IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby snavej » Wed May 16, 2018 10:46 am

It's funny how green legs turn purple and orange in a certain light.

All the Autobots here are facing left, so another bunch of characters on another cover could be facing right. Who will they be? My money's on the weather presenters of Oklahoma TV! :lol:
snavej
Fuzor
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:24 am

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Galactic Prime » Wed May 16, 2018 1:49 pm

Let's all remember the one good thing about these books.




They're ENDING SOON!!!!!

YAY!!!!
Galactic Prime
Fuzor
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:56 am

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Va'al » Thu May 17, 2018 2:55 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
snavej wrote:It's funny how green legs turn purple and orange in a certain light.

All the Autobots here are facing left, so another bunch of characters on another cover could be facing right. Who will they be? My money's on the weather presenters of Oklahoma TV! :lol:


A suggestion was made...

ImageImage
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Come get weird in.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 16366
News Credits: 203
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu May 17, 2018 4:08 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Anyone in the middle or is it going to be a Mexican standoff?
ZeroWolf
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5440
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu May 17, 2018 9:14 am

Motto: "What's wrong with spandex and cowboy boots, b*tch?"
Okay so after taking a few weeks away from regular posting and purging myself of my negative vibes and outlook, it's time for me to catch up on LL. I stopped reading after Defensor got taken out. Has the story picked up the pace since then? Have some questions been answered?
Selling my Studio Series Bumblebee.
PM me if interested.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 17728
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby ScottyP » Thu May 17, 2018 9:38 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Rodimus Prime wrote:Okay so after taking a few weeks away from regular posting and purging myself of my negative vibes and outlook, it's time for me to catch up on LL. I stopped reading after Defensor got taken out. Has the story picked up the pace since then? Have some questions been answered?
The pace has picked up, yeah. Disparare pieces are starting to be drawn together in real ways.

I think it's on the cusp of some real answers starting in 18, which should have been out soon if not already but has been IDW'd out to mid-June :(
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4485
News Credits: 331
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby snavej » Thu May 17, 2018 11:29 am

ZeroWolf wrote:Anyone in the middle or is it going to be a Mexican standoff?


I think that there will be someone or even something in the middle because part of Ultra Magnus' left arm goes off the page on the 2nd cover and doesn't appear on the 1st cover. Therefore: 3rd cover soon!
snavej
Fuzor
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:24 am

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby ScottyP » Fri May 18, 2018 6:50 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
snavej wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Anyone in the middle or is it going to be a Mexican standoff?


I think that there will be someone or even something in the middle because part of Ultra Magnus' left arm goes off the page on the 2nd cover and doesn't appear on the 1st cover. Therefore: 3rd cover soon!
I think anticipating plot points/story moments based on covers is a great way to make yourself disappointed later. Remember how Getaway punched Thunderclash off the ship Ozymandias-style?

Image
Me neither :lol:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4485
News Credits: 331
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby starfishy » Thu May 24, 2018 3:57 pm

Motto: "may the force be with you"
Weapon: Solar Energo Sword
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
AVFireblade9472 wrote:So, what do you all think is gonna happen in LL 18?

The grand Architect will show up , snap his fingers, and then Krok, Crankcase, Fulcrum, Misfire, Swerve, Rewind, Rung, Nautica, Nightbeat, Velocity, Whirl, and Roller will all die by turning to rust


So like in IW all the awesome characters
starfishy
Mini-Con
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:29 pm
Location: Bangor,Maine
Alt Mode: bicycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby starfishy » Thu May 24, 2018 8:41 pm

Motto: "may the force be with you"
Weapon: Solar Energo Sword
Sorry for the double post, but finished book 5 of MTMTE the other day. Started book 6 but I think I missed something, is this where that dark cybertron story takes place? Someone mentioned it a while back.

But anyways book 5 was a fun read. Some random thoughts.

Book starts with Tailgate finding out he has cybercrosis, pretty fascinating and a bit unexpected to see the topic of dying from old age feature in a transformers comic of all places. Kind of neat that whirl comes up with the solution at the end.

The Luna One and Tyrest plot was kind of bizarre but filled with lots of great moments, good humor, and some twists I certainly didn’t see coming. The ambus is Ultra Magnus, say what? Rung figures it out though. Also Rung has energon sticks. lol

And Tyrest and Pharma, I’m not sure who is more insane. I’m glad they both got what was coming to them.

Star Saber is nuts too.

Whirl and Cyclonus had some good scenes, both action and some sort of understanding to make peace I guess.

And the book finishes with a story called Little Victories a film by Rewind. And now I miss Rewind, I hope he’s back soon.
starfishy
Mini-Con
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:29 pm
Location: Bangor,Maine
Alt Mode: bicycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri May 25, 2018 2:03 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Yeah dark cybertron takes place in between 5 and 6, it's a good read and helps with the setup for what's going on in the optimus prime series and for what's to come in unicron.
ZeroWolf
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5440
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Va'al » Fri May 25, 2018 4:13 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
ZeroWolf wrote:Yeah dark cybertron takes place in between 5 and 6, it's a good read and helps with the setup for what's going on in the optimus prime series and for what's to come in unicron.


And as ScottyP has said in recent podcast episodes: it's aged really well compared to when it first came out. Definitely give it a try!
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Come get weird in.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 16366
News Credits: 203
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby snavej » Fri May 25, 2018 6:15 am

ScottyP wrote:
snavej wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Anyone in the middle or is it going to be a Mexican standoff?


I think that there will be someone or even something in the middle because part of Ultra Magnus' left arm goes off the page on the 2nd cover and doesn't appear on the 1st cover. Therefore: 3rd cover soon!
I think anticipating plot points/story moments based on covers is a great way to make yourself disappointed later. Remember how Getaway punched Thunderclash off the ship Ozymandias-style?

Image
Me neither :lol:


Doesn't matter to me either way. I gave up on extra covers a while ago.
snavej
Fuzor
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:24 am

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby starfishy » Fri May 25, 2018 7:42 am

Motto: "may the force be with you"
Weapon: Solar Energo Sword
Ok, thanks folks. I’ll check out Dark cybertron before I continue with book 6.
starfishy
Mini-Con
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:29 pm
Location: Bangor,Maine
Alt Mode: bicycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #200 - Requiem of the Twincast
Twincast / Podcast #200:
"Requiem of the Twincast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 20th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon