This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

HASCON 2017 Discussion

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: Hasbro Announces HASCON 2017 - 8-10 September, Rhode Island

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:20 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
zfogshooterz wrote:"Power of the Primes reveals plus Masterpiece, Movie and more."

Looking Forward to the Power of the Primes reveal. But are the "Masterpiece, Movie & More" just showcases of the what's been shown recently or will there be an additional reveals with the showcased?

I think it will be like the Tokyo Toy Show where they showcase a bunch of upcoming toys, not all of them being revealed for the first time.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4492
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Palo_zfogs » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:50 am

Motto: "The more insane, the better."
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
I think it will be like the Tokyo Toy Show where they showcase a bunch of upcoming toys, not all of them being revealed for the first time.
I see. So they're probably showcasing what's mostly been revealed on the internet recently with a small chance of new reveals? (My apologies if I still don't get it)
Last edited by Palo_zfogs on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Palo_zfogs
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Dark-Matter Space Cruiser

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:58 am

zfogshooterz wrote:I see. So they're probably showcasing what's mostly been revealed on the internet recently with a small chance of new reveals? (My apologies if I still don't get it)

Precicely.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Palo_zfogs » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:28 am

william-james88 wrote:
zfogshooterz wrote:I see. So they're probably showcasing what's mostly been revealed on the internet recently with a small chance of new reveals? (My apologies if I still don't get it)

Precicely.

Thanks for answering! Was kinda hoping that there would be a reveal for The last Knight Onslaught, Dreadbot & Mohawk. (If they even exist)
Palo_zfogs
Mini-Con

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:33 am

zfogshooterz wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Precicely.

Thanks for answering! Was kinda hoping that there would be a reveal for The last Knight Onslaught, Dreadbot & Mohawk. (If they even exist)

They dont, sorry :( Everything from the mainline was revealed by Hasbro, we have seen all the new molds from the deluxe, voyager and leader class.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Palo_zfogs » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:56 am

william-james88 wrote:
zfogshooterz wrote:Thanks for answering! Was kinda hoping that there would be a reveal for The last Knight Onslaught, Dreadbot & Mohawk. (If they even exist)

They dont, sorry :( Everything from the mainline was revealed by Hasbro, we have seen all the new molds from the deluxe, voyager and leader class.

At least this confirms my nagging suspicion of that's it for The Last Knight figures from the Hasbro Transformers Brand Team Google Hangout video Chat Q&A(quote): "What's been seen today is it for Premier Edition The Last Knight toys."
Palo_zfogs
Mini-Con

James Gunn, Stan Bush & Daya Added to Hasbro’s HASCON FANmily Event Lineup, Sept. 8-10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:15 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Hascon has sent us news that Stan Bush, famous for the song "Touch" will be attending Hascon 2017! Mr. Bush will also be joined by James Gunn, who wrote and directed the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie. You can check out the full press release below, and don't forget to order your Tickets!

Hasbro Rolls Out All-Star Lineup for First-Ever HASCON FANmily™ Event Sept 8 – 10

Just Announced: Panels, Meet & Greets and Autograph Sessions with Entertainment Icons James Gunn, Stan Bush and Special Performance from Multi-Platinum
Singer-Songwriter Daya to join already announced line up of Stan Lee, Dude Perfect,
Lorenzo Di Bonaventura, Peter Cullen and Frank Welker.

New Ticket VIP Packages available offering exclusive access and opportunities

PAWTUCKET, R.I. – June 30, 2017 – Today Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAS), a global play and entertainment company, unveiled additional programming details and VIP ticket packages for the first-ever HASCON FANmily event. Happening September 8 – 10, 2017 at the Rhode Island Convention Center and Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island, HASCON will bring Hasbro’s most iconic brands to life.

Joining the previously announced all-star line-up is James Gunn (writer and director, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 1 and 2) and musician Stan Bush (singer, “The Touch” from TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE). HASCON will also feature a headlining performance and meet and greet from Multi-Platinum GRAMMY® Award-Winning singer-songwriter Daya and an interactive sing-along with Sesame Street’s beloved Muppets Elmo and Abby Cadabby.

Previously announced talent includes appearances by DUDE PERFECT, Stan Lee (Marvel Comics Legend), Lorenzo Di Bonaventura (Producer of all the TRANSFORMERS films, as well as G.I. JOE: The Rise of Cobra and G.I. JOE: Retaliation); Peter Cullen and Frank Welker (original TRANSFORMERS voice talent); Andrea Libman and Cathy Weseluck (voice talent of MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC and MY LITTLE PONY: THE MOVIE); and “Chewbacca Mom,” Candace Payne.

This unique event will bring Hasbro’s most iconic brands to life like never before, including TRANSFORMERS, MY LITTLE PONY, NERF, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY and G.I. JOE and exceptional partner brands such as BEYBLADE, DREAMWORKS TROLLS and SESAME STREET. Fans will get a peek behind the Hasbro curtain during the three days filled with exciting first-look previews and panels from Hasbro’s biggest television and movie series, including Hasbro’s TRANSFORMERS: RESCUE BOTS, LITTLEST PET SHOP and MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC as seen on Hasbro’s joint-venture television network Discovery Family.

In addition, there will be activities inspired by several iconic Disney properties, including Disney Princess, Frozen, Elena of Avalor, Moana and Descendants 2, as well as Star Wars and Marvel’s Avengers, Spider-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy. From movie props and costumes on display, to hands-on fun through art tutorials and more, these areas will be can’t-miss destinations during the show.

IDW Publishing’s Artist Alley will feature appearances from some of the industry’s most recognized comic illustrators, artists, and designers plus unique HASCON merchandise available for purchase. Ultra PRO, the leading brand of accessories for tabletop gaming, sports memorabilia and pop culture collectibles is the supporting provider of Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons activities, providing HASCON guests exclusive access to custom Magic: The Gathering event prizes and HASCON exclusive playmats, plush dice, deck boxes and learn-to-play participation gifts.

General Admission ticket holders will be treated to an exciting array of activities including: interactive brand experiences, panel discussions, meet and greets, musical guest performances, cosplay activities, a Hasbro passport tour and scavenger hunt, larger-than-life Hasbro games, a HASCON commemorative program and an opportunity to audition for Hasbro television commercials.

Just unveiled HASCON VIP packages will offer fans access to all General Admission activities, as well as special VIP 1 hour early access to the show floor to shop for a chance to buy HASCON exclusive product from My Little Pony, Transformers, Dungeons and Dragons as well as multi-convention exclusives from Star Wars, Marvel and Magic The Gathering.* VIP’s will also receive a Hasbro goodie bag, access to the VIP lounge and an exclusive behind the scenes tour of Hasbro headquarters, in addition to one of the following exclusive events:

· TRANSFORMERS Hall of Fame Dinner – Friday 6:30 pm
Be part of the first ever HASCON Transformers Hall of Fame dinner and induction ceremony with a surprise guest. Enjoy a sit-down dinner and experience an exclusive live performance from Stan Bush, a welcome with Peter Cullen and Frank Welker, and a sneak preview of select 2018 Transformers toys shared by the Transformers design and brand teams.

· My Little Pony Mane Event: Hall of Our FANmily Dinner – Friday 6:30 pm
Enter the world of Equestria at the first-ever My Little Pony HOOF (Hall of Our FANmily) Dinner and Induction Ceremony. The HOOF inductees will include special guests and surprise honorees who have left their hoofprint on the brand.

· G.I. Joe Legends Dinner – Friday 6:30 pm
Join co-emcees and G.I. Joe authors Derryl DePriest and Dan Klingensmith for an intimate and entertaining evening event featuring one of the greatest gatherings of G.I. Joe Legends ever assembled! As we celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the launch of the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero line, enjoy a sit-down dinner, meet and mingle with Legends and listen to them discuss their experiences on G.I. Joe.

· Stories with Stan – Saturday 11:30 am
This is your chance to sit down with Stan Lee, a true comic book legend! As one of this generation’s greatest storytellers, Stan will share his tales to astonish about the creation of pop culture icons including Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, the X-Men and many more – EXCELSIOR! Stories with Stan attendees are guaranteed to receive a pre-signed autograph poster from Stan Lee commemorating his HASCON visit and a surprise gift. Lunch will be served.

· Transformers: The Last Knight Movie Event
Join celebrities and producers, including Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Brian Goldner, from Transformers: The Last Knight to celebrate the home entertainment release and view special Bonus Footage. Enjoy light refreshments and a special video message from a surprise celebrity.

· My Little Pony: The Movie Sneak Peek – Saturday 6:15 pm
Be one of the first to catch a sneak peek of the upcoming My Little Pony: The Movie. Listen to film discussions with Head Storyteller Megan McCarthy and participate in a Q&A session with surprise celebrity talent, enjoy light refreshments, and enter a raffle for a chance to win My Little Pony merchandise.

General Admission ticketholders can also purchase special access to select HASCON VIP events as “ticket add-ons” through the HASCON website. These “add ons” include the above events as well as a special meet and greet with the Dudes, which includes an exclusive sneak peek of the Dude Perfect signature Bow video before it’s revealed, an autographed NERF Dude Perfect football, selfies and more!

To purchase General Admission and VIP tickets, view complete package details and stay up to date on all the latest information on HASCON 2017, please visit http://hascon.hasbro.com

The inaugural HASCON FANmily™ event is presented in part by IDW Publishing, Ultra PRO and Discovery Family.

STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© Hiro Morita, BBBProject, TV TOKYO. © 2017 Sesame Workshop. All Rights Reserved.
About Hasbro
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, LITTLEST PET SHOP and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, as well as premier partner brands. The Company's Hasbro Studios and its film label, Allspark Pictures, are building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Through its commitment to corporate social responsibility and philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to make the world a better place for children and their families. Hasbro ranked No. 1 on the 2017 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine, and has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the past six years. Learn more at www.hasbro.com, and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews) and Instagram (@Hasbro).
© 2017 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
*Limited quantities available on HasbroToyShop.com after HASCON
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Rated X » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:31 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Stan Bush and Chewbacca Mom under one roof....our prayers have been answered!
Rated X
Banned
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Full HASCON 2017 Transformers Panels and Event Schedule: IDW, Machinima, The Last Knight, More

Postby Va'al » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:40 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
After the big name guest reveals shown in the previous press release, plus a couple of VIP ticket events to be taking place at HasCon this 8th to 10th September, 2017, in Rhode Island, we also have from the official site, the full list of panels available to all attendees, regardless of package! Ones that might interest Transformers fans are the following:

IDW – Transformers Comics: How artists and writers bring stories to life
From Unicron to Megatron – Explore the villains of Transformers
More Then Meets The Eye (hosted by Transformers Brand Team) (note: not the comics)
Transformers: The Last Knight in the making
Peter and Frank sound off: The voices of Optimus Prime and Megatron
Peter Cullen and Frank Welker – Autograph Session
The Prime Wars Trilogy: See the story come to life (Machinima)

The full list, with descriptions and all the events actually happening at the gathering, can be easily found on their website here, and copied as images from the full PDF below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Graviton » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:45 pm

Totally forgot about the TR and PotP cartoons coming. I wonder if they will show some TR footage at the panel.
Graviton
Mini-Con

Postby ScottyP » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:39 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Graviton wrote:Totally forgot about the TR and PotP cartoons coming. I wonder if they will show some TR footage at the panel.
If there is any mercy on this Earth, the footage will be a static image of the word "cancelled" (unless they really upped the budget for animation and writing since CW.)
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 638
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Evil Eye » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:05 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
But if they cancel them, how is Freddery supposed to make fun of them? :(
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:46 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Our contacts over at Hasbro have sent along a new summary of all the events and panels Hascon, the upcoming, exclusively Hasbro, convention, will feature. It's filled with all sorts of fun opportunities for the fans of all Hasbro properties, from G.I.Joe, to My Little Pony, and of course our beloved Transformers. Check out the full list below!

TRANSFORMERS

Immerse yourself in the world of Transformers where things are “More than Meets the Eye”! We take you behind-the-scenes through the latest entertainment from movies to animation to comics, and have fun with the latest toys, hearing from the designers themselves how they bring this amazing brand to life!

Ready to roll out? Highlights and hands-on experiences include:

Get up close to an epic collection of Transformers movie props
Meet and get your picture with Optimus Prime and Bumblebee costume characters
Photo Ops featuring statues of Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Sqweeks, and more
Photo Ops with Camaro Bumblebee and the IMSA/NASCAR TRANSFORMERS: The Last Knight racing car
Hands-on play with the latest Transformers toys, plus previews of 2018 action figures and toys
historical products from the Hasbro Vault
Designer Archives featuring prototypes and imagery of never-before released toys

Plus, enjoy Transformers panels and VIP/add-on experiences, including:

· TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT in the Making - the making of Transformers: The Last Knight with producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura and special guests

· More than Meets the Eye – get a glimpse behind the scenes of the Transformers toy line

· PETER AND FRANK SOUND OFF: The Voices of Optimus Prime & Megatron!

· IDW - Transformers Comics: How Artists and Writers Bring Stories to Life

· THE PRIME WARS TRILOGY: See the story come to life!

· TRANSFORMERS Hall of Fame Dinner (add-on or VIP ticket purchase required)

· TRANSFORMERS: The Last Night Movie Event (add-on or VIP ticket purchase required)

MY LITTLE PONY

Welcome everypony! Discover the magic of friendship with a behind-the-scenes look at the latest pony adventures in entertainment (can you say NEW MOVIE? Oh yeah!), character meet-and-greets, a ponification experience and much more! Highlights include:

· Meet and mingle with the Mane 6 and Spike costumed characters

· Photo-ops with life-size movie ponies and scenes from My Little Pony: The Movie

· Get ponified like your favorite character at the Ponification Station

· Explore Equestria and take snaps, selfies, and pony pics

· Play the most ponyriffic My Little Pony apps and games

· Get a sneak peek of the latest MLP toys, along with rare treasures from the Hasbro Vault

· Visit Pinkie Pie’s Sugarcube Corner, an exclusive MLP-themed café

Plus, enjoy these My Little Pony panels and VIP/add-on experiences, including:

· The Making of My Little Pony: The Movie featuring Meghan McCarthy

· The Voices of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

· First Look at My Little Pony Season 8

· My Little Pony Designer Q&A

· My Little Pony Mane Event: Hall of Our FANmily Dinner (add-on or VIP ticket purchase required)

· My Little Pony: The Movie Sneak Peek (add-on or VIP ticket purchase required)

NERF

Nerf Nation unite! Get ready for an awesome hands-on intense, most action-packed, and most definitely “Nerf-tastic” weekend ever created. This is how we play!

Look for these hands-on activities, and more:

· Nerf Arena: The ultimate Nerf action in the inflatable Nerf arena

· Demo the latest in Nerf Modulus Build-a-Blaster and Nerf Nitro along with lots of Nerf blasters in the test area

· Demo Dude Perfect Smash football and Flying Disc Golf

· Photo-Ops with life-size Nerf Modulus package and Nerf Nitro car

· Go behind the blaster as we peak inside to see how they work

· Visit the Nerf Rival test area (ages 14 and over)

Plus awesome panels and add-on experiences:

· Selfies with Dude Perfect

· Dude Perfect: Best Friends, a Panda, and Nerf: Join the dudes from Dude Perfect as they talk about their awesome collaboration with Nerf and show off the brand new Nerf Dude Perfect Signature Bow

· Building Nerf – How the World’s Best Blasters Come to Life

· Add-on purchase required: Hang with Dude Perfect - Meet the dudes of Dude Perfect, enjoy some of the Dudes’ favorite snacks, snap a selfie, and receive an autographed Nerf Dude Perfect Football

MAGIC: THE GATHERING

Immerse yourself in a MAGIC-filled weekend with tournaments galore, demos for those new to the game, and an array of life-size experiences:

Hands-on demos to with Wizards of the Coast staff to teach you the basics of Magic and highlight some of new cards and features of the latest sets
Roaming costumed MAGIC: THE GATHERING characters for memorable photo ops
Photo ops with mind-blowing MAGIC: THE GATHERING 3-D sculpts

Plus these in-depth panels:

Magic: The Gathering - 25th Anniversary Show: Join us as we celebrate Magic’s past and present and reveal exciting announcements for our future!
Blogatog Live! Join Magic: The Gathering's Head Designer, Mark Rosewater, for a full hour of Q&A on all things Magic!
Magic: The Gathering Improv Show: Looking for some fun and maybe a few laughs? Watch as Wizards of the Coast's very own improv artists and their buddies embarrass themselves for the enjoyment of our fans!
Live Art with Aleksi Briclot: Join Aleksi, the illustrator of Magic: The Gathering's original five Lorwyn Planeswalkers, as he does a live painting of Chandra Nalaar
Magic: The Gathering - Building the Worlds Best in Fantasy Gaming: Join creative directors from Dungeons & Dragons and Magic: The Gathering as they pull back the curtain on building some of the most iconic worlds in fantasy gaming

DUNGEONS & DRAGONS

Grab your swords and spellbooks and get ready for an epic adventure! Dungeons & Dragons at HASCON offers everything you need to join the party and create stories you’ll be sharing for a lifetime. Experiences include:

· Join Dungeon Master extraordinaire Matthew Mercer as he leads a party of celebrity players through a fun-filled live D&D game on the HASCON main stage

· Play through Tomb of Annihilation, our newest D&D adventure, at the D&D tabletop play area

· Collect all the D&D loot, including the HASCON exclusive My Little Pony themed D&D Dice Tin

· Meet our goblins in the Jungles of Chult at the D&D experience on the HASCON main floor

GI JOE

Yo Joe! Celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the launch of the Real American Hero story with a fantastic selection of brand experiences that pays tribute to this epic fantasy and toy line!

Soak in a collection of G.I. Joe movie props including Firefly’s motorcycle, costumes, and more
Photo-Ops with life-size versions of the 1982 Snake Eyes blister card and 1964 G.I. Joe Action Soldier box!
Treasures from the Hasbro Vault features rare products and artifacts from the 1982-1994 product line,
Enjoy selections from our amazing collection of original G.I. Joe packaging

Plus, enjoy these G.I. Joe panels and VIP/add-on experiences, including:

· Creating the World of G.I. Joe Characters - hear the stories straight from G.I. Joe Legends who created the characters that launched and evolved the story and toys

· Creating the World of G.I. Joe Vehicles & Playsets – hear the stories straight from G.I. Joe Legends who created this epic lineup from 1982-1994

· G.I. Joe Legends Dinner: Join co-emcees and G.I. Joe authors Derryl DePriest and Dan Klingensmith for an intimate and entertaining evening event featuring one of the greatest gatherings of G.I. Joe Legends ever assembled! (add-on or VIP ticket purchase required)

STAR WARS

The force is with us! Come celebrate 40 years of Star War memories, and make some new ones with activities including:

Photo ops with the Emperor’s Throne, Yoda, and Stormtrooper statues
Pose like a real action figure and get your picture in with three different life-size action figure backer cards
Feast your eyes on 40 years of iconic Star Wars product
Highlights of the current product line with a preview of the epic Last Jedi 2018 line-up
Take part in the world's largest lightsaber built, sponsored by Blade Builders
Hang out in the screening area & lounge to watch Forces of Destiny episodes, Episode 8 trailer, designer desks and other content

From a galaxy far, far away, we have some fan-tastic panels, including:

· Star Wars: 40 Years of Play: Star Wars team members, veterans and newcomers alike will discuss their favorite products, hidden history and even the line’s origins at Kenner in 1977

· Behind the Black Series: Design Director Steve Evans and the talented team behind The Black Series gives a behind-the-scenes look at development of the line, never-before-seen details and other great surprises

· Star Wars - Forces of Destiny: Join the team as they take you behind the scenes and dive into the creative process of developing the exciting new Star Wars Force of Destiny line

· A Chat with Chewbacca Mom Candace Payne, along with a chance to get her autograph

MARVEL

Love the ever-growing Marvel Universe of super-heroes? Tingle your Spidey-senses with these amazing experiences:

Super-heroic photo ops featuring life-sized Thor packaging and the Enormous Hulkbuster statue photo-op
See how toys are made and get a sneak peek into the production process, presented by the Hasbro Model Shop
Meet the designers and marketers behind the Marvel line-up
Experience the current line of exciting figures and role play, with sneak peaks into what’s coming in 2018

Plus take in super-hero sized panels, including:

Panel with Marvel legend Stan Lee
How Marvel Toys are Made: Come learn how Hasbro brings Marvel entertainment to life in toys with a peek behind the curtain of the creative process
Spotlight on James Gunn: Moderated discussion with James Gunn, writer and director of the Guardians of the Galaxy film franchise
Marvel Legends: The Hasbro and Marvel product experts will discuss Hasbro’s ever popular line, with a sneak peek of upcoming, never before seen Marvel action figures

PLAY-DOH

Open a can of creativity with an array of experiences to inspire your inner maker:

· Hands-on play with Play-Doh Touch - build and scan your own creation

· bring your ideas to life in the Play-Doh Test Kitchen

· Meet a Doh-Doh costume character and photo op Make memories with Giant Play-Doh can photo op

· Doh-Doh lifesize statue photo op

· Create a masterpiece and add your design to the DohVinci art wall
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Emerje » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
I had intended on going, but the family vibe coming from Hasbro felt overwhelming to the fan side of things so I changed my vacation to July instead.

Then I see that Matt Mercer will be there playing D&D and I'm really regretting that decision.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

HASCON 2017 - Friends and 'FANmily' Offer

Postby WreckerJack » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:44 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Hasbro is now offering a discount for those who use the promo code FANMILY when purchasing a ticket. It will be for 20$ off an adult ticket or 10$ off a youth ticket. This offer starts now and lasts until 7/23 unless it sells out early.

If you are thinking of going to Hascon, why not have a look at the full event scedule to check out all the panels?

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Courage: 7

Hascon Magic the Gathering Exclusive Cards to Feature Transformers, Nerf, D&D

Postby Va'al » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:54 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
When we posted about Hascon's ticket packages, we had somehow glossed over something that may interested the Magic The Gathering crossover portion of the Transformers fandom: one of the three silver-bordered cards (not legal in tournament play) offered in the Super Fan package for MTG is indeed a Transformers card, alongside Dungeons & Dragons and NERF! The news comes to us via Seibertronian Cyrano, who spotted it on Twitter (actual source still missing, please do let us know if you find it!). No images are available yet.

Magic: the Gathering Super Fan ($600)

General admission, plus the following bonuses:

Two entries into Iconic Masters Advance Release events
Three HASCON-exclusive promotional cards featuring a mashup of Magic: the Gathering and three HASBRO brands. The cards will be brand-new, silver-bordered cards.
One entry to the Magic: the Gathering 25th Anniversary party, featuring Ixalan preview cards
Goodie Bag including six booster packs, Ultra Pro merchandise, HASCON merchandise, and more
Entry to one VIP-only autograph session with Mark Rosewater, Aleksi Briclot, Tyler Jacobson and more
Access to VIP Lounge with comfy chairs, charging stations, light snacks, water and more
Reserved seat for the Magic: the Gathering 25th Anniversary panel
Access to special VIP early lineup for panels
A guaranteed reserved Main Panel Seat
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby YoungPrime » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:53 pm

Cards! Great, whatever...so when will we get intel on actual exclusive Generations TF figures.

Is there a benefit in dragging their feet about this? Is there benefit in not having any to release on their HasCon debut as well?
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby mazingaspidey » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Weapon: Black Magic
Silver bordered - pfft! For $600 I'd better get a standard-legal transforming Unicron planeswalker!
mazingaspidey
Targetmaster
Buy from mazingaspidey on eBay

Postby SG Roadbuster » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:15 pm

YoungPrime wrote:Cards! Great, whatever...so when will we get intel on actual exclusive Generations TF figures.

Is there a benefit in dragging their feet about this? Is there benefit in not having any to release on their HasCon debut as well?

Hascon announcements are the best advertisements for TF-Con
SG Roadbuster
Minibot

Postby WreckerJack » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Between MTG and Transformers, hasbro owns my wallet.

But I get my nerf guns at the thrift store :twisted:
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Courage: 7

Postby Rated X » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
YoungPrime wrote:Cards! Great, whatever...so when will we get intel on actual exclusive Generations TF figures.

Who said the HASCON exclusives were going to be figures? It could be an exclusive Soundwave voice changing mask and an exclusive Bumblebee cannon arm for all we know. :lol:
Rated X
Banned
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Dark Starscream » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:35 pm

ScottyP wrote:One figure sounds great, and I really mean that. One of the issues Fun Pub had, imo, was the mentality that less could not possibly be more. Did year X's set have Y number of figures? Fun Pub thought that year X+1's set had to have greater than or equal to Y or it was a step back. They said so. It didn't and doesn't make sense and seemed like a strange self-imposed guideline.

Anyhow, yeah I am very in favor of Hascon going for more of an early Botcon or Tokyo Toy Show type model where there are 1, at most 3 or so choice pieces to commemorate the event.

But $600 for a dinner and a goodie bag with one vague exclusive, which may not even be a figure?

At Botcon, $600 would get you a 5-figure boxset, the attendee exclusive, an original comic, a commemorative pin, tech specs, a goodie bag, 3-day pass at the con, hall of fame dinner, casino night, door prize entries, a massive dealer room entry, discount for protoform packages, a year's worth of the funpub newsletters, an annual exclusive mailed to you, and at least 1 more convention exclusive. You would leave with an experience and a haul of valuable figures.
Dark Starscream
Micromaster

Titans Return Arcee & Ultra Magnus Titan Master revealed as Hascon early access

Postby Kurona » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:54 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Following the leak of Titans Return cards for a Deluxe Arcee and a Titan Master Ultra Magnus, rumours were abound on how they would be released if at all. Well, the wait's finally over as io9 has revealed they're an exclusive for the upcoming Hascon! Listed specifically as 'early access' at 30$, see the official image and what io9 has to say about them below and tell us what you think in the forums!

UPDATE: It has been brought to this foolish news poster's attention exactly what 'early access' means -- it's highly likely that Arcee and Ultra Magnus are not exclusives at Hascon, but will be there first before being distributed to normal retail afterwards.

io9 wrote:Joining Rex in early access at the con is a new $30 Titans Return figure set for Arcee. Inspired by the retro generation 1 designs, the Deluxe-Class figure includes a “Titan Master” minifigure for Ultra Magnus, which can transform into an alternate heads for other Titans Returns figures:

Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Kurona » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:56 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I'll trade anyone my Takara Legends Arcee for this. This one looks so, so, SO much better :D
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby YoungPrime » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:58 am

First Hascon and this is all they offer....?

Sad.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete + more 2009 220802A"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobots Evac Squad HOT SPOT Transformers 2014 Voyager complete 230920A"
Protectobots Evac ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEOBREAKER Transformers Cybertron Voyager complete Cyber Key vg08 2005 231101A"
LEOBREAKER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHIRL Transformers Generations Voyager complete + instructions 2014 230920A"
WHIRL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREAD BOLT Transformers Universe Voyager complete + instructions 2008 230920A"
TREAD BOLT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON