This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Discussion Thread

Postby Stryker P28 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:53 am

Motto: "If it has life,it could be hostile"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
I got images of the bee coloring book. I really like how they put some images with wings and some dont
Attachments
IMG_20181121_105219.jpg
Gamer Guy who likes Transformers
Stryker P28
Mini-Con
Watch Stryker P28 on YouTube
Alt Mode: 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: ???
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Postby YRQRM0 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:12 pm

Dang, I would love to go to this but can't that day :/
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10

News on Bumblebee Appearing in NASCAR, Loot Crate, a Santa Clause Parade and Books on Amazon

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:00 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
With the Transformers Bumblebee movie coming in just one month (to the day), the marketting campaign is picking up some major steam. Bumblebee, in his film look, is appearing in as many places as possible. He was part of the Toronto Santa Clause parade in both his robot and car mode on a float.

Bumblebee will also be part of next month's loot crate along with merchandize from Dungeons and Dragons, Fallout and more (all in th same crate).

In more car related news, Bumblebee is part of Gamestop's advertizing on Christopher Bell's NASCAR racecar. He even included a video of the new adverts being applied to the car which you can see here.

Lastly, we have not one but two Bumblebee related books now on Amazon for anyone to purchase.
There is the Junior Novel and the Passport to Reading Level 2 book A New Car for Charlie.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Emerje » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:33 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
LootCrates are 50% off right now including half off the shipping making the crate only $12.50 plus tax. Worth taking a chance.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:42 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
I just got tickets to Bumblebee opening night (20th). I’m so freaking excited!!! :DANCE:

https://youtu.be/1wgdqNGmMaU
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Lunatic Prime » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:33 am

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
At 0:19 this is either his version with Cybertronian alt mode parts or a third Earth based alt mode in this movie.

*EDIT:
Somebody in the comments section told me IT IS his Cybertronian form.
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10+

Bumblebee's Cybertronian Mode Shown in a New Movie Trailer + Play-Doh Trailer

Postby william-james88 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:12 am

Fellow Seibertronian Lunatic Prime has posted an new international trailer/TV Spot for the upcoming Bumblebee movie which show us a new shot of the titular character in a new form. It appears to be Cybertronian, similar to the hologram we see Shatter show John Cena in previous trailers.
Let us know what you think and how that would fit within the film, especially since we already know he is a Jeep before turning into a Beetle.

Lunatic Prime wrote:At 0:19 this is either his version with Cybertronian alt mode parts or a third Earth based alt mode in this movie.

*EDIT:
Somebody in the comments section told me IT IS his Cybertronian form.

Also we have the original Bumblebee trailer rendered in Play-Doh. It is available on both youtube and Facebook.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Bumblebee Movie Generation One G1 Featurette with More Optimus Prime Scenes

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:46 pm

A big part of the anticipation for the upcoming Bumblebee film is the Generation One inspired designs and sequences. Paramount is well aware of this fan pleasing change to the designs and have made a feature for us. We see many cast members, the director and designers talk of Generation One designs and wanting to make these characters more remenescent of the design 80s fans are more familiar with. We get nice 360 shots of both Optimus Prime and Bumblebee as well as new shots of the Cybertron sequnce featuring Optimus Prime, in a shot very similar to his heroic jump in the 86 Transformers film.

william-james88
News Staff

Transformers: Bumblebee Merchandise Bonanza! #jointhebuzz

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:37 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
With the release of the live action Transformers Bumblebee movie now just a few weeks away, more and more merchandise has appeared on shop shelves! We have a run down of the latest ones here.

Official Transformers Bumblebee movie Colouring, Puzzle and Paper craft pages.

Courtesy of the Singapore transformers fan group, Planet Iacon's Facebook page, we have new images to share. These take the form of colouring, puzzle and Papercraft pages. While it's unknown at this pont what these are off, no doubt we'll find out soon enough. The pages consists of drawings of the principal cast of the film, Bumblebee, Charlie and antagonists Shatter and Dropkick. The papercraft models are of the same, sans Charlie.

We have mirrored the images below for your convenience.

Men's T Shirts and Transformers Bumblebee Movie Merchandise Display

This news comes across courtesy of fellow Transformers fan site TFW2005, where a member of their forums snapped this while out. The display was found at a Kroger in Ft. Wayne, Indian. The display is for different Bumblebee themed clothing such as t-shirts and pants. In the original post, prices were mentioned as being $15 for pants and $10 for the t-shirts but there was a possibility of a sale on them as each item was originally marked down from double that price.

Transformers Bumblebee movie 18-Month Calendar found at retail.

Again, thanks to fellow transformers fan site, TFW2005, we've got our first sighting of the Official Transformers Bumblebee movie 18-Month Calendar at retail.

The calendar features various pictures of Bumblebee and villain Dropkick, who is only seen with his muscle car alt mode kibble.

The calendar was found in Go! Calendars & Games store in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and was retailing for $15.

What do you think about these products? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Panel at CCXP 2018 in Brazil #jointhebuzz

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:07 pm

Following on from the Transformers Bumblebee Bonanza of merchandise and the G1 Featurette, we bring you news that Paramount are putting together on a panel at the Brazilian CCXP 2018 convention! This comes to us via fellow Transformers fan site, TFW2005.

In attendance at this panel is the following:

Lorenzo di Bonaventura – Producer of the live-action films.
Paolla Oliveira – Voice of Decepticon Shatter for the Portuguese dub.
Guilherme Briggs – The voice of Optimus Prime in Brazil.

The CCXP 2018 convention itself is held from December 6th to December 9th in Sao Paulo, Brazil. lThe panel will be held at the Cinemark XD Thunder Auditorium, on December 6th from 3:30 p.m to 4:30 p.m.

Do you live in Brazil or contemplating travelling to this event? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Books Found At Retail. #jointhebuzz

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:18 am

Thanks to a sighting from Seibertron's own D-Maximus_Primal, we have a confirmed sighting of two Bumblebee movie books.

The books are Transformers Bumblebee: The Junior Novel and Transformers Bumblebee: A New Car for Charlie. These books have been written with the younger reader in mind, to help immerse them in the joy of reading. These were found at Bradley's Books in Dubois, PA.

About Transformers Bumblebee: A New Car for Charlie:

Bumblebee is back in this all new action-packed leveled reader!

On the run in the year 1987, Bumblebee finds refuge in a junkyard in a small California beach town. Charlie, on the cusp of turning 18 and trying to find her place in the world, discovers Bumblebee, battle-scarred and broken.

Passport to Reading Level 2

About Transformers Bumblebee the junior novel:

Bumblebee is back in this all-new action-packed junior novel!
On the run in the year 1987, Bumblebee finds refuge in a junkyard in a small California beach town. Charlie, on the cusp of turning 18 and trying to find her place in the world, discovers Bumblebee, battle-scarred and broken.
Features an 8-page full-color insert with scenes from the movie!

What do you think of these? Know any young readers who would be thrilled for these? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Actor Voicing Bumblebee in Upcoming Live Action Film Revealed #jointhebuzz

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:05 pm

Here is a massive spoiler, Bumblebee has a speaking role in the movie. While he will be beeping and buzzing throughout most of it, it seems he will be speaking at some aprts, like in the begining or on the Cybertron sequence. Producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura spoke with IGN to reveal this exclusive info, also confirming that Bumblebee's mythology is being reset with this film.

"Since we were approaching this as an origin story, we felt that it was appropriate that you got to hear his voice," di Bonaventura said of the character who thus far has only been able to communicate using existing media. "That’s the simple logic that we employed. The longer term implication of that is different. But the short-term implication of that is, since we really are resetting the mythology, essentially, of who Bumblebee is. And so, that seemed to us to be the appropriate, to get the chance to hear what he sounds like."

The voice actor in question will be Dylan O'Brien from Maze Runner and Teen Wolf. Here is what di Bonaventura had to say:

"Dylan has that great quality in his voice of youthful exuberance, and also sort of trustworthiness," the producer explained. "I think those are the two qualities that we wanted Bumblebee to have."
"Thankfully, we’ve showed it to a few audiences, and people seem to think that it’d be right and an appropriate voice," he said. "You never know, obviously that can be a sensitive thing for people. But it turns out, they imagine his voice that way."

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:12 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
*sigh*

You know, regardless of all the inconsistencies we get across the films, with someone like Bumblebee being as big a deal as he is in these movies, one would think that they'd be able to keep his voice about as consistent as the movies' other big deal Autobot, Optimus Prime.

We got Mark Ryan for Movie 1 and ROTF (in a deleted scene), no one in DOTM and AOE, and then Erik Aadahl in TLK. And now, we get a third voice in Dylan O'Brien for this movie.

I know, I KNOW! Voice changes in these movies are nothing new (Hugo Weaving to Frank Welker for Megatron, Sideswipe's two voices, etc.). But it's BUMBLEBEE. The biggest robot name in these movies besides Optimus, whose been consistently Peter Cullen across all of these films. Even some of the lesser Autobots like Ironhide, Ratchet, Wheelie, Brains, Hound, Crosshairs, and Drift have all kept consistency in their voices.

Ratchet alone remained voiced by Robert Foxworth across FOUR movies and he's hardly been any bit of noteworthy as a character in these films.

All I'm saying is, can't they just pick one single definitive voice for the biggest Autobot star of these movies and stick with him for any time that he needs to speak onscreen?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 8

Postby zko » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
Sabrblade wrote:*sigh*

You know, regardless of all the inconsistencies we get across the films, with someone like Bumblebee being as big a deal as he is in these movies, one would think that they'd be able to keep his voice about as consistent as the movies' other big deal Autobot, Optimus Prime.

We got Mark Ryan for Movie 1 and ROTF (in a deleted scene), no one in DOTM and AOE, and then Erik Aadahl in TLK. And now, we get a third voice in Dylan O'Brien for this movie.

I know, I KNOW! Voice changes in these movies are nothing new (Hugo Weaving to Frank Welker for Megatron, Sideswipe's two voices, etc.). But it's BUMBLEBEE. The biggest robot name in these movies besides Optimus, whose been consistently Peter Cullen across all of these films. Even some of the lesser Autobots like Ironhide, Ratchet, Wheelie, Brains, Hound, Crosshairs, and Drift have all kept consistency in their voices.

Ratchet alone remained voiced by Robert Foxworth across FOUR movies and he's hardly been any bit of noteworthy as a character in these films.

All I'm saying is, can't they just pick one single definitive voice for the biggest Autobot star of these movies and stick with him for any time that he needs to speak onscreen?

By the time they are done with him he will have more voice actors than people who have played 007...
"Optimus never disappoints... unlike YOU Starscream!"
zko
Micromaster
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:10 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Also, that IGN article...

After years of being unable to talk, Bumblebee will finally speak in his upcoming spinoff
IGN chatted with Transformers franchise producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura last week about... why it was necessary for the film to finally give the Transformer his own voice.
the character who thus far has only been able to communicate using existing media.
This movie will be the first time Bumblebee's voice is depicted in the live action films.
Yeesh, someone sure didn't do their homework for this.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 8

Postby 15ngcs1 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:08 pm

Maybe because Bumblebee has a youthful voice? I dunno.
15ngcs1
Mini-Con

Postby Deadput » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:23 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon

While I understand your point both of the other voice actors would absolutely not work for this version of Bumblebee because...

A:This is a prequel and he's younger here and designed to be cuter which neither Ryan or Erik's voices are

B: This movie regardless of whether it's a reboot or not is a new direction so why would the new director pick either of those guys?

Erik's lines weren't even intended to be the final Bee for Tlk in the first place but Bay liked the performance enough despite it being pretty mediocre, thank God they didn't go for him.

Ryan works as broken vocal cords older Bee which he isn't going to be either of those things at the start of the film he wouldn't have worked.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Skill: 5

Postby KVO Prime » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:27 am

Deadput wrote:

A:This is a prequel and he's younger here and designed to be cuter which neither Ryan or Erik's voices are

I know, cause for a robot that's been around for millions of years fighting, those 30 years at the end really jumpstarted that robo-puberty? lol..
KVO Prime
Minibot

Postby 15ngcs1 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:49 am

they're resetting Bumblebee's mythology, basically revealing that the movie is a reboot, so 'a robot that's been around for millions of years fighting' is invalid now.
15ngcs1
Mini-Con

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:57 am

I still think that they are waiting to see how this movie performs before fully conmiting themselves to a reboot now. If it doesn't do well, its just got enough links to the 07 movie to act like a prequel. If it does well, then the next film will be the one to fully break from the old continuity. We shall see.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Deadput » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:48 pm

KVO Prime wrote:I know, cause for a robot that's been around for millions of years fighting, those 30 years at the end really jumpstarted that robo-puberty? lol..

On that note why is Bumblebee still considered young if he's millions of years old?

Why hasn't he matured in all of those years until that 30 year gap and then the years of the movies?

These are more reasons why the "million year war" will never stop being the single biggest worse concept the franchise has come up with, it both disregards the passage of time and makes stories even more contrived when they get to Earth because suddenly in a few years the status quo drastically changes.

How do you wage war for millions of years and never get anywhere? That's ignoring the wars that came before which would mean that the Cybertronian history is longer then existence.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby 15ngcs1 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:52 pm

once again, I mentioned that the article said they're resetting Bumblebee's mythology, basically revealing that the movie is a reboot, so 'a robot that's been around for millions of years fighting' is invalid now. They are aware of their huge mistakes and now they're fixing it.
15ngcs1
Mini-Con

Postby 15ngcs1 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:54 pm

Deadput wrote:
KVO Prime wrote:I know, cause for a robot that's been around for millions of years fighting, those 30 years at the end really jumpstarted that robo-puberty? lol..

On that note why is Bumblebee still considered young if he's millions of years old?

Why hasn't he matured in all of those years until that 30 year gap and then the years of the movies?

These are more reasons why the "million year war" will never stop being the single biggest worse concept the franchise has come up with, it both disregards the passage of time and makes stories even more contrived when they get to Earth because suddenly in a few years the status quo drastically changes.

How do you wage war for millions of years and never get anywhere? That's ignoring the wars that came before which would mean that the Cybertronian history is longer then existence.

As I mentioned before, they're resetting Bumblebee's mythology, basically revealing that the movie is a reboot, so 'a robot that's been around for millions of years fighting' is invalid now. They are aware of their huge mistakes and now they're fixing it.
15ngcs1
Mini-Con

Postby Deadput » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:40 pm

15ngcs1 wrote:
As I mentioned before, they're resetting Bumblebee's mythology, basically revealing that the movie is a reboot, so 'a robot that's been around for millions of years fighting' is invalid now. They are aware of their huge mistakes and now they're fixing it.

Even if it's a reboot that doesn't mean there isn't a million year war still it just means there's a reboot to tell new stories.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby 15ngcs1 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:52 pm

Deadput wrote:
15ngcs1 wrote:

Even if it's a reboot that doesn't mean there isn't a million year war still it just means there's a reboot to tell new stories.

We don't know yet.
15ngcs1
Mini-Con

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr G FOIL Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230210 1G (CA) Nakayama"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZK foil trade dress Dynamite Comics JAN247413 1ZJ (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr O 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240119 2O (CA) Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr T 1:25 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230223 1T (CA) Lee + Chung"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr S 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics DEC230222 1S (CA) Action Figure"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ZE 1:15 Foil Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249147 3ZE Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics DEC220423 1C Aragones"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240189 3B (CA) Parrillo (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr Y FOC foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247370 2Y (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr R 1:15 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1R (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics DEC220421 1A MOTU Nunez"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr G foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240111 2G (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr N metal premium Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230217 1N Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr R 1:25 foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240122 2R (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON