New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return and Transformers Legends

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return and Transformers Legends

Postby durroth » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:14 am

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
I would love to see that mold in nemesis prime colors now just out of curiosity. It might even look good (at least in spaceshuttle mode)
durroth
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby aronjlove » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:49 am

SpikeyTigertron wrote:
aronjlove wrote:I really dig my Octane w/ Murk and Ghost Starscream and I wish I had picked up Legends Blitzwing when I saw a good price but I do not like that Astrotrain. Not a fan of the train mode at all, neither on Astrotrain nor on Nemesis Prime. I just don't see what everyone else does in that figure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For that particular Nemesis Prime, it was a *lot* of folks update for Scourge from RiD200/Car Robots (admittidadly the TGS exclusive RTS/HftD Laser Prime repaint was pretty good). Combine that with the Baldigus repaint of Combiner Wars Bruticus and you had the best articulared representation of the decepticons from that show.

As for Astrotrain, I think it was more for the color representation and the fully painted head. The shuttle wasn't bad with actual paint on it. The cybertronian train was very reminiscent of the Omega Supreme half from Energon.

See that's the kind of historical information that I come to this site for. I appreciate the history lesson! And as an owner of a couple of Takara Legends, you aren't kidding about the paint. I freaking love my Octane.
aronjlove
Headmaster
News Credits: 22

Postby aronjlove » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:51 am

durroth wrote: I think he meant sentinel safetycone prime

Yeah, that was my mistake. Big ol' Orange Sentinel Prime. Although now that he is getting some more love in the new IDW comic he's become little more interesting to me.
aronjlove
Headmaster
News Credits: 22

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "883975148751 KIDROBOT COBRE COMMANDER TRANSFORMERS VS. GI JOE COLLECTIBLE VINYL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Original Transformer Autobots “Trailbreaker" - 1984 - Black 4wd" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron Earthrise Paradron Medic Lifeline - No Gun" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron TOPSHOT FLAK Complete Masters WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom Ractonite Open & Walmart Sparkless Bot Sealed NEW" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO Transformers Mini-Con  Slipstream." on EBAY
Buy "FUNKO POP! G.I. JOE Vs Transformers Cobra Pin Set GAMESTOP Exclusive plus decal" on EBAY
Buy "FUNKO POP! G.I. JOE Vs Transformers Cobra Keychain GAMESTOP Exclusive" on EBAY