This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

HASCON 2017 Discussion

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: HASCON 2017 Discussion

Postby griftimus prime » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:44 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
kinda pricey. will these be available in stores?
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Hascon exclusive Power Bank Optimus Prime & Titans Return Arcee available on Hasbro Toy Shop

Postby Kyleor » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:45 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
Kurona wrote:As the buzz from the reveals at Hascon 2017 this weekend winds down, it might be easy to forget that the brand new convention had an exclusive Transformers figure and an early access Transformers figure - Power Bank Optimus Prime and Titans Return Arcee respectively! While many have gotten their hands on the two by now, they will be sold online as of September 20th. Click here for Arcee ($24.99), click here for Power Bank Optimus Prime ($49.99), and click the image below to go to the entire Hascon Exclusives shop before telling us what you think in the forums!

Hopefully they won't be all gone in 5 seconds like Primitive Prime was.
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Postby kurthy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:29 am

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
Kyleor wrote:Hopefully they won't be all gone in 5 seconds like Primitive Prime was.

Good luck with that. These may go faster given its a smaller price point of a figure fans have been craving.
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:39 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
griftimus prime wrote:kinda pricey. will these be available in stores?

Arcee might be a retailer exclusive (like BBTS exclusive or Amazon exclusive or something like that) but that power bank wont be available anywhere else.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Rodimus Knight » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:47 am

It would be nice to know more about the production number of Arcee / Ultra Magnus. Is it more or less them Primitive Prime? I would hope that they'd planned on making a lot of these considering the characters and the number of people who want them.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:07 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I'm hoping all your Florida guys are riding it out ok. Frikkin hurricanes. Stay safe!
WreckerJack wrote:This year's fan favorites have been determined. The favorite Transformers character this year is Galvatron, while Barricade has won the Favorite Transformers Movie character category. Lastly, Trypticon has won the Toy of the Year award. It has been a good year for Decepticons!

I'm glad Barricade won. Love him as a movie guy!
Kurona wrote:People were trying to use the glossy wall's reflection to sneak a peak at the back of Starscream's box, so Hasbro later put a sheet of paper behind the box to stop that.

Looking at this image, it appears that Starscream is set to follow a Silverbolt/Cyclonus styled transformation and combining Shtick. After all, Galvatronus' chest always did look like a seekers and his head crest could pass for a starscream crown!
Sabrblade wrote:
Sunburnninja wrote:Inferno as a redeco of Soundwave looks amazing, I really wish they released that.
That's Blaster.

That Blaster actually looks really cool. I like it! And the Scraplet is adorable!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:10 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm hoping all your Florida guys are riding it out ok. Frikkin hurricanes. Stay safe!
We (me and the family) just got through the worst of it last night. Turns out it barely did anything to us. No loss of electricity. No real damage. No flooding. Nothing really. We're good here.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:14 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm hoping all your Florida guys are riding it out ok. Frikkin hurricanes. Stay safe!
We (me and the family) just got through the worst of it last night. Turns out it barely did anything to us. No loss of electricity. No real damage. No flooding. Nothing really. We're good here.

Great to hear.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Skill: 8

Postby leokearon » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:39 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Hopefully Arcee will be an online exclusive since the Hasbro Shop doesn't ship to Europe
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6

Postby nycPrime » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:36 am

Don't forget that HTS doesn't allow promo codes for exclusives. If applicable to Arcee, total cost will be north of $30 after shipping and tax. A little harder to swallow for basically a deluxe.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Courage: 7

Postby YRQRM0 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:42 am

Here's my review of power bank prime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQZJoU3JiPM

Overall I think he's a super fun awesome figure.
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Endurance: 10

Postby YRQRM0 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:42 am

Here's my review of power bank prime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQZJoU3JiPM

Overall I think he's a super fun awesome figure.

EDIT: sorry for the double post!
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:19 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
FYI the links for the exclusives go to Hasbro.com and not Hasbro Toy Shop. Unless they're hidden away somewhere that I can't find on the site the exclusives aren't up yet on HTS.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Va'al » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
chuckdawg1999 wrote:FYI the links for the exclusives go to Hasbro.com and not Hasbro Toy Shop. Unless they're hidden away somewhere that I can't find on the site the exclusives aren't up yet on HTS.

As the story says, they will be available from 20 September.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Short Circuit » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Who's that Lockdown remold? An early Hot Rod?
Short Circuit
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Micro-Jet
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 5

Postby Quantum Surge » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:05 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I'll share my thoughts on the reveals now that Hascon is over.

-The Dinobots look really good, and I'm glad to get versions of them instead of having to use the AOE repaints or any 3rd party versions. While I'd prefer the FOC designs so they can go with FOC Grimlock, these are still great to get; after all, what better way to make a Dinobot group after we got the AOE versions (which I regret selling bar Grimlock). Volcanicus is something I could care less for. Unless I am really bored or if there is a heavy retool of the Dinobots, I won't be combining the Dinobots anytime soon.

-Jazz and Starscream are figures I would really use, since I don't have a Special Ops Jazz and Classics Starscream is too small next to my Voyager Megatron (from the same line), so I'll happily make do with these figures. Onto eBay for Classics Starscream (unless someone here wants to buy mine). Plus, I like the IDW design of Starscream more than the G1 cartoon version; makes him look more like a threat (oh, and I'm a sucker for F-22 Raptors thanks to Movie Starscream).

-Not into Dreadwind and Blackwing; planning on finding G2 Dreadwing and Smokescreen instead.

-I actually want Beachcomber over Slash. Compared to most of the Minibots, I like Comby a lot since his pacifist charm makes me like him more than a lot of Season 2 Autobots. Golden Lagoon is my #1 favorite G1 episode of all time, and I'm dying to buy another one and paint his hand gold. Slash is neat, but I'll wait until I get 'Comber, Bee, Brawn, Windcharger, Powerglide, and Wheelie.

-Leader Optimus and Rodimus aren't too bad; I'm more into getting Hot Rod from TR as a normal Hot Rod and use the POTP version as a Rodimus if he scales well with Voyagers. Optimus will have to wait until I get MPM-04 Optimus AND a Voyager scaled Prime for the altmode (POTP Prime is gonna be small, I feel). Shame there's no Combat Deck.

-Not into getting the bots shown in gray prototype form EXCEPT for Optimus Primal. I'm bummed that Hasbro opted to not release the BW Masterpieces here (which would be great instead of rereleasing MP-10 for the 100th time), so I guess this Leader will make do (hope Hasbro releases BW Megs or I'm customizing TLK Scorn). Sorry, Terrorcons and etc.

-Could care less for Prime Masters lol.

-Predaking from what's seen is looking good. Hope HasTak learn from their mistakes with Devastator.

-Disappointed that we didn't get any info on Onslaught, Mohawk, and Dreadbot. Also bummed out that there was no info on the 2018 Movie toys since The Bumblebee Movie won't have much to offer, toywise. And what about MPM-5 Barricade? I'm hoping that HasTak gets onto makimg him now that he won "Best Movie Character".

-Speaking of, yay for all Decepticons winning the poll! Still funny how Trypticon won best toy of the year despite having crappy hip ratchets. I'd more likely vote for TR Nautica, Leader Blaster, or the MPM figures if they were available.

So that concludes my thoughts on Hascon. Hopefully, we'd get more stuff shown at NYCC 2017.
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile

Postby DeathReviews » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:29 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Exclusive Arcee is already sold out at HasbroToyShop.com. Meaning she joins the many other exclusives like Primitive Optimus, which are also sold out, but being kept up as a tease of what they COULD be selling us, IF they had any.

Not that I was particularly fussed about getting a pink retool of TR Blurr anyway, but I weary of HTS.com's constant shortages and their strange desire to put up huge lists of figures that they DON'T have in stock....
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:31 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
DeathReviews wrote:Exclusive Arcee is already sold out at HasbroToyShop.com.
How can she be sold out now when she won't even be available to order until next Wednesday?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Firepower: 7

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:08 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Short Circuit wrote:Who's that Lockdown remold? An early Hot Rod?

Yeah, its definitely hotrod since he has the remolded arms. But that light piping visor above his actual eyes had me scratching my head. Its probably Hot Rod but they ended up painting over that visor thing in the final product.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

New #HASCON Transformers Vehicles Gallery

Postby Sigma Magnus » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:36 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Over the weekend at Hascon, there were more than toys on display! We have a new gallery of all the real Transformers vehicles seen at the show: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee (both old and new), and Barricade, all from the '07 movie; as well as the first car of the Dawson Transformers Racing Team (reported here)! Check out the full gallery here, or by clicking on any of the images below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Quantum Surge » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:40 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Beautiful vehicles. I miss 2007 so badly; whenever I saw those altmodes, I've always gotten a bright smile on my face. Even the Dawson car reminds me of Cybertron Override!
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:54 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Va'al wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:FYI the links for the exclusives go to Hasbro.com and not Hasbro Toy Shop. Unless they're hidden away somewhere that I can't find on the site the exclusives aren't up yet on HTS.

As the story says, they will be available from 20 September.

Yes I know, but I want to make sure people know that those links don't go to a placeholder page on HTS that they can pin to their tab bar, and reload only for the buy link to never load so you have to go back to the main page and follow the link there only to get to the page too late and it's sold out. Ya know, like what happened with the SDCC exclusives.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay

Postby Sunburnninja » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Sunburnninja wrote:Inferno as a redeco of Soundwave looks amazing, I really wish they released that.
That's Blaster.

Yeah, I know, I was really tired last night, xD
Sunburnninja
Mini-Con
Watch Sunburnninja on YouTube

Postby Deadput » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:37 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
It really bothers me that the 2007 old Camaro Bee is so...clean.

Should be more like this

Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Skill: 5

Postby DeathReviews » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:01 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Sabrblade wrote:
DeathReviews wrote:Exclusive Arcee is already sold out at HasbroToyShop.com.
How can she be sold out now when she won't even be available to order until next Wednesday?

Beats me - but apparently HTS did it somehow ;)
The listing is up at HTS: https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-c3542as00

But you can't order it, you can only put it on a 'wish list'. So it was either available, but sold out immediately. Or it was never available in the first place because it isn't being sold till later, and the listing is just a tease. Either way, [eyeroll][/eyeroll]
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOAH DIAZ EXO-SUIT Transformers Studio Series Core Class DÍAZ Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOAH DIAZ EXO-SUIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON