
Cybertronius Primus
Mini-Con

Postby Bronzewolf » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:58 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Thanks to a report from Seibertronian westjames/notirish, we have two interesting pieces of news, both relating to the Transformers The Last Knight Deluxe Hot Rod figure! First up is another chance to grab this elusive figure, as he is now back in stock at Walmart.com!

Second is the strangest story: Hot Rod has been listed on Target.com in the US. This is the second time the (apparently former) Walmart exclusive figure has appeared on a non-Walmart website, further confirming that something behind the scenes has happened to change the exclusitivity of the figure. This might be good news for collectors and fans however, as, while he hasn't been spotted anywhere in the US at physical retail yet, he might crop up in additional big box stores other than Walmart.

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot N » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:16 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
This is officially weirder than #Braingate.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Bronzewolf » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:17 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Autobot N wrote:This is officially weirder than #Braingate.

Holy **** ROD GATE. It's been in front of us the whole time! Give me a moment...

EDIT:
There we go, new addition to the conspiracy list. :lol: Stay woke, people!
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Skill: 9

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:21 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Both are already sold out
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:46 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Autobot N wrote:This is officially weirder than #Braingate.

Not quite, just odd. Brainstorm had the unfortunate effect of being (originally?) part of the main retail Deluxe assortment with the assortment code on his packaging, instead of being a standalone item with a single product code.
Speaking of which, RiD 2015 Deluxe Starscream has two: one for the TRU Clash of the Transformers, and another for the general Warriors Class for whatever reason (deco glitch?). The same thing may be true for Hot Rod, something that his original Amazon listing hinted at. Currently I have these recorded:

- C2919, from the Asia releases, directly from the toy
- C4058, from the Amazon listing
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 JUN230378 3D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221680 300B (CA) Gallant"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM893 (CA) Torque (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #3 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Hall (W) Hama (A) Trimpe 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 1D 1123IM200 (CA) Epting"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 3C 0124IM240 (CA) Burnham"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #285 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUN210467 285RI Anderson"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #281 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 210518B 281RI (CA)Maloney"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR238109 2B (CA) Robles (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #298 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JUL221613 298B (CA)Sullivan"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 MAR200812 9A (CA) Evenhuis (A) Kelly (W) Allor"
GI JOE #9 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 5th ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM892 (CA) Lindsay (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 5th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0124IM330 7E (CA) Walta (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON