This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Bumblebee: The Movie Discussion Thread

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:23 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I quite like these t-shirts especially the first one with the full colour Bee head.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:21 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Looks like they're keeping Bumblebee being N.B.E.-2 as originally given by the IDW Movie Prequel comics, so that's one thing from there that isn't being retconned out.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:22 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I really like all of those designs. They are neat!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Transformers Bumblebee Exclusive Products: Jackets, Scooters, Books and More at #HasbroSDCC

Postby Qwan » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:02 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Coming to us from the floor at San Diego Comic Con, we have images of various exclusives and products related to the upcoming Bumblebee movie. Items include:

A stylish jacket with the movie's logo and Bumblebee's iconic stripes;
    A yellow-and-black Razor scooter (?!);
    Two books based on the film's plot (one Without Final Cover, but with 8 Pages of Color Photos);
    Some sort of chunky, non-transformable toy of Bumblebee's VW design; and
    A Bumblebee-themed bag for said exclusives.
Let us know what you think of these in the forums! And this is still early days yet for SDCC, so keep an eye on Seibertron.com for more reveals and other cool stuff coming out of the con in the next few days!

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Regimus Prime » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:14 pm

NEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEED... to go with my 2010 Transformers Edition SS Camaro. #shamelessstunt :BOT:
Regimus Prime
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Deadput » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:54 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
That is a pretty sweet coat actually, I would definitely wear it.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby xRotorstormx » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:51 am

Motto: ""Get into your enemy's mind. And then beat him at his own evil game.""
Regimus Prime wrote:NEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEED... to go with my 2010 Transformers Edition SS Camaro. #shamelessstunt :BOT:

Need one as well to go with my 2012 ;)
xRotorstormx
Fuzor
News Credits: 138
Watch xRotorstormx on YouTube
Buy from xRotorstormx on eBay

Here's what happened during Transformers Bumblebee Movie Panel at #SDCC2018 #JoinTheBuzz

Postby Va'al » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:22 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We're in the infamous Hall H at San Diego Comic Con 2018, ready for updates from the Transformers Bumblebee Movie panel, featuring the cast and crew of the movie due out in December 2018 from Paramount!

Present on stage are director Travis Knight, screenwriter Christina Hodson, actors Hailee Steinfeld, Jorge Lendeborg Jr, John Cena. AND STAN BUSH PLAYING THE TOUCH LIVE ON STAGE. Anthony Breznican of Entertainment Weekly moderates the panel.

Some lighting ribbing ofMichael Bay starts off the introduction of Travis Knight, director of the movie. Clip shown as a sizzle reel for the director with the cast talking about his work and background. Background in animation starts from nothing, and animation is a distillation of feelings - this is a movie tha calls back to a smaller cast, the magic that he had as a child of the 80s - each charatcer needed its own silhouette its own canvas, moving back to the original look and wave of the G1 characters.

What could be worked into the new design from the original animation? Lots of moving parts, leaning to the original plating of the G1 design.
How is this different from animation? Process in live-action is much shorter, not terribly different, animators were approached as actors - allows the audience to attach more meaningfully. It's effectively an origin story, Bumblebee has always been the human close character, who he was , why he becomes who he becomes, a deep dive into the character to understand who he is.

What is he doing on earth with no supporting Autobots? Looking at parallels with Charlier and adolescence, trying to fit in or stand out, feeling completely utterly alone - channeling that aspect. Do we get to visit his world in this movie? YES. We will see Cybertron. It is awesome, Travis says.

It is Bumblebee's story, we have a small cast, but there are all manners of layers for fans of the franchise more widely.

Haille Steinfeld ,and Jorge Lendeborg Jr join the stage.

Charlie is trying to find that sense of freedom, to fill the loss she’s feeling, finds this car who isn’t a car, the journey of Charlie with Bumblebee is a beautiful story of discovery. Herself, she wants to start her own life, connect with what’s she’s lost with this sort of escape.

Jorge / Memo is interested in Charlie, leads him into big Bumblebee adventure, trying to see Charlie for who she is. Trying very hard even if it means going versus robot aliens. He had a Larry Bird poster in his room, GoBots are mentioned, he speaks to the inner geek within us all, the things that people might not think that are cool. Looks a lot like Travis’ bedroom as a kid.

A journey of coming of age and discovery for Charlie, Memo develops more confidence and sincerity.

Bad guys, Shatter and Dropkcik, voiced by Angela Bassett and Justin Thoreaux, they're triple changers - muscle cars and air vehicles (chopper and harrier jet) - design was inspired by Nightbird for Shatter, and Megatron for Dropkick.

Jet we saw in trailer IS NOT Starscream, but it is a Seeker (uniform jet design) design: character is called Blitzwing.

Every good hero has a good villain: Agent Burns, played by John Cena.
Going up against shapeshifting alien robots, how is he an antagonist? He thinks he is in the right in the movie, if humans help people such as Transforemrs, those humans are not that nice. Charlie does not - obviously - like Agent Burns. No one is really spilling the beans on the character - the good hook about the character is that he definitely knows he is right, and that makes it compelling as a perspective for a villain.

NEW TRAILER SHOWN

Audience questions:
for Hailee: how do you balance your music with your acting? trying to take everything one step at the time, currently touring on the East Coast, but this is exciting to see all of this coming together.

What would Bumblebee do if he had to fight an actual giant bumblebee robot? Cena: he's compassionate, trying to find out if this is a good or bad Transformer, analyze strength and weakness, he would definitely defeat the bug.

Do you expect to star in more movies after this, John Cena? Kinda depends on audience, but if it doesn't I can still go back to John Cena - do you have anything else in the works?

Another for John: what's it like transitioning from a hero to a villain? the career in the WWE and my character as a 'good guy' in the WWE was an inspiration to be a grey character morally, but definitely not a heel in this.

What was it like working with something that wasn't here? Circus performer was present on stitls in scenes for cast to work with, facial expressions were useful, but then most of the time it's a tennis ball on a stick. It has to be a believable performacne for the audience, and it's a testament to the cast's skill.

What's Bumblebee's favourite song? The Touch, clearly.

Does Bumblebee prefer acting or wrestling? (Travis plugs John Cena) Bumblebee will surpirse people, he has been something of a warrio, but he's believeable and amotional and authentic as an emotional character, credit to the animators.

What did you like a bout TFs as you were younger, Cena? Having a Transformer meant you had two toys in one, it was absolutely amazing, and getting two with one was the best experience.

PETER CULLEN ASKS A QUESTION AS OPTIMUS PRIME

Travis Knight, my name is Optimus Prime, I could not help but notice my absence in much of your footage. (It is called Bumblebee). What does an Autobot have to do to get his own movie?

Let's test emotional range. Show us joyful exuberance. (This goes as expected.)
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:50 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Blitzwing huh? Interesting. I assume the trailer footage was non-finalized animation (remember Sentinel Prime and his gold deco in the trailer for DOTM?). I assume he'll just be a jet, though if he triple changes that would be cool too.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Deadput » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:22 pm

Ha ha what if Hasbro pulled off the biggest troll that Blitzwing isn't a triple changer in a film with triple changers eh?

I heard a rumor some time ago that Blitzwing was in the movie but I passed it off as nonsense but uh maybe it was a lucky guess on that guy's part.

That's more credence about the rumor that (Potential film spoilers) Jet guy dies at the start which couldn't be the case if it was Starscream.

Slightly disappointed that it wasn't Ramjet but hey it certainly isn't the first time a Bay-verse Transformer isn't colored like the original (Besides Prime, Bee, Hound, 1/3 Megatron and Brawl off the top of my head)

I always did have some Fan fic ideas that G1 Blitzwing was once a Seeker before being reformatted into a Triple changer.

Black Hat wrote:Blitzwing huh? Interesting. I assume the trailer footage was non-finalized animation (remember Sentinel Prime and his gold deco in the trailer for DOTM?). I assume he'll just be a jet, though if he triple changes that would be cool too.

Or he isn't colored like G1 Blitzwing like most of the Transformers in these films.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:25 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
“Not Starscream, is actually Blitzwing”

Ummmmmm....... wat. I’m mildly upset right now.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Sunstar » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:21 pm

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Now I am disgusted, and disappointed.
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9

Postby Va'al » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:39 pm

FOLKS FOLKS FOLKS

I am cautiously optimistic.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Sunstar » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:50 pm

Va'al wrote:FOLKS FOLKS FOLKS

how? I just had a fraggin crying jag over a stupid movie... How are you optimistic...please reinstall hope.
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Sunstar
Gestalt

Postby Va'al » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Sunstar wrote:

how? I just had a fraggin crying jag over a stupid movie... How are you optimistic...please reinstall hope.

I'm sorry to hear that - did you see the trailer footage too?

What I saw and heard from the crew was that they care about the characters. A lot. Knight was really knowledgeable, the animation was clear about who was who, the characters are easy to identify and keep track of even in fight sequences, and Bumblebee is adorable in all his interactions.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Deadput » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:06 pm

Va'al wrote:

What I saw and heard from the crew was that they care about the characters. A lot. Knight was really knowledgeable, the animation was clear about who was who, the characters are easy to identify and keep track of even in fight sequences, and Bumblebee is adorable in all his interactions.

I'm happy to hear this from you dude considering you don't exactly "love" the previous films.

You have got me pumped much more now! :D

(Then again I think it's going to take a lot for me to not enjoy something in the movie since I enjoy the movies for more then popcorn time passers)
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:14 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
I’m not sure what the big deal is about it not being Starscream. Yes, he does look a lot like Starscream (at least the bit of him we’ve seen) but Knight explains it as an homage to the G1 Seekers, which Blitzwing’s look in G1 really isn’t that far off from. And honestly I’d be fine if he’s just a jet. I think it’s likely he’ll be a triple changer, but just the jet is fine. G1 is great and I like it, but I think things need to be shook up a little from time to time.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 52
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3

Postby TulioDude » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:15 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
This comic con must have been a lot of fun and cool to see live.

About the whole Blitzwing thing,yeah...I'm will wait until the movie itself.In the previous movies during production a lot of guys used different names before the final version of the film.

I still wish its Starscream though

I will keep it cool,since the movie still a few months away.

Just wonder why they would do all of this? :-?
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Firepower: 8

Postby Va'al » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:22 pm

What does confuse me is the use of Starscream colours on a character that is not Starscream, but there was some good reasoning from the Hasbro brand team who were also present at the panel about why that may be. I dunno, we'll see.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Deadput » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:36 pm

Va'al wrote:What does confuse me is the use of Starscream colours on a character that is not Starscream, but there was some good reasoning from the Hasbro brand team who were also present at the panel about why that may be. I dunno, we'll see.

Well because presumably that Paramount "wanted" to use G1 influence in their designs to bring people back to the films because of the financial bomb that was The Last Knight, but didn't want to actually commit to G1.

I don't think they care if the designs match with the character as long as their using the designs in the first place to use as nostalgia bait.

I'm pretty sure this is something Lorenzo pulled off since he hates the fans of the original cartoon. (Someone who went out of his way to attempt to sabotage Peter Cullen's audition for the 2007 film and prevented him from voicing Ironhide when he got the part of Optimus and with the general attitude he has towards these films can only be someone who hates the original stuff)

Hopefully Knight directed a great film regardless.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Video Coverage of the Transformers Bumblebee Movie Panel #SDCC2018 #HasbroSDCC #Jointhebuzz

Postby Va'al » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:19 pm

You got the live - excited - coverage of the panel itself in the story we posted earlier, and which you can see again here for detailed content of what was said during the talks - so now it's time to show you what happened in your own eyes!

There is obviously no footage of the new trailer clip shown during the panel, or the Travis Knight reel , but all the comments from the cast and crew - including director Travis Knight, actors Hailee Steinfeld, Jorge Lendeborg Jr, and John Cena, featuring cameos from Stan Bush and Peter Cullen, and all moderated by EW's Anthony Breznican. Take a look at the video embedded below, and stay tuned for more coverage as we upload more content to Seibertron.com.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Video Coverage of the Transformers Bumblebee Movie Panel #SDCC2018 #HasbroSDCC #Jointhebuzz

Postby Va'al » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:20 pm

You got the live - excited - coverage of the panel itself in the story we posted earlier, and which you can see again here for detailed content of what was said during the talks - so now it's time to show you what happened in your own eyes!

There is obviously no footage of the new trailer clip shown during the pane, or the Travis Knight reel , but all the coments from the cast and crew - including director Travis Knight, Christina Hodson, actors Hailee Steinfeld, Jorge Lendeborg Jr, and John Cena, featuring cameos from Stan Bush and Peter Cullen, and all moderated by EW's Anthony Breznican. Take a look at the video embedded below, and stay tuned for more coverage as we upload more content to Seibertron.com.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Sunstar » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:31 pm

Va'al wrote:
Sunstar wrote:

Not interested in the trailers. I stopped going to the movies after starscream bit the big one before. So unless he is in it, I won't shell out the money for a one shot viewing. I'll eventually get the DVD. I actually don't like bumblebee. I prefer him if he can actually speak.

My problem with this bombshell is that I had been so so so very excited to see this movie. To be told hte character that Looks like a character I care a huge amount about isn't that character fills me with extreme disappointment. I don't care to see it now. I can be as stubborn as a mule as well, and I have been known to hold things with extreme disdain. (Bowring, I am looking at you hard for a 30+ year boycot(yeah something happened when I was a child there, I haven't forgotten or forgiven))

I do not handle disappointment well. I am gonna have to walk away from this thread until, they say otherwise. I should not be rehashing why I feel disappointed - because that feeling will not change.
Sunstar
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:26 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Suddenly, this toy just got a whole lot more surreal than it already was:

:P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Interview with Cast and Director Travis Knight #SDCC2018 #JoinTheBuzz

Postby Qwan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:57 am

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
IMDb, the well-known.. well, internet movie database, took the opportunity to conduct an interview about the Bumblebee movie at San Diego Comic Con. The interview, as conducted by Kevin Smith, features director Travis Knight alongside cast members John Cena and Jorge Lendeborg Jr. answering a few questions about the upcoming film!

Check below for the full video (note the presence of some coarse language at the very beginning) and a couple highlights from the interview, share your thoughts in the Energon Pub Forums, and stay tuned for the last few bits of news still to come out of SDCC 2018!

Smith jokes (probably?) that he "openly wept" upon seeing the trailer for Bumblebee, and describes his excitement for it far over any of the previous Transformers films.

(To Knight) How did this [movie] happen?
Knight: "I'm a child of the 80's; I grew up watching the Transformers cartoons, playing with the toys, reading the comic books [...] these characters matter to me, these stories matter to me. [...] I really wanted to bring that kind of spirit to this film, to this franchise. For me the best kinds of stories, the best kinds of films [...] are the ones that have a strong beating heart - that have a poetic soul. That's the perspective we tried to bring to this film."

Knight mentions that the original idea for the Bumblebee film came from Steven Spielberg, to Smith's incredulity, and says that the movie's (and trailer's) tone was similarly inspired by Spielberg.

Extended jorts banter between Smith and Cena.

(To Cena) You've joined this movie, but have you also joined a larger universe of movies?
Cena: "Just because of the subject matter, there's no way that I can say no. I can't say much more than that, just because of the things I had to sign. [...] I will say this. What drew me to this, and what drew me to want to be involved with the universe, not only was [Knight] but how passionately he feels about story. [...] I'm really excited to be part of a wonderful story."

Smith speculates on the possibility of an extended universe, beyond even just Transformers, and Cena agrees wholeheartedly with the idea. Sneaky joke about M.A.S.K. slipped in there?

(To Lendeborg) What was it like jumping into an up-and-running franchise, but a new development of it?
Lendeborg: "Obviously I had a bit part in Spider-Man, but after that I moved on to Alita: Battle Angel [...] I think all those things kind of prepared me to be more of a crucial role in one of these big franchises."

Some conflict as each interviewee considers themselves the Megan Fox of their respective fields. "We're all trying to be Megan Fox."

Knight is thrilled at the "very positive" reaction to the trailer, and hopes audiences enjoy the film when it drops!

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Courage: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD ROCKET Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 G2 Deluxe 2022 New"
ROAD ROCKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEVCON Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-44 Deluxe Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DEVCON Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON