This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Best Personal Weapons Amongst Transformers Toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Top 5 Best Personal Weapons Amongst Transformers Toys

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:27 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are my opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

Top 5 best personal weapons

This is actually a list inspired by a request from Seibertron's own Rodimus Prime, the first request I ever got. What I tried my best to do with this list was have a strong link between how special the weapon is in toy form and in the fiction and how it's associated to the character. It was tricky but I am very satisfied with this list, even though I didn't include Optimus Prime's Ion Blaster. So of course, there will be a lot of varying opinions.

5. Armada Starscream's Sword(s)

Armada Starscream was a major update from the G1 character and a very different interpretation. One of the biggest changes was making him more of a master swordsman and this was reflected in his sleeker look and the need to incorporate the sword theme in his toy. One of his wings could actually become a sword!
The sword motif became such an important component of the character at the time that the first Masterpiece Starscream toy took influence from this change in the character by integrating sword sheaths in the design. When a new version of the character was released in toy form for the generations line, the swords were also the biggest change and update between the toys. Instead of having his wing become a sword, Hasbro found a way of storing not one but two swords under his wings for a more complete swordsman look in robot mode.

4. Silverbolt's feather swords

This is just a really fun weapon that is perfectly associated with the character. He's a flying dog and thus has feathered wings. And in robot mode his largest feathers become swords, or batons, and they still look like feathers. And that effect is perfectly recreated in the toy. It's such a unique weapon for this big softy!

3. Springer's Propeller Sword

The G1 Springer toy was pretty smart to not only have the helicopter transform into a car and a robot but to have its propeller transform into a sword for the robot. Not only did it simultaneously reduce kibble in robot mode while being able to store the weapon in alt mode by being part of the transformation, but it also made for a pretty cool weapon. Since then, Springer has been linked to that sword. The triple changer generations update of Springer kept that very same motif and the propeller sword looked even better than ever. It's a little engineering marvel on that toy. The Springer release that really seals the deal in terms of his association with his sword is the GDO retool of Hunt For The Decepticons Tomahawk. That's because unlike a standard retool of changing the colour and the head, but they also added a sword to the package, made just for him.

2. Rhinox's chainguns of Doom!

I don't know if anyone predicted this would be first but when this topic was brought up by fellow board member Rodimus Prime, my first thought was this entry, the number one spot: The Chainguns of Doom. The Beast Wars toys were made before the show and thus the character model was based off the toy with some changes, and his personality was totally different than the brutish beast depicted in the toy's bio and tech specs. Instead, Beast Wars Rhinox was a calm and gentle giant, as well as the backbone of the team. However, the toy did come with a pretty cool weapon that was assembled using four components hidden all throughout the beast mode such as chains, a saw blade and a motor. While this badass weapon may have conflicted with the kind of character he was initially portrayed to be, it made for a greater impact when the showrunners had Rhinox use not one but two of these weapons on the show as part of his main artillery. He may be calm and strategic but he would not stand for tyranny and understood that you needed to cover your friends sometimes, by using giant machine guns with chains and spiked balls attached to them. Not only did he have a big brain but he had the firepower to go with it, helping him protect his friends and all he held dear. The Generations figure updated him to finally be the right size, as well as making him more accurate to how he looked like on the show including, you guessed it, giving him TWO chainguns of doom!

1. Megatron's Fusion Cannon

You know, I didn't think of this at first. All these other weapons could be wielded by others and usually have 5 mm pegs. But with Megatron, that fusion cannon is just fused to the guy. It's an extension of his body and what he unleashes his immense firepower from. It is probably the most powerful weapon (bar the Matrix) and definitely the most personal one. Also far more iconic than Optimus' black rifle, personal opinion of course. And now, here is a showcase of the many interpretations, enjoy!

Transformers War For Cybertron Cybertronian Megatron Gallery

Transformers G1 1984 Megatron (Reissue) Gallery

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Megatron Gallery

Transformers Masterpiece Megatron (MP-05) Gallery

Transformers Animated Megatron Gallery

Transformers Prime: First Edition Megatron Gallery

Transformers Generations Megatron Gallery

Transformers Henkei Megatron Gallery

Honourable mentions: Dark of the Moon Megatron's Shotgun

If anyone cares, I was going to put Optimus' Ion Blaster here but I changed my mind. Even though I have my fair share of Optimus toys, which include his blaster, I never really liked it with Optimus. It feels so impersonal and partly uncharacteristic, and it was never a great looking or distinctive gun. It's just a big black gun that this wise and honourable emissary of peace (which is what he's been portrayed as in recent attempts to carry on G1 fiction) carries around with him. Would he really use a big gun to just blast someone's head off?

Well, the third Bay movie answered that quite well. BUT though his actions are hard to debate (there isn't much subtlety to Optimus murdering a defeated Sentinel Prime), I found it really interesting how he did it using Megatron's gun. You see, that giant impersonal gun is something Megatron would have lieing around and suits him far more than Optimus. My favourite part of all this is how this whole scenario played out in the toyline. This big shotgun in the pictures below did not come with the Megatron toy in the Dark of the Moon toyline (for the film this scene comes from). It didn't come with Optimus either. It actually came from the next movie's toyline (Age of Extinction), three years later, even though it was never featured in that film. And it came as Optimus' gun without any mention of Megatron, even though it is compatible with the old Megatron toy (see the pictures). So not only was that murder scene fans were up in arms about reinforced by cementing Optimus' connection with this giant shotgun, but it could also now be reenacted three years later with official Hasbro merchansidise. This gets the number 5 spot because it's just such an odd choice to go the extra mile in adding to Optimus' connection with this weapon and this attitude of his, even though it's uncharacteristic of the character to begin with. In the end, it's pretty awesome how this all played out.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Personal Weapons Amongst Transformers Toys

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:15 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
G1 1984 Optimus' weapon in box is called a laser blaster but in his Marvel Universe bio it's a laser rifle which he uses with fine precision as a sharp shooter/sniper. Those skills were displayed in the 4th episode Transport to Oblivion where he freed Spike from his harness/bonds. So technically, Prime doesn't go shooting from the hip. His updated version Galaxybomber gun as Star Convoy is an even more kick ass.

That being said, Megatron is his own personal Weapon and that holdover from his Microchange days UNCLE gun set up is also the BOSS! I used to make believe that was that weapon he used in "Masquerade"

We can also consider the latest Shockwave Legends/CW version that goes hand in hand with his MP version. :lol: and Bruticus 8-}

Landcross' uni weapon is also a kick ass weapon for his time.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Sharkticon Soup » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:33 am

I would've put G1 Megatron's fusion cannon in there somewhere, probably number one for me. When I hear, "Transformers weapon" I immediately think of two things: Megatron's fusion cannon and Megatron himself. Just my two cents.
Sharkticon Soup
Mini-Con

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:41 am

Sharkticon Soup wrote:I would've put G1 Megatron's fusion cannon in there somewhere, probably number one for me. When I hear, "Transformers weapon" I immediately think of two things: Megatron's fusion cannon and Megatron himself. Just my two cents.

WOW! Since its so fused with him, I never thought of it as a personal weapon instead of simply an extension of his being. But yeah, that totally works, big edit coming through!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby RacerCheetor » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:25 am

Motto: "Interesting? *Mrow!* Optimus, the word is spot on smooth. *Prrrrr* It's a crime."
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
Yeah!!

Beast Wars RLZ!!!

RacerCheetor
Mini-Con
News Credits: 2

Postby Kurona » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:37 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Agree with most of the list - even if I don't like the movies - but ugh, absolute no on 5. While it was a good concept and idea that was much better integrated into the show and Generations toy, on the original toy it's absolutely atrocious. It makes the wing look terrible, the sword itself is really blunt and segmented, and when he's using it it gives this really bad asymmetry that just looks like his wing is broken. I'd argue for it being one of the worst personal weapons.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby TCWJoe » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:55 am

Speaking of Chainguns of Doom... the ones I ordeted off of Shapeways https://www.shapeways.com/product/3GGTCDWY4/rnx-01-chaingun-of-doom-for-your-transformers-figu?optionId=41010280 are expected to arrive today (yes I designed them but that doesnt make me any less excited.

Here's pics from a customer that bought them before me.... when they arrive Ill post with Generations Rhinox

Unpainted (held by Jazz) Image

Painted held by the original Rhinox
TCWJoe
Mini-Con

Postby SureShot18 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:00 am

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
My list would probably go like this-
5. Movie Megatron's shotgun
4. Prime Dreadwing's cannon, sword, and bombs
3. Springer's sword
2. Rhinox's chain guns
1. Megatron's arm mounted fusion cannon
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby frogbat » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:01 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
Think weapons are a great part of transformer toy... I agree re megatron' fusion canon. It is so intrinsic to who megatron is that you can't have a version of megatron without... its part of his persona, and his silhouette. Also the very fact he transforms into a weapon and his fusion canon is integrated into him and isn't a gun or sword that can be interchanged... same applies to galvatron,

Of recent releases i rally like highbrow's guns, they plug in via the post and the rectangular peg and serve as undercarriage. I'm not a fan of weapons that have multiple round pegs protruding which goes back to my dislike of g1 ultra magnus' white gun.

As a kid, metroplex's guns in general were awesome and the fact they united to form six shot,,,

Also love hidden weapons that pop out like metroplex's and weird wolf's. Though I think my fave weapon design has to be g1 soundwave' that stored in his Walkman mode as batteries
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:24 am

This is one of those things you always notice but don't really think too much about.

I think maybe my favorite is Skystalker's:
Seamlessly part of his wings, leave a cool 'rotten' look when taken out, multiple ways of being wielded, are hooks instead of something more commonplace like swords

Followed by Wreckage's swords:
SPINNING LIGHTSABER BLADES! Which are actually a pair of switchblade guns, because obviously the chest cannon wasn't enough gun.
Shoot, maybe this is number one.

I'm not sure what the rest of the list would look like... Maybe HA Whirl's rotor railgun, Cyberverse Scorponok, Hailstorm's rockets, Rampage's tread-whips (though that may be more a case of real clever kibble than awesome weaponry)?

Fun honorable mention: PCC drones
They got 5mm pegs, they count. ;)
Last edited by Noideaforaname on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby SG Roadbuster » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:25 am

no mention of bw Dinobot's sword and rotate Blade?
or bw Rampage's Triple barreled gatling rocket launcer?
or the Star Saber/Dark Star Saber?
or Optimus'/Megatron's Energy axe/energy mace?
rid 01 Scourge's Sword of Fury?

you may have materiel for 2 lists here bud, one for iconic guns, one for iconic melee weaponry
SG Roadbuster
Minibot

Postby Kurona » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:33 am

SG Roadbuster wrote:no mention of bw Dinobot's sword and rotate Blade?

you may have materiel for 2 lists here bud, one for iconic guns, one for iconic melee weaponry

This is also for toys.
So while Dinobot's personal weapon is incredible in the show... to date, every attempt to replicate it in toy form has been a bit pathetic.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:35 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Wow, Willy J. I usually agree with about half your list, but not this one. Then again, it's all a matter of opinion.

Here's my top 5:

5. DoTM Megatron's shotgun
4. Rhinox's Gatling guns
3. Frenzy/Rumble's piledrivers
2. Grimlock's energo sword
1. Megatron's fusion cannon

There are more, but those are the ones that I recall the most. Doesn't necessarily make them the "best."

Also, I agree that the list should be split up into firing weapons, sword/other edge weapons and blunt force weapons.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:36 am

Well, they are mantioned now :D

And seriously, it was hard not to make this entirely Beast Wars, and your right it could have been two lists (Beast Wars and not Beast Wars :lol: ) but I guess I blew it all in one shot. But the idea was about how intrinsic and fun the weapon was for the character and its translation to toy form so looking at all those factors, it really made for 1 list.
The Star Sabre or Sark Star Sabre is not really a personal weapon in the sense that it is attributed to one person. I mean of course, its wielded by someone, but its more like Excalibur or even the matrix, and something that is legendary before the one who used it made it so (does that make sense?). Like the weapon is legendary iconic, not the fact that its wielded by a specific person.
The Energon weapons for Prime and megatron are fun, but they were only ever used once in the original cartoon (right?). So its more the repeasted imagery that made it iconic rather than the actual functionality. Just like how they keep making coronation Starscream homges when he only wore the crown for a minute.

And you will correct me if I am wrong, but isnt Scourge's sword just a repaint of the one that came with Laser Prime?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:37 am

william-james88 wrote:

Well, they are mantioned now :D

And seriously, it was hard not to make this entirely Beast Wars, and your right it could have been two lists (Beast Wars and not Beast Wars :lol: ) but I guess I blew it all in one shot. But the idea was about how intrinsic and fun the weapon was for the character and its translation to toy form so looking at all those factors, it really made for 1 list.
The Star Sabre or Sark Star Sabre is not really a personal weapon in the sense that it is attributed to one person. I mean of course, its wielded by someone, but its more like Excalibur or even the matrix, and something that is legendary before the one who used it made it so (does that make sense?). Like the weapon is legendary iconic, not the fact that its wielded by a specific person.
The Energon weapons for Prime and megatron are fun, but they were only ever used once in the original cartoon (right?). So its more the repeasted imagery that made it iconic rather than the actual functionality. Just like how they keep making coronation Starscream homges when he only wore the crown for a minute.

And you will correct me if I am wrong, but isnt Scourge's sword just a repaint of the one that came with Laser Prime?

They eventually put the Energon Axe and Mace into their respective G1 re-releases and Masterpieces.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:40 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:Wow, Willy J. I usually agree with about half your list, but not this one. Then again, it's all a matter of opinion.

Here's my top 5:

4. Rhinox's Gatling guns

Well you do mention 3 out of the 6 I mention so you do seem to agree with half my list exactly, and we even have the same number 1 :)

Kurona wrote:They eventually put the Energon Axe and Mace into their respective G1 re-releases and Masterpieces.

:lol: Oh man Kurona, you dont miss a beat.
Yes I know, and they can be seen in the links found throughout the Megatron entry. But this is both about the fiction and toys working together to bring about that bond between the weapon and the character. And when it comes to the Energon Weapons, they dont have the fiction backing it up. It becomes more tongue in cheek to include them in their toys now rather than a necessity. Like a crown with Starscream or a tux bib with Grimlock. My opinion of course.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Galactic Prime » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:02 pm

Great stuff but if I had to pick the top 5 personal weapons it would be:

5. Megatron's Fusion Cannon
4. Starscream's Nullray
3. Hound's Hologram gun
2. Jazz'sSteroe Speaker's and light show
1. TF Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime's Gattling gun
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Nice list! Weapons are always fun.

Some I think would be good contenders would be:

Most Energon weapons, but particularly Divebomb's giant shuriken/boomerang and Cruellock's colossal sword.

DotM Prime's massive MechTech battle cannon. Shockwave's particle cannon is cool too but it's practically a part of him so I'm not sure if it counts.

Targetmasters and robots that turn into weapons in general, but particularly Throttler the little drill Minicon. He's just awesome.

Rook's HFG, which not only stores really well in vehicle mode as a turret, but becomes a sod-off huge power fist in robot mode.

RID Megatron/Gigatron's missile launchers/double bladed sword/staff thing, specifically the extra-magnificent Takara version, which is wonderfully pointy.

And finally, of course, literally everything MP G2 Sideswipe comes with.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:49 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Wow, Willy J. I usually agree with about half your list, but not this one. Then again, it's all a matter of opinion.

Here's my top 5:

4. Rhinox's Gatling guns

Well you do mention 3 out of the 6 I mention so you do seem to agree with half my list exactly, and we even have the same number 1 :)
:oops:

Also, I do believe Optimus in AoE had Megatron's shotgun (it's what he had when he blasted out of the barn), up until he received his upgrade. That's why it was included with the Evasion Mode figure in that line.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:59 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
speaking of armada, what about jetfires rocket booster gun?
images.jpg
images.jpg (9.42 KiB) Viewed 13904 times
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:32 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
seekers arm lasers, optimus primals entire arsenal, rhinoxs chain guns,dinobots sword & shield, megatrons arm cannon
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 7

Postby Burn » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
First and foremost, I think this is a brilliant idea for a list, amazing that RP was able to come up with something like that. :-P

Onto the obligatory rant ... throwing in the fiction criteria was just a blatant reason to disregard Stalker. Come on ... when people think Stalker they think of his big rocket!

That being said ... the only ones I can really agree with are Rhinox and Megatron.

I was late to the party when it came to Beast Wars (was just getting back into TF's) so I saw the cartoon first and thought how awesome his chain guns were. Then I got the toy and discovered how they integrated them!

And as far as Megatron ... well ... his canon, you think Megatron, you think of the big honking canon strapped to his arm. Even though there's been a number of Megatrons WITHOUT an arm canon, to the point they probably out number those that do, most people know him with the canon.

I can agree with the reasoning for Silverbolt, I just don't think they're some of the best.

I liked Armada Starscreams wing sword, I wished at the time they'd made both wings like that. Come his Generations release, they did that ... but only as tiny swords. Good attempt, but to me, a fail.

As for Springer ... meh. I think making a sword out of the propeller is a no-brainer.

One weapon for me that stands out is Soundwaves rocket launcher. Having that mounted on his shoulder gave him a look.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby ausbot » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:10 pm

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
i would have put
1. Straxus's axe
2. grimlocks sword
3. soundwaves battery gun
4. blasters massive g1 gun
5. Kickbacks tommy gun
ausbot
Pretender
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Kurona » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Curious; what does everyone love about Grimlock's sword?
Because... it's just a sword. Nothing special about it. Doesn't even integrate into his alt-mode into a clever way of anything, it's just a red piece of plastic.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Tyrannacon » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:12 pm

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Yes, yes. The Fusion Cannon's position is ultimately pleasing. Life is better with a fusion cannon. I also am partial to this...

250px-Megatron_TFPS313_standing.jpg
250px-Megatron_TFPS313_standing.jpg (20 KiB) Viewed 13802 times

Dark Star Saber gives me a happily tingly feeling too.
:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #24 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 AUG200535 24B (CA) Goux"
TRANSFORMERS #24 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #16 Cvr A IDW Comics 2009 16A (CA) Guidi"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM321 6C (CA) Arocena"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305B"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 RE IDW Comics 2007 1RE Brian's Toys 230323"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 0224IM322 8C (CA) Araújo +O’Halloran"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010K"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210456 1B (CA) Padilla"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231222V"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL RI 1:10 IDW Comics DEC190657 231010I"
Transformers VALEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAZINGER Z vs TRANSFORMERS TPB Comic Book Villagebooks Japan Manga NEW 231208G"
MAZINGER Z vs TRAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Trimpe 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON