This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Galactic Prime » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:51 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:So the war is never allowed to end then? How boring.

Wait, you say you dislike idw but if that's your request for what the comics should be then surely you shouldn't have had a problem with the early idw stuff when the war was active.

Unfortunately the early stuff was written by Simon Furman (who sucks) and E.J. Su who drew the crappiest looking TFs ever. So no, I wasn't particularly fond of it, but some of it was better. All Hail Megatron wasn't bad.
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby Ratbat » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:02 am

Motto: "The road is my dinner plate."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Galactic Prime wrote:Unfortunately the early stuff was written by Simon Furman (who sucks) and E.J. Su who drew the crappiest looking TFs ever. So no, I wasn't particularly fond of it, but some of it was better. All Hail Megatron wasn't bad.

Frankly, I love Simon Furman's Transformers stories published by IDW: Infiltration, Stormbringer, Escalation, Devastation, Revelation (aka Transformers Spotlight Volume 4), early Transformers Spotlights (generally written by Furman), etc.

Since 2010, I have generally avoided IDW's Transformers stories not written by Furman.

Of course, I enjoyed the short-lived Transformers: Regeneration One (2012-2014) series.
Ratbat
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Postby partholon » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:07 am

So no power of the primes story and now lost light is bí weekly ( that won't affect art quality AT ALL)

YUP

They've deffo lost the licence. I wouldn't be surprised if Ryall walking was the price to have time to wrap things up.
partholon
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2

Postby partholon » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:16 am

ZeroWolf wrote:So the war is never allowed to end then? How boring.

Wait, you say you dislike idw but if that's your request for what the comics should be then surely you shouldn't have had a problem with the early idw stuff when the war was active.

If you find the central premise of transformers boring maybe you shouldn't be reading transformers?

Cause batman giving up fighting crime, the xmen living happily with humans?

These might sound like great ideas to you but it's the opposite of what the audience came to see, it's why tens of thousands aren't buying the book and why eventually your company will go bust.
partholon
Headmaster Jr

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:32 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Actually I would say the central premise of transformers are toy robots that turn into other things. The war was a backstop you created so they had a villain to fight and more toys to tell. Here's the thing though, now the comics aren't really there to sell the toys (well they shouldn't but some questionable choices of characters appearing when they had a thrilling 30 toy out was clear that hasbro thought there was a connection. I don't think the evidence bore that out)

Also those examples? Not really applicable really since both started out solely as comics and a few decades before diaclone and microman were a thing but let's just focus on tfs. Not to mention xmen and batman have a large cast of rotating villains and interactions with the world around them. More and more I'm hearing people who just want the sunbrow cartoon as a comic, we can have so much more than that, we don't need these stories to do something that already exists (you still have the g1 toon, the takara series, the marvel comics original series, every new cartoon continuity that comes out) I don't see why comics should do what all if them are already doing.

Now as for idw having lost the licence...where's the evidence? I mean I want evidence that hasbro is separating the licence from the rest of their comics, evidence they are having companies bid for it? All I see is evidence of a reboot (soft or hard remains to be seen, event hyperbole makes it harder to see the real picture). All you have is conjecture, I think that idw will be keeping the licence , after all they have a close bond with hasbro now. In fact I tend to think the opposite, I think that hasbro will eventually buy idw so they have a in-house publisher...right before Disney buy them :-P

As for sales numbers of issues, does that include online reading through apps like comixology and the like? I know there's a few on here who read only digital. Also there's plenty of other ongoings from publishers that aren't DC, Image or Marvel that hit similar figures or less. Sometimes I think people are expecting tf comics to fly off the shelves the way batman or spiderman does.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Galactic Prime » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:25 am

ZeroWolf wrote:Actually I would say the central premise of transformers are toy robots that turn into other things. The war was a backstop you created so they had a villain to fight and more toys to tell. Here's the thing though, now the comics aren't really there to sell the toys (well they shouldn't but some questionable choices of characters appearing when they had a thrilling 30 toy out was clear that hasbro thought there was a connection. I don't think the evidence bore that out)

Also those examples? Not really applicable really since both started out solely as comics and a few decades before diaclone and microman were a thing but let's just focus on tfs. Not to mention xmen and batman have a large cast of rotating villains and interactions with the world around them. More and more I'm hearing people who just want the sunbrow cartoon as a comic, we can have so much more than that, we don't need these stories to do something that already exists (you still have the g1 toon, the takara series, the marvel comics original series, every new cartoon continuity that comes out) I don't see why comics should do what all if them are already doing.

Now as for idw having lost the licence...where's the evidence? I mean I want evidence that hasbro is separating the licence from the rest of their comics, evidence they are having companies bid for it? All I see is evidence of a reboot (soft or hard remains to be seen, event hyperbole makes it harder to see the real picture). All you have is conjecture, I think that idw will be keeping the licence , after all they have a close bond with hasbro now. In fact I tend to think the opposite, I think that hasbro will eventually buy idw so they have a in-house publisher...right before Disney buy them :-P

As for sales numbers of issues, does that include online reading through apps like comixology and the like? I know there's a few on here who read only digital. Also there's plenty of other ongoings from publishers that aren't DC, Image or Marvel that hit similar figures or less. Sometimes I think people are expecting tf comics to fly off the shelves the way batman or spiderman does.

Just because you don't agree with his other examples doesn't mean they don't apply, they do. The story of the Transformers is war between 2 factions of robots in disguise.

Their sales speak volumes about what they've done to the comics and how crappy they've become. They dropped like 90% in sales, what does that tell you? I know what it tells me, it tells me people aren't buying them. Generally when people stop buying a comic it's because it's garbage. Not everyone who hates a comic keeps buying it in hopes it will get better (like I do).

As for them losing the license or not, who knows but a flat out complete reboot is what they need.
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby Galactic Prime » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:25 am

Ratbat wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:Unfortunately the early stuff was written by Simon Furman (who sucks) and E.J. Su who drew the crappiest looking TFs ever. So no, I wasn't particularly fond of it, but some of it was better. All Hail Megatron wasn't bad.

Frankly, I love Simon Furman's Transformers stories published by IDW: Infiltration, Stormbringer, Escalation, Devastation, Revelation (aka Transformers Spotlight Volume 4), early Transformers Spotlights (generally written by Furman), etc.

Since 2010, I have generally avoided IDW's Transformers stories not written by Furman.

Of course, I enjoyed the short-lived Transformers: Regeneration One (2012-2014) series.

I enjoyed Stormbringer as well, I also liked The War Within that Simon wrote for Dreamwave.
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby Ratbat » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:20 am

Motto: "The road is my dinner plate."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
I also liked Transformers: Deviations, as well. I have both editions thereof.
Ratbat
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:18 am

Deviations...oh that was the what if wasn't it?

As I said before, the main thing is that transformers are a toy where a robot changes to something else (in some cases they do not but outside of statues, we've gotten better about not doing that). The war is background fluff. The central idea wasn't "I want a story about two factions going to war!" But more "look here's these Japanese toys...let's market the heck out of them for kids!"
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:28 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Ratbat wrote:I also liked Transformers: Deviations, as well. I have both editions thereof.

Sorry, but that was one of the worst TF books I've ever read (including Car Wash of Doom) and IDW should be embarrassed for allowing it to go to print. As someone who majorly got into Transformers through The Movie, it came across as nothing but a bitter and butthurt Geewunner's Fan Fiction, and not even the good kind. I bought it (for the cover) read it and threw it in the bin, in the same day.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby partholon » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:45 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:Deviations...oh that was the what if wasn't it?

As I said before, the main thing is that transformers are a toy where a robot changes to something else (in some cases they do not but outside of statues, we've gotten better about not doing that). The war is background fluff. The central idea wasn't "I want a story about two factions going to war!" But more "look here's these Japanese toys...let's market the heck out of them for kids!"

actually in the book and entertainment in general it isnt

thats why hasbro tasked marvel to create the IP for them.

the shape changing toys with no bios ,no names ,no faction or universe or history werent enough to hook the public and they knew it.

which is why every bit of marketing for them specifically referenced said conflict.

the core concept of the book - which is what were really talking about here- is "the war", its not backround fluff. its literally the essence of this franchise . even fecking BAY got that.

you like IDWs current rip off of futuramas "all my circuits" well knock yourself out, but fans have been dumping this book en mass and IMO its due to IDW walking away from transformers comics core conceit.

oh and on them losing the license. yeah your right im guessing at it. IDW dont tell us stuff like "weve sacked aubrey sitteson at hasbros behest" we got to figure it out ourselves by our own observations ( and wait to have it confirmed by ryall AFTER "he stepped down" from the company- which he has) so i dont expect them to come out and say "weve lost the gig so heres all our years storylines in one go so we dont do a dreamwave on it")

but we can judge them on their actions and what theyre doing does not bode well. i mean does ANYONE expect the art in lost light to be anything but pure rushed garbage over the next few months? they cant produce good art as it is on a monthly basis. the whole thing feels like a wrap up so they can put all their books out in trade down the line to get some recycled revenue.

plus with the whole financial affairs they have theres no guarantee they'll be there in 2 years to make these books. Hasbro will certainly be thinking about that and how a move to dark horse might be a better option (if they dont just make the books inhouse themselves) certainly buying IDW wont be on their agenda when they could just pick it up out of bankruptcy.

by the way please post up the stats for digital sales if you have them. id love to see em. everyone keeps going on about them but ive never seen em save a book from cancellation or even seen one go digital only as its proven a more successful format for it. certainly not one that requires a hefty licence fee to be paid to another company to produce as well.
partholon
Headmaster Jr

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:16 pm

You're right I don't have the digital sales but I only mentioned it since you were happily pinning everything on physical when unless we know concrete details its schrodingers spreadsheet.

Dark horse? I doubt they would go for the tf licsence if it did go for sale. It would probably be someone like boom! Who would get it. Also financial trouble? They aren't dreamwave who had no clue how to run a successful business :-P also why would hasbro abandon their hasbroverse now after going to great lengths meddling in the running of the comics to get it set up?

Simple question, what would you do if all you predicted didn't happen? And idw kept going with tf? Here's what would happen if the reverse happened, I would read the first few issues of whoever had picked up the series and see if I liked it...if I did then we all win, if I didn't I would drop it and keep tabs on it to see if things improved but I would go on threads based on it to keep going on about how awful it is.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Galactic Prime » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:20 pm

partholon wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Deviations...oh that was the what if wasn't it?

actually in the book and entertainment in general it isnt

thats why hasbro tasked marvel to create the IP for them.

the shape changing toys with no bios ,no names ,no faction or universe or history werent enough to hook the public and they knew it.

which is why every bit of marketing for them specifically referenced said conflict.

the core concept of the book - which is what were really talking about here- is "the war", its not backround fluff. its literally the essence of this franchise . even fecking BAY got that.

you like IDWs current rip off of futuramas "all my circuits" well knock yourself out, but fans have been dumping this book en mass and IMO its due to IDW walking away from transformers comics core conceit.

oh and on them losing the license. yeah your right im guessing at it. IDW dont tell us stuff like "weve sacked aubrey sitteson at hasbros behest" we got to figure it out ourselves by our own observations ( and wait to have it confirmed by ryall AFTER "he stepped down" from the company- which he has) so i dont expect them to come out and say "weve lost the gig so heres all our years storylines in one go so we dont do a dreamwave on it")

but we can judge them on their actions and what theyre doing does not bode well. i mean does ANYONE expect the art in lost light to be anything but pure rushed garbage over the next few months? they cant produce good art as it is on a monthly basis. the whole thing feels like a wrap up so they can put all their books out in trade down the line to get some recycled revenue.

plus with the whole financial affairs they have theres no guarantee they'll be there in 2 years to make these books. Hasbro will certainly be thinking about that and how a move to dark horse might be a better option (if they dont just make the books inhouse themselves) certainly buying IDW wont be on their agenda when they could just pick it up out of bankruptcy.

by the way please post up the stats for digital sales if you have them. id love to see em. everyone keeps going on about them but ive never seen em save a book from cancellation or even seen one go digital only as its proven a more successful format for it. certainly not one that requires a hefty licence fee to be paid to another company to produce as well.

Well said. IDW has been garbage for a while and their sales reflect it.
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby partholon » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:50 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:You're right I don't have the digital sales but I only mentioned it since you were happily pinning everything on physical when unless we know concrete details its schrodingers spreadsheet.

Dark horse? I doubt they would go for the tf licsence if it did go for sale. It would probably be someone like boom! Who would get it. Also financial trouble? They aren't dreamwave who had no clue how to run a successful business :-P also why would hasbro abandon their hasbroverse now after going to great lengths meddling in the running of the comics to get it set up?

Simple question, what would you do if all you predicted didn't happen? And idw kept going with tf? Here's what would happen if the reverse happened, I would read the first few issues of whoever had picked up the series and see if I liked it...if I did then we all win, if I didn't I would drop it and keep tabs on it to see if things improved but I would go on threads based on it to keep going on about how awful it is.

i think you meant to say "i wouldnt go on threads based on it to keep going on about how awfull it is"

if so thats sad.

cause the books wont get better if you just walk away from them on fora like this.your view matters man, even if everyone else disagrees with it

in fact if you just walk away what you'll have done is create an environment where IDW (Or whomever makes to books down the line) dont have clue one as to why this book that used to sell 17k a year is now floundering in the high 5s and dropping every month as when lads there look in here to get a "Fans view" all they see is an echochamber.

must say though its interesting to see just how often people are told to sod off if they dont like the books current direction. i dont recall that happening in the costa era.

i LOVE comic books, it kills me to have to vote with my wallet and watch these thing crash and burn. but its the only way to get change. it worked with the costa era and itll work with the "woke" era were in now with its weird inter sectional politics intruding onto whats meant to be entertainment. but besides that the best thing i can do is point out the flaws in the product in threads and the like so the view is out there.

oh and if you dont know IDWs finanical woes just google it. you'll be up to speed quickly. theres a reason ryall was sacked (dont mind that nonsense about him "Stepping down" he had no more choice than axel alonzo did) and as for me "happily pining everyting on physical sales".

yeah thats called "Facts" . most people base logical assumptions on what information they can get and the floppies are still what drive this market. if i can get the digital info ill factor it in, till then ill proceed as usual.

its how i knew till all are one wouldnt get past issue 12 and its whats making me think theres something seriously bad going on with this event.

i actually hope im wrong. i hope the new editor to replace ryall manages to get the books back to where they were in the -ations series or even season one of MTMTE/RID.

but i just dont have that much hope left. comics in general are in a VERY toxic condition.
partholon
Headmaster Jr

Postby Galactic Prime » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:22 pm

partholon wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:You're right I don't have the digital sales but I only mentioned it since you were happily pinning everything on physical when unless we know concrete details its schrodingers spreadsheet.

i think you meant to say "i wouldnt go on threads based on it to keep going on about how awfull it is"

if so thats sad.

cause the books wont get better if you just walk away from them on fora like this.your view matters man, even if everyone else disagrees with it

in fact if you just walk away what you'll have done is create an environment where IDW (Or whomever makes to books down the line) dont have clue one as to why this book that used to sell 17k a year is now floundering in the high 5s and dropping every month as when lads there look in here to get a "Fans view" all they see is an echochamber.

must say though its interesting to see just how often people are told to sod off if they dont like the books current direction. i dont recall that happening in the costa era.

i LOVE comic books, it kills me to have to vote with my wallet and watch these thing crash and burn. but its the only way to get change. it worked with the costa era and itll work with the "woke" era were in now with its weird inter sectional politics intruding onto whats meant to be entertainment. but besides that the best thing i can do is point out the flaws in the product in threads and the like so the view is out there.

oh and if you dont know IDWs finanical woes just google it. you'll be up to speed quickly. theres a reason ryall was sacked (dont mind that nonsense about him "Stepping down" he had no more choice than axel alonzo did) and as for me "happily pining everyting on physical sales".

yeah thats called "Facts" . most people base logical assumptions on what information they can get and the floppies are still what drive this market. if i can get the digital info ill factor it in, till then ill proceed as usual.

its how i knew till all are one wouldnt get past issue 12 and its whats making me think theres something seriously bad going on with this event.

i actually hope im wrong. i hope the new editor to replace ryall manages to get the books back to where they were in the -ations series or even season one of MTMTE/RID.

but i just dont have that much hope left. comics in general are in a VERY toxic condition.

This was a great post. Obviously those of us who don't like the books are not in the minority. If we were, the sales would reflect it.
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby starfishy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:05 pm

Motto: "may the force be with you"
Weapon: Solar Energo Sword
What specifically don’t you like about the comics by IDW, seems kind of pointless to just repeat that it’s garbage, eh?

Im only on book 3 of MTMTE but it seems like quality comics to me
starfishy
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: bicycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Galactic Prime » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:28 pm

starfishy wrote:What specifically don’t you like about the comics by IDW, seems kind of pointless to just repeat that it’s garbage, eh?

I've described what I dislike about them already. It's just easier to repeat they're garbage than to post a list constantly about why seeing as I have done so already.
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby starfishy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:36 pm

ok, but just repeating that they are garbage, like that’s a fact and not an opinion, doesn’t really contribute to the discussion. This is a discussion board after all.
starfishy
Mini-Con

Postby Galactic Prime » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:40 pm

starfishy wrote:ok, but just repeating that they are garbage, like that’s a fact and not an opinion, doesn’t really contribute to the discussion. This is a discussion board after all.

Look back at what I wrote
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby KorsO » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:42 pm

Galactic Prime wrote:
starfishy wrote:What specifically don’t you like about the comics by IDW, seems kind of pointless to just repeat that it’s garbage, eh?

I've described what I dislike about them already. It's just easier to repeat they're garbage than to post a list constantly about why seeing as I have done so already.

Then you do admit that your trolling senselessly. Good.
Highlight your words, 'easy repeat' & 'garbage'. Pointless & empty comments = Trolling.
Lest your daft or thick (which i do hope that your neither), that is what the admins & everyone is calling you out for.
A couple of comments above, you've just complimented Partholon leaving a good comment. & I do agree to an extent. It was a contextual comment with substance & reasoning. Class without insult and senseless trolling.

Maybe you should follow his example.
What now? You've done it earlier already? Cool. Wait, wait...proper repeat comments upon query doesn't suffice? Wait ... Its not easy?
Then be quiet if your lazy to repeat yourself in civil manner buddy. Easy. ;)
Last edited by KorsO on Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KorsO
Mini-Con

Postby starfishy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:14 pm

Galactic Prime wrote:
starfishy wrote:ok, but just repeating that they are garbage, like that’s a fact and not an opinion, doesn’t really contribute to the discussion. This is a discussion board after all.

Look back at what I wrote

Ok, it seems like you just want autobots vs decepticons warring endlessly. I mean, I get it it’s classic transformers, who doesn’t like the classic Prime vs Megatron, Prowl vs Starscream, Sideswipe vs Skywarp? But there is more to storytelling than just war and conflict, even the old animation cartoons added some character growth and development. Not every story has to be page after page panel after panel of sunstreaker punching soundwave.

Also with multiple titles it’s perfectly possible to do both, and this seems to be the case. For those who want familiar bots, autobots vs decepticons, there is the Robots in Disguise title or whatever it’s called nowadays.

For those who want a different kind of transformers story there’s the MTMTE series and now Lost Light.
starfishy
Mini-Con

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:49 pm

partholon wrote:

if so thats sad.

First off, thank you for the very detailed reply.

Secondly I would just leave the fans to like something as that's just me. It would be like walking into a movie screening, yelling "I don't like this and it's garbage" and then causally walking off. All I feel I would be doing is causing strife for the fans and annoying them when I could just simple move on. Now you've explained why you couldn't do that and that's fine, it's your opinion end of the day. Our opinions don't match on the state of tfs comic fiction, which is fine as well, I only take offence when opinion is stated as cold hard fact. Numbers of comics sold is fact, saying a series has no redeeming features is opinion.

As for politics in comics, none of that bothers me, I just accept that as is and continue reading if I'm enjoying the story. Though I'm less kind to very obvious shoehorning but that's hasbro not idw who is pulling the strings there, and that'll happen regardless of who owns the license.

One big thing I've noticed here is that MTMTE/lost light is the focus of these complaints a lot. I don't understand why it's existence is a problem for some people.

Also I think the comic fandoms have become a lot more polarised...actually scratch that, I think fandoms in general are becoming more polarised. Groups are becoming more and more rigid with what is acceptable for their definition of what ever hobby it is. I mean look at the undertale fans who started trolling twitchers who didn't go pacifist route first... I know transformers fans have always had that internal g1 vs every thing else debate but it seems people are more than willing to jump down each others throats then before
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:16 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
At least in terms of online sales, I will lay this on the table:

Following Roberts on Twitter the past several years, at least in the UK, MTMTE/LL has actually really held its own online, usually coming in top 10 for the week it's published, usually alongside or beating things like Batman and other superheroes.

So online sales are huge with comics. I know more people who buy comics and books on a kindle than buy a physical copy, and when they do it's for a cover as a collectible item, not to read. I personally collect the TPBs for ease of buying and storage on my shelves.

Also, if we really are going to keep saying the current stuff is garbage, can we at least state the argument and then provide some new information as we go please? I appreciate the people who explain why they say stuff is good or bad, what they think comics should be and shouldn't be, in different ways responding to other's opinions. Repeating that something is garbage or that 1 point is your huge point and saying it over and over will do nothing for this conversation except annoy people so they stop reading it. Following the Facebook page, that is why our comics threads are much quieter now: people advertise to avoid them because of the shortness and the dismissiveness that make them not fun to visit. Just a request, please.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:28 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
partholon wrote:

Nobody is being told to sod off for not liking the current direction. People are being told to sod off for telling those who do like it that they are wrong.

We can argue for years on the financial merits of a book, but that fact is, being good or "garbage" is strickly in the eye of the beholder.

All that said, partholon, I enjoyed your post. ;)^
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+

Postby snavej » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:51 am

Motto: "Follow your instincts and your common sense."
The biweekly art doesn't have to suffer if TWO art teams work on the book. Is there enough money for this? Maybe if some people sell their bitcoins/shares/gold bars/spare relatives.

Alternatively, the whole team could double their intake of stimulants and work at double speed, like in the old black-and-white silent movies. :D
snavej
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Small starship - able to traverse entire universe.
Strength: 8
Speed: 3
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #58 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC204 Penguin (CA)Ray+more"
NEW!
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #122 Facsimile Edition Marvel Comics 2023 ptg APR230704"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #406 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC214 406 (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #406 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #1 Facsimile Edition Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC201 1A (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #1 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240733 Bradshaw 240317E"
NEW!
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #123 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 1123DC804 123A"
FLASH #123 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #129 Facsimile Edition Marvel Comics 2023 ptg DEC220767"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GREEN LANTERN #87 Facsimile Cvr C Foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC213 (CA) Adams"
GREEN LANTERN #87 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #1 Facsimile var foil Marvel Comics 2024 MSH"
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEW TEEN TITANS #1 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC208 1C"
NEW TEEN TITANS #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INCREDIBLE HULK #347 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg NOV220812 (CA) Purves"
INCREDIBLE HULK #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MICRONAUTS #1 Facsimile var BLANK SKETCH Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230683 (W) Mantlo"
MICRONAUTS #1 Facs ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNCANNY X-MEN #141 Facsimile 2023 ptg foil Marvel Comics SEP230776 (A/CA) Byrne"
UNCANNY X-MEN #141 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WEREWOLF BY NIGHT #33 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg JUN230961 (CA) Kane"
WEREWOLF BY NIGHT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON