This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Kabam's Transformers: Forged to Fight high-definition, action-fighting RPG mobile game

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Kabam Developing New Transformers Massive Multiplayer Mobile Game

Postby Hydrargyrus » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:23 pm

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
dragons wrote:can't say much for phone I use mine contact people only

Preposterous!
:-P
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:48 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Icon amuses me. It's like G1 Prime is going "hmmm, there's something different about you, Bumblebee..."

Would much rather this on a proper console but let's download and have a go on my phone.

EDIT: "This app is incompatible with your device" Well f*** you too...
:michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby MarkNL » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:30 am

Motto: "The past is my present"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Works well, though needs a lot of memory I think as it's a bit slow. I already liked Marvel: Contest of Champions. So what we got now, Contest of Champions but with Transformers, is even better for me. :michaelbay:

I feel there's going to be a new addiction.. :BANG_HEAD:
"Adventure is my middle name!"
"Go your own way"
MarkNL
Minibot
News Credits: 3
Watch MarkNL on YouTube
Alt Mode: Aston Martin DB9
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Rainmaker » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:43 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Loving it already

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 6

Postby shauyaun » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:31 am

Motto: "Nothing is certain but death so live while you still can!"
Weapon: Twin Laser Cannon
WTF! :evil: :evil:
:HUNTER: ShaunImage :HUNTER:

Oh also check out my EPIC TF collection
shauyaun
Combiner
News Credits: 12
Watch shauyaun on YouTube
Alt Mode: A super fast and high flying hover tank
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Press Release for Kabam's Transformers: Forged to Fight Action-Fighting RPG Mobile Game

Postby Seibertron » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:51 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles

KABAM AND HASBRO “ROLL OUT” TRANSFORMERS: FORGED TO FIGHT

The New High Definition Action-Fighting Mobile Game Brings Together Iconic Bots from Nearly Every Generation of the “More than Meets the Eye” Franchise

SAN FRANCISCO, Apr. 6, 2017 – Today Kabam, a world leader of massively multiplayer mobile games for a global audience and wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games, and Hasbro Inc. officially launch TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight, a new high-definition, action-fighting RPG mobile game. For the first time ever, Transformers fans and mobile gamers everywhere will be able to build their Transformers team and battle with the most iconic Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every era of the storied franchise’s 30-plus year history.

The game features authentic Transformers action set in a stunning 3D environment, challenging players to assemble the ultimate team of Autobots and Decepticons, including fan-favorite bots from previous and current animated Transformers TV series, Paramount’s blockbuster films, Transformers comic books and Hasbro's line of iconic action figures. As fans assemble their team, they will forge alliances, battle other players and dive into a unique storyline that goes beyond good versus evil.

"TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight brings together some of the most powerful Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every generation of the Transformers franchise," said Mark Blecher, Senior Vice President, Digital Gaming and Corporate Development at Hasbro. "The team at Kabam has created a truly remarkable Transformers experience, and we’re confident that fans and gamers will be thrilled with the game.”

In TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight, players will explore an epic new universe where multiple realities collide to form a massive planetary battlefield. Players will assemble a team of Autobots and Decepticons from across time and space to fight against a world of corrupted Transformers robots and their villainous overlords. The game features amazing visuals, intense one-on-one battles, meaningful robot to vehicle converting action and deep RPG elements. Game features include:

• Collect iconic bots from the Transformers universe such as Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron, Waspinator, Grimlock and Soundwave.
• Battle other players with devastating special attacks, ranged blasting, destructible terrain and huge 360 degree arenas.
• Team up with your friends, forge alliances and battle in global events.
• Set a gauntlet of bots and defenses to protect your base, get revenge on those that attack, and raid enemy bases.
• Deploy away teams to score epic loot.

“The Transformers brand is larger-than-life, and Kabam’s sophisticated, centralized tech engine allowed us to deliver HD graphics and a gameplay experience that is fitting for the franchise,” said Mike McCartney, Executive Producer for TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight. “The game features non-stop action, huge bots and a thrilling 360 degree battle arena that we think fans are going to love. It’s a must-play for anyone that is a fan of the Transformers brand or just enjoys quality action-fighting RPG games.”

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight was developed by Kabam, the studio who created Fast & Furious: Legacy and Marvel Contest of Champions, a top 10 grossing game on the App Store. The game is now available worldwide in more than 155 countries on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and Google Play for Android devices. Visit ForgedtoFight.com for more information.

About Kabam
Kabam Games creates, develops, and publishes massively multiplayer games that are available to a global audience on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the App Store and Google Play. The company has partnered with leading entertainment companies such as Disney, Hasbro and Universal for mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises, including Marvel, Transformers and Fast & Furious. Kabam games have been enjoyed by more than 100 million players globally and consistently rank in the top 10 grossing apps on the App stores. The company has more than 150 employees, with studios and offices in Vancouver, San Francisco and Austin, Texas. Kabam Games is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games. More information about Kabam can be found at corporate.kabam.com.

About Hasbro
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences by leveraging its beloved brands, including LITTLEST PET SHOP, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, MONOPOLY, MY LITTLE PONY, NERF, PLAY-DOH and TRANSFORMERS, and premier partner brands. From toys and games, television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and consumer product licensing, Hasbro fulfills the fundamental need for play and connection with children and families around the world. The Company's Hasbro Studios and its film label, Allspark Pictures, create entertainment brand-driven storytelling across mediums, including television, film, digital and more. Through the company's commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families. Learn more at http://www.hasbro.com, and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews) and Instagram (@Hasbro).
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Rematch: Movie Optimus Prime versus Bonecrusher in exclusive Forged to Fight video

Postby Seibertron » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:19 am

Courtesy of the folks at Kabam, we have an exclusive in-game clip to share with all of you Seibertronians. This clip, from Kabam's all-new Transformers Forged to Fight action-fighting RPG mobile game that just officially launched yesterday, features none other than Movie Optimus Prime battling Movie Bonecrusher in a rematch. Both characters battled each other during that awesome battle scene in the 2007 live-action Transformers movie from Michael Bay and Paramount. Find out who wins by watching the video below!

Check out the official game trailer and the launch press release, which was posted earlier this morning, by clicking here.
Seibertron
Site Owner

New launch content for Transformers: Forged to Fight action-fighting RPG mobile game

Postby Seibertron » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:35 am

The wait is over! Kabam and Hasbro have officially launched TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight now available on iTunes and Google Play. For the first time ever, Transformers fans and mobile gamers everywhere will be able to build their Transformers team and battle with iconic Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every era of the 30+ history of Transformers.

As fans assemble their team, they will forge alliances, battle other players and dive into a unique storyline that goes beyond good versus evil.

The new launch trailer also features Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime. View the Launch Game Trailer on Seibertron.com's YouTube channel at https://youtube.seibertron.com or by clicking play in the video below.

In addition, Kabam has provided us with some additional content to share with all of you Seibertronians out there. We have some new in-game action screenshots featuring ROTF Grindor vs G1 Ratchet, Beast Wars Rhinox vs G1 Soundwave, and G1 Starscream vs Movie Barricade.

They have also provided us with images from the Google Play and iTunes stores. These images feature Generations Windblade vs Beast Wars Rhinox in "Battle Your Friends In Intense Combat", Ratchet and other characters in "Collect Characters From The Transformers Universe", Beast Wars Rhinox, Combiner Wars Mirage, and Movie Bumblebee in "Lead a Team of Autobots and Decepticons", Combiner Wars Optimus Prime in "Discover Stunning 3D Environments", as well as Optimus again in "Set Defenses to Protect Your Base".

Check out our exclusive Movie Optimus Prime vs Bonecrusher in the rematch you've been waiting for here as well as the official launch press release here.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Re: Kabam's Transformers: Forged to Fight high-definition, action-fighting RPG mobile game

Postby shauyaun » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:46 pm

So I made an alliance for seibertron members!
Add me(my name is Shauyaun there as well) and let me know you're from seibertron
The alliance name is "Seibertron!" And the tag is "SIB"
You can search it in the alliance tab
Last edited by shauyaun on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shauyaun
Combiner

Re: Kabam's Transformers: Forged to Fight high-definition, action-fighting RPG mobile game

Postby Amelie » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:59 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
Ratchet appears to be based on Voodoo Robots not-Ratchet... for some reason...
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby shauyaun » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:07 pm

Here's a tip
If you have a relic it's useless unless you "place" it
Tap one one of the relic holders
Tap "place relic" and place your relic!

shauyaun
Combiner

Postby Swindle170 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:29 pm

Weapon: Atom Scrambler
Well then. It was better than COC I suppose, if nothing else. I jest of course (Except the better than COC part, thats true) I liked it. I joined under the incredibly weird name of Ponky19 (Don't ask I used it for something years ago and it stuck) and enjoyed it. I do wish the character roster was better though. It's not that I want more now, it's that I want... more iconic and interesting characters. We have Bonecrusher, but no G1 Megatron (They can make the gun work). Windblade (Okay fine, I'm biased because I dislike Windblade a lot but my point still stands) but no form of Hot Rod/Rodimus. I like the addition of Beast Wars characters though. So yeah, I like it. Congratulations Kabam, you made something I like!
Last edited by Swindle170 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swindle170
Mini-Con
Skill: 7

Postby Kurona » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I think the absense of certain prominent characters is indication of roster additions later that they want some heavy-hitting names on to make an even bigger event. Sure you could have your new fighters headlined by G1 Onslaught, BW Depth Charge and Movie Leadfoot; but doesn't it seem much more impressive to have G1 Megatron and Movie Shockwave leading the charge? Gives the game a lot more longevity that way. Smart move, Kabam; smart move...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby dragons » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:43 pm

It's good game but I got board rather quickly for it still having fun with earth wars game I deleted game on my tablet
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Swindle170 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:50 pm

Exactly it is smart. I see why they are doing it and agree with them, I am just complaining because for some odd reason I enjoy it. To be honest a lot of it was my disappointment at Windblade being at the forefront (ever so slight exaggeration used) again. I just feel Windblade is being overused at the expense of other characters. Not that I have any problems with people who like Windblade. I just don't like her personally and feel that she is being overused.

Back on topic (This somehow turned into a rant about Windblade) I mostly hope we see some more characters that don't get massive attention (My private hope is Trailbreaker and Nightbeat joining, however unlikely). It's times like this I am glad Swindle and the Combaticons are used quite often and are well known. (They may not be Optimus or anything but they are still quite well known.)
Swindle170
Mini-Con

Postby Kurona » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:20 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Swindle170 wrote:Exactly it is smart. I see why they are doing it and agree with them, I am just complaining because for some odd reason I enjoy it. To be honest a lot of it was my disappointment at Windblade being at the forefront (ever so slight exaggeration used) again. I just feel Windblade is being overused at the expense of other characters. Not that I have any problems with people who like Windblade. I just don't like her personally and feel that she is being overused.

Back on topic (This somehow turned into a rant about Windblade) I mostly hope we see some more characters that don't get massive attention (My private hope is Trailbreaker and Nightbeat joining, however unlikely). It's times like this I am glad Swindle and the Combaticons are used quite often and are well known. (They may not be Optimus or anything but they are still quite well known.)

As someone who loves Windblade and considers her one of the best female characters in the franchise (her IDW comics version that is; let's just forget Machinima CW ever existed), yeah, I easily get why someone can grow very VERY tired of her. Hasbro somehow found something to overuse more than the Classics Seeker mold...

Yeah, I'd love to see some more out there characters join. Bludgeon is a really good start though, right?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby Swindle170 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:27 pm

For sure. The appearance of Bludgeon is a good sign. He may not be completely unknown, but it bodes well for the future. I wonder if the Unicron trilogy would ever be represented? Armada Megatron (Antlers, turret in hid mid-section, potential use of the Star Saber) and Starscream (Like G1 in terms of general abilities but with a sword) would be fun to play as and if Beast Wars made it in I don't see why this can't!
Swindle170
Mini-Con

Postby Rainmaker » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm

Shauyaun wrote:WTF! :evil: :evil:
[snip]

I hope that's just a glitch

Rainmaker
Brainmaster

Postby SnoopDawg » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Motto: ""Give me your face!""
Weapon: Neutron Rifle
Shauyaun wrote:So I made an alliance for seibertron members!
Add me(my name is Shauyaun there as well) and let me know you're from seibertron

Aww man ... so will that be the official alliance now or the one I created?
SnoopDawg
Mini-Con
News Credits: 5
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+

Postby shauyaun » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:33 am

SnoopDawg wrote:

They can both be ,mine is for seibertron members only since you made yours before the game was officially launched it has non seibertronians in it

shauyaun
Combiner

Postby SnoopDawg » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:37 am

Motto: ""Give me your face!""
Weapon: Neutron Rifle
Shauyaun wrote:
SnoopDawg wrote:

They can both be ,mine is for seibertron members only since you made yours before the game was officially launched it has non seibertronians in it

Oh well, I already deleted it. I'll join your alliance if I get to play F2F (focusing on Earth Wars).
SnoopDawg
Mini-Con
News Credits: 5
Strength: 10+
Courage: 10+

Postby shauyaun » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:40 am

Oh ok I'll sent you an invite to the alliance

shauyaun
Combiner

Postby shauyaun » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:43 am

Do we have a "Pjamaprime" here?

shauyaun
Combiner

Postby Rainmaker » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:04 am

Sent an invite to the alliance, my username is GoingPotatos.

Rainmaker
Brainmaster

Postby Iron Prime » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:31 am

Weapon: Energo-Sword
I sent an alliance request. Same user name; it didn't let me type a message.

I like this better than Earth Wars. I'm very curious what events/expansions they'll do. There are many "obvious" characters (as already noted) that they have to saving for something. Bring on the DinoBots! maybe someday they'll have separate battle areas for combiners or citybots...
*Formerly Snarlus Prime

sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:You are honorable enough to join the house of STO :grin:

Let us pick up arms and join the battle :twisted:
Iron Prime
Brainmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #74 1:25 Foreshadow Marvel Comics 2021 JUL210542 (CA) Dowling"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1056 Cvr A Superman DC Comics 2023 0423DC048 1056A (CA) Beach"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #75 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211030 (CA) Frenz"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IMMORTAL HULK #25 Mary Jane variant Marvel Comics 2019 AUG191031 (CA) Anka"
IMMORTAL HULK #25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IMMORTAL HULK #43 2nd run variant Alien Marvel Comics 2021 NOV200543 (CA)Shalvey"
IMMORTAL HULK #43 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #4 Cvr E 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0323DC076 4E (W) Williamson (CA) Hoogeboom"
SUPERMAN #4 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #83 Devil's Reign Marvel Comics 2021 OCT210807 (CA) Baldeon"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr G DC Comics 2023 DEC222889 1G (CA) Benes +Faucher (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #520 DC Comics 1995 (CA) Jones (W) Moench (A) Barreto 230915A"
BATMAN #520 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #20 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics DEC220760 (CA) Bazaldua"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #556 Marvel Comics 2008 (A/CA) Bachalo (W) Wells 210825A"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25 var 1:100 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230725 (CA) Romita Jr"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NON-STOP SPIDER-MAN #1 var Marvel Comics 2021 APR200830 (CA) Laroque (W) Kelly"
NON-STOP SPIDER-MA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BEN REILLY SPIDER-MAN #1 1:25 var Marvel Comics 2022 OCT211024 (CA) Maleev"
BEN REILLY SPIDER- ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON