This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:51 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
So the Entertainment Weekly website (the same guys who gave us our first look at Shatter and Dropkick) posted an article about which transformers were in the Cybertron battle. (The text contains spoilers for a couple parts, in particular about the fate of a character)

But we got some nice screenshots of the Cybertron stuff, in particular Wheeljack, Arcee, Cliffjumper (You can see for sure that his design is just a recolor of Bee's Cybertron design with addition of a new head) and a bit of Brawn.

Also I didn't even know there was a Teletran 1 appearance till I read the article!

Note: Fun fact in the Wheeljack screenshot you can see Dropkick's cybertron form on a ledge beside a Seeker shooting at Autobots, near Wheeljack's shoulder but above the Autobot soldier (Ratchet I think)

Nice to get some good clear HD screenshots now instead of waiting for the movie to release on dvd/digital.

https://ew.com/movies/2018/12/22/bumble ... ng-battle/

Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby steals_your_goats » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:14 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
I just saw Bumblebee and instead of a long review I'm just going to cut to the chase and say that this is what the movie-verse should've been from the very beginning. This is what happens when a movie is directed by someone who actually cares about the Transformers, rather than someone who's just in it for the money. This has restored my faith in the future of the live action movies.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:04 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Yeah, this movie was amazing. I took the opening scene as an apology for the first five movies. :lol:
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Salacious_Monk » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:09 pm

steals_your_goats wrote:I just saw Bumblebee and instead of a long review I'm just going to cut to the chase and say that this is what the movie-verse should've been from the very beginning. This is what happens when a movie is directed by someone who actually cares about the Transformers, rather than someone who's just in it for the money. This has restored my faith in the future of the live action movies.

The problem with this movie is that the decepticons appear too weak... Blitzwing shot point blank at Bumblebee but Bee did not die...On the other hand, Bee shot Blitzwing once and Blitzwing exploded into pieces...Just because of such a small missile? Again, Dropkick (as a copter) shot at Bumblebee but could not harm it and Bee could kill Dropkick just with a chain?
Salacious_Monk
Mini-Con

Postby steals_your_goats » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:15 pm

Salacious_Monk wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I just saw Bumblebee and instead of a long review I'm just going to cut to the chase and say that this is what the movie-verse should've been from the very beginning. This is what happens when a movie is directed by someone who actually cares about the Transformers, rather than someone who's just in it for the money. This has restored my faith in the future of the live action movies.

The problem with this movie is that the decepticons appear too weak... Blitzwing shot point blank at Bumblebee but Bee did not die...On the other hand, Bee shot Blitzwing once and Blitzwing exploded into pieces...Just because of such a small missile? Again, Dropkick (as a copter) shot at Bumblebee but could not harm it and Bee could kill Dropkick just with a chain?

The size of the missile doesn't really matter when it was right near his head, but I didn't think they were weaker than any of the previous decepticons. I mean in dark of the moon Bumblebee simply punches through Soundwaves head. That's pretty weak if you ask me.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster

Postby Salacious_Monk » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:20 pm

steals_your_goats wrote:
Salacious_Monk wrote:

The size of the missile doesn't really matter when it was right near his head, but I didn't think they were weaker than any of the previous decepticons. I mean in dark of the moon Bumblebee simply punches through Soundwaves head. That's pretty weak if you ask me.

Forget about Bay's crap...Decepticons (which are supposed to be millions of years more advanced than human beings) in his films already became prey of US soldiers...
I just wondered why Blitzwing could not kill Bumblebee with so many shots.
Salacious_Monk
Mini-Con

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:23 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Salacious_Monk wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
Salacious_Monk wrote:

Forget about Bay's crap...Decepticons (which are supposed to be millions of years more advanced than human beings) in his films already became prey of US soldiers...

Cos Bumblebee’s a good guy. He has plot armor.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 10+

Postby steals_your_goats » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:24 pm

Salacious_Monk wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
Salacious_Monk wrote:

That's the power of plot armor. I mean the movie is literally called Bumblebee so obviously Blitzwing was never going to be able to kill him.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster

Postby Deadput » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:03 pm

You do know that Blitzwing wasn't trying to kill Bumblebee with his gun right? He was using some for of Machine gun that shot little bullets to push Bee off the ledge so he could grab and question him.

Bumblebee used a plasma cannon which is more powerful for the intent of killing and this wasn't just "one missile" that one blowing up blew up all the other missiles he had on him which caused a chain reaction to make a bigger explosion.

Blitzwing wasn't trying to kill Bee at the time while the latter was.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Salacious_Monk » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:45 pm

Deadput wrote:You do know that Blitzwing wasn't trying to kill Bumblebee with his gun right? He was using some for of Machine gun that shot little bullets to push Bee off the ledge so he could grab and question him.

Bumblebee used a plasma cannon which is more powerful for the intent of killing and this wasn't just "one missile" that one blowing up blew up all the other missiles he had on him which caused a chain reaction to make a bigger explosion.

So actually Blitzwing was humane and merciful while Bumblebee was a merciless and callous murder... In other words, Blitzwing was actually a good guy while Bumblebee was a bad guy ;)
Salacious_Monk
Mini-Con

Postby Deadput » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:52 pm

Salacious_Monk wrote:So actually Blitzwing was humane and merciful while Bumblebee was a merciless and callous murder... In other words, Blitzwing was actually a good guy while Bumblebee was a bad guy ;)

Heh heh, yeah kinda comes across that way the way I typed it.

I mean more so that Blitzwing wasn't trying to kill him at that one moment, as the film shows after he throws Bee off the cliff (not that Cliff fan fic writers) Blitz goes to finish him off, if he didn't stop to pick him up and monologue he would have surely killed Bee right there and then, good thing Bee is quite the intelligent bugger.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Salacious_Monk » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:01 pm

Yeah, you are right. Bad guys always have too much to say and in the end get themselves killed. Another thing that I was not satisfied was that the movie could have included in the main theme (music) of the G1 toons. That could have been awesome!
Salacious_Monk
Mini-Con

Postby william-james88 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:14 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Salacious_Monk wrote:
Deadput wrote:You do know that Blitzwing wasn't trying to kill Bumblebee with his gun right? He was using some for of Machine gun that shot little bullets to push Bee off the ledge so he could grab and question him.

So actually Blitzwing was humane and merciful while Bumblebee was a merciless and callous murder... In other words, Blitzwing was actually a good guy while Bumblebee was a bad guy ;)

Haha, the way I see it, Blitzwing needs Bumblebee alive, Bumblebee just retaliates and does not need Blitzwing alive at all.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

High Definition Images of Wheeljack, Arcee, Cliffjumper and More from Bumblebee Movie

Postby william-james88 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:24 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Fellow Seibertronian Deadput has helped us out by not only letting us know of these gorgeous new high definition stills of the Transformers: Bumblebee movie's Cybertron scene but also providing a great description of what we can spot. You can check it all below, the still are from EW.

Deadput wrote:So the Entertainment Weekly website (the same guys who gave us our first look at Shatter and Dropkick) posted an article about which transformers were in the Cybertron battle. (The text contains spoilers for a couple parts, in particular about the fate of a character)

But we got some nice screenshots of the Cybertron stuff, in particular Wheeljack, Arcee, Cliffjumper (You can see for sure that his design is just a recolor of Bee's Cybertron design with addition of a new head) and a bit of Brawn.

Also I didn't even know there was a Teletran 1 appearance till I read the article!

Note: Fun fact in the Wheeljack screenshot you can see Dropkick's cybertron form on a ledge beside a Seeker shooting at Autobots, near Wheeljack's shoulder but above the Autobot soldier (Ratchet I think)

Nice to get some good clear HD screenshots now instead of waiting for the movie to release on dvd/digital.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Deadput » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:57 pm

I was originally typing that I thought I might have saw Jazz beside Ironhide in the Cybertron scene since I came across a very clear recording of the Cybertron battle on youtube but watching it again I'm pretty sure it was Wheeljack considering that Ironhide was next to him in his scene, the camera panned so fast the blurred screenshot sort of made it look like Jazz's silhouette.

Could of also been one of the generic Autobots we saw on Cybertron since there is a white one at the front of the group you briefly see during Wheeljack's part that gets blown up when Optimus makes his jumping entrance above the guy.

But speaking of them I think the guy who gets blown up and flips around in the air before landing on the ground right before Brawn's scene was Huffer possibly.

He has the same mostly purple with orange color scheme and he seems to have a big orange back (not as big as the G1 cartoon/toy Huffer but still a bit of kibble that could be the Huffer hood)

Also the blue Autobot that's behind Brawn during his bit actually might be female since her waist, "metal underwear" and legs resemble the more..."shapely" look that female Autobots like Arcee have, I have a good screenshot of that but I'm not going to post them due to site rules and respect to Paramount/Hasbro.

I can't wait for the HD public release so we can scourge the Cybertron scenes for good shots and see if there is anymore cameos.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby hausjam » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:21 am

While these would look aweome in a cgi only full length war for cybertron movie (which I am sure would cost way too much for them to ever make) in this live action universe, they look ridiculous and out of place. It was clearly a hastily done, shameless nostalgia trip.
hausjam
Minibot

Postby Deadput » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:39 am

hausjam wrote:While these would look aweome in a cgi only full length war for cybertron movie (which I am sure would cost way too much for them to ever make) in this live action universe, they look ridiculous and out of place. It was clearly a hastily done, shameless nostalgia trip.

I mean what do people expect digitally created colorful toy robots to look on the big screen?

Like real Transformers?

This is why we had the metal plate "insect" faces of the previous Transformers Bay films because it's less uncanny and unnatural looking then humanoid faces especially ones that are not fully human looking like robots with metal human faces.

This is why that if this is a "reboot" and they continue down that they keep Bee's face as it is since A:It makes him standout from other Transformers instead of having the same metal face as the others. B:It would be less cute if he had a face that was more like Cliffjumper, like this one.

Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:07 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
hausjam wrote:While these would look aweome in a cgi only full length war for cybertron movie (which I am sure would cost way too much for them to ever make) in this live action universe, they look ridiculous and out of place. It was clearly a hastily done, shameless nostalgia trip.

compared to the droids you see in starwars these characters are done pretty well not shameless
and everybody loves starwars and the droids you never hear of how fake and lazy CP30 was done
this is no different to the quality of starwars droids >:oP
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Deadput » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:18 am

Ultra Markus wrote:

compared to the droids you see in starwars these characters are done pretty well not shameless
and everybody loves starwars and the droids you never hear of how fake and lazy CP30 was done

To be fair most of the time C-3PO and R2-D2 were acted using actual on set costumes so they were pretty convincing.

CGI Battle droids and the like I can give you.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:29 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Deadput wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:

To be fair most of the time C-3PO and R2-D2 were acted using actual on set costumes so they were pretty convincing.

CGI Battle droids and the like I can give you.

thats what i was getting at the cgi battle droids were good for starwars nobody really complained
this is no different
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Deadput » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:12 am

Ultra Markus wrote:thats what i was getting at the cgi battle droids were good for starwars nobody really complained
this is no different

I mean I would say that Stat Wars is "famous" for it's bad CG over practical effects and the negative reception to those.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby noctorro » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:42 am

So nobody lost their sh*t when they saw your favorite G1 Characters looking like Transformers onscreen?

It was amazing man, Holy crap, Arcee, looking like Arcee. It's not a shameless nostalgia trip bank whatever. It's Transformers, what a Transformers movie should be about.

The 5 movies we got should've been re-imaginations with their art-house weird designs. And after 5 real Transformers movies. They should not've been the start.

Anyway back to positive. I do feel like this has been decided lateron in the production of the movie seeing a lot of people are sick and tired of Transformers not being Transformers (and more like Skyrim in the last movie). That they chanced back to the roots (where one should start)

Loved it, tuesday going to see it again with the fiance
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:30 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Who said the movie should look like G1 in the first place? I mean it's not like they haven't changed styles at all during the thirty years run, and banking on nostalgia only works for so long.

To settle this, I propose that Hasbro reboot the series with the next film and use a different style completely. Not the one used before, and not this one. The style should be constantly changing as much as the toystgo from one mode to another. I mean Transformers is all about change,why do we fear it so?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Deadput » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:14 am

ZeroWolf wrote:Who said the movie should look like G1 in the first place? I mean it's not like they haven't changed styles at all during the thirty years run, and banking on nostalgia only works for so long.

To settle this, I propose that Hasbro reboot the series with the next film and use a different style completely. Not the one used before, and not this one. The style should be constantly changing as much as the toystgo from one mode to another. I mean Transformers is all about change,why do we fear it so?

To be fair the G1 crowd hasn't had a live action G1 styled live action film yet while we have had 10 years and 5 films of Bayformers so I'd say it's fair to have one more film with this style for them, and with the likely hood Bumblebee doesn't do so well in the box office Paramount/Hasbro are gonna have to since we need a big hit Transformers film for the franchise's future, so it needs to make money and we need 3 things to make it happen.

1: Give the aesthetic that draws in the biggest crowd and hence the most money, that aesthetic so happens to be the G1 stuff over anything else in the franchise. (Is Transformers Prime or Armada anywhere near as beloved?)

2: They need to have a good movie with a good plot and a good ensemble cast, this is where the originality can sort of start to peak without going to far from the G1 image, the best thing to do is have 7 Autobots against another group of Decepticons you can mix up well known characters like Prime, Bee and Jazz with more obscure guys like Hot Shot or Metalhawk same goes for Decepticons, story wise it's best to keep things simple so no end of the world plots or magic Macguffins

3: They need to have a better premier date, Bumblebee going up against Aquaman, Spiderverse, Mary Poppins, etc has probably hurt this movie's sales bad.

Alienating the G1 crowd with both it's unfamiliar character designs compared to their counterparts (Not the aesthetic just that characters like say Ironhide don't look anything like the G1 guy) combined with the over complicated and juvenile save the world plots that's been the plot for all 5 movies is part of why the Bay films stopped working as we have seen with the dropping box office and poor critical reception.

There is no reason why the Bumblebee movie couldn't be a fresh reboot itself, outside of Bumblebee with his design and Sector 7 the biggest things tying to the Bay films is dealt with by the end of the movie, the Allspark and Megatron aren't mentioned leaving their fates open to being dealt with differently in a later movie and the ending has Optimus as well as 7 Autobots arriving on Earth at the end of the film which already breaks continuity with the 2007 film alone.

What other Transformers aesthetic would Hasbro/Paramount even possibly come up with, anything is just going to resemble the "realistic" Bayverse type designs whether they be more "Car wraps around the Transformers skeleton" or boxy style G1 type looks, that's always been the case Transformers changes how the stories happen and the cast but the actual style of Transformers has never changed that much, it's always the Autobots vs the Decepticons (Or groups with similar roles like the Maximals vs the Predacons) the aesthetic of Transformers only has two different styles:

The original boxy toy like looks such as G1 or the Unicron Trilogy or the more stylized curvy (as well as mostly toy design unfriendly) looks of the movies and Transformers Prime.

Only Transformers Animated sort of denies this by being a stylized cartoon style that is basically a combination of the other two styles and this wouldn't work for a live action movie.

No popular franchise can "change" that damn drastic without losing the audience and it's identity, your idea is possibly the worse thing Hasbro/Paramount can do, yes even worse then sticking with the Bayverse continuity which itself is probably an awful move.

This ideas basically what crippled Star Wars as a franchise with The Last Jedi, because it changed so much and even worse "disrespected" a lot of what came before like Luke god damn Skywalker the hero of that franchise.

The Marvel movies can take what's familiar, change it slightly and make good plots and make that work why can't Transformers?

You change it so much and what makes it Transformers anymore besides robots transforming into vehicles? Literally no other franchise does this.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:35 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Regarding the marvel movies, phase 4 will be interesting to see as there's no more iron man, no captain America, who knows his much longer there will be a hulk unless Mark has more films left on his contract.

Why does this franchise have such issues with change? G1 itself went through several iterations, it allowed itself to change. It's very hard to feel nostalgia for something that never goes away. Also if this movie doesn't perform to expectations, this will become a prequel in all. After all, megs wasnt allowed to be in the movie ;)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr D 1:10 Boom Studios Comics JUN230412 111D"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv ENDLESS SUMMER Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics JUN231429 Tango"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr T FOC Dynamite Comics 2023 FEB238439 5T (CA) Haeser 231208R"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #135 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221729 135B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA)Eastman"
TMNT #135 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr L 1:30 action figure Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220594 2L"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #54 1:10 Boom Studios Comics 2020 JUL200907 MMPR"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #29 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAY221572 29RI (W/A) Sakai (CA) Cullum"
USAGI YOJIMBO #29 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #4 Cvr B Dynamite Comics NOV230232 4B GPK"
NEW!
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr P FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC237791 12P (CA) Haeser"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics JUN230665 2F (CA)Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #3 Cvr D 1:10 RI IDW Comics MAY231423 3D 3RI Levins"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr G 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230393 4G (CA) Di Meo"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #1 Cvr G 1:100 IDW Comics MAY231444 1G (CA) Albuquerque"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr I 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220591 2I (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr I ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON