This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return and Transformers Legends

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return

Postby Va'al » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:26 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Can I chime in? I'll chime in! :D

I don't have any interest in the figure, at all. I have no connection the toy of old, I have no space for big bots, I just .. not my thing.

BUT. I have liked Cerebros since it first showed up. There's just something about it that calls to me.

Probably not this..

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby MGrotusque » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:33 pm

I just can't get enough of Cerebros and Spike. I wish i could just buy them separately somewhere. I have no interest in fortress maximus whatsoever. It's incredibly disappointing to me in almost all it's modes.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Noideaforaname » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:57 pm

Dr Va'al wrote:
*snip*
Probably not this..

What's even happening in this pic? Is it broken? Needs to be assembled?
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:07 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Noideaforaname wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
*snip*
Probably not this..

Probably this:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:31 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Noideaforaname wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
*snip*
Probably not this..

The picture is showing where the batteries go.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:30 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
Noideaforaname wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
*snip*
Probably not this..

Probably this:

Like Seibs said, battery location. (Took me a bit to see that too.) But, I want to try this pic quoted from Sabrblade with the new guy... :-?
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon

Postby Va'al » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:56 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
After Fortress Maximus (along with Emissary and Cerebros) featured in our galleries last time, for new Transformers toyline Titans Return, we downscale two classes to Voyager size, and take a look at the big purple bad guy: Galvatron, with Titan Master Nucleon!

As with all Voyagers, Galvatron has two alt-modes next to his robot mode: a spaceship mode and the traditional G1 big cannon on treads mode, which never grows old. Titan Master Nucleon, on the other hand, sneakily answers the question 'what if Megatron were a Headmaster' - you can check out both galleries by clicking on any of the images below!

Titans Return Galvatron (218 images) - Voyager Class

Titans Return Nucleon (70 images) - Titan Masters, Voyager Class

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Tyrannacon » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:12 am

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Definitely liking this gallery. Thanks for posting it!
:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Big Grim » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:19 am

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
That's a damned good looking Galvatron! Only things I'm not sold on is the slightly oversized Particle Cannon and the fact that the head crest does not seem to really sit flush to the face. Beyond those minor quibbles, he looks great!

Wonder if they'd ever do one in grey like the original toy and G1 comics? Saying that, this is a nice shade of purple.
Big Grim
Headmaster
News Credits: 148

Postby Randomhero » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:34 am

Big Grim wrote:That's a damned good looking Galvatron! Only things I'm not sold on is the slightly oversized Particle Cannon and the fact that the head crest does not seem to really sit flush to the face. Beyond those minor quibbles, he looks great!

Wonder if they'd ever do one in grey like the original toy and G1 comics? Saying that, this is a nice shade of purple.

The canon is ridiculously big and yeah the head isn't great but in hand it's better in person. I don't mind either of them. I had that unique toys maniaking when I got 3rd party stuff and it's the only one that never broke on me but now he's in his box with the temptation of putting him on eBay.

This is my Galvatron now and he's big, menacing looking and awesome. I would love a toy/comic accurate deco of it because I recently went back and reread regeneration one because I'm stupid and felt like being angry apparently
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Optimizzy » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:43 am

Motto: "One look at me and you're lost."
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Damnit Seibertron. My wallet hates you! I decided that, yeah no, I dont NEED Fort Max... but you do a gallery and now I'm wanting him. I'm trying to save up for TFCon Chicago dangit!! :)

Oh whats up with the disassembled legs? Did you answer that and I missed it?
I have been into transformers since 1984.
While I love G1 I also love new innovations and takes on the characters.
I prefer official Hasbro releases of stuff for the most part
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese original Transformers media or designs.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
Optimizzy
Headmaster
Skill: 6

Postby Big Grim » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:50 am

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Randomhero wrote:The canon is ridiculously big and yeah the head isn't great but in hand it's better in person. I don't mind either of them. I had that unique toys maniaking when I got 3rd party stuff and it's the only one that never broke on me but now he's in his box with the temptation of putting him on eBay.

I came close to Maniaking. If he's boxed now because of this toy, then that's pretty impressive.

Randomhero wrote:This is my Galvatron now and he's big, menacing looking and awesome. I would love a toy/comic accurate deco of it because I recently went back and reread regeneration one because I'm stupid and felt like being angry apparently

Regeneration One is terrible. Go back and read classic Marvel G1. I love a lot of the classic Marvel UK stuff featuring Galvatron. His fights against Megatron have always been fun. He has always been ridiculously OP. It's great fun!
Big Grim
Headmaster
News Credits: 148

Postby Optimizzy » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:07 am

Motto: "One look at me and you're lost."
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
I just found out Perfect Effect is making a Fort Max cannon. It may be the Warden weapon with a larger handle. Personally if I get Fort Max I'll be ok without a gun but it's there.

Also: this Galvatron won't replace my Maniaking. Maniaking is just too well proportioned. In cannon mode Hasbro looks a bit better to me, but defiantly not in bot mode.
I have been into transformers since 1984.
While I love G1 I also love new innovations and takes on the characters.
I prefer official Hasbro releases of stuff for the most part
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese original Transformers media or designs.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
Optimizzy
Headmaster
Skill: 6

Postby Randomhero » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:11 am

Optimizzy wrote:Damnit Seibertron. My wallet hates you! I decided that, yeah no, I dont NEED Fort Max... but you do a gallery and now I'm wanting him. I'm trying to save up for TFCon Chicago dangit!! :)

Oh whats up with the disassembled legs? Did you answer that and I missed it?

I just got mine yesterday. I too was on the fence of "I don't need this" it's great and looked awesome but I just felt I don't need it because metroplex sits on a shelf getting dusty. After getting him, I have no regrets. Last night I spent hours with him. He is so much fun I can't wait to get off work today and start playing with him again.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Randomhero » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:12 am

Big Grim wrote:
Randomhero wrote:The canon is ridiculously big and yeah the head isn't great but in hand it's better in person. I don't mind either of them. I had that unique toys maniaking when I got 3rd party stuff and it's the only one that never broke on me but now he's in his box with the temptation of putting him on eBay.

I came close to Maniaking. If he's boxed now because of this toy, then that's pretty impressive.

Randomhero wrote:This is my Galvatron now and he's big, menacing looking and awesome. I would love a toy/comic accurate deco of it because I recently went back and reread regeneration one because I'm stupid and felt like being angry apparently

Regeneration One is terrible. Go back and read classic Marvel G1. I love a lot of the classic Marvel UK stuff featuring Galvatron. His fights against Megatron have always been fun. He has always been ridiculously OP. It's great fun!

Oh I have, comics are my media and the marvel stuff is great and it's one reason I want a grey/blue and purple Galvatron. Other reason is because of the way he was portrayed in IDW in the past.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby #Sideways# » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:20 am

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons
I adore the fact that his Headmaster looks like Megatron. XD
Check out my YouTube for my Transformers Trading Card Game lists, gameplay and general thoughts on the game!
#Sideways#
Godmaster
News Credits: 62
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Randomhero » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:24 am

I kind of wanna get the Takara version of Galvatron because I like the deco and I'm very interested in seeing the bonus comic by Sakamoto. We got a preview of it in Skids with a tiny Megatron erupting from Leader Megatron
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby RiddlerJ » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:29 am

Galvatron was the one I wanted way back when the images first started appearing. I was just happy that his cannon mode was back, especially after that horrible Universe version.

His head actually doesn't look too bad without the helmet, to the point that I wish they would've just painted that purple and left out the helmet.

Is the arm cannon assembly removable? So Galvatronus could use it? Also, the jet mode looks like it would work better without it.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:33 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
RiddlerJ wrote:Is the arm cannon assembly removable? So Galvatronus could use it? Also, the jet mode looks like it would work better without it.

Also, some wanted a toy deco of Galvatron, and as yo can see Takara did it last year for Galvatronus :)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4469
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Tharag » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:51 am

Wow...!

I was already getting this toy no matter what anyway, but this gallery makes me feel all the more confident in that decision. The main thing I'd been worrying about was size and thinking that Galvatron deserved to be a Leader-Class figure. Damn, if he isn't one beefy Voyager-Class though, towing over the recent Cyclonus and looking perfectly capable of going toe-to-toe with Ultra Magnus.

I'm still a little disappointed with the head, or more accurately the helmet, but the cool thing about the Headmaster gimmick is that it's all the easier to replace it if some third party company eventually makes an alternative option.
Tharag
Mini-Con

Postby frogbat » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:01 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
I can assure you this guy is awesome in hand, definitely the best official iteration of galvatron thus far. The cannon is pretty good i thought and I do prefer this colour scheme to Takara's.

My gripes are as follows - badly cobbled together 3rd jet mode. The cockpit is pretty good and reminds me a bit of the cybertronian seekers. The aft section made up of the legs is rather bad.

In pix, the head and frame didn't seem that bad, in person I find it worse but does not ruin the figure. On a plus side, it will be very easy for 3rd party companies to produce a new head incorporating the head crest etc.

The legs section in canon mode don't stick together as well as I'd like.

Still, gripes aside he looks great. I have him battling CW ultra magnus whilst TR prime battles CW megatron.
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Randomhero » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:06 am

william-james88 wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:Is the arm cannon assembly removable? So Galvatronus could use it? Also, the jet mode looks like it would work better without it.

Also, some wanted a toy deco of Galvatron, and as yo can see Takara did it last year for Galvatronus :)

Shyeah for a Silverbolt retool(which I did want but didn't leap on due to expenses at the time and now it's sold out everywhere or going for ridiculous aftermarket prices) I want this toy to have that deco. It'll come though probably. Be cool to see a comic two back with him and that new megatron coming with comic colors in the next couple years.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:13 am

Randomhero wrote:now it's sold out everywhere or going for ridiculous aftermarket prices

Its not going for a ridiculous amount on the proper aftermarket for this figure.

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_i ... 1000054533
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Randomhero » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:02 am

william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:now it's sold out everywhere or going for ridiculous aftermarket prices

Its not going for a ridiculous amount on the proper aftermarket for this figure.

How much is that American?
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:06 am

Randomhero wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

How much is that American?

https://www.google.ca/search?q=currency+converter&oq=curre&aqs=chrome.1.69i59l2j0l4.1929j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=1%20JPY%20to%20USD

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 3RI (CA) Chan"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 4A (CA) Lawrence"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP210478 10A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222L"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM322 6D (CA) Canete"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 2B GI JOE 1123IM273 (CA) Ortiz (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220443 War's 3B (CA) Margevich"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B 0124IM239 (CA) Azaceta"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #25 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 25RI (W) Costa (CA) Cahill"
Transformers ONGOI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr G 1:50 Image Comics 2023 0823IM292 1G (CA) Manapul"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #6 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Kupperberg 230915T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220491 14B (CA) Chi"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #15 Cover A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 15A (CA) Perez SEP190683"
TRANSFORMERS #15 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON