This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Animated Standees Appearing in US

Postby Va'al » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:34 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Showing up in the US, after the commercial cut-outs for stores selling the toys, we're starting to see the same promotional material appear in cinemas and theatres for the Transformers Bumblebee Movie - and thanks to a short clip from Twitter user Octovaitor, we have an close up look at one of the animated ones too!

You can check out the clip below, as Bumblebee moves its illuminated blue eyes in the standee, over the title of the movie and the 'Christmas' release date bracket. Give it a look, as well as the official render of the same image, and join the conversation about the movie in the Energon Pub Discussion Boards!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Discussion Thread

Postby Darth-Badguy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:46 pm

[youtube] https://youtu.be/ooU2hS4NRpQ [/youtube]

I saw one of the displays at the Century City AMC in Los Angeles last night. It’s big, probably the size of a pickup truck. I think the eyes are a little video screen.

Sorry the escalator’s in the shot, it was too close to avoid.
Darth-Badguy
Mini-Con

Postby Deadput » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:48 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoDSWF4hnn0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1r563gsd5p2xi

So I guess this confirms the rumors of the Cybertron scenes.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Autobot N » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:25 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
So, um...
Soundwave.jpeg
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Soundwave and Optimus Prime Featured in Teaser for next Bumblebee Movie Trailer

Postby william-james88 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Transformers fans rejoice! Not only do we have news that a new trailer for the Transformers: Bumblebee movie will be up soon, but we know that it will confirm all the rumours we have been hearing regarding the war on Cybertron scene. In fact a teaser for the trailer was released in various places online (here is one on Instagram or instance) and in this teaser we see Optimus Prime, both as a hologram and in a Cybertronian war scene, as well as Soundwave ejecting Ravage. And every single frame looks just like what G1 fans always wanted in a live action movie. We thank Deadput for sending this our way.

Another teaser trailer was released, centering more around Bumblebee and his ability to hide.

Also, Darth-Badguy sent us a video of the Bumblebee cut out advertisement currently found in movie theatres. Stay tuned for the full trailer which should hit the 24th.

Darth-Badguy wrote:

I saw one of the displays at the Century City AMC in Los Angeles last night. It’s big, probably the size of a pickup truck. I think the eyes are a little video screen.

Sorry the escalator’s in the shot, it was too close to avoid.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4469
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Autobot_Benz » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:44 pm

Motto: "What is the point of growing up if you can't act childish sometimes"
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
See what happens when you get rid of the ruiner of franchises Micheal Bay you get a decent transformers movie. holy crap that soundwave though.
Autobot_Benz
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 4

Postby Quantum Surge » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:56 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
You know, I was seriously hoping that the G1 references would stop at Bumblebee's appearance and Blitzwing looking like Starscream. Seeing Optimus and Soundwave on Cybertron makes me feel they are part of a video game. No, that's too generous; these designs look like the uninspiring G1-washing redesigns that purists have to make as if they feel their childhood has to be replicated 24/7 no matter what. Okay, Bumblebee I can get past by since they want him to be younger (though out of place next to TLK's WWII scenes). Optimus should have looked like his Protoform toy. Soundwave feels like the TF version of overly praising Boba Fett. There's no friggin way that these designs would blend in with the movie designs we've seen since 2007. I don't care if people think I'm not a real TF fan just because I don't like G1 (I like G1 when it's minding its own business and not making other shows try to be like it). This inconsistency between Cybertron and movie designs has got to be as bad, if not worse, than the inconsistency between the WFC and Prime designs, yet people will get praise for it because IT's MUH NOSTALGIA!!!!! :-x

Then again, people think the MCU Hulk turning from a no-nonsense powerhouse in his solo movie to becoming a coward and immature child in Laffalok and Infinity Cash Grabs is character development. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:22 am

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE.

...AND IT'S NOT WATERMELONE INSIDE A WATERMELONE.

Quantum Surge wrote:You know, I was seriously hoping that the G1 references would stop at Bumblebee's appearance and Blitzwing looking like Starscream. Seeing Optimus and Soundwave on Cybertron makes me feel they are part of a video game. No, that's too generous; these designs look like the uninspiring G1-washing redesigns that purists have to make as if they feel their childhood has to be replicated 24/7 no matter what. Okay, Bumblebee I can get past by since they want him to be younger (though out of place next to TLK's WWII scenes). Optimus should have looked like his Protoform toy. Soundwave feels like the TF version of overly praising Boba Fett. There's no friggin way that these designs would blend in with the movie designs we've seen since 2007. I don't care if people think I'm not a real TF fan just because I don't like G1 (I like G1 when it's minding its own business and not making other shows try to be like it). This inconsistency between Cybertron and movie designs has got to be as bad, if not worse, than the inconsistency between the WFC and Prime designs, yet people will get praise for it because IT's MUH NOSTALGIA!!!!! :-x

Then again, people think the MCU Hulk turning from a no-nonsense powerhouse in his solo movie to becoming a coward and immature child in Laffalok and Infinity Cash Grabs is character development. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

I find it great how I'm a young TF fan, and even I was almost hitting my head on my ceiling I was jumping so high out of excitement to see Soundwave like this. And I see someone most likely older than me reeing at it like someone just threw eggs at their car. Sorry brudda, but ain't nobody ruining my happiness right now. (And yes, I know proper usage of grammar.)
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:43 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
That footage fills me with absolute dread. Keep that G1-stuff out of my movieverse, cheers. Those scenes don't even gel. It's like it flips to some video game and back again.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Deadput » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:55 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote: Keep that G1-stuff out of my movieverse, cheers.

Isn't it a little late for that?

What are they gonna do just suddenly take it out of the movie? Go back in time to change it?

As much as I like the previous films we have had 5 films for us, I think it's time for a little fanservice for those who haven't had a live action version of the G1 designs.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:03 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:That footage fills me with absolute dread. Keep that G1-stuff out of my movieverse, cheers. Those scenes don't even gel. It's like it flips to some video game and back again.

If you consider that AoE and TLK opted for more smooth and humanoid designs, this actually fits. I admit I was confused at first, but once I realized it was real I was so so happy.

People, this is a reboot. Call it that or not, they're TRYING to break continuity of design. Remember when Marvel redesigned Hulk in the MCU? Yes Tony Stark appeared in The Incredible Hulk, and just like with this Transformers movie, Marvel intentionally forgot about that movie's ideas and designs WITHOUT ruining the plot continuity too much, EVEN with the change of an actor for Bruce Banner. I think a series of giant TRANSFORMING METAL ROBOTS who can CHANGE THEIR DESIGNS PURPOSEFULLY makes MUCH more sense to experiment with, and can work beautifully.

Plus this is an incredible way to kickstart the possibility of successful Transformers movies once again by adding LITERAL familiar faces to make jaded fans to the movies become more curious, AND to draw many new fans into the brand as a whole by giving them a big screen representation (or remake) of that original cartoon in a way. It works, and it works beautifully, regardless of everyone who don't want their pissing and swearing messes of metal to be touched with the ichiness of those horrrrribly outdaaated Saturday morning caartewwns. :-B (And yes, I do enjoy SOME of the movie designs. Hell, I loved Dark of the Moon.)

Also shatup, Astrotrain looks awesome. Image

Deadput wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote: Keep that G1-stuff out of my movieverse, cheers.

Isn't it a little late for that?

What are they gonna do just suddenly take it out of the movie? Go back in time to change it?

As much as I like the previous films we have had 5 films for us, I think it's time for a little fanservice for those who haven't had a live action version of the G1 designs.

Preach it.
Last edited by DedicatedGhostArt on Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Agent 53 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:05 am

How about we wait to judge the cybertron shots until we have proper images, not screenshots from a 2 second scene of the trailer, I personally like the look of Soundwave and Ravage.

Also what the heck is going on?

For 5 films we've heard the fandom complain about Bayverse designs and wanting more G1 elements, now we're getting it and people are complaining about that as well!!!???

I don't even get it in the first place, I don't just like, G1, or the movies, or the UT etc, I love Transformers as a whole, sure there are some less good bits (Kiss Players, Energon etc) but I just love the whole franchise, we get enough rivalries with other franchises on the Internet (we in general, I do not know, offhand, any particular rivalries the TF fandom suffers from), why are we divided within our Fandom?
Agent 53
Minibot

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:09 am

It just feels like it's trying to reward all those agressively obnoxious movie-hater G1 fans who I've had to defend my love of the movieverse stuff for the past 11 years to. Had to mute/block quite a few twitter folk over the years when i posted stuff i love about the films and it's toys.

I sure hope Soundwave doesn't turn into a tape deck cos i never understood the whole mass-shifting nonsense and why all TFs couldn't just grow or shrink whenever the situation calls for it.

But yeah, whatever.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:14 am

Agent 53,

You have hereby been promoted to the position of "Chief Fan Intelligence Officer". Your paperwork and information are on your desk. Welcome to the big ranks. You've done well.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby blackeyedprime » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:21 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Damn, I'm probably paying money to be disappointed again, Soundwaves looking Gundamish and Ravage looks like the Energon version or near enough. The scenes do look as they belong to a different movie and don't really tie in with the Baynus designs but it's about time they had the charcaters being themselves on the screen rather than failed retellings or cash ins. Just hope the script is up to scratch and the ideas that they borrow are executed as good as the source material (too much to hope that they could introduce new good material at this point).

Definitely got the feeling of 'Help Me, Opti1, you are my only hope' From the hologram scene so I'm expecting some of the film to be as bad as parts of the others.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:38 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
blackeyedprime wrote:Damn, I'm probably paying money to be disappointed again, Soundwaves looking Gundamish and Ravage looks like the Energon version or near enough. The scenes do look as they belong to a different movie and don't really tie in with the Baynus designs but it's about time they had the charcaters being themselves on the screen rather than failed retellings or cash ins. Just hope the script is up to scratch and the ideas that they borrow are executed as good as the source material (too much to hope that they could introduce new good material at this point).

Definitely got the feeling of 'Help Me, Opti1, you are my only hope' From the hologram scene so I'm expecting some of the film to be as bad as parts of the others.

I liked energon Ravage though...

Also I feel the need to point out that what made the first five movies what they were, wasn't just Bay but it was the writers (Bay does get the full responsibility though for Revenge of the Fallen, with the writers being on strike and paramount wanting the movie done). Bumblebee success depends on the quality of the ideas put forth from the writers room (their only idea) and the director. Like it or not but Bay did deliver trucks full of money to paramount (and Hasbro).

Now then, onto the footage. I liked the bit with Charlie and Bee on the beach, it was a good connection with the pair. As for the Cybertron stuff, it was what it was. I'm not a big fan of G1 unless it's doing its own thing away from the original G1 (aka IDW G1). So far this is just fan service. I suspect how well the movie does will determine its status as a prequel it a full on reboot with familiar elements (Sector 7, All spark). I'll reserve full judgement for the movie when I actually sit down and watch it.

One last thing, about the divided fandom comment. I want us to be a united fandom, I believe there's always more that unites us then divides but we still have to allow for the fact that we all aren't going to like the same thing. What truly divides us is how we act to those who don't like what we do. We need to respect the opinions of others (unless they are sprouting false facts but I digress). Liking these new designs is subjective, nothing more or less.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby blackeyedprime » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:44 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Carnivius_Prime wrote: I sure hope Soundwave doesn't turn into a tape deck cos i never understood the whole mass-shifting nonsense and why all TFs couldn't just grow or shrink whenever the situation calls for it.

But yeah, whatever.

It is likely he will if he makes it to earth (I've called the end of this film since the get go, it's almost as predictable as AVP). If the mass shifting 'all spark cube' nonsense that was badly lifted & portrayed (also never really existed until Beastmachines), gets left out it will make me a bit more confident in the new direction of the Bee Film and further films.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Speed: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:54 am

The Allspark was the only time I actually LIKED the mass-shifting thing cos it wasn't an actual Transformer or sentient being and rather a 'magical mystical object thingy' that could get away with it. And it was kind of a neat effect too.

think me done with this topic at least until more substantial news comes out... or maybe even until i see the film. enjoy.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Nemesis Primal » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:21 am

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
...oh my god, it almost looks like Fall of Cybertron, I had to do a double take upon looking at Prime to make sure it wasn't one of the FoC game models.

That means I love it. That game is still one of my favorite pieces of TF fiction and one of my favorite depictions of Cybertron itself and the combat that actually took place there before Earth, and these G1-ish FoC-ish designs look like they actually transform, and aren't just giant walking masses of shapeless metal like some past movie designs (I'm looking at you, all the Megatron designs).

Also I don't think a G1-styled Soundwave has ever looked more menacing or caused more excitement from standing in place before, at least in my opinion, and yay, Decepticons doing stuff and not getting killed by Bumblebee after 2 encounters (I know he isn't likely to do that in this film, given his general state of being, but I'm still not over Stinger).

Carnivius_Prime wrote:The Allspark was the only time I actually LIKED the mass-shifting thing cos it wasn't an actual Transformer or sentient being and rather a 'magical mystical object thingy' that could get away with it. And it was kind of a neat effect too.

I will absolutely agree with you on that, I've never been a fan of the mass shifting alt-mode stuff. That's a good part of why I prefer my favorite Megatrons, Soundwaves, and Shockwaves to follow their more recent alt mode patterns of tanks and armored trucks and flying things and such instead of guns and tape decks small enough to be held. The only acceptable exceptions are Astrotrain and Broadside, but I'd like to think it's specifically something those two respectively can do because they're Triple-Changers with massive alt modes and because they only ever get BIGGER. The cosmic source of all sentient robot life should totally be able to reconfigure itself to suit it's purposes though.

Also yes, there should overall be more uniting and less fighting. Difference in opinions is to be expected, but being a G1-er or not a G1-er shouldn't be an insult, let people like what they like. This whole franchise is literally about things/individuals changing (in more ways than one), let change happen for better or for worse.

...okay I need sleep now.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Deadput » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:25 am

Agent 53 wrote:

For 5 films we've heard the fandom complain about Bayverse designs and wanting more G1 elements, now we're getting it and people are complaining about that as well!!!???

Dude it's just two completely different groups of people.

There are a lot of fans not everyone agrees on the same thing.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:37 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Deadput wrote:
Agent 53 wrote:

Dude it's just two completely different groups of people.

There are a lot of fans not everyone agrees on the same thing.

Exactly.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Prowl4 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:47 am

Weapon: Ionic Blaster
This movie has no idea what it wants to be. Lacks any continuity with Bay's movies with story and design being very messy.

Honestly it smells like this went into production before the last knight hit the public with an actual link to those movies and somebody has decided to hit the reset button very poorly and ill timed during the reception of TLK to affect this movie.

If it was linked to the Bay transformers fine make it so but if you're changing everything about it just call it a brand new movie in a brand new universe and spurt out all of the g1 designs you want. This looks so incoherent. Easy pass.
Looking to swap a takara Titan class fortress maximus head for a Hasbro US retail Titan fortress maximus head.

Would alternatively buy a Hasbro US retail fortress maximus head on its own if anyone had one for sale.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned
News Credits: 2
Firepower: 7

Postby Prowl4 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:50 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:It just feels like it's trying to reward all those agressively obnoxious movie-hater G1 fans who I've had to defend my love of the movieverse stuff for the past 11 years to. Had to mute/block quite a few twitter folk over the years when i posted stuff i love about the films and it's toys.

I sure hope Soundwave doesn't turn into a tape deck cos i never understood the whole mass-shifting nonsense and why all TFs couldn't just grow or shrink whenever the situation calls for it.

But yeah, whatever.

The same heads hate Bay but are slurping up the girl actually naming bumblebee. It's dirt.
Looking to swap a takara Titan class fortress maximus head for a Hasbro US retail Titan fortress maximus head.

Would alternatively buy a Hasbro US retail fortress maximus head on its own if anyone had one for sale.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned

Postby Deadput » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:54 am

Prowl4 wrote:The same heads hate Bay but are slurping up the girl actually naming bumblebee. It's dirt.

Like it makes any sense for his name to be Bumblebee in the first place.

Regardless if a concept or idea sounds bad the only thing hat matters is the execution of said idea.

You should probably have an open mind and see the movie first before proclaiming it to be dirt.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Prowl4 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:56 am

Deadput wrote:
Prowl4 wrote:The same heads hate Bay but are slurping up the girl actually naming bumblebee. It's dirt.

Like it makes any sense for his name to be Bumblebee in the first place.

Regardless if a concept or idea sounds bad the only thing hat matters is the execution of said idea.

You should probably have an open mind and see the movie first before proclaiming it to be dirt.

Here's one of the fan girls. Dirt.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINER MEGATRON + SENATOR RATBAT Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
MINER MEGATRON + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON