This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Optimus Prime Ongoing Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

IDW Optimus Prime Volume 1 TPB Online Listing

Postby Va'al » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:28 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
In other June listings for IDW Publishing comics, courtesy of Amazon.com, we also have the first collected trade paperback for the new ongoing series Optimus Prime. Check out the provisional cover art and more information below - and follow the discussion as it happens in the Energon Pub!

REVOLUTION is over—but the danger to Earth is just beginning. As OPTIMUS PRIME pulls Earth into the larger universe, he’s painted a target on it… and a new alien incursion begins when a corkscrew shaped craft drills into our world! Collects issues #1–6.

Product Details

Series: Transformers
Paperback: 144 pages
Publisher: IDW Publishing (June 13, 2017)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1631409697
ISBN-13: 978-1631409691
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW Optimus Prime Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Kurona » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:17 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Something I've really been loving so far about Optimus Prime compared to RiD/Transformers is how much it's focusing on the characters of Jetfire and Pyra Magna.
In RiD/Transformers (post-Dark Cybertron since they're practically different books), we... didn't really learn much of anything about the characters outside the mains. Optimus, Soundwave, Thundercracker, Prowl... that was about it (aside from Arcee which I still have no clue what they're trying to do with her). Which was all fantastic, you can't convince me these aren't the best incarnations of Soundwave and Thundercracker ever; but... their teams were just kind of there. Jetfire, Jazz, Sideswipe, the Combiner teams, basically any Decepticon not called Needlenose... which is what really put the book behind for me (aside from the somewhat shaky plot). I was still enjoying it, but MTMTE and Windblade's comics just had so many more characters that were so interesting and drew me in every time. RiD/Transformers had... Cosmos. Who's great. But when we're shown guys like Kup and Jazz who are supposed to be Optimus' big main team and they get a tad bit of focus at the start, to see them largely ignored and to learn nothing about them was endlessly frustrating.
So already, Optimus Prime is so much better in this regard. It's giving me reasons to care about the larger cast and is doing interesting things with them which I can't love enough. It's fantastic.

Also, Optimus Prime is fixing up one of the few flaws I had with it itself - they brought back Cosmos! They're finally bringing back and showing where the hell all the guys were aside from who's immediately on-hand in Autobot City! Which is nice, because I loved Cosmos. He's great. I never expected a comic to make me care about Cosmos, but... hey, I never expected one to make me care about Rewind or Hosehead's Headmaster either.

This comic is so good.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Bounti76 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:40 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Kurona wrote:Something I've really been loving so far about Optimus Prime compared to RiD/Transformers is how much it's focusing on the characters of Jetfire and Pyra Magna.
In RiD/Transformers (post-Dark Cybertron since they're practically different books), we... didn't really learn much of anything about the characters outside the mains. Optimus, Soundwave, Thundercracker, Prowl... that was about it (aside from Arcee which I still have no clue what they're trying to do with her). Which was all fantastic, you can't convince me these aren't the best incarnations of Soundwave and Thundercracker ever; but... their teams were just kind of there. Jetfire, Jazz, Sideswipe, the Combiner teams, basically any Decepticon not called Needlenose... which is what really put the book behind for me (aside from the somewhat shaky plot). I was still enjoying it, but MTMTE and Windblade's comics just had so many more characters that were so interesting and drew me in every time. RiD/Transformers had... Cosmos. Who's great. But when we're shown guys like Kup and Jazz who are supposed to be Optimus' big main team and they get a tad bit of focus at the start, to see them largely ignored and to learn nothing about them was endlessly frustrating.
So already, Optimus Prime is so much better in this regard. It's giving me reasons to care about the larger cast and is doing interesting things with them which I can't love enough. It's fantastic.

Also, Optimus Prime is fixing up one of the few flaws I had with it itself - they brought back Cosmos! They're finally bringing back and showing where the hell all the guys were aside from who's immediately on-hand in Autobot City! Which is nice, because I loved Cosmos. He's great. I never expected a comic to make me care about Cosmos, but... hey, I never expected one to make me care about Rewind or Hosehead's Headmaster either.

This comic is so good.

I agree. I like that it's focusing on other characters and actually giving them some personality, such as Pyra Magna (which is one of the better Transformers names in a long while). I could hope for any characterization for the other Torchbearers, but I'll take what I can get for now.

Still not a huge fan of the art.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

IDW Optimus Prime #4 Variant Cover

Postby Va'al » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:57 am

Also via Previews World we have another variant cover for the upcoming fourth issue of the IDW Publishing Transformers ongoing comics series Optimus Prime, by John Barber, Kei Zama and Josh Burcham! Check it out below, including the blurb with incorrect credits.

OPTIMUS PRIME #4
(W) John Barber (A) Kei Zama (CA) Nelson Daniel
NEW CYBERTRON! Optimus Prime struggles to unite the Junkions, Cybertronians, and humans-but will diplomacy be scuttled when the Junkion's secret comes out?

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Alex Milne To Fill In For IDW Optimus Prime #4

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:20 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to John Barber and Alex Milne himself, we have news that Milne will be filling in for Kei Zama for art duties for Optimus Prime #4, due out next month! Milne has been absent art duties recently as Jack Lawrence has been drawing the first story arc of Lost Light, so the fill in is a nice return for Milne prior to his art duties for a Lost Light arc. You can read the pair of tweets below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Alex Milne wrote:So I guess I can mention I filled in for interiors for Optimus Prime issue 4. Super fun to work on. I hope you will like it :)

John Barber wrote:Optimus #4 is the first time @markerguru and I worked together as artist/writer since we did 3 Dark of the Moon in-pack comics in 2011.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby KorsO » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:00 am

Milne on interiors?
Well thats just plain .... Awwwww Jyeahhhh :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
KorsO
Mini-Con

Postby Bounti76 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:22 pm

Oh, nice. I'm slowly warming to Zama's art, though it's still not my favorite. I just worry that this issue will spoil me for being a style I already really like instead of one I have to get used to.
Bounti76
News Staff

Postby Va'al » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:04 am

Review of issue 3 is coming this week, sorry for the delay. :oops:
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Review of IDW Optimus Prime #3

Postby Va'al » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:11 am

Making a (Sound) Wave
(Spoiler free-ish)

Synopsis
An uneasy peace between Optimus Prime and the newly arrived Junkions is threatened by Soundwave’s discovery within their massive ship…

and by everyone's digs at him

Story

First of all, I apologise for the lateness in this review. There is a life outside of this screen, and it is getting messy and busier by the day. Still, duties are duties, and I thank you for not giving me flak for dropping this a week later. And I hope you picked it up, because there is plenty to talk about in this third issue of Optimus Prime.

Jetfire is excellent

We reach the third issue, the central one in the first arc of this new book at the hands of John 'Continuity' Barber, and we check-in almost directly with Thundercracker's work-away-from-work as deals start taking place with The Crown Jewel of The IDW Universe - apparently - and some more backstories get filled in, via Marissa Faireborn.

also, he adds a heart to Buster's bowl

The other major storylines, however, are even more intriguing, with Soundwave's inner monologue proving the caption commentaries this issue, as we dive back into his first encounter with Orion Pax, as they were very much (but maybe not) on the opposite sides of the beginning of history - compared to where they both are now. For however long.

NO TENSION AT ALL

That, while taking the current plot forward as well, as we find out what happened to Cosmos, the cassette-birds, and the whole idea of the Decepticon commune in spaaaace, in Barber's probing of the Junkions' intentions on Earth. Plus. in much better characterisation that previous works by the same author - we re-visit Jazz' character concept of understanding Earth culture, Jetfire's early motives, Prowl's Prowlness - and lots and lots of Thundercracker.

Art

I really do like Kei Zama's work, if that hadn't been clear in the previous posts about this series, and I believe we get to see a different side of her art in this issue: more humans, more organic cast, more humour to work with alongside the political intrigue of both past and present. And I'm satisfied we what we find - though there is always a touch of the sinister in the inks.

Thundercracker: loves dogs and hawaiian shirts

You want a darker tone to your stories? You want police/cop drama set in the past? You want political intrigue and chess-playing in the past and the present? Get Josh Burcham to add colours to Zama's linework: it plays with the heavy inks beautifully, it doesn't sacrifice diversity in the palette, and it delivers a great looking book.

And his RIRFIB's colours are showing

Likewise, the lettering is an incredibly nice touch on top of what the art and dialogue already carry, as Tom B. Long's caption are never intrusive but still always there for new and old readers alike (the added snark in them is a bonus). The covers are a full IDW TF roster too, with Zama and Burcham on main, but Andrew Griffith and Josh Perez (thumbnail), Joana Lafuente, and Casey Coller all deliver some truly exquisite variants.

Thoughts
Spoilerish ahead

The series is working very well, as looking at the reviews so far will have suggested, and what we find in issue #3 is a slower pace than the previous two, maybe not needed, maybe necessary, definitely present. That does not slow down the book's build, at all, but it will give a distended - and humorous at several points - read compared to the other book out this week, and compared to recent TAAO issues - so they work well in parallel at that, nicely scheduled IDW. (Totally not a dig at IDW's scheduling spoiling TAAO.)

Confirmed: Jem, Holograms, Misfits part of Shared Universe

There is plenty of humour too, as we see some of Barber's early RID work shine back through, and we get a very good look at Zama's style all round, as more organics, more beastformers, more humans, more facial expressions join the cast and the fray for the issue. As I said, the speed of the plot may have taken a slight slower route, but there is plenty to enjoy nonetheless.

. :CON: :CON: :CON: ½ out of :CON: :CON: :CON: :CON: :CON:
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Randomhero » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:47 am

I love johns writing and have always favored RID/TF/OP over MTMTE/LL but I can't help but feel it hasn't gotten to the point that it did with season One of RID. Maybe it's because that was such breath of fresh air in the comics in 2012 or maybe it's just me. Anyone else feel that way?
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:34 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
I really love the Soundwave, the Jetfire, and the Jazz in the current story. Those 3 really stand out to me.

And the art was much better this issue and it grew on me. It really did look good. Jetfire really stood out with looking good with the art as well
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Va'al » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:37 pm

Randomhero wrote:I love johns writing and have always favored RID/TF/OP over MTMTE/LL but I can't help but feel it hasn't gotten to the point that it did with season One of RID. Maybe it's because that was such breath of fresh air in the comics in 2012 or maybe it's just me. Anyone else feel that way?

As I kinda touched upon in the review, I feel like we're very much back there, with some more humour and some even better characterisation. He's working with new characters, or ones that haven't had much about them yet, rather than your usual core crew (plus Metalhawk) - and I like it!

What stands out to you as being not as good as RID?

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I really love the Soundwave, the Jetfire, and the Jazz in the current story. Those 3 really stand out to me.

And the art was much better this issue and it grew on me. It really did look good. Jetfire really stood out with looking good with the art as well

The panel before the one I used, with Prowl and the Flyentist, is where I fell for Jetfire. QUESTION HIM, DUDE. QUESTION HIM TO JUNKION AND BACK. (Of course Prowl intervenes.)
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Sneak Peak - IDW Optimus Prime #4

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Our final preview for tonight fresh from iTunes is for IDW Optimus Prime #4! #4 starts off with a hoard of Sharkticons, some Junkions, and some more Zeta Prime/Orion Pax business from about 4 million years ago. Give it a look, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby ScottyP » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:55 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Wow, that Milne + Burcham combo. I just felt nostalgic for 2012. Masterful, just perfect ;)^
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Deadput » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:43 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Zeta Prime looks pretty great here unlike...

The Transformer sized human in knight armor on the right.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Randomhero » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:04 am

Deadput wrote:Zeta Prime looks pretty great here unlike...

The Transformer sized human in knight armor on the right.

Well what do you expect? Steve Kurth did his best based on a design made by Livio in Apocracy. He had to deal with dreary pages that you couldn't tell what you were looking at. Just showed how bad that design really was and I'm glad kei went back and did a redesign for this
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby KorsO » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:21 am

aw mann... Milne must be a guest artists on all books man.

Really epic representation for any TF graphic novel/comics.

Wish he can have a guest artist go at Till All Are One as well... i cant imagine the level of weight and scale that he can bring to that book. Titans all over the place attacking Metroplex... all out Cybertron planetary war with, and against new colony arrivals...

Such detail Image

arghh . One can only dream :-( (Please IDW make this happen :BOWDOWN: :D
KorsO
Mini-Con

Postby ScottyP » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:29 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
^ I love Milne's work to pieces, but Sara Pitre-Durocher is doing so darn well on TAAO that I'm not fussed if she draws the book for every issue ever.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Full Preview of IDW Optimus Prime #4

Postby Va'al » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:18 am

Also via comics news site Newsarama, we have a full preview for the other Transformers book from IDW out next Wednesday - Optimus Prime #4, guest starring Alex Milne on interior art! Check it out below, and head back next week for a review, plus the discussion in the Energon Pub.

Optimus Prime #4
John Barber (w) • Kei Zama (a & c)
NEW CYBERTRON! Optimus Prime struggles to unite the Junkions, Cybertronians, and humans—but will diplomacy be scuttled when the Junkion’s secret comes out?
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
Bullet points:
- Variant cover by Nelson Daniel!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Bounti76 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:12 am

Looks great! I love the take on Zama's style. It's a little clearer than hers, but still very distinctive.

Seems like we'll be getting a little more backstory for Pyra Magna, which is great. I hope she isn't the only Torchbearer who gets any characterization, though. There's still Dustup's secret that Jumpstream found out during Victorion's first formation.

My only nitpick is that every single bot has to be identified with a caption, while whomever is narrating also has their internal dialogue going on. It's at its overkilliest (yes, I made that up) when Pyra Magna narrates why she became the Torchbearers' leader..... when the caption right next to her repeats the same thing.
Bounti76
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:50 pm

I'm enjoying this new book tremendously. It may actually be my favorite of the ongoings at this point in time!
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Review of IDW Optimus Prime #4

Postby Va'al » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:22 am

We Didn't Start the Pyra
(Spoiler free-ish)

Synopsis
NEW CYBERTRON! Optimus Prime struggles to unite the Junkions, Cybertronians, and humans—but will diplomacy be scuttled when the Junkion’s secret comes out?

Fair.

Story

We return to Earth, which has Cybertronians and Junkions on two sides of an agreement which may not be, as humans reluctantly also maybe agree to disagree, while two leaders very much disagree as other two leaders disagreed in the past. We return to John Barber's vision of the new order of the things - Optimus Prime #4 is here!

Oh, and we start here, yes

Let's get this out of the way: Optimus is reaching peak Prowl. There are a number of moments where this is obvious, and I can't but think of this being a consequence of Combiner Wars (still) and his moment so close to the Autobot's master manipulator - other than being around him for pretty much the entirety of his life as an Autobot himself, of course.

Chekov's prop?

It's good, it's very good to see some development of Pyra Magna's character, as all of the Torchbearers were teased as having secrets and intrigues which we are still waiting pay-off for. But having that development also be pitted against Optimus is a super extra treat. Two very strong leaders with strong ideals, in their own way, against each other for very similar causes, at not the best time, but also maybe the best time too.

Pyra BURN

The rest of the story is a very good exercise in build-up, I felt, too, with a subtle increase on the pressure valve (up to the final act, where subtlety is chucked out the window) - but also a very welcome distraction in the form on Thundercracker and Buster, and a lot more about Marissa Fairborne in just a couple of pages.

Art

We knew of Alex Milne's subbing in for Kei Zama in this issue, and it's very good to see him back on a TF book interiors, even halfway through an arc. He keeps to the style that makes him beloved to the fandom and readership, while also thickening some inks, and adding a lot of black, black spaces for added tension, emotion, and pacing.

Also, his humans look really great in this issue

What is truly extraordinary on the art side of things, though, is the combination of Milne's lines with Josh Burcham's continuity colouring, keeping the transition between the two artists as smooth as possible for the book (the blue shading really does help), without sacrificing the differences of the two styles. It's a feat he achieves perfectly, I feel, and really helps the issue.

Blue, the color of the planet from far, far away

The devices used in the script to carry along the narration require skill from the lettering side of the book, once more in the capable hands of Tom B. Long, who is also still painstakingly bringing us mini-bios for each character as we read through - and somehow manages to never make it intrusive. There is a full roster of TF veterans in the cover roll, and you can see all of them and full credits in our database entry here, from Zama to Griffith, with Nelson Daniel, Casey Coller, Joana Lafuente (thumbnailed), Burcham and Josh Perez fully acknowledged too.

Thoughts
Spoilerish ahead

Having Pyra Magna as the point of view for the running commentary on the issue is a great way of bringing in her voice on top of the placing against Optimus' leadership, and a welcome addition to that of Arcee, and Soundwave so far - and using the parallel threads of the past (the panels mirroring Zeta and Optimus are exquisite and very revealing) alongside the multiple storylines in the present and her personal beliefs, works out as a very revealing and definitely enticing, plot movement and pacing.

They visit Sicily!

The reintroduction of a different, but established, visual team does not disrupt the book at all, and the whole issue comes across as perhaps a seminal one in the aftermath of whatever may happen with the Junkions in the arc - will Pyra Magna get something more than she expects? How will the colonists react? What role will Aileron play?

. :BOT: :BOT: :BOT: :BOT: out of :BOT: :BOT: :BOT: :BOT: :BOT:
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:23 am

Great issue, but I have to disagree about the lettering slightly. The mini-bios are rather intrusive, because they happen every single issue. Add that to the narration boxes and speech bubbles and it looks slightly cluttered. Pyra Magna's little mini bio says the EXACT SAME THING that her narration does right next to it. Clutter. There's no need to recap who everyone is Every. Single. Time.
Bounti76
News Staff

Postby Va'al » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:03 am

Bounti76 wrote:Great issue, but I have to disagree about the lettering slightly. The mini-bios are rather intrusive, because they happen every single issue. Add that to the narration boxes and speech bubbles and it looks slightly cluttered. Pyra Magna's little mini bio says the EXACT SAME THING that her narration does right next to it. Clutter. There's no need to recap who everyone is Every. Single. Time.

I can see your point, for sure, but I'm also coming at the comic from this perspective: This is the book that non-TF readers have been told to go read after Revolution. Those captions are for them, not us. And for what they do, I don't find them that much in the way (and I love the comments in some of them, too).
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:29 am

Va'al wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:Great issue, but I have to disagree about the lettering slightly. The mini-bios are rather intrusive, because they happen every single issue. Add that to the narration boxes and speech bubbles and it looks slightly cluttered. Pyra Magna's little mini bio says the EXACT SAME THING that her narration does right next to it. Clutter. There's no need to recap who everyone is Every. Single. Time.

I can see your point, for sure, but I'm also coming at the comic from this perspective: This is the book that non-TF readers have been told to go read after Revolution. Those captions are for them, not us. And for what they do, I don't find them that much in the way (and I love the comments in some of them, too).

True, some of the comments are amusing, I agree. And it makes sense why the captions, I just hope it won't be a permanent thing.
Bounti76
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2021 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2020 Offroad vehicle"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN TWITCH Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
TERRAN TWITCH Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HOIST Tow-Bot (Flatbed Truck) Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019"
Rescan HOIST Tow-B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEDIX DOC-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 191206a"
MEDIX DOC-BOT Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN NIGHTSHADE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
TERRAN NIGHTSHADE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2023 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2020 Racing Truck 2020"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot HEATWAVE FIRE BOT action figure Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 New"
Feature Bot HEATWA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2019 Racecar"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON