This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Transformers October 2016 Solicitations: Rise in Revolution

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

IDW Transformers October 2016 Solicitations: Rise in Revolution

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:43 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to Previews World we bring to you the IDW Transformers Solicitations for October, and Revolution is in full swing. ROM's running around, Snake Eyes Vs. Optimus, Windblade, Titans, Thundercracker Vs. Dire Wraiths, and so much more! Check out the solicitations below. And note: No More Than Meets The Eye stuff yet.

TRANSFORMERS REVOLUTION #1
(W) John Barber (A) Andrew Griffith (CA) Marcelo Matere
THUNDERCRACKER AND BUSTER SAVE THE WORLD! A DECEPTICON who wants to be a screenwriter. A dog who wants to, I don’t know, eat stuff and chase squirrels or whatever dogs want to do. A White House under siege by DIRE WRAITHS. And the phone call that brings them all together.
• Just because OPTIMUS PRIME and SOUNDWAVE are leading the REVOLUTION doesn’t mean the rest of the TRANSFORMERS aren’t keeping busy!

TRANSFORMERS TILL ALL ARE ONE REVOLUTION #1
(W) Mairghread Scott (A) Naoto Tsushima (CA) Sara Pitre-Durocher
WINDBLADE ON EARTH! The mysterious link between METROTITAN and MICROSPACE threatens to tear two universes apart, and only WINDBLADE has a chance to heal the Titan… and there she learns a terrifying secret that changes the stakes of the REVOLUTION.
• Featuring OPTIMUS PRIME, ROM, and much, much more!

REVOLUTION #3
(W) Cullen Bunn, John Barber (A) Fico Ossio (CA) Tradd Moore
THEY CAME FROM MICROSPACE! What terror reaches through the tendrils of entropy into our universe-and why does ROM want to kill it? Meanwhile, M.A.S.K.’s MATT TRAKKER makes a startling discovery about the TRANSFORMERS-but will G.I. JOE’s SCARLETT believe him?

REVOLUTION #4
(W) Cullen Bunn, John Barber (A) Fico Ossio (CA) Tradd Moore
SILENT INTERLUDE! One human has the skill to break into AUTOBOT CITY-but what is SNAKE EYES going to do when he finds himself face-to-knee with OPTIMUS PRIME? And outside, MILES MAYHEM and the M.A.S.K. team wait to see who walks out alive…

ACTION MAN REVOLUTION #1
(W) John Barber (A) Paolo Villanelli (CA) Drew Johnson
REVOLUTION WORLDWIDE! While the battle between TRANSFORMERS, G.I. JOE, M.A.S.K., and ROM rages across the Earth, the U.K.’s top field agent, ACTION MAN, tracks down the mystery of ORE-13-and finds an unusual metal ally!

GI JOE REVOLUTION #1
(W) Aubrey Sitterson (A) Giannis Milonogiannis (CA) Aaron Conley
G.I. JOE IS BACK! Thanks to the events of REVOLUTION, the G.I. Joe team led by Scarlett returns to the fray, leading the charge against invading TRANSFORMERS and other aliens. But when a US military defense base goes dark, Scarlett has reason to suspect that these enemy forces may have infiltrated G.I. Joe. It’s up to her, Roadblock, Rock ‘n Roll, Quick Kick, Wild Bill, and Shipwreck to move in and root out any traitors before the facility falls into the wrong hands!
• A key one-shot connected to the world of REVOLUTION!

TRANSFORMERS TP VOL 10
(W) John Barber (A) Andrew Griffith, Livio Ramondelli (CA) Casey W. Coller
ALL HAIL OPTIMUS! Backed by an army of zealous followers, OPTIMUS PRIME declares Earth to be a part of CYBERTRON’S Council of Worlds-but the DECEPTICONS and the people of Earth won’t take it lying down! Collects issues #50-55.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: IDW Transformers October 2016 Solicitations: Rise in Revolution

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:39 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I'm interested in Revolution somewhat. I'm very happy MASK is back, sad to see GI JOE in yet another new direction. Rom and the Micronauts are the wild cards for me. How will they be in all of this? Was never interested in them much way way back in the day...

Does anybody else like those toy package covers? For some reason, I do, and I'd like to hang them on the wall, make it look like its a big pegboard of figures.

Sad that the Dire Wraiths are not the more slug-like man thing faced, type mystical creatures that I remember them as in Marvel. Smart with mystical powers and the ability to become others (I think). Oh well, I guess we'll see what IDW does with them.

Transformers is bad guys, aaagain... Someday, someone will be able to see the difference between good alien robots and bad ones, or even bad manipulative humans for that matter...
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:47 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
I like the toy package covers.

I'm just curious as to how this whole Revolution thing will work out. I mean, I'm still nervous about the whole shake up and crossing of the streams, but I do trust Barber and crew. I just can't help but be nervous
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Randomhero » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:00 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I like the toy package covers.

I'm just curious as to how this whole Revolution thing will work out. I mean, I'm still nervous about the whole shake up and crossing of the streams, but I do trust Barber and crew. I just can't help but be nervous

I have faith as well. They're playing with the idea that the streams have always been crossed. GI Joe happened when they all returned to cybertron. That's kind of brilliant, playing with a 2-3 year gap on the planet that has history but no present history until they returned.

DC and marvel have been doing that for years retconning things. DC is doing it with now with saying Doctor Manhattan is behind the new 52 which I'm personally not reading but I have kept up on the news and it sounds like it's working.

Nice to see Bob on a cover. Need more Bob. It's the one 3rd party figure if buy. I'm tired of my FOC kickback pretending to be Bob.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:47 pm

True, we need more Bob.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE Transformers BotBots Con Crew Line League handheld game 2019"
CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT SHOT Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 230719A"
HOT SHOT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WIND SHEER Transformers RID Robots In Disguise Deluxe Basic complete 2001 230821"
WIND SHEER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Nitro Series OPTIMUS PRIME Energon Igniters Transformers Bumblebee Hasbro NEW"
Nitro Series OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT SHOT Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
HOT SHOT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATTLE FOR ENERGON Transformers Kre-o set Optimus Prime + Megatron 2012 New"
BATTLE FOR ENERGON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LANDMINE Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + dr94 key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
LANDMINE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TIDAL WAVE + Mini-Con RAMJET Transformers Armada Giga-Con complete 2003 231102A"
TIDAL WAVE + Mini- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCRACKER + ZAPMASTER Transformers Armada Max-Con complete 2003 231102A"
THUNDERCRACKER + Z ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRT BOSS Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + d3h7 key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
DIRT BOSS Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON