This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby X3ROhour » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:12 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'll tell you what though, I think the most controversial character, in a bad way, from IDW was Star Saber though. Squeaky clean to mass murderer in the name of religion. That pissed a ton of people off

And yet...
it happens.
All the time!

Horrible things happen in the name of religion
practically every day
since the dawn of mankind.
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
X3ROhour
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Buy from X3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:53 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Yeah d-max's problem was that starsaber was turned into that kind of character
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Big Grim » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:50 am

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Ironhidensh wrote:
Va'al wrote:Thank you to all of you who read the books and didn't say anything, I really appreciate it and I'm sure I'm not the only one. :)

The urge to share is strong, but the book is so good, would legitimately feel bad if I ruined it for anyone.

Wednesday cannot come soon enough!
Big Grim
Headmaster
News Credits: 148

Postby ScottyP » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:00 am

AlphaBass wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Va'al wrote:Thank you to all of you who read the books and didn't say anything, I really appreciate it and I'm sure I'm not the only one. :)

The urge to share is strong, but the book is so good, would legitimately feel bad if I ruined it for anyone.

I won't ask. I know some other sites have spoiled it, but I'll wait until next week to get it.

I'd wonder if IDW just doesn't say "screw it", and offer it for sale before Wednesday, since there's obviously a demand for it.
I don't doubt they would if they could, but chances are the Diamond beast wouldn't be happy about that!
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby AlphaBass » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:41 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:Yeah d-max's problem was that starsaber was turned into that kind of character

The dude who took down a combiner single-handed got snuffed because he didn't have an airbrake (yes I know that's not what it's for but it gives a Looney Tunes-type visual).

Still, everything else has made up for it, easily.
AlphaBass
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:16 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
AlphaBass wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Yeah d-max's problem was that starsaber was turned into that kind of character

The dude who took down a combiner single-handed got snuffed because he didn't have an airbrake (yes I know that's not what it's for but it gives a Looney Tunes-type visual).

I've come to be OK with how Star Saber went out, considering what happened to Defensor.

Still not gonna forgive Roberts for that rubbish
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Flashwave » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:12 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
AlphaBass wrote:

True, but remember that Cyclonus has been hinted at being a Badass for a while, even without his Dead Universe Invulnerability Powers. We just never really saw him cut loose.

I agree though, Star Saber shouldnt have taken Defensor down so easily
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby ScottyP » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:28 pm

Flashwave wrote:
AlphaBass wrote:

True, but remember that Cyclonus has been hinted at being a Badass for a while, even without his Dead Universe Invulnerability Powers. We just never really saw him cut loose.

I agree though, Star Saber shouldnt have taken Defensor down so easily
If the choice is quick fights or awkwardly paced/scripted longer ones, I'll take the quick ones. It's really not an action comic so it's fine by me. Obv some want more action, so at least with Star Saber vs Cyclonus one can pretend there's a whole chunk of it that happens and is unseen.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby AlphaBass » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:34 pm

If I had to choose, I'd rather a longer Getaway/Rodimus fight, even though the one we saw was paced nicely and brought a few things together. If they had more time/issues, I can imagine a more protracted fight.
AlphaBass
Micromaster

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:21 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We know there's a preview out there, but it spoils a lot just like the last preview, so nah - let's just go straight to the review tomorrow.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:39 pm

Can't wait, been looking forward for this and I've managed to control myself and not go looking for spoilers :-)
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby AlphaBass » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Silly question - what time does it go on sale tonight/tomorrow? I know I'll be tempted to read the review before the comic.
AlphaBass
Micromaster

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:36 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
You guys are hyping this issue up so much, I haven't read LL since Defensor was taken out, and I want to know what happens. :lol: :lol: :lol:
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Dual Review of IDW Transformers: Lost Light #22

Postby Va'al » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:34 am

Hand it over
(Spoiler free-ish)

Synopsis
The final battle begins—and when it’s over, nothing will be the same. Everything that Lost Light—and More Than Meets The Eye before it—has thrown at you, from the biggest plot twist to the smallest incidental detail, has been leading to this: all your favorites, arm-in-arm, hand-in-hand, ready to go out in style.

Abraham Dante Munson

Story
Crucible continues, and we find ourselves following on from precisely where we left off last issue, with its ending leading directly into this opening, meaning that our efforts to keep spoilers to a minimum are taking even more of a toll on the review writing. For this, and for reasons that will become clear, this piece will look different, as Va'al and ScottyP argue over the book instead - unlike what you might see in other places, this process actually has different views and sides!

Hat-hater and compulsive doodler.

V - First thing first, from a story perspective: I can see how this issue is technically, as a piece of ongoing serialised comics fiction, a good issue. What I personally took a problem with was how it dealt with some of its implications in light of previous criticisms I've brought into the fabric of MTMTE/LL. Specifically, its tendency to 'redeem' characters with a morally objectionable past and track record. A point which you disagree with.

S - New information, especially when it was not known by dead characters before they died doesn't redeem them, at least not to me. Getaway's methods were still a step too far and Scorponok was being subversive even without knowing what he might have accidentally been helping. One of the themes throughout the series is about knowing when to empathize with a character and their decisions as opposed to sympathizing with them. Understanding and forgiveness are different lanes on the same highway, but one of them can still be a breakdown lane if that's what's called for. This issue of Lost Light hits that point again subtly, but in the wider context of the bigger story the reiteration is enough for it to be effective here.

"You've had too many beers for stunts involving windows"

S - As is typical with Lost Light, the character moments and beats in their journeys take center stage here, though there is a nice amount of progression and revelation to be found in the larger plot to go along with that. A returning character that appeared at the end of LL 21 makes a real impression here, including a short but long-awaited moment with a former ally.

V - I definitely agree with that, given the encounters and beats we have with some of the lesser front characters, but well beloved by readers and integral to the story being told about that character. believe, in the grander scheme of things, my biggest issue is with Tyrest.

S - Tyrest's foundational character trait is that he used to be really wise and good and just but he's super broken now, to the point where Prowl has to send Getaway and Skids to take him out but they nudge-gun him into being even worse. This issue furthers the mental health analogy of his character arc even further - his mind wasn't healthy to the point of corruption, misplaced (though well intentioned) treatment made it worse, and now he's truly forgotten who he ever was. Again, I find no redemption here as we were told from the get-go that he really was a good 'bot at one point.

V - I still don't entirely buy that point, and I do think something better could've been done with the analogy - I find some of it a little questionable, though narratively appealing. He is an ethically questionable character - on par with Prowl, Prime and Megatron - by his and the story's own admission, only now to have received validation with the GA's reveals.

Just look at those hats!

S - One thing that deserves mention is the substantial payoff related to the larger story which occurs in this issue. Years of details, plotting, and planning (and Oxford commas) coalesce in ways that need to be witnessed to appreciate. For possibly the first time, it feels like the amount of questions still to be answered before the series wraps up is truly dwindling. In a way, all but probably one of these revelations was exposed in the past through some contextual clue in dialogue or in a background visual clue or possibly even by Hasbro (and this is possibly a spoiler click if you choose to accept it.)

V - I'll admit that some of the clues left since the beginning of the story, while not appearing to be directly linked until right now, and the reliance on trivia and minutiae and panel-analysing for some major plot points, has at times dampened my enthusiasm for the book. Especially of recent, as I think I've pointed out previously. And I'm sure some readers will also undoubtedly grimace at past references coming to play so many years later

S - I feel like this issue explains itself substantially enough, verbally and visually, that you will be entertained even if you forgot about these supporting details. Even if that weren't the case, leaving a trail of clues and breadcrumbs that build upon one another in fun ways is part of the identity of this series, and without that attention to detail it would be a different series. Were the back catalog some monolithic, inaccessible, and hyper-expensive ordeal this might be a detriment, but as it isn't, to cast all of the self-referential material in a negative light feels like it'd be the equivalent of admitting that you wanted to be smarter than the story, not learn from it.

V - I wouldn't cast it entirely in a negative light, as we've both been doing this sort of work with the books, but I'll stand my ground a little on this one: we had a similar appraisal but opposite reaction for Optimus Prime #21, and I wasn't too willing to let this one slide - story wise - if it weren't for what we said about the characters above.

S - Not how I'd describe my take on OP 21, but we're not here to talk about that issue, are we?

Art

V - Brendan Cahill is at the artistic helm this issue, with what is probably his most successful take on the Transformers characters yet, and for an issue with this sort of impact, we couldn't have asked for more.

S - No disagreement in this part. This is Cahill's best Transformers work ever. There is just a hint of some of the "roundness" that's bugged me about (some of) his earlier work, but he's evolved here to make it much more of a charming, Andrew Wildman-esque robotic round rather than the almost organic kind of round that I felt from some other recent issues.

V - His use of body language in particular, with the specific example of that character we mention earlier, is a testament to the development of both the artist and the character - in spite of any qualms I might personally still have about the latter.

The year is 0079 of the Universal Century

S - SPACE BATTLE! :ahem: Great use of the layout to tell a visual story that frames in and influences the other character and "mytharc" moments that are the focus of the book. There's plenty of room to make your own head-canon side stories. Maybe Riptide can boat himself through space like it's Transformers: Energon.

V - And we have an excellent chromatic guide giving us a hand in Joana Lafuente's take on the lineart, aptly giving the right spotlights and hues to the interior/exterior scenes, both in the literal and figurative sense.

Cyclonus is unmoved by these window-based antics

V - The general dialogue flow is what helps issues like this one to make the landing point of the script, and having clearly demarkated lettering - such as the one by Tom B Long, who also manages to have some font fun in the process - is what ensures something like that to work. And what is particularly appreciated, speaking to our point above, is that editorial assistance from David Mariotte was well signposted, for readers wanting to go back and check the major crumbs leading to this point.

S - I uploaded all the covers and made mention of all the creator credits in our Vector Sigma Database entry for Lost Light #22, so check that out if you'd like but be warned that the character appearance list might spoil some details! The particular cover used for this review's news post's thumbnail image is the "A" cover by Nick Roche and Josh Burcham.

Thoughts
Spoilerish ahead

V - This issue made it out, entirely by accident and par for the course for the IDW schedule, earlier than its supposed release. And what I saw in reaction to it on the internet was an outporing of emotional responses that extremely heightened my anticipation for the issue to be fully available. And I think that got in the way of my more reasoned appreciation of again, what I believe to be an otherwise very good piece of comics work, reminding me of my own difficulties with one of the underlying threads part of the MTMTE/LL narrative thread.

S - Lost Light #22 deserved a huge hype train and it got very little of an official one with the botched release timing. That said, I think the early reactions were entirely justified as countless pieces of a large puzzle suddenly clicked together here in a beautifully illustrated and written piece of science fiction. This review could never hope to properly analyze it all, especially with the attempt at spoiler avoidance, so be sure to experience it for yourself.

2012: "I'm totally Swerve, he's clever and funny!"
2018: "I'm Misfire and I have no idea what I'm doing."

Scotty [im]P[erial magistrate]'s Verdict

S - Without hyperbole, for me this was probably the most rewarding payoff in a fictional story that I've ever experienced. I was so close to being right about That One Guy, but at the same time could not have been farther away. Here's to you, eyebrows.

. :rodimusstar: :rodimusstar: :rodimusstar: :rodimusstar: :rodimusstar: out of :rodimusstar: :rodimusstar: :rodimusstar: :rodimusstar: :rodimusstar:

Va'al's Verdict

V - I don't feel like repeating myself once more as to why I find it so hard to distance my personal reading filter on this issue (and the series) from the issue itself. As a book, this chapter does everything it needs to and more, more or less following its plotted path from the start, and that is impressive enough. The fact that it took two very invested people at least four days to put down thoughts on it, I think, speaks to its success as a piece of media. As for a score, however, I cannot honestly give it one. Make do with ScottyP's if you will!
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:01 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Oh. My. Rung.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:37 am

I'm at a loss for words with this. I think that's all I can say at this point. I need to go re-read some back issues.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Ironhidensh wrote:It's never too late to achieve your childhood (or bothood) dreams.

Now that the issue is out......

Rung revelations aside, my favorite part was seeing how Megatron took his second chance and became a doctor like he once off hand mentioned.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby AlphaBass » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:30 am

Megatron!

That is all.

Edit: Actually, you're quite right. His fusion cannon a med kit? His being dissatisfied with saving mere billions? Kinda wish we had more time with this version.
AlphaBass
Micromaster

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:54 am

By the way guys, take care with spoiler tags as they don't work when viewing the review from the front page ;-)

I think ll was my favourite of today's idw releases, followed by unicron and then op.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby AlphaBass » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:42 am

I think OP got me more mad at OP than any other issue. "Greater good" my sine function....
AlphaBass
Micromaster

Postby ArmadaPrime » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:15 am

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Very good point by ZeroWolf- I'll need some time to gather my spoilery thoughts proper anyway!
Naturally, having had my previous theories utterly shot down, I'm already brewing more. The important group mentioned by the Magnificence last issue of Rodimus, Rung, Ratchet, and Tailgate is still left unsolved, and you better believe I've got a couple of Thoughts on that!
As far as the issues actual reveals go though, cripes. Some of that is incredibly obvious in hindsight, some of it is so genius that despite all the perfectly blatant clues I was still shocked, and one in particular was more of a "huh... okay, okay, I can see that... I guess...".
My only other not-completely-spoilerful thought is that this issue really leaves me jonesing for a certain, very expensive repaint to be made...
Certified Expert™ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3

Postby Va'al » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:38 am

Ironhidensh wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:It's never too late to achieve your childhood (or bothood) dreams.

Now that the issue is out......

Rung revelations aside, my favorite part was seeing how Megatron took his second chance and became a doctor like he once off hand mentioned.

The repair kit in there was one of my favourite parts in the pointing out the 'not going back'. That, and how hunched he looks in a lot of the scenes, body language has completely changed.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Big Grim » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:16 pm

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Holy crap! That last page! I cannot imagine what Scotty is thinking and REALLY look forward to hearing what he has to say!

Megatron’s Fusion Cannon actually being a huge medikit with all the trimmings made me grin almost as much as page 1 made me gawp!
Big Grim
Headmaster
News Credits: 148

Postby snavej » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:17 pm

Motto: "Follow your instincts and your common sense."
Z3ROhour wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'll tell you what though, I think the most controversial character, in a bad way, from IDW was Star Saber though. Squeaky clean to mass murderer in the name of religion. That pissed a ton of people off

And yet...
it happens.
All the time!

Horrible things happen in the name of religion
practically every day
since the dawn of mankind.

Mankind? What about Transformerkind?!
snavej
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Small starship - able to traverse entire universe.
Strength: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 3

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:38 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
non-spoilerish first:

Cahill did fantastic art here!! I love his art, but this one truly nailed it. Well done!

Now for spoiler stuff:

first thing first, I am so glad they brought Megs back and what they have done with him. He's really truly changed, and I agree with Densh about how he becoming a medic was great. It was his first dream, mentioned offhand to Ratchet, and here we go, he lived up to it, and is a better one than First Aid and Velocity. Love the cannon/Med kit too.

As for the guiding hand, I am not convinced. I want to believe, but I am not convinced.

I actually think it is Rung, or another member of the crew, who gets sent back in time after witnessing the events of Functionist Cybertron and becomes the grand architect. I don't fully believe he is Adaptus yet, or that the members named are truly who they are, namely Tyrest and Rung.

I also take issue with now putting Tyrest in a good light and making him a member, even if he doesn't remember who he truly is. He's the one bothering me the most.

Rung as Primus though is awesome. I still hope it's true.

And if he is, here is how the 4 the magnificence keeps mentioning fits in: Rodimus the matrix bearer, still somehow needed for this capacity, Rung as Primus, Ratchet as the medic, and Tailgate as the muscle. That is how they will defeat Functionist Cybertron. Pretty sure the "blow up" plan is simply to get them there, and then discover what they really need to do. And they blow up the remaining functionists too.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #22 RI variant IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 22RI APR200731 (CA)Chan"
TRANSFORMERS #22 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Y"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Trimpe 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #86 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 86RI (CA) Senior 230207"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #1 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 FEB229538 1D (CA) Knott"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210470 6RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 OCT210409 11A (CA) VenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #35 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210494 35RI (CA) Gauntt (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #35 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM464 6A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr ZZ30 Seibertron.com Exclusive Image Comics 2023 (CA) Ferrari"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 210422C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Target: 2006 #5 Cvr RI-B 1:15 IDW Comics 2007 Best UK Retro 140204A"
Transformers Targe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0224IM315 7C (CA) Darboe"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON