This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers Universe: Bumblebee Live-Action Movie Thread

Postby reluctantyouth » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:29 am

TLK was the worst in the franchise. I hated it. The action was beyond choppy, the jokes fell flat, half of Sir Anthony Hopkins lines didn't make sense at all, the "look at me" look at me" science nerd screaming about how he is right, science rules, and everybody but him is beyond stupid really got on my last nerve. :(

Bumblee has (2) really good things going for it >:oP ...(1) the film is set in the 80s. I'm hoping for a widely diverse and very well incorporated soundtrack with some nods to G1 Transformers lore. I really dig some of the cars we have been seeing and hope they prove to be accurate. (2) I can also say that leading lady Hailee Steinfeild is the first female actress, in the Transformers cinematic universe, with any ability to act whatsoever. She is also cute/humble/believable and not Michael Bay's style of leading lady.

The worst part of this movie will likely be John Cena... I can't stand the guy. :-x
reluctantyouth
Vehicon
News Credits: 26

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:49 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Another really good thing the BB film has going for it, it is being directed by one of the most passionate and talented film-makes on the planet.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:56 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:Another really good thing the BB film has going for it, it is being directed by one of the most passionate and talented film-makes on the planet.
George Lucas? :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Transformers Universe: Bumblebee Cast Image, with Jason Drucker, Steinfeld, Adlon, Knight

Postby Va'al » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:54 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
In more news from the now started shooting for Transformers Universe: Bumblebee, we have an image from actor Jason Drucker featuring co-stars Hailee Steinfeld and Pamela Adlon, plus director Travis Knight on the set in California, which you can check out for yourselves below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Bronzewolf » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:45 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Thanks to Instagram users Kathyapplebaum and Instasloggett, we have our first group of images from the set of the Bumblebee movie! The images show the crew buildings and some of the vehicles that were shipped in to Point Bonita, California for the film. Most excitingly, we also the first photos of Bumblebee's new VW Beetle alt mode! This is the first time Bumblebee has taken on a Beetle alt mode in the live action films, and two of them were spotted on set: a "hero" car (one used for most shots) and a rigged-up stunt car. Check all the photos out below!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6

Postby ImAWalkingCorpse » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:57 pm

I love those 80's cars. I was hoping they would have an 80's Lambo. But I do see what looks like an orange Datsun 280ZX (at least the rear end of one.)
ImAWalkingCorpse
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Watch ImAWalkingCorpse on YouTube
Buy from ImAWalkingCorpse on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5

Postby Bronzewolf » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
ImAWalkingCorpse wrote:I love those 80's cars. I was hoping they would have an 80's Lambo. But I do see what looks like an orange Datsun 280ZX (at least the rear end of one.)

Oooh, you're right!! :x :x
But yes, a Countach would be awesome. Or an Aston V8 Vantage if that license is still valid/if Paramount's still on good terms with AM.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6

Postby Deadput » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:23 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
I'm kinda excited for this movie actually! I for one hope that Bee talks with his real voice in this movie since it's not actually established in the movies when Bee lost his voice the only thing said that is was lost in battle.

So since filming is just starting and we have seen Bumblebee which Transformers do you guys think are going to be in this movie besides Bee? For Autobots while it could easily be just Bumblebee and a cameo of Optimus (I'm sure Prime will have a short scene whether it's flashback or by communicating with Bee) other Bots I can think of are Hot Rod since it's established in TLK that the two worked together in the past during at least WW2 and since this movie doesn't take place too long after I could see how this movie shows Hot Rod separating from Bee and ending up working for the Witwiccans, Cliffjumper as Bee's partner and the sports car Autobot of the movie who gets killed in the end or middle of the movie, maybe another Autobot as well with the same fate as Cliff, this is a personal wish but I hope there are speaking cameos from Jazz, Ironhide and Ratchet who are presumably with Optimus since their part of the same group, Jazz himself could benefit from even a small scene like this since he was the least developed of the 2007 group.

For Decepticons I think Barricade has a high chance of being in this movie due to being Bee's rival and just having been in TLK, Soundwave is established in DOTM in having been on Earth long enough to shut down the space programs which I think was around the 1970's according to the movie so he has a good chance of also being in this movie it helps that he was sort of Bee's designated fight in DOTM, with that said Laserbeak and Ravage could also be in the movie and they wouldn't have to make new designs for them since Ravage was in Cybertronian mode and Laserbeak's robot kibble never changes regardless of what he turns into and it would be some reason for him to disguise himself as a pink Bumblebee during DOTM, I think there could be a couple of other Decepticons who are just there to be bad guys and die, maybe a new guy could be the main con in the movie but I doubt it, for cameos I could see Starscream giving orders offworld like Optimus, maybe a shot or two of frozen Megatron if S7 are involved in this movie, there is also that leaked image from a supposedly upcoming movie toyline that shows a character called "Stryker" although it is labeled for "Tf6" so who knows.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Bounti76 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:53 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Deadput wrote:I'm kinda excited for this movie actually! I for one hope that Bee talks with his real voice in this movie since it's not actually established in the movies when Bee lost his voice the only thing said that is was lost in battle.

So since filming is just starting and we have seen Bumblebee which Transformers do you guys think are going to be in this movie besides Bee? For Autobots while it could easily be just Bumblebee and a cameo of Optimus (I'm sure Prime will have a short scene whether it's flashback or by communicating with Bee) other Bots I can think of are Hot Rod since it's established in TLK that the two worked together in the past during at least WW2 and since this movie doesn't take place too long after I could see how this movie shows Hot Rod separating from Bee and ending up working for the Witwiccans, Cliffjumper as Bee's partner and the sports car Autobot of the movie who gets killed in the end or middle of the movie, maybe another Autobot as well with the same fate as Cliff, this is a personal wish but I hope there are speaking cameos from Jazz, Ironhide and Ratchet who are presumably with Optimus since their part of the same group, Jazz himself could benefit from even a small scene like this since he was the least developed of the 2007 group.

For Decepticons I think Barricade has a high chance of being in this movie due to being Bee's rival and just having been in TLK, Soundwave is established in DOTM in having been on Earth long enough to shut down the space programs which I think was around the 1970's according to the movie so he has a good chance of also being in this movie it helps that he was sort of Bee's designated fight in DOTM, with that said Laserbeak and Ravage could also be in the movie and they wouldn't have to make new designs for them since Ravage was in Cybertronian mode and Laserbeak's robot kibble never changes regardless of what he turns into and it would be some reason for him to disguise himself as a pink Bumblebee during DOTM, I think there could be a couple of other Decepticons who are just there to be bad guys and die, maybe a new guy could be the main con in the movie but I doubt it, for cameos I could see Starscream giving orders offworld like Optimus, maybe a shot or two of frozen Megatron if S7 are involved in this movie, there is also that leaked image from a supposedly upcoming movie toyline that shows a character called "Stryker" although it is labeled for "Tf6" so who knows.

I personally don't think there will be many other bots besides Bee, if at all. This movie has a significantly lower budget than the others, and CGI still isn't cheap.

As far as other points, at the time this movie is set, the main Autobot live-action cast hadn't come to Earth yet (except Hot Rod). If there is a Decepticon antagonist, Soundwave would be a good guess- I'm with you on that. Barricade has only appeared in odd numbered movies so far (1, 3, 5).
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Randomhero » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:53 am

Bounti76 wrote:
Deadput wrote:I'm kinda excited for this movie actually! I for one hope that Bee talks with his real voice in this movie since it's not actually established in the movies when Bee lost his voice the only thing said that is was lost in battle.

I personally don't think there will be many other bots besides Bee, if at all. This movie has a significantly lower budget than the others, and CGI still isn't cheap.

As far as other points, at the time this movie is set, the main Autobot live-action cast hadn't come to Earth yet (except Hot Rod). If there is a Decepticon antagonist, Soundwave would be a good guess- I'm with you on that. Barricade has only appeared in odd numbered movies so far (1, 3, 5).

That's not always true. This is a director who comes from a CGI background. Those kind of directors know how to use computer effects with small budgets. Neil Bomkemf made district 9 on a 30 million dollar budget and those aliens still look like their part of the scene. That movie still holds up for being almost a decade old.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby jamiko » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:07 am

So, it just dawned on me that there's a possibility we'll get a Bumblebee Vdub toy out of this! I haven't purchased a movie toy in almost a decade but, I would most definitely spring for that!
jamiko
Micromaster

Postby Marcdachamp » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:32 am

For some reason, I kind of assumed we'd see a seeker like Thundercracker or Skywarp as the main villain. Not sure why. But I would be VERY happy with Soundwave. One catch: if Bumblebee gets his 80's look, Soundwave has to, as well!
Marcdachamp
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Randomhero » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:39 am

Marcdachamp wrote:For some reason, I kind of assumed we'd see a seeker like Thundercracker or Skywarp as the main villain. Not sure why. But I would be VERY happy with Soundwave. One catch: if Bumblebee gets his 80's look, Soundwave has to, as well!

Yeah and Onslaught's inclusion was a definite confirmation that bruticus was gonna be in Last Knight and Hot Ross inclusion also meant he would be magenta with flames on his chest and become rodimus Prime.

Seriously it's the movie universe
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Marcdachamp » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:48 pm

Randomhero wrote:
Marcdachamp wrote:For some reason, I kind of assumed we'd see a seeker like Thundercracker or Skywarp as the main villain. Not sure why. But I would be VERY happy with Soundwave. One catch: if Bumblebee gets his 80's look, Soundwave has to, as well!

Yeah and Onslaught's inclusion was a definite confirmation that bruticus was gonna be in Last Knight and Hot Ross inclusion also meant he would be magenta with flames on his chest and become rodimus Prime.

Seriously it's the movie universe

Naw kidding. Just wishful thinking based on the setting.
Marcdachamp
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Deadput » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:03 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Bounti76 wrote:

As far as other points, at the time this movie is set, the main Autobot live-action cast hadn't come to Earth yet (except Hot Rod). If there is a Decepticon antagonist, Soundwave would be a good guess- I'm with you on that.

At the very least there has to be a hero and a villain because I honestly doubt that Bee is the only guy in the film period, I don't think there will be a lot of characters either but this is my guess.

Autobots: Bumblebee: As the main hero who starts as a vw and maybe upgrades to the old Camaro from 2007 or some other sports car.

Hot Rod: TLK would set him up for this movie as Bee's brother in arms and would explain why he and Bee separated even though they worked together for at least WW2 which isn't too far off from the 1980's (And presumably were sent to Earth together since Bee was on Earth to find the Allspark)

Cliffjumper: Only new Autobot who is Bee's partner on Earth as a counter to Bee in character and would be the sports car guy (Because product placement and to sell toys) and would be the Autobot death of the movie.

Optimus Prime: Cameo only via voice only radio or a mug shot of giving Bee orders to go to Earth.

Decepticons: Soundwave: Would be the main villain but more of a behind the scenes guy and he is established as having been on Earth during the 1970's in DOTM where he shut down the space programs so it makes sense for him to be in this movie and during DOTM he was kind of Bee's rival, he could either be on Earth in a new vehicle mode or in space like ROTf which would save on making a new cgi model.

Barricade: He would be the main "attacker" doing Soundwave's dirty work for him on the field and since he is Bee's rival they would fight a couple times in the movie and as a police car he would probably be a threat to the human protagonist as well.

Laserbeak and Ravage: These two would be sent to locations by Soundwave to do his work for him also Laserbeak like Soundwave was said to be on Earth in the 1970's and presumably Ravage as well and for an irl benefit these guys wouldn't need new cgi models since Laserbeak's robot kibble doesn't change regardless what alt mode he takes and Ravage is just in cybertronian mode both robot and missile mode.

Frenzy: I doubt it but he could also be in this as Barricade's partner, like Laserbeak and Ravage he wouldn't need a new cgi model.

Stryker: This isn't really a guess but I'm going off that leaked movie toyline which is presumably for the Bee movie since there are not many Transformers in general this time around but in that leaked photo there were a bunch of old characters with placeholder pictures such as Lockdown, Ratchet, Crowbar and Stinger but there was a placeholder logo for a character labeled "Tf6 Stryker" not sure if that's for this movie or not.

Starscream and Megatron: Cameos only with Starscream being either voice only or mug shot ordering others around, Megatron if Sector 7 is in this movie would be a cameo in his frozen form only so no new cgi models or anything.

Rounding this all up there would be a total of 3 or 4 Autobots, 5-8 Decepticons but only one or two of those are new designs (Cliff and Stryker) assuming their not model reuses like Onslaught from TLK and only 3 or 4 slightly new models (Bee, Hot Rod, Barricade and Soundwave if not in space) 4 completely unchanged models (Laserbeak, Ravage, Frenzy, frozen Megatron) and a couple of mug shots of Optimus and Starscream if not radio voices.

Bounti76 wrote:Barricade has only appeared in odd numbered movies so far (1, 3, 5).

That's not a law or anything nothing is stopping Barricade from being in this movie but heck he only had "large" roles in 1 and 5 but even then he was supposed to die in 1 but they somehow forgot to film the scene, Barricade in movie 3 wasn't really meant to be there either since Barricade wasn't in any of the scripts if the adaptations say anything about it and if he was he presumably would have had a bigger role, having his police car on set, and his own voice actor instead of using Soundwave's lines.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Skill: 5

Postby Chibi Starscream » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Motto: ""You and what army, you maxi turkey?!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
After what I already knew and what I read everyone post, I'm looking forward to this movie. I hope it really makes a "fresh new look" for the Transformers movies and that it does better than TF5. I always like movies/shows with more explanation and a deeper plot than 'SPLOSIONS'! The fact it's going to have little kids in it is good. That reminds me of the cartoons of the past. Bee (and Hot Shot) have always had good bonds with the kids and seemed closest to the humans in general. Whatever the plot is, hope everything is enjoyable and makes sense.' SPLOSIONS should be a thing...but massive destruction isn't entirely necessary, especially since operations at this point wouldn't have progressed so much without Megatron around. One thing I personally want to see though is Starscream with a more G1 look.
Chibi Starscream
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: Small Toy Fighter Jet
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: N/A
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Transformers Universe: Bumblebee Filming at Mt Tamalpais, Jason Drucker Arrives on Set

Postby Va'al » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:48 am

According to Instagram user dbrum, we have learned that the filming for Transformers Universe: Bumblebee has currently moved to Mt Tamalapais (still in North California), as can be seen in the images below showing three yellow Volkswagen Beetles! We can also report that cast member Jason Drucker has now arrived on set, as seen in his Instagram story on his account - images and screenshots included below!

#bumblebee shooting up at the top of Mt. Tam today with some great kit including a chopper parked up at the fire tower pad

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby dragons » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:33 am

Who is this guy?
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Barricade.it » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:15 pm

Welll... I don't know why but I feel this will be a good movie, far better than TF4 and TF5.

I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE :-(
Barricade.it
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Transformers Universe: Bumblebee Looking for 'Beach Type' Extras in Santa Cruz, CA

Postby Va'al » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:54 am

According to local news outlet Kion546, there is a new call for extras to be used in some shoots for Transformers Universe: Bumblebee in Santa Cruz, California! If you're in the area, and fit the 'beach type' description, head to the site linked above, or read some more information below first.

SANTA CRUZ, Calif. - Officials with Paramount Pictures say a new Transformers movie will be making its way to shoot scenes in Santa Cruz. And if you've ever wanted to act, now is your time as they’re looking for extras to be in the film.

The spinoff titled "Brighton Falls" based on the character of Bumblebee will be shooting in the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk area from September 20th to the 22nd according to casting coordinator Maryellen Aviano.

They are looking to cast ‘beachy types’ like surfers, skaters, hippies and beach babes and dudes. Extras will be paid $104 for eight hours plus overtime, but must be available on all three days.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Ig89ninja » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:04 am

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Wait a minute, IS THAT A G1 RATCHET AND RAVAGE!?!?
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Endurance: 4

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:11 am

Ig89ninja wrote:Wait a minute, IS THAT A G1 RATCHET AND RAVAGE!?!?
Looks like the fan-owned custom van that was at BotCon 2011.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Va'al » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:58 am

Sabrblade wrote:

Image is actually from Long Beach Con in California. I wanted a beach photo with a Bumblebee in it!
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Ig89ninja » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:23 pm

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Va'al wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Image is actually from Long Beach Con in California. I wanted a beach photo with a Bumblebee in it!

Aw, welp, there goes a chance of this film being enjoyable
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Endurance: 4

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:14 pm

Ig89ninja wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Aw, welp, there goes a chance of this film being enjoyable
What, just because a fan-owned van with a fake Ravage isn't in it?

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Dinobot GRIMLOCK Transformers Armada RID Dinobots complete + more 211023A"
Dinobot GRIMLOCK T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LANDMINE Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + dr94 key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
LANDMINE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + Mini-con INCINERATOR Transformers Armada Super-Con complete 2002 190530a"
NEW!
BLURR + Mini-con I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 220813A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRUELLOCK Transformers Energon Class complete Hasbro 2004 230427B"
CRUELLOCK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SNOW CAT Transformers Energon Combat Class complete + instructions 2004 230427A"
SNOW CAT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON SABER Transformers Energon Class complete + more 2004 230427D **AS-IS**"
ENERGON SABER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ARMADA #1 Dreamwave Comics DW 2002 (W) Sarracini (A/CA) Raiz"
Transformers ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Premium 2002 220114A"
SMOKESCREEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKID-Z Transformers RID Robots In Disguise Deluxe Basic complete 2001 230821A"
SKID-Z Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ARMADA #1 FCBD Dreamwave Comics 2003 Free Comic Book Day (CA) Raiz"
TRANSFORMERS ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPER X-BRAWN Transformers RID Robots In Disguise complete 2001 230830A"
SUPER X-BRAWN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719B"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON