This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro 3A Transformers Generation 1 Line Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Hasbro 3A Transformers Generation 1 Line Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:00 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
On this first night of San Diego Comic Con, we bring to you some of the first news to come out of the Con. 3A has partnered with Hasbro to create a whole new Generation 1 line of Transformers statues, and they are starting off with none other than our great leader, Optimus Prime!

Prime is a new take on the design, using his original cartoon design as a skeleton but adding some new design flares to make him eye catching and different. He also comes with many different parts to attach on, such as his wheels in case you like him with the visible wheels, blaster, trusty old Megatron slashing axe, Ion blaster, Matrix and more! Also included is some die cast construction and some LED lights.

This statue will be standing a proud 16 inches tall and already has the planned repaints into the White Prime AKA Ultra Magnus, and he also has a Nemesis Prime redeco in the works! All 3 of these statues will be available in the 3rd quarter of 2016 for pre-order. You can check out the whole article on 3A's Website, and we have mirrored below the sketch phase, gray model phase, and final product for you to check out!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Hasbro 3A Transformers Generation 1 Line Discussion Thread

Postby joeprime276 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Motto: ""Megatron is dead! I am your leader now!""
Weapon: Laser Pistol
These look pretty nice except the rustic paint apps make it not look very G1. I understand it's meant to give it some new style, but it takes away from the G1 aesthetic in my opinion.
joeprime276
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Audi R8 Spyder
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:49 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I'm sorry, but what's the point if a non transforming transformer?
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:51 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:This statue will be standing a proud 16 inches tall
Then he can fight Combiner Wars Devastator. 8-)

Ironhidensh wrote:I'm sorry, but what's the point if a non transforming transformer?
To be a fancy display piece rather than a children's toy?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Super Megatron » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:36 pm

Motto: "Smashing Optimus Prime toys is the freedom of all sentient beings."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Yup. Easy pass.
Super Megatron
Vehicon
News Credits: 16
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby skywarp-2 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:09 pm

Super Megatron wrote:Yup. Easy pass.

THIS... :DANCE:
"You Waste More energy with your mouth."
Check out My Deviant Art Page:
http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/
http://capitalcomicsstudios.deviantart.com/
http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/
Check out my new Custom Transformers G-1 CCG! Updated! 07/21/2009!!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 27&t=56030
skywarp-2
Faction Commander
News Credits: 5

Postby griftimus prime » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:23 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
looks really cool but it does not transform. not interested
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:03 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
There are lots of new G1 Prime statues in the making right now, aren't there
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

New Images of Hasbro 3A Transformers Generation 1 Optimus Prime Statue

Postby Va'al » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:20 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Officially licensed statue creators 3A have released a set of photos on their Facebook page showing off their Generation 1 line Optimus Prime statue, with die-cast, articulation, changeable features, lights and sound and accessories. Check them out mirrored below, along with more info on the figure!

Hasbro and licensee 3A proudly present the first release in the epic Transformers Generation One (TFG1) Premium Scale Collectible Series: the heroic Leader of the Autobots, OPTIMUS PRIME! Taking direct inspiration from the 1980s toy and animated series character model, Ashley Wood and the development team at ThreeA have taken a remixed approach that blends their uniquely stylized aesthetics while retaining Optimus Prime’s original iconic look.

Optimus Prime Classic Edition stands approximately 16” (40.64cm) tall and bears a stylized brawler-esque physique. The Classic Edition features a hefty 30% die-cast body, heavily weathered metallic paint, LED illuminated detailing, and an incredible range of articulation – including opening Matrix Chamber. The tankards and wheel wells are removable for a more streamlined animation style appearance. TFG1 Optimus Prime figure comes complete with interchangeable Energon Axe and his iconic Blaster Rifle.

Hasbro x ThreeA
Transformers Generation One
OPTIMUS PRIME CLASSIC EDITION
Premium Scale Collectible Series

Materials: Zinc Alloy, ABS, PVC, POM, PC and Magnet

Features:

Officially Licensed by Hasbro
Approximately 16inches Tall (40.64cm)
59 points of Articulation
LED Illuminated Optics, Autobot Badge, Blaster Rifle, and Matrix Chamber
(Battery Required 8x AG-13, Not included)
30% Die-cast Metal Detailing

Includes:

Matrix of Leadership
Interchangeable Energon Ax
Blaster Rifle
Removable Tankard Grenades
Magnetically Removable Tire Wells

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby BumbleDouche » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:32 am

Motto: "The right to think & behave stupidly is a privilege too often abused."
Weapon: Tissue Demolecularization Gun
From some angles his chest looks like a crushed soda can. Dunno where they got the idea for that weirdly angled breast-section if their motivation was cartoon accuracy... I think the proportions on MP-10 are more aesthetically pleasing than this heap. & for the sake of completeness, I'll add the usual critique, namely: if it doesn't transform, it's not a Transformer.
"Megatron is the proof that tyranny is the finest form of government, under the right tyrant."
BumbleDouche
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Kyleor » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:54 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
Doesn't articulation make it not a statue? The chest looks very War For/Fall of Cybertron style, not G1.

I really like the idea of non-transforming, highly show/comic/game accurate, highly detailed, properly accessorized, highly articulate/pose-able figures (for either robot or alt-mode, or both), but I don't see them taking off.
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Postby Glarryg » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:09 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
If you call it a "statue," you can charge more for it. 8-}

Glarryg
The battle rages on...
Looking for: Netflix/ER Soundwave
Glarryg
Targetmaster
Buy from Glarryg on eBay
Alt Mode: Bitter Old Man
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Postby Vi3t-BaDBoY » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:06 pm

Where can I pre-order this? ;)^
Vi3t-BaDBoY
Mini-Con

More Information on Hasbro 3A Transformers Generation 1 Optimus Prime Statue

Postby Va'al » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:58 pm

A couple of months after our last look at the statue, 3A and Hasbro are bringing us some more info about the non-transforming statue of Optimus Prime in the Generation One line from the licensed company. Through both their Instagram account and the Hasbro Pulse newsletter, we get the press release and some shots which may seem familiar to people following the news on this figure... nonetheless, check it all out below or head here for even more!

Hasbro and ThreeA proudly present the first release in the TG1 Premium Scale Collectible Series: Optimus Prime

Hasbro and licensee 3A proudly present the first release in the epic Transformers Generation One (TFG1) Premium Scale Collectible Series: the heroic Leader of the Autobots, OPTIMUS PRIME! Taking direct inspiration from the 1980s toy and animated series model, Ashley Wood and the development team at ThreeA have taken an approach that delicately blends their stylized aesthetics while retaining Optimus Prime’s original iconic look.

Optimus Prime Classic Edition stands approximately 16” (40.64cm) tall and bears a designed brawler-esque physique. The Classic Edition features die-cast parts, heavily weathered metallic paint, LED illuminated detailing, and an incredible range of articulation – including opening Matrix Chamber. The tankards and wheel wells are removable for a more streamlined animation style appearance. TFG1 Optimus Prime comes complete with interchangeable Energon Axe and his iconic Blaster.

Features:

Approximately 16inches Tall (40.64cm)
Fully Articulated – Including Articulated Fingers
LED Illuminated Optics, Autobot Badge, and Matrix Chamber
Die-cast Metal Detailing

Includes:

Interchangeable Energon Ax
Iconic Blaster Rifle
Removable Tankard Grenades

ABOUT OPTIMUS PRIME
Function: COMMANDER
Optimus Prime is the awe-inspiring leader of the Autobots. Selfless, caring, and endlessly courageous, he seeks to protect all life – whether that be human or Cybertronian. Originally a mere civilian known as Orion Pax, he was chosen by the Matrix of Leadership to command, and he unceasingly fights to end the tyranny of Megatron and the Decepticon forces across the galaxy.

ABOUT TRANSFORMERS: GENERATION ONE
Transformers: Generation One, or G1 as commonly referred to by fans, is the original iconic toy-line, cartoon, and comic that ran from 1984-1991 produced by Hasbro. On the distant planet of Cybertron dwell a race of highly advanced, sentient robots capable of changing their physical forms; the Transformers. Led by Optimus Prime, the Heroic Autobots have been waging a 4 million year long war against the Decepticons, led by the tyrannical Megatron.

ABOUT HASBRO
About Hasbro
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, LITTLEST PET SHOP and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, as well as premier partner brands. The Company's Hasbro Studios and its film label, Allspark Pictures, are building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Through its commitment to corporate social responsibility and philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to make the world a better place for children and their families. Learn more at www.hasbro.com, and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews) and Instagram (@Hasbro).

ABOUT 3A
Founded in 2008, ThreeA is an award winning toy, entertainment, and publishing company founded by artist Ashley Wood and Hong Kong toy maker Kim Fung Wong(Threezero). ThreeA is known internationally for their detailed and uniquely designed original and licensed multi-scaled collectible toy lines. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter (@Worldof3A)
www.Worldof3A.com
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:29 pm

I still really don't like his chest windows. They don't look good frowning like that
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Kurona » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I've watched a couple of reviews on this now, and one thing keeps coming to mind... why would one buy this over MP-10?

One might think it comparing apples and oranges, but with that insanely high an asking price, you've really got to stand out as a G1 Prime, so MP-10 is what I'm going with. It doesn't transform, it doesn't seem particularly better articulated, it doesn't have any worthwhile gimmicks, it's certainly not cheaper, it doesn't even seem to scale better with anything, it goes for a stylisation over accuracy which is just off enough to not be interesting or different in any significant way... correct me if I'm wrong, but it just seems to hold no worthwhile advantages. Even if you wanted a Prime that's REALLY big, MP-01 seems to do that better too.

It looks cool, but compared to other figures and especially at that price I just don't understand why you'd buy this thing unless you're a huge Optimus collector :HEADHURTS:
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

SDCC 2017: Hasbro 3A Transformers Generation 1 Ultra Magnus & Nemesis Prime

Postby Va'al » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:54 am

They splashed onto the scene with Generation 1 redesign of Optimus Prime, but 3A have also been working on the movieverse, with Dark of the Moon, Age of Extinction and The Last Knight - and now, from San Diego Comic Con 2017, we have a return to their G1 line with two inevitable repaints of the first mold: Ultra Magnus (White Optimus) and Nemesis Prime (black redeco)!

We mentioned these here, and you can see more images here, but check out initial images below from their own Instagram account, and wait for more close-ups as site owner Seibertron heads to their booth over the weekend.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby MadProject » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:18 pm

Weapon: Sword
Are this gonna be statue or like the DotM 3A products, this ones will be action figures as well?
MadProject
Fuzor
News Credits: 19
Alt Mode: Armored truck
Strength: 8
Speed: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4

SDCC 2017: New photos of Hasbro 3A G1 Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Nemesis Prime, DOTM Optimus Prime

Postby Kurona » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:18 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Courtesy of our friends at TFSource.com, we've got some more photos to show you of Hasbro 3A's upcoming licensed non-transforming statues of G1 Optimus Prime; his newly-unveiled redecoes in Ultra Magnus and Nemesis Prime; and Movieverse Optimus Prime. Check out a couple of the photos below, but be sure to take a look at the entire gallery here and tell us what you think in the forums!

Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby StJudeDad » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:54 am

It's a nice piece and all, but I thought they had finally moved away from the "White Wash" Prime as Ultra Magnus look.
StJudeDad
Mini-Con

Official Images of Hasbro 3A Transformers Nemesis Prime

Postby Va'al » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:40 am

Via site sponsor BigBadToyStore, we have a nice look at the official images for the ThreeA articulated non-transforming redeco of their G1 redesign of Optimus Prime into Nemesis Prime, as first seen at San Diego Comic Con 2017 (story here)! Check out the mirrored images and more information on the figure below!

Product Description

Hasbro licensee ThreeA and the world renowned online collectibles shop BigBadToyStore proudly present Transformers Generation One Nemesis Prime! This BigBadToyStore Special Edition is only available from BBTS.com!

Transformers G1 Nemesis Prime stands 16 inches tall, includes over 30% die-cast metal detailing, 59 points of articulation, and features LED illuminated details, a variety of accessories, and incredibly detailed weathered paintwork!

The dark mirror of Optimus Prime, a twisted clone of the Autobot leader imbued with all his strength, abilities, and intellect, but lacking all moral restraint and compassion. Nemesis Prime serves only the World Eater Unicron and carries within him the Dead Matrix, possibly the only thing in the universe that can destroy the ancient Primus. Nemesis Prime’s brutality is known and feared by Autobot and Decepticon alike!

Product Features

16 inches (40.65cm)
Made of plastic and 30% die-cast detailing
Limited edition of 300 pieces
A BigBadToyStore Exclusive
59 Points of Articulation
LED Illumination
Optics
Decepticon Badge
Blaster Rifle
Matrix Chamber
Requires 8 AG-13 Batteries (Not Included)

Box Contents

Nemesis Prime figure
Decepticon Dead Matrix
Energon Ax
Blaster Rifle
Removeable Tankard Grenades

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:48 am

Motto: "Primus is in his heaven, all’s right with the world."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
Give the HasTak engineers 10 years, and our Masterpiece figures could look like this AND transform
Stormshot_Prime
Vehicon
Alt Mode: All-Terrain Battle SUV
Strength: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Hasbro 3A Transformers Generation 1 Ultra Magnus Figure Available

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:03 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
While many of us collect, well, transformable Transformers, there are those who enjoy higher-end collectibles that are meant more for display than anything else, and which sacrifice the ability to transform in order to have greater articulation and poseability, as well as features that many Transformers figures don't have at any price point. For those who collect figures like that, and those who just appreciate an awesome looking figure, we have some news for you! Coming to us from 3A Collectibles is their version of Ultra Magnus, a fully-licensed version of the Autobot City Commander using the mold for their Optimus Prime figure, done up in the colors of the original Ultra Magnus' inner robot. This item is ThinkGeek's exclusive, and limited to just 500 pieces. Check out the pictures and desciption below, as well as the video showcasing just how big this figure is, and let us know what you think of the figure. Will it find a place in your collection?

MORE THAN JUST A SOLDIER

Magnus will never admit it, but he is a strong and dependable ally. He has garnered respect on both sides of the battlefield and is truly a force to be reckoned with all the while believing he is nothing but a simple soldier. That being said, he does recognize he's an above average fighter and is more than willing to throw himself at multiple enemies. He's the Autobot that can be blown up and keep on trucking. Literally. Because he's a truck.

Take home one of the Autobots' most courageous fighters, Ultra Magnus. He is fully poseable with almost 60 points of articulation and comes with LED illuminating features. He stands 16" tall and can be equipped with his trusty double-bladed axe or plasma cannon. As much of an asset as he is on the battlefield, we know he'll be appreciated on your bookshelf, as well.

Product Specifications
Transformers G1 Ultra Magnus - Exclusive
Officially-licensed Transformers collectible
A ThinkGeek exclusive
Edition Size: 500
Posable figure of Ultra Magnus
59 points of articulation
30% diecast metal detailing
LED illuminated optics, Autobot badge, blaster rifle, and Matrix Chamber
Batteries: 8 AG-13 (not included)
Dimensions: 16" tall
Includes Autobot Matrix, Interchangeable Blue Energon Axe, Blaster Rifle, Removable Tankard Grenades, and Magnetically Removable Tire Wells
Ages 14+
WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.

Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Rated X » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:29 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Autobots...Transform and roll out !!! Ummm...wait a minute guys, I cant transform Im an f'n statue !
Rated X
Banned

Postby mesh » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:08 pm

DUCK FEET!
:DANCE:
mesh
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FIZZKICK Transformers BotBots Series 4 Movie Moguls Hasbro 2020"
FIZZKICK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WADDLEPOP Transformers BotBots Series 1 Sugar Shocks 2018 Hasbro Penguin"
WADDLEPOP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE COBBLER Transformers BotBots Series 4 Los Deliciosos Hasbro 2020 corn on cob"
THE COBBLER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GOLDIEBITES Transformers BotBots Series 5 Goldrush Winner's Circle ball cap 2020"
GOLDIEBITES Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOGUS POCUS Transformers BotBots Series 2 Backpack Bunch Hasbro 2019 magic book"
BOGUS POCUS Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYPOPS Transformers BotBots Series 4 Sugar Shocks Hasbro 2020 lollipop"
CYPOPS Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TANGRY TART Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades sour lollipop 2019"
TANGRY TART Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POO SHOO Transformers BotBots Series 5 Cardio Clique poop shoe Hasbro 2020"
POO SHOO Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOOTH SHAKER Transformers BotBots Series 3 Lost Bots maraca 2019 Hasbro"
SMOOTH SHAKER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RUSTY VON CLEAVE Transformers BotBots Series 4 Wilderness Troop Hasbro 2020 axe"
RUSTY VON CLEAVE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HIPTOAST (Dark version) Transformers BotBots Series 4 Fresh Squeezes 2020"
HIPTOAST (Dark ver ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 Hasbro 2019 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TAMALE MAL Transformers BotBots Series 5 Los Deliciosos Hasbro 2020"
TAMALE MAL Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRAVE RAVE Transformers BotBots Series 3 Lost Bots deodorant Hasbro 2019"
GRAVE RAVE Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON