This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Bumblebee: The Movie Discussion Thread

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Martin Short is cool, but I thought he retired from acting in the 90's?
Nope.

#-o Wrong Martin Short :lol:
Who else is there?

Race car driver.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:15 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Martin Short is cool, but I thought he retired from acting in the 90's?
Nope.

#-o Wrong Martin Short :lol:
Who else is there?

Race car driver.
I sincerely doubt most people think of anyone other than the Hollywood actor/comedian when they hear about a "Martin Short" being in film/television.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Depends if you're into GT racing ;)
Acting and films aren't a big deal to everyone. It was only a half remembered interview after all, which is why I had the brain fart over the names in the first place.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby Windsweeper » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:03 pm

Martin Short was great in Innerspace and Small Criminals? The one with Nick Nolte.

He was also great as the elf in the tv movie Merlin featuring Sam Neill in the lead role.

After seeing how Bay managed to make noteable actors such as John Malkovich and Anthony Hopkins cringey, I'm glad Bumblebee has a different director.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby mesh » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:38 pm

What a joke!

You get it? He's a comedic actor.....no disrespect to the actor himself.
Yeah, I know that was a very bad joke.

lol! :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS:
mesh
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Sound editors Aadahl and Van Der Ryn Working on Bumblebee: The Movie

Postby Va'al » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:27 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Thanks again to fellow Seibertronian westjames/notirish, we have a small piece of news concerning the crew of the Paramount live-action Transformers spin-off, Bumblebee: The Movie. In a piece about recently acclaimed A Quiet Place with Shoot Online, sound editors Ethan Van Der Ryn and Erik Aadahl revealed they are also working on the Bumblebee movie with director Travis Knight.

Van der Ryn and Aadahl are currently working on Transformers spinoff Bumblebee, a Christmas season release being directed by Travis Knight who made an auspicious helming debut with Kubo And The Two Strings.

The two have previous experience with the Transformers franchise, along with a pretty hefty resumé:

Van der Ryn and Aadahl carry an audio pedigree that was up to the script’s challenge, having teamed on a couple of Best Achievement in Sound Editing Oscar nominations--for Transformers: Dark of the Moon in 2012, and Argo the following year. Prior to connecting with Aadahl, Van der Ryn teamed with supervising sound editor Mike Hopkins to win a pair of Best Sound Editing Oscars--for The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers in 2003, and King Kong in 2006.

When Van der Ryn was in L.A. for the Academy Awards as a nominee for The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, he first met industry pro Aadahl who was teaching a sound class at USC. The two struck up a rapport with Van der Ryn later offering Aadahl the chance to work with him on Michael Bay’s first Transformers movie. Van der Ryn and Aadahl kept on collaborating after that, eventually making their bond official by co-founding E² Sound which originally operated out of rented sound design suites at Sony. Four years ago, E² moved to the Warner Bros. Studios lot; the sound shop has worked with assorted studios, including Universal, Fox, DreamWorks and Disney.

As we said, a brief update, but sound appreciators out there might be excited about this story!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Bronzewolf » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:49 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
CinemaCon is currently happening in the US, a mecca and celebration of all new movies coming out in the next year or so. One of those movies happens to be the upcoming Bumblebee film, and for the first time ever fans were shown a quick glimpse of the new installment. Below is not only some critic reactions from Twitter, but actually a synopsis of the footage shown from Comicbook.com! Responses seem to be very positive, with some getting excited as the teaser appeared to show a return of Starscream! Stay tuned later this week, as a teaser trailer has been rumored to drop soon!

An alarm goes off at 8:00 AM. Charlie shuts it off, unhappily waking up. Her room is covered in posters. She rocks out with headphones on while brushing her teeth. In the garage, her car is playing the same song. When she enters, it stops.

A piece of the car hits the floor. She look beneath it. Getting on a board with wheels, she slides under the car. Ultimately, she finds Bee’s face, which lights up in the eyes and stands up above her. She’s shocked. This thing fits in the garage! They have a standoff. Bee stumbles around. She reaches for the door handle but sees he is just stumbling around and scared as he huddles himself into the corner.

She approaches and says, “Hi.” Bee chirps back. He’s still scared and avoiding her in the corner. “Do you speak?: she asks. Bee nods to indicate he does not. He stands up, holding his neck, after seeing the wrench in her hand. He analyzes her hands and comes closer, allowing them to touch his face. He can understand her. “What are you?” she asks. “Where did you come from?” He shies away from answering. He points to her shirt. He is asking who she is. “I’m Charlie,” she tells him. “Charlie Watson, I’m 18 today. Actually, it’s my birthday today. What’s your name?” He shies away, with his ears going down. She rules, “You sound like a little bumblebee.” That’s what she’s going to call him from now on. “Matches your outfit, too,” she says.

Later, clips of Bee running from a helicopter, trucks exploding, Bee playing on the beach, driving Charlie around, and other Transformers cut into the frame. A red and white winged Transformer is fighting him. He uses his arm cannon. He fights fighter jets. Charlie does her best to help him. He lands in a desert

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There was more character and emotion in the 5 minute clip they just showed from Bumblebee than in all 372 hours of Michael Bay Transformers movies.</p>&mdash; Eric Vespe (@EricVespe) <a href="https://twitter.com/EricVespe/status/989295757545979905?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 26, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Seems less busy, a bit more streamlined. He had a bee-looking faceguard/battle helmet thing during some of the action sequences.</p>&mdash; Eric Vespe (@EricVespe) <a href="https://twitter.com/EricVespe/status/989297829083398144?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 26, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bumblebee looks good.<br><br>This is not a drill: Bumblebee looks very, very GOOD.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CinemaCon?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#CinemaCon</a></p>&mdash; Michael Keene (@MichaelKeene) <a href="https://twitter.com/MichaelKeene/status/989295757718011904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 26, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just saw a BTS look at the Transformers spinoff <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bumblebee?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bumblebee</a> and it’s being labeled as a coming of age story from the ’80’s and inspired by the early Amblin films. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CinemaCon?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#CinemaCon</a></p>&mdash; JoBlo.com (@joblocom) <a href="https://twitter.com/joblocom/status/989292564820865026?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 25, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">First footage from Bumblebee was very heavy on the heartstrings. Very relationship heavy. But also, BLUE AND RED STARSCREAM. Designs looks like Bay’s movies but with just a BIT more toy influence. I’m much more interested now.</p>&mdash; Germain Lussier (@GermainLussier) <a href="https://twitter.com/GermainLussier/status/989295780555993088?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 26, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6

Postby Hydrargyrus » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:01 pm

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
There is yet hope for Transformers on the big screen.

Sweet.
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Quantum Surge » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:02 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Lol at parts of the tweets. They seem to not be very aware of other franchises aside from the Movies and G1. Not a bad thing, but it makes me wish people like more experienced TF fans (from this site, TFWiki, and TFW2005) jumped into the fun, and not critics who are more invested in the MCU or Star Wars.
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:19 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
I really hope this footage gets released soon because that sounds awesome! I am seriously pumped for this movie :DANCE:
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 51
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3

Postby Randomento » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:20 pm

Despite the positive reactions I’m seeing, I’ll still keep my expectations a little low. I don’t want to be disappointed again.
Randomento
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

G1-colors Starscream in this movie, eh?

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sunstar » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:49 pm

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
G1 colours? this may prove to be very interesting =3
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7

Postby Ultra Markus » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:00 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:G1-colors Starscream in this movie, eh?

the movie does take place the same time the F-15 strike Eagle(what Screamers modeled after) went into production
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Firepower: 10

Postby Sunstar » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:02 pm

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Ultra Markus wrote:

the movie does take place the same time the F-15 strike Eagle(what Screamers modeled after) went into production

:-D :x :DANCE: awesome :3
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Speed: 10+

Postby #Sideways# » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:38 pm

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons
> A red and white winged Decepticon

Check out my YouTube for my Transformers Trading Card Game lists, gameplay and general thoughts on the game!
#Sideways#
Godmaster
News Credits: 62
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Skill: 7

Postby Octobotimus » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:41 pm

Motto: "When Life gives you oranges, you make lemonade!"
Weapon: Solar-Powered Vibro-Cannons
#Sideways# wrote:> A red and white winged Decepticon

I think TF Prime starscream fits more with that gif :P
Octobotimus
Minibot
Buy from Octobotimus on eBay
Alt Mode: attack helicopter
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Firepower: 10+

Postby Ultra Markus » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:22 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Sunstar wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:

:-D :x :DANCE: awesome :3

Actually prototypes and early production versions were made in the early eighties
The f15e was the last version made in 1987
So yeah we could be seeing a f15 Screamer :michaelbay:
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Firepower: 10

Postby Tiby » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:27 pm

First movie "coming of age" rehash. It was dumb then and it is dumb now.
Tiby
Mini-Con

John Cena and Director Travis Knight on Bumblebee: The Movie

Postby WreckerJack » Wed May 02, 2018 11:31 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Thanks to Seibertronian and news staffer William-James88 we are able to share with you an article on the upcoming film. Collider.com did an interview with the one and only John Cena and Director Travis Knight about Bumblebee: The movie. One interesting thing that can be learned from this is that there will supposedly be some Easter eggs relating to the Bay flicks.

In Travis Knight's interview he mentions that he grew up with Transformers and had some figures. He also tells us that there is a more limited cast of characters. John Cena is a little harder to hear but he is familiar with Transformers and claims to have owned some growing up. He sounds excited and wants to keep from spoiling which characters will be in the movie because he thinks it will be more exciting for the fans to be surprised.

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295

Postby ToaLeePrime » Thu May 03, 2018 4:45 am

Motto: "Strength in Solitude"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Anyone else find it odd that we're nearly halfway through the year and barely any marketing material has been shown for this film? I dunno maybe other films have just been spoiling us lately.
ToaLeePrime
Micromaster
News Credits: 3
Watch ToaLeePrime on YouTube
Alt Mode: 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby WreckerJack » Thu May 03, 2018 11:50 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
ToaLeePrime wrote:Anyone else find it odd that we're nearly halfway through the year and barely any marketing material has been shown for this film? I dunno maybe other films have just been spoiling us lately.

I think it's a little early for marketing material considering it comes out in December. The hype will probably start at the end of summer or so I would think. There's been some big movies in the sci-fi action genre lately - Black Panther and Infinity War to name two. If it were me marketing this film I'd wait till at least July/August to advertise.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295

Composer Dario Marianelli to Score Bumblebee: The Movie

Postby Va'al » Thu May 10, 2018 1:50 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Via specialised site for cinema music Film Music Reporter, and one of their brief updates, we have news about who will be scoring the next - and for now last in this narrative universe - Paramount live action movie featuring the Transformers: Bumblebee The Movie.

According to the source, composer Dario Marianelli - who has worked on Kubo and The Two Strings with director Travis Knight previously - will be taking the helm for the score, though we are also to expect some 80s style rock according to previous coverage and initial images from the movie (if going by Hailee Steinfeld's attire, in any case, and Bumblebee's direction for vocal interaction via radio snippets). Check out more info below!

Dario Marianelli has been tapped to score the upcoming Transformers spinoff Bumblebee. The film is directed by Travis Knight and stars Hailee Steinfeld, John Cena, Jorge Lendeborg Jr., Jason Drucker, Kenneth Choi, Rachel Crow, Pamela Adlon, Stephen Schneider, Ricardo Hoyos, Abby Quinn and Grace Dzienny. The movie is set in 1987 and follows a teenage girl trying to find her place in the world as she discovers Bumblebee refuged in a junkyard in a small Californian beach town. Christina Hodson (Unforgettable, Shut In) wrote the screenplay. Michael Bay who helmed all the previous Transformers movies (scored by Steve Jablonsky) is producing the project with Knight, Lorenzo di Bonaventura (RED, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra) and Stephen Davis (Ouija: Origin of Evil). Marianelli has previously collaborated with Knight on LAIKA’s 2016 feature Kubo and the Two Strings. Bumblebee is set to be released on December 21, 2018 by Paramount Pictures.

Marianelli (Atonement, Pride and Prejudice, Darkest Hour, V for Vendetta, Anna Karenina) has also recently scored the Italian drama Nome di donna, which opened in Italian theaters this past March. No word yet on a domestic release.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby fruityrobo » Thu May 10, 2018 6:11 pm

TBH the Bumblebee Movie looks really promising so far. The composer is decent and the movie doesn't raise any red flags so far. The trailer I've heard was really good. I'm just waiting for a trailer release to make my final say. I'm obviously gonna see it tho
fruityrobo
Micromaster
Watch fruityrobo on YouTube

Postby Sabrblade » Thu May 10, 2018 9:50 pm

Of all we've heard of it so far sounds like what I originally imagined (and kinda wanted) what the first movie from 2007 would be like.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSN [Bot]

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ELITA-1 Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Orthia 2018 230903A"
ELITA-1 Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobots Evac Squad HOT SPOT Transformers 2014 Voyager complete 230920A"
NEW!
Protectobots Evac ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREAD BOLT Transformers Universe Voyager complete + instructions 2008 230920A"
NEW!
TREAD BOLT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HUN-GURRR Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager 2018 230903A"
HUN-GURRR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
NEW!
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON