Kabam's Transformers: Forged to Fight high-definition, action-fighting RPG mobile game

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Kabam's Transformers: Forged to Fight high-definition, action-fighting RPG mobile game

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:25 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
too many g1 characters lately. where's AoE Lockdown i heard was coming at some point. rah...
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean any offense to anyone. I'm just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Movieverse ('Bayformers' are my fave Transformers), Marvel UK G1, most Marvel US G1, 1986 animated movie (more for style & soundtrack rather than Star Wars-rip off plot).
Dislikes: TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron.
User avatar
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3051
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am
Location: Cambridgeshire, England

Re: Kabam's Transformers: Forged to Fight high-definition, action-fighting RPG mobile game

Postby Munkky » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:02 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Carnivius_Prime wrote:too many g1 characters lately. where's AoE Lockdown i heard was coming at some point. rah...

I've heard that Megatronus was found in the game files recently, so you never know, it could be the ROTF version seeing as Hasbro don't really call Megatronus "The Fallen" any more.
Munkky
Vehicon
Posts: 345
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:01 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Cyclonus Flies into Kabam's Transformers: Forged to Fight

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:21 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Kabam! Studios have reached out to us to let us know that Cyclonus has arrived in their Transformers: Forged to Fight mobile game! He is modelled on his recent toy as released in the Generations Combiner Wars line.

Image

"Kablam! Studios wrote:About Cyclonus:

Faction: Decepticon

Class: Tactician

Resurrected by the same dark energies as his master Galvatron, Cyclonus leads a mighty armada provided by Unicron himself. Loyal, patient, and skilled, Cyclonus is ultimately the counterbalance to Galvatron’s chaotic rule.

Stats and Abilities:

2-Star:

Health: 1907
Attack: 149
Max Rating: 544

3-Star:

Health: 4682
Attack: 315
Max Rating: 1294

4-Star:

Health: 12169
Attack: 818
Max Rating: 3520

Basic Abilities: Dark Energy, Dark Field, Discipline

Gain a Bar of Power
- Each bar of power grant’s Cyclonus a Dark Energy Charge, increasing
Attack Rating by 22~30% for 6 seconds.

Dark Field
- When Cyclonus gains Dark Energy or completes a full Melee Combo with Dark Energy active, his Dark Field pulses.
- The Dark Field inflicts Dark Burn, dealing 20% of Attack as instant Energy Damage and has a 60~76% chance to Nullify an enemy buff. If the opponent is Unstoppable this chance increases to 100%.
- If an opponent with an Unstoppable buff Dashes toward Cyclonus, he instantly gains Dark Energy, Nullifies the Unstoppable buff, and inflicts Stun for 1.5 seconds.

Discipline

- After being struck 5 times by Melee Attacks, Cyclonus gains a 18~28% Physical Resistance Buff for 7~9 seconds.
- After landing 6 Ranged Attacks, Cyclonus gains a Ranged Bonus, increasing damage from Ranged Attacks by 15~25% and Projectile Speed for 5~7 seconds.
- After landing 10 Melee Attacks, Cyclonus gains a Melee Bonus, increasing damage from Melee Attacks by 15~25% for 5~7 seconds.

Signature Ability – Dark Servitude

Pledging loyalty to Unicron has imbued Cyclonus with unimaginable power.
- Dark Burns inflicted by the Dark Field deal 20~120% more damage.

Special Attacks:

Special 1 – Cosmic Edge
- A blade, honed and deadly as its wielder.
- 100% Armor Piercing.

Special 2 – Galaxy Gun
- A blast of cosmic proportions.
- 100% chance the last hit of this attack is Unblockable.

Special 3 – Interstellar Ride
- Cyclonus takes a precisely calculated trip through the center of his opponent.
- Cyclonus Gains Dark Energy and begins to automatically pulse the Dark Field for 10 seconds.

Synergy Bonuses:

Mutual – Allies – Kickback, Tantrum
+2~8% Armor

Mutual – Enemies – Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Blaster
+2~8% Attack

Outgoing – Hand of Chaos – Galvatron
- All Decepticon Special Attacks gain +2~15% Special Attack Damage and +2~15% Critical Damage.

Strong Match-ups:

Motormaster
- Motormaster’s Unstoppable will become a disadvantage when fighting against Cyclonus and his Dark Field.

Optimus Prime (MV1)
- Cyclonus’ sword will pierce even the toughest armor, stopping the Autobot leader from making his epic last stand.

Weak Match-ups:

Galvatron
- The master of chaos, Galvatron, will be able to deal most of his damage at range, avoiding the Dark Field. It is also important to note that Galvatron’s Unstoppable cannot be Nullified.

Shockwave
- Shockwave can ensure that Cyclonus never reaches a bar of power to gain his Dark Energy.

Recommended Modules for Cyclonus:

Robot Resources
- Robot Resources will push Cyclonus to gain Dark Energy faster.

Harm Accelerator
- Not taking damage from Cyclonus will be a rare occurrence, add another constant tick of damage and watch the opponent wilt.


Will you be using Cyclonus? Let us know in the comments and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 7392
News Credits: 71
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Kabam's Transformers: Forged to Fight high-definition, action-fighting RPG mobile game

Postby -Crossfire- » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:48 pm

Motto: "Strength of body will win the battle; strength of mind will win the war."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Love that the promo pic is basically a thumbnail for a Thew video.

Also, nullifying Unstoppable is a good deal, but do you really run into it outside of Demo bots, who Cyclonus is weak to anyhow? Tantrum's the only non-Demo bot I can think of off the top of my head who uses it regularly.
-Crossfire-
User avatar
-Crossfire-
Mini-Con
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:22 pm
Location: Ohio
Alt Mode: Muscle car
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: Kabam's Transformers: Forged to Fight high-definition, action-fighting RPG mobile game

Postby BeastWarsFTW » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Motto: "Never give up or lose hope."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
-Crossfire- wrote:Love that the promo pic is basically a thumbnail for a Thew video.

Also, nullifying Unstoppable is a good deal, but do you really run into it outside of Demo bots, who Cyclonus is weak to anyhow? Tantrum's the only non-Demo bot I can think of off the top of my head who uses it regularly.


MotorMaster uses it more than Tantrum.
"Destiny has one great test in store for us all... has mine already come? And have I failed it?... A deed, once done, cannot be undone. But perhaps... it may yet be mitigated!"
-- Dinobot, "Code of Hero"
User avatar
BeastWarsFTW
Minibot
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Alt Mode: Anything cool
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Kabam's Transformers: Forged to Fight high-definition, action-fighting RPG mobile game

Postby Arn Ze Barn » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:11 pm

BeastWarsFTW wrote:
-Crossfire- wrote:Love that the promo pic is basically a thumbnail for a Thew video.

Also, nullifying Unstoppable is a good deal, but do you really run into it outside of Demo bots, who Cyclonus is weak to anyhow? Tantrum's the only non-Demo bot I can think of off the top of my head who uses it regularly.


MotorMaster uses it more than Tantrum.


Cyclonus seems great against MotorMaster. If you don't mind me mentioning, I have a video of them fighting.
Arn Ze Barn
Mini-Con
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:51 pm
Watch Arn Ze Barn on YouTube

Megatronus Joins Kabam's Transformers: Forged to Fight Game

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:23 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Kabam studios has announced the newest member of their Forged to Fight crew is ready to join the battle: Megatronus! This version of Megatron is based on his Machinima Power of the Primes body, and features a new never-before-seen Jet mode. Check out the intel report below.

Image

BOT INTEL REPORT – MEGATRONUS
Add Megatronus to your ultimate squad in October 4th at 10AM PDT!
ABOUT MEGATRONUS:
Faction: Decepticon

Class: Demolitions

One of the Thirteen Primes created by Primus himself to defeat Unicron, Megatronus is a being of unparalleled strength. His quest for greater power led him to betray his fellow Primes, resulting in a millennia of banishment. That banishment has ended, and his presence again looms large through the cosmos.

STATS AND ABILITIES:
2-Star:

Health: 2,012
Attack: 162
Max Rating: 609
3-Star:

Health: 4,940
Attack: 341
Max Rating: 1,443
4-Star:

Health: 12,839
Attack: 884
Max Rating: 3,948

BASIC ABILITIES: RELIC OF FURY, RELIC OF PRESERVATION, POWER STEAL, LIFE STEAL
Passive

Now in the possession of powerful Relics, Megatronus does not generate power as normal, he instead passively generates 1.2% of Max Power every second.
Megatronus begins the fight with the Relic of Fury active, each time he gains a Bar of Power he alternates between the Relic of Fury and the Relic of Preservation.
Relic of Fury

The Relic of Fury grants 30~50% Attack Rating and reduces the opponent’s Block Proficiency by 20%.
Relic of Preservation

The Relic of Preservation grants 40~50% Damage Resistance and limits the amount of damage Megatronus can receive in a single blow to 20% of his max Health.
Relic of Immortality

Once per fight, when Megatronus hits 10% health he activates the Matrix of Immortality in addition to his other Relics for 10 seconds. While the Relic is active Megatronus is Indestructible and immune to all damage. This ability will not activate if Megatronus begins the fight with 10% Health or less.
Last Hit of a Light or Medium Combo

+40% Critical Chance.
Heavy Attack

100% chance to apply Dark Burn, dealing 40% of Attack as instant Energy Damage.

SIGNATURE ABILITY – RELIC OF OBEDIENCE
The Relic of Obedience weakens enemy abilities and may completely prevent them from activating.

When Filling a Power Bar

When Megatronus gains a Bar of Power, he has a 15~65% chance to activate the Relic of Obedience, preventing opponents from activating Buffs or Debuffs for 8 seconds. Additionally, when the Relic is not active, Buffs and Debuffs the opponent activates are 20% weaker.

SPECIAL ATTACKS:
Special 1 – Grip of Power

Infinite power to fuel infinite wrath.

60% chance Megatronus applies a 30% Armor Break for 8 seconds.
If the Relic of Fury is active, 100% chance to Steal 20~30% of the opponent’s Current Power.
Special 2 – Beyond Measure

All fall before his might.

The last hit of this attack is Unblockable and has a 30% chance to Stun the opponent for 3 seconds.
If the Relic of Preservation is active, 100% chance to Steal Life from the opponent equal to 6~15% of Max Health.
Special 3 – Truly Prime

Your final days are at hand.

100% Chance to apply Dark Burn, dealing 200% of Attack as instant Energy Damage.
If the Relic of Fury is active, 50~64% chance to Steal 20~30% of the opponent’s Current Power.
If the Relic of Preservation is active, 50~64% chance to Steal Life from the opponent equal to 6~15% of Max Health.

SYNERGY BONUSES:
Mutual – Allies – Cyclonus, Galvatron
+2~8% Armor
Mutual – Enemies – Optimus Prime
+2~8% Attack
Outgoing – The Fallen – Megatron, Megatron (RotF)
All Decepticons on your team gain +2~5% Armor while fighting Decepticons and +5~20% Power Rate while fighting Autobots.

STRONG MATCH-UPS:
Everyone – There is no bot that Megatronus cannot overpower.
Megatron – Megatron will find his namesake needs no buffs to be formidable.
Optimus Prime – If Optimus is relying on help from his Chief Medical Officer, the Relic of Obedience will put a stop to that notion.

WEAK MATCH-UPS:
No One – No one stands as a serious challenger to him that is the embodiment of power.
Rhinox – Rhinox’s Power Lock will keep this mighty Decepticon from switching modes.
Shockwave – Repair Block and Power Drain will help keep this Prime from tapping into his true power.

RECOMMENDED MODULES FOR MEGATRONUS:
Robot Resource – One cannot even fathom the carnage Megatronus could inflict with a second source of power.
Prime Module – The Prime Module will help this mad god stay in the fight longer and increase his stats to match any higher level contender.
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 13683
News Credits: 1106
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Kabam's Transformers: Forged to Fight high-definition, action-fighting RPG mobile game

Postby Skritz » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:27 pm

So we have a Dreawave character loosely based off/an evil counterpart to the Last Autobot who ended up the mthical predecessor to Decepticons and gained an egyptian theme from a Live Action movie now having a Machinima based design...with the almode of Movie Megatron. Anyone else really amused and equally weirded out when he started off as this?

Image
At this point is he even still technically 'The Fallen'? Because I have the impression Hasbro tried to (and in a way, suceeded) in erasing the original conception first by hijacking the name and history of the character before giving his role in the franchise to something of their own making. At this point, Megatronus and The Fallen may as well be distinct entities within the franchise. >:oP
User avatar
Skritz
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 970
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Kabam's Transformers: Forged to Fight high-definition, action-fighting RPG mobile game

Postby LordBludgeon » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:34 pm

Motto: ""Fools! To a master of Metallikato, your clumsy attack is almost slow motion!""
Weapon: Energo-Sword
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Kabam studios has announced the newest member of their Forged to Fight crew is ready to join the battle: Megatronus! This version of Megatron is based on his Machinima Power of the Primes body, and features a new never-before-seen Jet mode. Check out the intel report below.

Image

BOT INTEL REPORT – MEGATRONUS
Add Megatronus to your ultimate squad in October 4th at 10AM PDT!
ABOUT MEGATRONUS:
Faction: Decepticon

Class: Demolitions

One of the Thirteen Primes created by Primus himself to defeat Unicron, Megatronus is a being of unparalleled strength. His quest for greater power led him to betray his fellow Primes, resulting in a millennia of banishment. That banishment has ended, and his presence again looms large through the cosmos.

STATS AND ABILITIES:
2-Star:

Health: 2,012
Attack: 162
Max Rating: 609
3-Star:

Health: 4,940
Attack: 341
Max Rating: 1,443
4-Star:

Health: 12,839
Attack: 884
Max Rating: 3,948

BASIC ABILITIES: RELIC OF FURY, RELIC OF PRESERVATION, POWER STEAL, LIFE STEAL
Passive

Now in the possession of powerful Relics, Megatronus does not generate power as normal, he instead passively generates 1.2% of Max Power every second.
Megatronus begins the fight with the Relic of Fury active, each time he gains a Bar of Power he alternates between the Relic of Fury and the Relic of Preservation.
Relic of Fury

The Relic of Fury grants 30~50% Attack Rating and reduces the opponent’s Block Proficiency by 20%.
Relic of Preservation

The Relic of Preservation grants 40~50% Damage Resistance and limits the amount of damage Megatronus can receive in a single blow to 20% of his max Health.
Relic of Immortality

Once per fight, when Megatronus hits 10% health he activates the Matrix of Immortality in addition to his other Relics for 10 seconds. While the Relic is active Megatronus is Indestructible and immune to all damage. This ability will not activate if Megatronus begins the fight with 10% Health or less.
Last Hit of a Light or Medium Combo

+40% Critical Chance.
Heavy Attack

100% chance to apply Dark Burn, dealing 40% of Attack as instant Energy Damage.

SIGNATURE ABILITY – RELIC OF OBEDIENCE
The Relic of Obedience weakens enemy abilities and may completely prevent them from activating.

When Filling a Power Bar

When Megatronus gains a Bar of Power, he has a 15~65% chance to activate the Relic of Obedience, preventing opponents from activating Buffs or Debuffs for 8 seconds. Additionally, when the Relic is not active, Buffs and Debuffs the opponent activates are 20% weaker.

SPECIAL ATTACKS:
Special 1 – Grip of Power

Infinite power to fuel infinite wrath.

60% chance Megatronus applies a 30% Armor Break for 8 seconds.
If the Relic of Fury is active, 100% chance to Steal 20~30% of the opponent’s Current Power.
Special 2 – Beyond Measure

All fall before his might.

The last hit of this attack is Unblockable and has a 30% chance to Stun the opponent for 3 seconds.
If the Relic of Preservation is active, 100% chance to Steal Life from the opponent equal to 6~15% of Max Health.
Special 3 – Truly Prime

Your final days are at hand.

100% Chance to apply Dark Burn, dealing 200% of Attack as instant Energy Damage.
If the Relic of Fury is active, 50~64% chance to Steal 20~30% of the opponent’s Current Power.
If the Relic of Preservation is active, 50~64% chance to Steal Life from the opponent equal to 6~15% of Max Health.

SYNERGY BONUSES:
Mutual – Allies – Cyclonus, Galvatron
+2~8% Armor
Mutual – Enemies – Optimus Prime
+2~8% Attack
Outgoing – The Fallen – Megatron, Megatron (RotF)
All Decepticons on your team gain +2~5% Armor while fighting Decepticons and +5~20% Power Rate while fighting Autobots.

STRONG MATCH-UPS:
Everyone – There is no bot that Megatronus cannot overpower.
Megatron – Megatron will find his namesake needs no buffs to be formidable.
Optimus Prime – If Optimus is relying on help from his Chief Medical Officer, the Relic of Obedience will put a stop to that notion.

WEAK MATCH-UPS:
No One – No one stands as a serious challenger to him that is the embodiment of power.
Rhinox – Rhinox’s Power Lock will keep this mighty Decepticon from switching modes.
Shockwave – Repair Block and Power Drain will help keep this Prime from tapping into his true power.

RECOMMENDED MODULES FOR MEGATRONUS:
Robot Resource – One cannot even fathom the carnage Megatronus could inflict with a second source of power.
Prime Module – The Prime Module will help this mad god stay in the fight longer and increase his stats to match any higher level contender.


"This version of Megatron is based on his Machinima Power of the Primes body, and features a new never-before-seen Jet mode."

Just a minor correction to this description... he's not a version of Megatron. He's an entirely different character. Like it also states in his bio he is "One of the Thirteen Primes".
Image
User avatar
LordBludgeon
Mini-Con
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:40 pm
Location: Cybertron
Alt Mode: Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Kabam's Transformers: Forged to Fight high-definition, action-fighting RPG mobile game

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:26 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I look at his head and all I see is mazinger...
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 7392
News Credits: 71
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Previous

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #209 - Under Siege
Twincast / Podcast #209:
"Under Siege"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 7th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Classics Legends Class HOTSHOT & SOUNDWAVE lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Age of Extinction, Deluxe Lockdown" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Robots In Disguise RID Warrior Class SCATTERSPIKE Sealed New RARE!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 4 Age Of Extinction AOE Deluxe Autobot Dinobot SNARL Sealed New!" on EBAY
Buy "Deluxe Dark Energon Starscream Skywarp 100% complete Transformers RID Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Mr. Potato Head Transformers Optimash Prime Playskool 2006, Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "2001 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS RID DELUXE PROWL FIGURE COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise One Step UNDERBITE Read Description" on EBAY