This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Kurona » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:12 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I don't know where else to put this; but James Roberts has not just heard of the German Transformers magazines, has not just read them; he owns them. I now fully expect Getaway to call Hosehead Horsehead.

Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Variant Cover for IDW Transformers: Lost Light #8 by Nick Roche / Josh Burcham

Postby Va'al » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:26 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Issue #6 is out this Wednesday, and we have yet to see a preview for issue #7, but the iTunes page for IDW Transformers: Lost Light #8 is up and running - sans three-page preview - and showing off the Nick Roche / Josh Burcham variant cover featuring Nautica and Anode on what seems to be an organic alien planet. Check it out below (via Roche and Burcham on Twitter)!

THE HUNT IS ON! Ever lost something and spent forever looking for it? Try visiting Troja Major, the lost property capital of the universe. Just bear in mind that it's better known by another name: the Howling Town. And the Autobots are about to find out why.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Kurona » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:29 pm

Man, it's rare we get to see so many non-human organics. This should be fun...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Randomhero » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:42 pm

It's always great to see more art from Nick but his Nautica has and will always be fugly as hell.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Review of IDW Transformers: Lost Light #6

Postby ScottyP » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:43 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Deckard's Toad
A Review of Transformers: Lost Light #6

Free of any explicit spoilers, but be forewarned some may be implied.
Caught up? Good.

Hype is a fickle beast. Comic publishers, writers, artists, and other creators need it to drive sales. Sites like the one you're on, right here at Seibertron.com, need to communicate this hype via solicitations, a slow drip of cover art, and back issue sales as a service to our readers as this ends up being the medium through which information on upcoming books is disseminated. The net effect is positive until this hype becomes unrealized upon a product's release.

While that might sound like a foreboding portent of a negative review, it isn't. It's time for Lost Light #6, and it's time for you to check the hype at the door because there's bound to be something in store you didn't see coming. Don't disappoint yourself, and give a dose of empathy to the awesome creators bringing these stories and their hype to you every month.

It is tempting to not get to the point of the review, I agree

The crisis on Functionist Cybertron comprises the main story line given focus within this issue. There are only so many pages to wrap up a plethora of plot points, and a series of cleverly sequenced events along with a twist that feels right out of Attack on Titan helps this issue deliver on most of these points. The action is fast, furious, and even the dialogue in between avoids going over-long. There's a melancholic moment involving Ratchet and Rung that's so typical of Ratchet's life that it's heart-wrenching, which makes a parallel moment later in the issue deliver a very well-timed and uplifting beat.

Can we not? Or maybe do it quickly?

The Anode story has been controversial with fans of the book, with many readers enjoying it and many others ready for it to wrap up as soon as possible. I'll admit I actually started in the former camp and ended up in the latter. There is a satisfying conclusion to what can be described as a story that introduces the character of Anode in a detailed way throughout the course of a portion of six issues. It is a story with a poignant message, honest emotion, and internal conflict you can empathize with. The ultimate point of it now seems clear, dangerous as it is to assume you really know anything in a James Roberts Transformers story. That point also makes sense within other events going on. On top of that, this also has another thing going for it: the pages focusing on Anode provide a spot to stop and breathe a little when your heart gets racing from the other action in the book.

With all of that noted, something about Anode's story didn't hit the mark. Having the earlier issues paint Anode as not necessary sympathetic might have caused that for me. Additionally, I found there to be one point in this issue where it ground the pacing to an awkward halt before it picked up again shortly thereafter. This is the most subjective part of this whole review, as there's a great deal of objectively positive material within this backup story, so my slightly empty feeling upon reading this part of the book will not apply to all readers.

I see what you did there and will tell our glorious Captain of your treachery.

Getting back to the main story of the issue, this continues to paint Rung, Rodimus, and Megatron as the three main characters of "Dissolution". It could well be argued that (Megatron's absence pre-More Than Meets The Eye 28 aside) these are also the three main characters of the series, and Rodimus does get ample time in Lost Light 6 as the captain of a stranded crew trying to get back to the first place in which they were stranded. He's under a lot of stress and it starts to bubble up to the surface in the most Rodimus-like ways you could imagine. There are times you'll cheer for him and times you'll be disappointed like your parents were when your report card wasn't up to muster despite you working very hard that one semester. His growth from here as a character seems to be approaching a tipping point, and it feels like we'll know for certain before the year's out whether or not Rodimus is fulfilling his legacy by starring in his Bildungsroman (of a sort since age is weird with Transformers), or if he's going to be a more tragic figure.

Keep talking. No, seriously, I want to read more of your words.

The final pages of the issue create one of those moving experiences that has driven the massive following and respect that James Roberts has earned as a writer. Megatron's been on an odyssey for the last four years on our calendars. To say that this has been a remarkable, fulfilling, thought provoking journey would be an understatement. It continues here in a meaningful manner and is set up by an unexpected plot twist, all the while presenting challenges to traditional science fiction notions of the standards by which to judge the intrinsic value of non-human lives. Some of you saw the twist coming, while others will be blinded by phrasing that doesn't fit the common vernacular of their politics and won't look under the surface for the universally positive themes, but if one or both of those applies to you there's at least a visual gag along the way for you to enjoy.

There's one thing that I think all Transformers fans will agree on, and that is that the last panel is positively joyful.

Or is it absolutely terrifying?

What did I say about agreeing on it?

Actually, this doesn't need words.

Jack Lawrence's art has rounded into form quite nicely as this series has progressed. He works well with the layouts provided and brings depth to scenes, especially in wider shots where a sense of scale and distance is important. Joana Lafuente's colors assist with this in a big way, and some special call out is in order for the fantastic use of lighting and contrast between scenes and environments. There was one point in this issue where the layout didn't fit the significance of the moment, when a particular 'bot fighting off a moon ceases to be able to do so. This could have used a bigger panel and perhaps the earlier mentioned backup story could have taken a step back to provide room for such moments, but it's not a cause of any major detriment in the grand scheme of things.

Tom B. Long is masterful as usual on lettering. Some of Megatron's lines in particular stood out as having a cadence thanks to the layout of the speech bubbles that made them more effective. One thought, over to another, over to another, and then back around to the point without going in circles. Brilliant stuff that I won't directly post here to avoid spoilers.

There are several great cover options, such as the main Jack Lawrence cover (serving as this review's news story thumbnail) with colors by Lafuente, as well as a fantastically detailed piece from Alex Milne and Josh Perez, rounded out with a ten-copy incentive cover by Marcelo Matere that oozes the tone of Hasbro toy packaging art from another time in the best way. As always, you can find full credits for the issue in our Vector Sigma Database page for Transformers: Lost Light #6, but do note it does contain a character appearance list that some may consider a spoiler.

Verdict
No, you go read it yourself!

I was probably harsher on Lost Light 5 than I needed to be. That's in light of having the totality of "Dissolution" now available to take a look through. This sixth issue is a great ending to a good chapter of a still phenomenal overall story. Personally, I found "Dissolution" to be held back by some pacing issues. Room to breathe is nice, of course, there were just times it felt closer to being given room for a nap.

On the whole, the negatives end there. This chapter of the quest moves the plot along in a significant way, continues the meaningful character work that's a staple of the series, and will have you ready for more.

Lost Light 6 in particular is the best issue out of the first six, and gives readers at least one moment they'll never forget while setting up a tight canvas for what's to come. Be sure to catch this one and the rest of "Dissolution", and subscribe to the series through some paid method if you like it. Support is important.

. :CYBERTRON: :CYBERTRON: :CYBERTRON: :CYBERTRON: and 1/2 out of :CYBERTRON: :CYBERTRON: :CYBERTRON: :CYBERTRON: :CYBERTRON:

Bonus! James Roberts' soundtrack suggestions for this issue:
  • Damien Jurado - "Cloudy Shoes"
  • The Scotland Yard Gospel Choir - "Everything You Paid For"
  • Tom Brosseau - "Favourite Colour Blue"
  • Sixpence None The Richer - "I Won't Share You"
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:56 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Maybe I need to go back and reread the entire arc, but that ending just screamed "COPOUT!!" to me. Of course Megatron won't face justice in his home universe! That would end his character development!. Though, while typing that, I realized that it's probably why it was done. Still, I saw he and Terminus staying in the Functionist Universe coming from an alternate universe away.

Second question/point/discussion starter: Will Anode's resurrecting Lug mean that we're going to get a lot of dead characters back? Because while that's tempting to want to bring Skids and others back, it would COMPLETELY negate the emotional impact of their deaths.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:01 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Also, just commenting on the link to the news story near the end of the review.......I thought neither profitability nor popularity was the issue with TAAO- Scott said that issue 12 was the profitability point and that it was the higher-ups at IDW who asked her to do a new story and she said no because she didn't want to write something that her heart wasn't into. But I'll continue that in the TAAO thread
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Va'al » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:03 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Bounti76 wrote:Maybe I need to go back and reread the entire arc, but that ending just screamed "COPOUT!!" to me.

See, the first reaction I had with ScottyP as we discussed the review was: Now *that* is an ending. Much like you, I also expected Megatron to not make it out of the Functionist universe, though not like this, admittedly. I also agree that the 'facing justice' point may be developed further, given the cover for next issue, featuring Megatron and Ultra Magnus parting ways with a handshake. Whatever that may mean.

As for your second point - I agree. A lot.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Kurona » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:03 am

MTMTE is back.

That's all I could think when I finished this issue. It's been a very bumpy ride to get here, and as Scotty notes there's certainly a fair share of negatives; but this is where I feel my favourite comic can once again take the throne. It's funny - right as TAAO's announced to be ending, Lost Light gets good again. There's some sort of conspiracy in there...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Randomhero » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:07 am

I hated it. There's no other way to put it. I hated this story and disliked this entire issue. Only thing I walked with after finishing it was "well he's not staying there that's for sure."

Like last issue I said the was a whole series convenient coincidences and that honestly should be the title of the trade. I found the entirety extremely weak and not a good first story to this relaunch.

Great art from jack. I'll give it that.

Now to wait and see how Roberts juggles dealing with the fact that this story is over 5 months behind the regular continuity of everything else and see how that pans out.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Randomhero » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:30 am

Kurona wrote:MTMTE is back.

That's all I could think when I finished this issue. It's been a very bumpy ride to get here, and as Scotty notes there's certainly a fair share of negatives; but this is where I feel my favourite comic can once again take the throne. It's funny - right as TAAO's announced to be ending, Lost Light gets good again. There's some sort of conspiracy in there...

What I thought at the end was "okay? So what the hell was the point of introducing functionalist-verse Annode?" She did absolutely nothing! Her contribution to that part of the story was utterly meaningless. Clicker did more! A laser pointer was more valuable
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Kurona » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:48 am

Randomhero wrote:Clicker did more! A laser pointer was more valuable

That's a little bit functionist
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby ScottyP » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:12 am

I just really enjoyed that Glitch is one of the bots sitting around listening to Megatron at the end. It made me laugh!
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:18 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
ScottyP wrote:I just really enjoyed that Glitch is one of the bots sitting around listening to Megatron at the end. It made me laugh!

Yeah, I caught that too, it was really neat!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Randomhero » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:18 am

ScottyP wrote:I just really enjoyed that Glitch is one of the bots sitting around listening to Megatron at the end. It made me laugh!

That April fools joke of autobot Kultur might happen after all
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:10 pm

I really look forward to this issue, and I am curious about the twists it holds. The one thing I wanted to say is that while I like how Lawrence draws some characters, there are exagerations from him that bug the hell out of me. Like Chromedome's wheels. Yeesh, those things are enormous and they are very distracting and hard to take the script seriously whenever Chromedome appears. Thats my main beef.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cyhwuhx » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Motto: "Learn by doing, understand by sharing."
Weapon: Photon-Displacer Gun
Bounti76 wrote:Maybe I need to go back and reread the entire arc, but that ending just screamed "COPOUT!!" to me. Of course Megatron won't face justice in his home universe! That would end his character development!. Though, while typing that, I realized that it's probably why it was done. Still, I saw he and Terminus staying in the Functionist Universe coming from an alternate universe away.

Second question/point/discussion starter: Will Anode's resurrecting Lug mean that we're going to get a lot of dead characters back? Because while that's tempting to want to bring Skids and others back, it would COMPLETELY negate the emotional impact of their deaths.

Considering Rung's "ability", it seems we now have an entire Necroworld full of bots waiting to be re-contructed cold. But since the Necrobot himself is out, this will probably mean only bots that got the rite.
Cyhwuhx
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Mini-con transport
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Postby pie-man » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:30 pm

A little heart-wrenching & melancholic.... I've really gotten to love the character of Megatron and I'm kinda sad.

That being said, with TAAO being canceled, I wonder if we'd get a new monthly title featuring Megatron, Terminus and alternate-Rung, Anode (& possibly Orion Pax) set in Functionist Cybertron. I think there are some great stories that can be told from that Universe.

And heck, considering its been nearly a year (?) since we heard about Prowl, Red Alert & Fort Max on Luna 2... I don't want to wait that long between issues to find out what Megs has been upto.
pie-man
Mini-Con

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:54 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Throughout IDW (and even the entire Aligned Universe) we read about how Megatron led a revolution "way back then." Him organizing an uprising in the Functionist Universe might be a way of us getting to see him actually doing it in present time? (I haven't read any of LL yet, I'm just going on the tidbits of info I catch now and then. I'm waiting for the TPB so I can read the whole story all at once. It makes Roberts' sub-par writing a bit easier to tolerate.)
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:04 am

In retrospect this scene takes on very different meaning. God damn it.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby ScottyP » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:42 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:I'm waiting for the TPB so I can read the whole story all at once.
I sat down and re-read LL 1-6 last night and I completely recommend taking them in during one sitting.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:36 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I'm sort of with Randomhero on this. I felt it was subpar, and even though I liked the Megatron stuff, that is about the only bit that really felt good. I would personally give the overall arc a 2.5 out of 5. It didn't feel good, it felt flat, and I agree with lots of the points brought up about Anode. That just should not have happened. would have removed a bad character, freed up more pages to deal with things that needed more pages, and would also remove the whole "Rung can make crystals, Anode can fashion them, baboom, entire race resurrected" idea (not that it will happen)
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby ricemazter » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Motto: "Search and Attack,
Attack and Destroy,
Destroy and Rejoice!"
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
Randomhero wrote:
Kurona wrote:MTMTE is back.

What I thought at the end was "okay? So what the hell was the point of introducing functionalist-verse Annode?" She did absolutely nothing! Her contribution to that part of the story was utterly meaningless. Clicker did more! A laser pointer was more valuable

As far as I can tell, functionist Anode is in the story because almost all of her character development takes place away from arc's action. Roberts needs to introduce this new character, tell the audience what she's all about, and introduce her emotional baggage, but he can't integrate her into the main plot because she wouldn't have anything to do in the functionist universe. So, he places an alternate version of her in the functionist universe (the arc's A-story), so that the time devoted to her in the B-story doesn't seem out of place. In my opinion, it doesn't work.

Overall, I found this arc to be pretty sub-par. It definitely feels like the entire point of the functionist universe was to get Megatron off the crew of the Lost Light (which I totally called), while setting up a ton of potential B-stories, only one of which is resolved during this arc. One weird thing I've noticed about Robert's writing: he makes it very obvious what exactly he wants to do in structuring a story and then sometimes bends the plot over backwards to make that happen.
ricemazter
Fuzor
Watch ricemazter on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:54 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
ScottyP wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I'm waiting for the TPB so I can read the whole story all at once.
I sat down and re-read LL 1-6 last night and I completely recommend taking them in during one sitting.
Yeah, I learned this lesson with "Dying of the Light." I read them individually, and kept thinking "WTF? This sux!" until I got to the showdown with Tarn and Megatron, but then I got the TPB and read it all at once and it went much better. Roberts is still very overrated IMO.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:04 pm

I am reading back on stories I missed and one of them was when the lost lighters were chasing brainstorm through time.

I am really confused by this scene below where Cyclonus kicks Tailgate out of the blue. Why does he do that?

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIMITED COLLECTORS EDITION #51 Cvr B Facsimile Foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 51B"
NEW!
LIMITED COLLECTORS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #129 Facsimile Edition Marvel Comics 2023 ptg DEC220767"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC272 1A (CA) Peter"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN BEYOND #1 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 1123DC801 1A (CA) Timm"
BATMAN BEYOND #1 F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS #1 Facsimile Cvr C blank DC Comics 2024 0324DC133 1C"
NEW!
CRISIS ON INFINITE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #181 Facsimile Edition Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0323DC160 181A"
BATMAN #181 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "YOUNG ROMANCE #125 Facsimile DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC214 (CA) Romita"
YOUNG ROMANCE #125 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #404 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC209 404A (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #404 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEW TEEN TITANS #1 Facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC206 1B Perez"
NEW TEEN TITANS #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #1 Facsimile var foil Marvel Comics 2024 MSH"
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #254 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240730 (CA) Leonardi"
NEW!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VAMPIRELLA MAGAZINE #1 Facsimile Dynamite Comics 2023 AUG230189 (CA) DiMasi"
VAMPIRELLA MAGAZIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #38 Facsimile DC Comics 2022 ptg 0922DC131 Robin (CA) Kane+More"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS #1 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 0324DC131 1A Perez"
NEW!
CRISIS ON INFINITE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON