This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Daniel Adkins » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:43 pm

ScottyP wrote:Hate to be That Guy, but it probably won't get there. I'm gonna bet Lost Light gets canned or rebooted again somehow around the 21-22 mark.

I don't want that to happen, but it would not surprise me to see some major shakeups post-Unicron. In the meantime I'll do what I can buying multiple covers every month in my desperate bid to throw money around trying to prevent the inevitable.

Or... maybe it just ends? I mean, let's face it, MTMTE was not going to last forever and Season 3 is pretty clearly going to be the final season. I'm sure they'll give James enough space to wrap everything up while also preparing for the inevitable soft-reboot that happens post-Unicron.
Daniel Adkins
Fuzor
News Credits: 16
Watch Daniel Adkins on YouTube

Postby ScottyP » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:35 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
^That's a good re-wording of what I was trying to say :) I think this is either it, as Roberts has always been clear that the story has an ending that is known to him, or this is the lead up to a stretch that is the end.

Of course, the intended title for the finale is "There is a Light That Never Goes Out" iirc. While yes, that's a song title, I think it's a fun and possibly unintended spin on the old "It never ends!" Furmanism.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby megatronus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:38 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Dropping in to say I loved this issue. The twist was well executed, character-driven, and satisfying. First time in a long while I felt a wave of WTF pass over me in a totally didn't-see-it-coming way.

I haven't gone through all the negative posts, but will have to do so later. Very intrigued to read why everyone's crapping all over this issue.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: Lost Light #11

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:49 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to iTunes, we have a new preview for the upcoming Transformers: Lost Light #11! Lost Light #11 picks up where #10 left off, serving as the middle chapter of the Mutineers Trilogy. We left off last issue with the reveal that there were many crewmembers who had been reduced to sparks, brains, and spines in engex containers, other crewmembers who were questioning the decision to go with the mutiny, some of those mentioned crewmembers stuck in a brain memory loop including the Protectobots, Thunderclash, and Mirage, and a Getaway that is far more ruthless and more dictatorish than when we previously saw him almost 2 years ago. This chapter starts with the mutiny recruiting story, with Getaway telling someone in Rung's office about how the process went down. While the person may be Rung, it is highly unlikely, and we are left wondering who he is really talking to.

Check out the 3 page preview below, and let us know what you think of these new pages in the comments section below!

Success? The crew of the Lost Light, led by the mutinous Getaway, is now only weeks away from completing their quest. But such remarkable progress comes at a price. Just how far is their new captain prepared to go to find Cyberutopia? Unfortunately for the likes of Riptide and First Aid, it turns out the answer is “very far indeed.”

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:41 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Hearts? Really? Is this book even trying to pretend to be serious any more?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Glarryg » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I don't know; the part where Atomizer has his gun under the table, pointed at Mainframe (just in case), was a nice touch. Not all the little details are bad.

Glarryg
The battle rages on...
Looking for: Netflix/ER Soundwave
Glarryg
Targetmaster
Buy from Glarryg on eBay
Alt Mode: Bitter Old Man
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Postby ricemazter » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Motto: "Search and Attack,
Attack and Destroy,
Destroy and Rejoice!"
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
Wow, Getaway really has become just cartoonishly evil at this point, hasn't he? I got the impression when this whole mutiny thing started, that Getaway was at least working from the extreme but not unreasonable perspective of "high command gave the guy responsible for the the deaths of thousands of my friends wrap on the wrist and a position of authority, what a slap in the face to the people who fought and died because of this guy. He's gotta go, it's only fair, our other captain is a moron anyway."

I didn't read the last issue, so the rest of you might not be surprised at this point, but this makes the whole situation a lot less compelling for me. Also, he's gotta be talking to Froid, right?
ricemazter
Fuzor
Watch ricemazter on YouTube
Strength: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby Mr.MicroMaster » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:48 pm

Motto: "Chose to see today as the bright and beautiful tomorrow it can be"
Weapon: Automatic Machine Gun
Thunder clash is a war hero not a teen heartthrob.
Mr.MicroMaster
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: APC
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby steve2275 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:06 pm

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
great looking art
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Watch steve2275 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 2
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby partholon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:20 pm

MagicDeath wrote:Anyone here collect in this format? Any thoughts on it?

when i saw the dive in art quality i went trade for lost light (along with the fact that the "No 1" launch gimick meant my retailer didnt get an issue in till no 3) and after issue 6 of OP i did the same for it too.

i havent read it yet as it only arrived in the post yesterday but its a good HALF the price of individual issue for me and its the format i keep up to in titles ive dropped but still have an interest in. currently im a good halfway through hickmans run on FF for instance- with an aim to get to his secret wars "event" where anything worth buying at marvel comics ended :D :D :D

the time lag is a bastard.

it means ya cant come in and have casual posts with fellow seibertronians as you wont be up to speed for months on end. trade 2 of lost light for instance wont be out till march 18 so while i drop in now and again to see previews i cant really discuss something without ruining a story for myself. the flip side of course is you get the whole story at once.

i remember the bitching that was going around back in the furman days and the complaints about how slow "inflitration" and the like was in individual issues. pretty much everyone agreed it read better as a trade. in furmans defense he's admited that "writing for the trade" is the business model now though.

i will say its ALOT easier to store the trades too.
partholon
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2

Postby Randomhero » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:25 pm

Glarryg wrote:I don't know; the part where Atomizer has his gun under the table, pointed at Mainframe (just in case), was a nice touch. Not all the little details are bad.

Glarryg

A touch and detail from something we were aware of for almost two years now. Maineframe was right upfront when the mutiny was reveled in the very same issue we saw them meeting up with people with the nudge gun under the table. It’s a detail that’s completely irrelevant and pointless to be pointed out.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby megatronus » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:08 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Randomhero wrote:
Glarryg wrote:I don't know; the part where Atomizer has his gun under the table, pointed at Mainframe (just in case), was a nice touch. Not all the little details are bad.

Glarryg

A touch and detail from something we were aware of for almost two years now. Maineframe was right upfront when the mutiny was reveled in the very same issue we saw them meeting up with people with the nudge gun under the table. It’s a detail that’s completely irrelevant and pointless to be pointed out.

That's a pretty ungenerous posture. If someone appreciates that detail, why take their enjoyment away?
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby ScottyP » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:47 am

Randomhero wrote:

Glarryg

Actually it isn't, it explains the difference in the crew that goes to Necroworld the first time vs. the second time. Mainframe, Hound, Atomizer, and Riptide were doing homework, not paling around. This flashback scene occurs during the events of issue 40, so it works out as the first trip to Necroworld is in 44.

If you're looking for something to be negative about, Thunderclash being there is an actual continuity error, unfortunately
https://twitter.com/jroberts332/status/ ... 2103428097
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby WreckerJack » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:07 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Is that a Getaway star in his hand?

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:10 pm

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
News@Rama has a preview of Lost Light #11 at https://www.newsarama.com/37512-thunder ... eview.html

ROM VS. TRANSFORMERS: SHINING ARMOR #5 also has a Preview at https://shar.es/1MvzDh
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Va'al » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:06 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
A couple of Seibertron.com community members have linked to us to the full previews of this week's comics by IDW Publishing featuring our very own Cybertronian favourites, in two separate series, both on entertainment site Newsarama - first up, the second part of the 'Mutineers' Trilogy' on Transformers: Lost Light, going back to the ship itself, and finding out exactly what Getaway is up to after all. It's still not nice.

Take a read below, and come back for a review of the issue later this week, courtesy of Twincaster and IDWverse master (one of five) ScottyP.

Transformers: Lost Light #11
James Roberts (w) • Jack Lawrence (a & c)
Success? The crew of the Lost Light, led by the mutinous Getaway, is now only weeks away from completing their quest. But such remarkable progress comes at a price. Just how far is their new captain prepared to go to find Cyberutopia? Unfortunately for the likes of Riptide and First Aid, it turns out the answer is “very far indeed.”
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
Bullet points:
- Variant cover by Joana Lafuente!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby bodrock » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:40 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
I hope I can score a copy tomorrow!
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:17 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Just read it.........

Jesus Christmas........
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Review of IDW Transformers: Lost Light #11

Postby ScottyP » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:30 am

That Plotter's Club
A Review of Transformers: Lost Light #11

Free of any explicit spoilers, but be forewarned some are implied.
Next time on Dr. Katz...

Lost Light 11 picks up right where we left off, still on the book's namesake ship with a crew collectively known as "The Mutineers". If issue 10 was about First Aid, then this chapter is best described as being about Getaway. The latest captain is the focus this time around, in a very densely plotted, continuity rich installment. The expected James Roberts character work is accompanied by Jack Lawrence, Joana Lafuente, and Tom B. Long on (most) visuals, and series followers anxiously await more detail and resolution to long lingering questions. Does this latest entry of Lost Light deliver the goods? Read on to find out!

He's like The Love Boat, but worse

Transformers fans have been chomping at the bit to hate Getaway at every turn. While it's a small disappointment to see a direction chosen that really does feed this contempt, there's a commitment to the decision that comes through on the page. Getaway is caught up in his own b.s. in such a complete, deep, hopeless way that the Megatron parallels seen both in word and deed weren't something I found to be a detriment - though as another perspective is valuable, it should be said that some on site staff feel the parallels might be a bit too on the nose.

Lost Light 11 shows Getaway managing a complex plan with constant obstacles tripping things up, with a desperation taking hold informing some less than scrupulous choices. One lie leads to another, with existing personality traits perpetuating a supercilious attitude that steadily gets worse. The emotion of doubling-down on a bad decision comes across as genuine, and while reading the book there's still a feeling that somewhere within the repressed secret agent style exterior is at least a faint tinge of regret with a side dish of remorse. Nothing feels cartoon-like with this villain work, and that's very welcome. Even Getaway's darkest moment in the story (well, a few come to mind) were closer to "James Bond is about to do something very bad that he shouldn't but whatever, he's James Bond" than "Megatron is going to blow up Sherman Dam, oh no!"

Talking for too long rarely does go well

Despite the tight focus on Getaway, there are still other central elements to the story that provide satisfying perspective on events while moving the plot forward. Thunderclash provides a warrented presence that feels natural while framing chosen past events through a new set of eyes. This lends an accessibility to the book that I think is effective. Admittedly, I'm so deep into Fanboy Land at times with this series it's also possible that the continuity is so deeply entrenched at this point into my subconscious that this issue could be totally inaccessible and I wouldn't even know it, so bear this in mind. Exposition does occur but isn't too heavy for too long, and literally reprinted pages from a past issue are placed in appropriately to help catch up new or casual readers without taking any space from anything else. In other words, if hearing about reprinted parts worries you, there's no cause for concern because there are still 20 new story pages in the issue.

"Atomizer, I think I see your tiny house over here!"

Thunderclash isn't the only perspective that comes as a welcome part of the story. As many will recall, in More Than Meets The Eye #50 Getaway was the apparent driving force behind a mutiny that left Megatron and "Team Rodimus" stranded and at the mercy of three terrifying villains: Overlord, the Decepticon Justice Division, and an army of 500 other Decepticons commanded by Deathsaurus. The crew of maybe-complicit-maybe-not mutineers was comprised of several Autobots that many fans couldn't bear to see in that position. After all, Hoist has a Rodimus Star! Riptide and Hound seem so nice! Perceptor couldn't have been in on it, he's Perceptor! Blaster!? He's too cool! Grapple lifts things!

Without giving things away, readers waiting for the endless speculation on certain character motivations to end should be pleased with this issue. Not every question gets answered, but there's a lot here to keep fueling, say, your posts here on the Energon Pub Forums about why Hound did nothing wrong for many weeks to come.

Find someone who looks at you the way Joyride looks at Thunderclash

It took quite a while to figure out what to critique here, but it's probably fair to say that some subtlety in the book's political commentary would have been welcome. One of the moments in question almost comes across as an unintentional gag, whereas a touch of nuance could have helped convey a more focused message. Then again, perhaps given the situation at hand, the lack of even trying to hide swipes at today's real world attempts at hegemony is exactly what was called for.

Uh oh, not those meddling kids again! Just kidding, it's really not like that.

Jack Lawrence is once again the main line-work artist for this installment, and this may very well be his best output yet. The considerable cast roster experiences one twist after another turn after another meeting around the furniture, but at no point do the facial expressions feel inappropriate or overdone. The tight environmental focus provided by the setting, that being the interior of the Lost Light itself, might help some readers notice the exemplary body language conveyed more than in earlier installments. Joana Lafuente's colors provide a brightness to the proceedings that help establish tone appropriately in the less than bright moments, with nothing ever coming across as washed out or out of focus. Tom B. Long's letters are indeed swoon-worthy, with no question as to which speech bubble comes next despite the presence of a high word count.

This week brings four covers, with the three order-able versions coming through the stalwart, steady teams of Lawrence and Lafuente, Nick Roche and Josh Burcham, plus fan favorites Alex Milne and Josh Perez. The thumbnail to this story features the Lawrence cover, for the sole reason of it having a "Getaway Star". As always, you can find images of all of those covers and full credits for the issue in our Vector Sigma Database page for Transformers: Lost Light #11, but do note it does contain a character appearance list that will spoil some of this issue's surprises!

Verdict
Or a faint signal? No? Aw, ok.

Everything comes together in Lost Light #11 to yield a tight package that accomplishes so much in 22 pages that it's astounding. This series is on an upward trajectory and continues to surprise just when everything seems figured out. Only a couple small things are holding me back from assigning our rare, vast, predatory bird known as a perfect score for this installment, one of them being a lingering concern that some readers are unlikely to catch many of the details that make the story magic for me. I don't think anyone should skip this one due to that, just know that it might not have as much impact if your familiarity with the series has slipped or isn't there to begin with.

Between this and last week's Optimus Prime #13, Roberts and franchise co-creator John Barber are hitting a stride not seen in quite some time. As a long time reader, my excitement for the coming months is at a fever pitch once again, and it's an excellent time to get on board with IDW's Transformers comics.

. :rodimusstar: :rodimusstar: :rodimusstar: :rodimusstar: :rodimusstarhalf: out of :rodimusstar: :rodimusstar: :rodimusstar: :rodimusstar: :rodimusstar:

Bonus! James Roberts' soundtrack suggestions for this issue:
  • The Stone Roses - "I Am the Resurrection"
  • Longpigs - "Lost Myself"
  • The Rolling Stones - "You Can't Always Get What You Want"
  • Morrissey - "I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero"
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:38 am

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Great review! Thanks Scotty!
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:22 am

Re-read the issue while waiting on a customer, and I'll say it again: Jesus. Christ!

Ironhidensh
Faction Commander

Postby Va'al » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:10 am

I disagree with a lot of the review, and my disagreements are woven into the review itself - I could see my frown in the asides. But! I want to wait to air my thoughts in case a podcast happens. If not, I'll come back here to discuss. :D
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:13 am

Va'al wrote:I disagree with a lot of the review, and my disagreements are woven into the review itself - I could see my frown in the asides. But! I want to wait to air my thoughts in case a podcast happens. If not, I'll come back here to discuss. :D

No, air them, please. Yours are among the very few who's thoughts on a new issue I look forward to reading.

Ironhidensh
Faction Commander

Postby ScottyP » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:36 am

Ironhidensh wrote:
Va'al wrote:I disagree with a lot of the review, and my disagreements are woven into the review itself - I could see my frown in the asides. But! I want to wait to air my thoughts in case a podcast happens. If not, I'll come back here to discuss. :D

No, air them, please. Yours are among the very few who's thoughts on a new issue I look forward to reading.
Indeed, don't hold back! I obviously took much of your feedback in, and then proceeded to almost immediately counterpoint like, all of it. I shouldn't be allowed to Getaway with that!

Also since it didn't make sense anywhere in the review: the allusion to Death's Head was incredible! I really hope the crazy IP forces of the universe make that happen.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Va'al » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:11 am

ScottyP wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:

Indeed, don't hold back! I obviously took much of your feedback in, and then proceeded to almost immediately counterpoint like, all of it. I shouldn't be allowed to Getaway with that!

Also since it didn't make sense anywhere in the review: the allusion to Death's Head was incredible! I really hope the crazy IP forces of the universe make that happen.

Give it a couple more days. I'm still working through jetlag.

But the lack of subtlety was my biggest gripe, in all of the parallels and comments thrown around in the issue. From the very opening scene:

If all my previous issues with Getaway and Megatron were being subsumed into the plot, the overt parallels in #11 brought them back raging to the surface, and I'm once again unhappy with the treatment we're getting of the two characters, their similarities, and the readership.

On the other hand, I enjoyed this issue more than #10, despite the urge to go full Mirage on Getaway - who has now lost all traces of any kind of amorality field, and just gone full cartoon villain. That was the major point of the review I really disagree with. The plan is convoluted because of the difficulties that present themselves, and the resolutions are ..too easy. Where are the Scraplets from? Are Getaway and Atomizer really That Good at manipulation (verbal, mental, any other way), or is it just cheap narrative tricks? It just felt too easy. I'm repeating myself.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 G1 Prototype 2023 New"
UNICRON Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 2023 New"
CYCLONUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
NEW!
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING STARSCREAM Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021"
KING STARSCREAM Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021 New"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Red) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOMBSHELL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BOMBSHELL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON