This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Kurona » Wed May 31, 2017 7:15 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
ScottyP wrote:
Kurona wrote:
ScottyP wrote:IDW is about as consistent with colors and designs as Sunbow was in the 80s.

Dude... those words are hurtful words.
I lived through Phase 1. One issue at a time. For every awesome moment like Stormbringer, there were times like New Avengers vs. Transformers. For every greatly cultivated continuity payoff like Devastation, there was a Spotlight: Blaster.

There were also at least 85.3 regular artists working under a laissez faire editorial reign. This is greatly exaggerated, of course, but by that last year in 2011 there was 0 consistency anywhere.

Aww, man, now I have to defend my favourite Spotlight? You wound me. You wound me.

But you also said New Avengers vs. Transformers was bad, so it's only skin-deep! Wheeeee~
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby ScottyP » Wed May 31, 2017 9:36 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Kurona wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
Kurona wrote:
ScottyP wrote:IDW is about as consistent with colors and designs as Sunbow was in the 80s.

I lived through Phase 1. One issue at a time. For every awesome moment like Stormbringer, there were times like New Avengers vs. Transformers. For every greatly cultivated continuity payoff like Devastation, there was a Spotlight: Blaster.

There were also at least 85.3 regular artists working under a laissez faire editorial reign. This is greatly exaggerated, of course, but by that last year in 2011 there was 0 consistency anywhere.

Aww, man, now I have to defend my favourite Spotlight? You wound me. You wound me.

But you also said New Avengers vs. Transformers was bad, so it's only skin-deep! Wheeeee~
I love Spotlight: Blaster. Fun story, neat twist, and my friend Robby Musso crushed it on the art. I was picking at it from the continuity perspective only, as nothing in it has ever been revisited - not even by John Barber!
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:27 am

ScottyP wrote:
Kurona wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
Kurona wrote:

I love Spotlight: Blaster. Fun story, neat twist, and my friend Robby Musso crushed it on the art. I was picking at it from the continuity perspective only, as nothing in it has ever been revisited - not even by John Barber!

Oh thank god.

That's actually partly what I like about it though - that it doesn't need to be revisited or referenced or fit into anywhere. It's just allowed to tell its own self-contained story using the universe they'd built. I love seeing stuff like that and it's kind of one of the things the Spotlight line was made for.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Kurona » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:03 am

Eyyyy what's up just getting us back on topic with this awesome print of the main cast by Nick Roche. Apparently it's the lines for the first of this season's convention prints!

Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Lost Light #6

Postby Va'al » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Courtesy of Newsarama, we have the full preview of next week's IDW Publishing Transformers: Lost Light #6 - the final issue in the first arc for the newly titled series! There are some potential spoilers for those of you who'd rather wait until reading it in full, but otherwise, check it out below!

Transformers: Lost Light #6
James Roberts (w) • Jack Lawrence (a & c)
You know that sinking feeling you get when you witness the destruction of an entire planet? Rodimus and company are about to feel that. Hardcore.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
Bullet points:
· Six issues in...the end of Lost Light?!
· OK, not likely. But a lot of people could die now!
· Variant cover by Marcelo Matere!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Ironhidensh » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:21 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
You know, I had really started to buy into ScottyP's theory of the Rung/Unicron connection. I'm quite disappointed it didn't play out.

So what do you think the Getaway gang (props if you remember them from the 80's) are up to?
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Randomhero » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:29 pm

The idea of Unicron ever appearing destroys the entire religious foundation of IDW: it's belief over fact. Just like our own world, religion is not proven. It's about what you believe in. That's why the thirteen are not the children of primus in IDW, they're just powerful transformers. It's why we've never seen the knights, the guiding hand or primus himself or even the mention of unicorns name.

To have Unicron show up proves primus is real which essentially says God is real and here he is, IDW has spent 12 years avoiding anything primus or Unicron as an actual thing.

As for getaway and the lost light? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Why? Because they literally abandoned Rodimus and everyone two days prior. This series is still taking place 3 weeks behind issue 50 of not RID and 5 months behind the current stories in Optimus prime and Till all are one. Soundwave is still on the space station, Galvatron is still scheming and Optimus has just annexed Earth,
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Kurona » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:43 pm

We're catching up with Getaway and the Lost Light in Issue 10. I kinda hope it involves Mirage's group coming back, First Aid going "what the ****" and two seconds later Defensor tearing up half the ship.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Randomhero » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Kurona wrote:We're catching up with Getaway and the Lost Light in Issue 10. I kinda hope it involves Mirage's group coming back, First Aid going "what the ****" and two seconds later Defensor tearing up half the ship.

That doesn't sound like anything James Roberts would do. The more plausible idea would be first aid and everyone showing up. Only first aid talks, everyone else is is just background and they stand around and spend half the issue talking about something that could be sumed up with one page. A lot of sad faces too can't forget the sad faces .
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Ironhidensh » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:36 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Kurona wrote:We're catching up with Getaway and the Lost Light in Issue 10. I kinda hope it involves Mirage's group coming back, First Aid going "what the ****" and two seconds later Defensor tearing up half the ship.

I like you, you are good people. When the revolution comes, I'll see to it you are on the protected scrolls.*

*I may have had a but to drink tonight.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Variant Covers for IDW Transformers: Lost Light #7 by Alex Milne, James Raiz, Jack Lawrence

Postby Va'al » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Via Previews World, we have a look at some cover art for not the next, but the issue after that of IDW Transformers: Lost Light! Issue #6 is out next Wednesday - full preview here - and the covers below, by Alex Milne and James Raiz (plus colourists - come ON people) and the main one by Jack Lawrence (plus colours) deal with the aftermath, so looking at them too closely may spoil some of the story in #6. You've been warned!

(W) James Roberts (A) Jack Lawrence (CA) Alex Milne
AFTERMATH! The war with the Functionalists is over-and Rodimus is left wondering whether he won or lost. It's the beginning of a new chapter for the displaced crew of the Lost Light, as decisions are made that will change their lives forever.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby ScottyP » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:24 pm

Oh that Milne cover is excellent (and also how rumors start!)
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby ScottyP » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:37 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:You know, I had really started to buy into ScottyP's theory of the Rung/Unicron connection. I'm quite disappointed it didn't play out.
Me too :lol: That is all I can say about that right now.

Randomhero wrote:To have Unicron show up proves primus is real which essentially says God is real and here he is, IDW has spent 12 years avoiding anything primus or Unicron as an actual thing.
I have three points.

1 - Primus: More or less confirmed by the 2012 Annuals, but outside of that, they're clearly going towards the direction of having the 13 be a thing and it is very much looking like it's more-or-less direct from Covenant of Primus, backstory wise. This makes the 13 each a part of Primus. They are his divided self.

2 - Unicron: John Barber is on record (with our podcast) in saying that they almost teased him at the end of Dark Cybertron to go in that direction, they just weren't sure they were yet capable or ready to tell an effective story with him. His phrasing was "Where do you go?", so it's good they recognized they didn't think they had a fleshed out enough plan to move forward on it. I don't think they'll have a single reservation about bringing him in if they think the time is right and they have a good story.

3 - On IDW "avoiding" them: This was a Simon Furman thing at the start of the IDW run and it made complete sense at the time. Unicron was well worn by the shows at that point. However, since Transformers: Cybertron concluded, the only real Unicron material has been in TF: Prime and it was a little taste with the Gaia Unicron stuff (at the very, very beginning of the show, no less!) then some "meh" possession stuff in Beast Hunters. I don't think folks in general are worn out on Unicron/Primus/etc at all anymore, individual exceptions notwithstanding of course.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Kurona » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:44 pm

I'd probably be immediately apprehensive of it happening as Unicron is one of those things in Transformers I generally don't enjoy the concept of - or, at least, the religion-specific aspects of it - but IDW's post-DOOP stories have earned my trust to the extent I'd be very willing to see where they'd go with it.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Va'al » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Edited with image I missed, by Lawrence.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Randomhero » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:35 pm

ScottyP wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:You know, I had really started to buy into ScottyP's theory of the Rung/Unicron connection. I'm quite disappointed it didn't play out.
Me too :lol: That is all I can say about that right now.

Randomhero wrote:To have Unicron show up proves primus is real which essentially says God is real and here he is, IDW has spent 12 years avoiding anything primus or Unicron as an actual thing.
I have three points.

1 - Primus: More or less confirmed by the 2012 Annuals, but outside of that, they're clearly going towards the direction of having the 13 be a thing and it is very much looking like it's more-or-less direct from Covenant of Primus, backstory wise. This makes the 13 each a part of Primus. They are his divided self.

2 - Unicron: John Barber is on record (with our podcast) in saying that they almost teased him at the end of Dark Cybertron to go in that direction, they just weren't sure they were yet capable or ready to tell an effective story with him. His phrasing was "Where do you go?", so it's good they recognized they didn't think they had a fleshed out enough plan to move forward on it. I don't think they'll have a single reservation about bringing him in if they think the time is right and they have a good story.

3 - On IDW "avoiding" them: This was a Simon Furman thing at the start of the IDW run and it made complete sense at the time. Unicron was well worn by the shows at that point. However, since Transformers: Cybertron concluded, the only real Unicron material has been in TF: Prime and it was a little taste with the Gaia Unicron stuff (at the very, very beginning of the show, no less!) then some "meh" possession stuff in Beast Hunters. I don't think folks in general are worn out on Unicron/Primus/etc at all anymore, individual exceptions notwithstanding of course.

The Annual proved nothing. Thats why there were different point of views from both. Cyclonus's which rewind says "ive never heard this version" there are several and in RID we saw a different one. there was never any proof that Primus existed. Thats why in the RID annual when Metrotitan is revealed Prowl "Theyre not religious icons, theyre just big guys"

Including the thirteen and basing them off the aligned doesnt make them straight children of Primus. In IDW They came after the Guiding Hand and the Knights of Cybertron. theyve based them off their appearance and a little bit of their back stories but not completely. Leige Maximo was killed in the covenant of Primus and hes very much alive. Onyx Prime stayed in Cybertons core and in IDW he bolted with almost all the others. they dont prove Primus exist or at least not yet.

Barber did say that but its not in the book so it doesnt matter. Margarid Scott just revealed everything she planned before TAAO was canceled but it doesnt matter now becuse it wont happen. its like the Matrix. Optimus claims its just a bauble, a piece of technology which it has been shown it is while other religious characters claim it to be Solomus and can create life which it also has. neither is right or wrong its personal interpretation.

It was Furman's thing but they've modified it. Simon Furman didnt want Primus to exist even by name. thats why in Stormbringer he used other names to swear by like Primacron. John decided to modifly the "no primus/no Unicron" when he took on writing and editing. He's included them but based them on real world mentality. you can believe in them but there is no proof.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Soundwave902 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:54 pm

Motto: "Job specs don't matter, but shanix does"
Weapon: Sonic Disruptor
Either Magnus is holding Megatron's hand (Please not another love subplot) or Megatron is getting arrested by Magnus on account of the fact he has no cuffs.

Also, the last cover might be spoiling Minimus's death
Soundwave902
Mini-Con
News Credits: 8
Watch Soundwave902 on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronic Jet
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 4

Postby ScottyP » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:25 pm

Randomhero wrote:The Annual proved nothing. Thats why there were different point of views from both. Cyclonus's which rewind says "ive never heard this version" there are several and in RID we saw a different one. there was never any proof that Primus existed. Thats why in the RID annual when Metrotitan is revealed Prowl "Theyre not religious icons, theyre just big guys"

Including the thirteen and basing them off the aligned doesnt make them straight children of Primus. In IDW They came after the Guiding Hand and the Knights of Cybertron. theyve based them off their appearance and a little bit of their back stories but not completely. Leige Maximo was killed in the covenant of Primus and hes very much alive. Onyx Prime stayed in Cybertons core and in IDW he bolted with almost all the others. they dont prove Primus exist or at least not yet.

Barber did say that but its not in the book so it doesnt matter. Margarid Scott just revealed everything she planned before TAAO was canceled but it doesnt matter now becuse it wont happen. its like the Matrix. Optimus claims its just a bauble, a piece of technology which it has been shown it is while other religious characters claim it to be Solomus and can create life which it also has. neither is right or wrong its personal interpretation.

It was Furman's thing but they've modified it. Simon Furman didnt want Primus to exist even by name. thats why in Stormbringer he used other names to swear by like Primacron. John decided to modifly the "no primus/no Unicron" when he took on writing and editing. He's included them but based them on real world mentality. you can believe in them but there is no proof.
Fun debate! :)

We can agree to disagree, or place a friendly wager, perhaps :-?
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Randomhero » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:04 pm

ScottyP wrote:
Randomhero wrote:The Annual proved nothing. Thats why there were different point of views from both. Cyclonus's which rewind says "ive never heard this version" there are several and in RID we saw a different one. there was never any proof that Primus existed. Thats why in the RID annual when Metrotitan is revealed Prowl "Theyre not religious icons, theyre just big guys"

Fun debate! :)

We can agree to disagree, or place a friendly wager, perhaps :-?

oh god yes! i dont want to make ya think were arguing, not at all. obviously i am very much in favor of the idea of belief over proof. it just feels very grounded and real world and i very much commend IDW John Barber and Simon Furman for making that a thing. Im just still burned out of Unicron. I dont want him in the live action movies, cartoons or comics anymore just because hes that thing of "where do you go after him?' he takes away the threat of Megatron, the decepticons and anyhting else. IMO.

That being said Im getting tired of Optimus acting atheist in IDW and i got quite a chuckle from the Optimus Prime #8 preview that had jetfire swear in primus's name. you know transformers are in a werid place when Optimus is an atheist and Jetfire believes in God. the idea of Jetfire actually believing in Primus is awesome because every version of him has been a stone cold atheist. even the universes where primus has literally appeared before him and him saying "Nope! gods not real" that doesnt make you an atheist, that makes you an idiot. :lol:
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:36 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Soundwave902 wrote:Either Magnus is holding Megatron's hand (Please not another love subplot) or Megatron is getting arrested by Magnus on account of the fact he has no cuffs.
It looks like he's shaking someone's hand with Megatron facing away from them.

As for Primus and Unicron, not only do I hope they appear, I hope we get an extensive backstory on them that elaborates their origins and everything they did before the Transformers even came around. I'm not religious, but I always found this origin story of the Transformers fascinating. **** the Quintessons. Of course, it should be written by Barber and not Roberts.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Soundwave902 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:18 pm

Motto: "Job specs don't matter, but shanix does"
Weapon: Sonic Disruptor
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Soundwave902 wrote:Either Magnus is holding Megatron's hand (Please not another love subplot) or Megatron is getting arrested by Magnus on account of the fact he has no cuffs.

As for Primus and Unicron, not only do I hope they appear, I hope we get an extensive backstory on them that elaborates their origins and everything they did before the Transformers even came around. I'm not religious, but I always found this origin story of the Transformers fascinating. **** the Quintessons. Of course, it should be written by Barber and not Roberts.

That's Megatron's hand though
Soundwave902
Mini-Con
News Credits: 8
Watch Soundwave902 on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronic Jet
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 4

Postby Randomhero » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:25 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:

There's already over 25 years of primus and Unicrons backstory. They never really change it. The aligned universe modified it a little to give the thirteen more characterization. If I hadn't to make a guess I'd say Hasbro is pretty tight about keeping Unicron and primus's origins the same because for ten years they were hell bent on making them and the thirteen multi universal beings which just caused more problems when they decided to make alphatrion a prime and creating the shattered glass universe.

John and James at least broke out of the norm when they made primus not Cybertron and having him splinter into 5 other deities but that just created Mortilus who ended up just being a poor mans Unicron and making an excuse to have Unicron in lore without actually using Unicron.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
For whats it worth, I really felt the annual cemented Primus as being part of this world.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Kurona » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:28 am

Depends on your interpretation. Current IDW does play quite a bit with Atheism vs. Religion and I don't feel it's a mistake that they haven't taken one particular side.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:03 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Soundwave902 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:

That's Megatron's hand though
Even so, that's a handshake.

As for Primus and Unicron having been around, while that's true, their conflicts haven't been elaborated on, only that Primus created the Transformers to defeat Unicron in G1 and their various appearances in the Unicron Trilogy where they didn't even face each other.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #49 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 4A 210411A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Z"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Bumblebee GO FOR THE GOLD One-shot IDW Comics 2018 OCT180684"
Transformers Bumbl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 DEC210544 13B (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM893 (CA) Parel + Pham Chuong"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #3 3r ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 FCBD IDW Comics 2007 (CA) Figueroa 200530A"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220494 War's End 2A (CA) Panda"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0224IM314 7B (CA) Johnson"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers FATE OF CYBERTRON #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221600 (CA) Hernandez"
Transformers FATE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #24 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 AUG200535 24B (CA) Goux"
TRANSFORMERS #24 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #6 Marvel Comics 1994 (CA) Yaniger 210227A"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EVOLUTIONS Hearts of Steel #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2006 (A/CA) Guidi"
Transformers EVOLU ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON