This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Bumblebee: The Movie Discussion Thread

Postby TurboMMaster » Sun May 20, 2018 11:55 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
I've heard that one before.

I really don't understand why they are trying to end Bayverse, yet they are wasting time and money on this stillborn zombie.
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
TurboMMaster
Headmaster Jr
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun May 20, 2018 12:26 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
What do you mean trying? Bumblebee is the last movie set there. As to why they didn't can this, well, they had already pumped the money into it so might as well see it through, at the very least we'll see what happens when you have someone else in charge.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Possible New Logo for Transformers Bumblebee Movie

Postby Va'al » Wed May 23, 2018 1:58 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We have a new piece of vital news for those following the vital updates on this story - a new logo change / reveal for the Bumblebee movie, at least in terms of the licensed and toy products associated with the Transformers live action spin-off feature.

You'll remember we initially had the angry bee logo showing up for a numeber of stories, including this one here, and that seemed to be it; a recent post then showed a cleaner version for products, with the second B capitalised as the first. It looks like this latter style is the one used by Hasbro during the Licensing Expo 2018, according to the event's Twitter account, and you can check it out below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Undergoing Reshoots, Trailer to Air on June 5th

Postby Va'al » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:19 pm

Catching up on some Transformers Bumblebee news, we have a general round-up of the latest bits and pieces - as we wait for June 5th and the arrival of the first actual (teaser) trailer for the first and last Paramount Transformers spin-off in this continuity.

With order then:

- The official marketing campaign has begun, with a teaser logo screen in anticipation of the teaser trailer due this week, as posted by the official Facebook page for the movie.

- Some reshoots are taking place for the movie, in the aftermath of the pre-screening at CinemaCon we reported on [url]here[/url], according to lead actress Hailee Steinfeld.

Are you excited to see what this might all look like? Let us know in the Energon Pub discussion boards!
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Octobotimus » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:18 am

Motto: "When Life gives you oranges, you make lemonade!"
Weapon: Solar-Powered Vibro-Cannons
yes !, cant wait !
Octobotimus
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Buy from Octobotimus on eBay
Alt Mode: attack helicopter
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Bronzewolf » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:14 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
The various Transformers Movie social medias have started to post a series of promotional videos from the cast and crew of the upcoming Bumblebee movie. There are two out currently, one from cast member John Cena and the other from director Travis Knight. It's likely that there will be more down the line, potentially from other cast like Hailee Steinfeld. These videos also confirm that the first trailer for the film are premiering tomorrow, so definitely stay tuned to Seibertron.com for news as to when that drops! Check out the two embeded below, and check back later to see if any others have been posted!

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ftransformersmovie%2Fvideos%2F1802852366416869%2F&show_text=0&width=476" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ftransformersmovie%2Fvideos%2F1802869913081781%2F&show_text=0&width=476" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Octobotimus » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:08 pm

Motto: "When Life gives you oranges, you make lemonade!"
Weapon: Solar-Powered Vibro-Cannons
wait.... people who grew up with transformers are directing transformers? what madness is this? surely your supposed to hire people who know nothing of the brand? (sarcasm)
Octobotimus
Minibot
Buy from Octobotimus on eBay
Alt Mode: attack helicopter
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Firepower: 10+

Jess Harnell to Feature as Barricade in Transformers Bumblebee: Movie

Postby Va'al » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:41 pm

This piece of live-action news may have also been skimmed over in the past week, but with the first actual trailer for the Paramount Transformers universe Bumblebee Movie due out this Tuesday 5th June, it's definitely worth covering!

Via KidsCoolIt website, in which kids do the reporting and framing, we get some type of confirmation that Barricade - the villainous character that first approaches the human cast in the 2007 live action movie - will be back (?) in the 80s set prequel this Christmas, as his voice actor Jess Harnell is introduced as such and answers a couple of fan questions; check out the clip below, and let us know your thoughts in the Energon Pub discussion boards!

video
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Brokebot » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:52 pm

Motto: "I've waited 30 years for a Dinobot combiner, and this is what I get?"
Weapon: Sword of Fury
Meh.
Brokebot
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Something else
Strength: 6
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Postby Blitzwing is bae » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:42 pm

Motto: "If it lives, I CAN KILL IT"
Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Im just excited for a 80s baricade! :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
Blitzwing is bae
Minibot
Alt Mode: predacon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 3
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 6
Skill: 4

Postby TulioDude » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:53 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Nice.

He carries a nice presence in voice.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:11 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Oh I mentioned that in the Studio Series thread a week ago but didn't realise it hadnt been a news thing til now. Trailers up by the way. :)

NOt sure i like Bee's new robot design. Bit too basic for me but eh it's still my Bee. Starscream looks neat (if a bit too G1 for my tastes but that should please some folk). Movie looks fun but they I've enjoyed all the 5 main ones too so that's just me. :)
Last edited by Carnivius_Prime on Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby WreckerJack » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:24 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Yeah I just came across it. Gonna get it newsed ASAP!
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:32 am

WreckerJack wrote:Yeah I just came across it. Gonna get it newsed ASAP!

I've been watching it on loop for past 20 mins (warming to Bee's new design now even if it is more kiddy-robot than the more badass design he had before but that makes sense even if just cos this is in the 80s). I do love how she's looking under the car and finds his eyes and they light up and he transforms. That's a neat transformation scene. Time being confirmed as latter half of 1987 by Rick Astley. :P
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Bumblebee: The Movie Trailer Now Online!

Postby WreckerJack » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:36 am

As of midnight here in the pacific time zone, Paramount Pictures has posted the very first trailer for the upcoming Bumblebee: The Movie on Youtube. A quick acknowledgement to Carnivius_Prime for noticing the trailer had been submitted. We have posted it below for your viewing pleasure.

In this two minute clip fans will notice a difference in the atmosphere of this film in comparison to the past five live-action films directed by Michael Bay. Instead of the rough, action packed flicks we are used to this preview seems to hint at a sense of wonder. Have a look and tell us what you think!

WreckerJack
Godmaster

Re: Bumblebee: The Movie Trailer Now Online!

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:37 am

WreckerJack wrote:A quick acknowledgement to Carnivius_Prime for noticing the trailer had been posted.

Ah thanks dude. :)

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby WreckerJack » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:49 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
I've been watching it on loop for past 20 mins (warming to Bee's new design now even if it is more kiddy-robot than the more badass design he had before but that makes sense even if just cos this is in the 80s). I do love how she's looking under the car and finds his eyes and they light up and he transforms. That's a neat transformation scene. Time being confirmed as latter half of 1987 by Rick Astley. :P

I'm getting rick roll'd and its 2018!

I'll admit I have some hopes for this flick. It looks like its got some real potential. It has a good sense of wonder. Kinda makes me think of ET in a way. I like TF series better where Transformers are sentient robots rather than just war machines. I love a good robot fight but its the characters that draw me in and keep my interest in the series.

If they can make this movie as good as the trailer makes it look we could have a major success. I think it does matter how they advertise too. Make sure people know the movie is different from the previous five so they don't dismiss it.

You are welcome. Gave you the news credit as a kudos since you probably technically found it first.
WreckerJack
Godmaster

Postby xMXUx » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:52 am

Motto: "True hell is life gone wrong"
Weapon: Corrosive Acid Bolt Gun
Not generally a fan of the movies, but this actually doesn't look half bad. Especially like what Starscream looks like from what I can tell by his short appearance. Might actually end up going to see this one :lol:
If drinking's what it take to be accepted
I'd rather stay aware and be rejected

Uniform Choice - No Thanks
xMXUx
Minibot
News Credits: 11
Strength: 5
Speed: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Bucky » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:54 am

Weapon: Hip-Mounted Launchers
I learned a long time ago not to get excited by trailers. I normally don’t even bother watching them. I obviously made an exception here though. I really want this to be good. It’s hard not to get excited seeing a smaller, more classic looking Bumblebee, and a Starscream that harkens back a little more to his G1 design. That face looks great.

It took me a long, long time to come around to Starscream’s movie design, but I’ve come to really appreciate it for its uniqueness. That being said, I’m very glad to see this new design. Now let’s just hope he isn’t spewing oil and lubricant everywhere.
Bucky
Vehicon
News Credits: 7
Alt Mode: Cassette
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Skill: 6

Postby bacem » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:55 am

if the new bumblebee movie toy will looks like that, he will be the first movie bee toy i actually willing to buy. also, i bet the toy will have visible head syndrome from the bottom, and they will actually advertize it on the box as "screen accuracy"
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:55 am

WreckerJack wrote:You are welcome. Gave you the news credit as a kudos since you probably technically found it first.

I'm all hyped and now have the urge to buy another Studio Series figure even though I told myself no more for a while cos I've bought 8 in the past couple months (including one Leader and three voyagers) and I have no job but damn I want another now, most likely Stinger cos haven't got that one yet but i liked it when my friend was showing it to me. Anyways, off out. I've copied the trailer to my phone. I frickin' love the Transformers live action movies more than any other TF fiction so I'm in a good mood today. Have a good day, folks! Seeya! :D

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:58 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
I don't like the look of this AT ALL. It looks like some type of children's movie... I hate that ****.

Only thing that has me interested is how Starscream looks. I hope at least he does some damage.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Va'al » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:00 am

Oh good lord Sly is back. Away with ye.

Added some screencaps to the story!
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby WreckerJack » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:05 am

Starscream is making that breath holding face like: (o H o)
WreckerJack
Godmaster

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:08 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Va'al wrote:Oh good lord Sly is back. Away with ye.

I just had to share my dismay...
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0124IM330 7E (CA) Walta (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 4C 0224IM257 (CA) Burnham + Reber"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0124IM329 7D (CA) Allen (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr E Rage Image Comics 2023 1123IM812 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220414 3RI Meugniot"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 4C GI JOE 0124IM249 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 JUN230379 3E (CA) Clarke (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0224IM324 8E (CA) Reis (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0224IM323 8D (CA) Khalidah"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230290 2A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero YO JOE #1 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210518 (CA) Maine"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0723IM803 4E (CA) Martinez (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #295 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221557 295B (CA) Gallant"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON