This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Discussion Thread

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:46 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Again, it's like how they had to cripple Professor X at the end of X-Men First Class. In case it was a mere Prequel, it would still loosely dovetail into previous canon. To be honest, Bumblebee deserves better than to be lumped in among Bayformers. I hope my First Class analogy does bear fruit.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:47 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Well all they have to do for the next movie is have some time travel shenanigans ;)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:52 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
ZeroWolf wrote:Well all they have to do for the next movie is have some time travel shenanigans ;)

:lol: In the case of Transformers, they don't even have to go that far.

Cybertron wasn't ruled by the Decepticons in Bayformers. The Autobots being a rebel faction, is new canon. One concept, I would be interested to see where they go with.
Ideally it would be nice to keep Megatron off the table for now. I know they couldn't help themselves with the slavishly fan-worshiping scenes of OP God-Bot being a one man army.. Until he got the smackdown by Ravage. But in keeping Megatron offscreen, should these films continue, would be something new at least.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby PadForce » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:22 pm

Saw it today and loved it. The toned-down story was a breath of fresh air compared to the Bay films, the cybertron scenes were glorious and I really appreciated being able to tell one robot from another. BluRay on instant order. Fingers crossed it does well enough for a sequel.
PadForce

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:55 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I hope to go see this again tomorrow, it rules. The 2 coworkers/friend who went with me are still buzzing about it too.

I've also come to terms at least with Wheeljack's design. That look is fantastic for him. I love it. I feel like Wheeljack is one of those characters where variations on his original design keep making him look better, and you can't really misstep with it, even in live action.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Bumblebee Movie sends a special New Year's message in Japan

Postby Emerje » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:28 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
We may be four days in 2019, but that certainly isn't too late to post a special New Year's message from everyone's favorite yellow Volkswagen Beetle, right? To promote the upcoming Bumblebee Movie premiere in Japan in March (that's right, March!) a New Year's video message from Bee himself has been posted to YouTube and Twitter. What the actual message says we don't know, but we'll update when we do. The message is then followed by a full scene clip (in English with Japanese subtitles) where Charlie gives Bumblebee his name.

Have you seen the movie yet? And more importantly do you know what the message says? Sound off in the Energon Pub below.
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby jON3.0 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:20 am

Motto: ""Who you callin' a robot chicken?""
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
I've seen the very first screening, normally in digital theaters, in 3D, IMAX and in RealD 4D. I still love this movie. In fact, the things I didn't love stopped bugging me after my third viewing. The more I see it, the more I enjoy it. I would still love this film even if I hadn't worked on it so I promise it isn't bias. I told my kids that if I could go back and see the 86 film in theaters over and over, I most certainly would. I feel as though this is my chance not to make that mistake again. :) I just wished I could watch it with all my Transformers buddies like all of you. I visited another fan site today that I haven't been on in over 2 years and was instantly reminded of all the toxicity and negativity outside of this site. I don't think I've ever taken the time to thank all of you for accepting me and making me feel like part of the fandom. I joined that other site when I was 15 years old and they are still treating me like a 15 year old who isn't one of them and is unimportant 24 years later. I guess I needed a reminder of why I love this site so much. I truly appreciate all the support and kindness you've all shown me both before I worked on this amazing brand and during. Love you guys! If you haven't seen the movie, you're doing yourself a disservice. :CON:
JON BAILEY
http://epicvoiceguy.com
Follow me on Stardust, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook @epicvoiceguy!
voices of Optimus, Shockwave & Soundwave
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 127
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay
Alt Mode: Ferrari
Strength: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Black Bumblebee » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:40 am

Thanks, Jon! Sorry to hear about the folks on the other site--toxic fans seems to be the "thing" lately for all fandoms, so I wouldn't take it personally. You're good people, and you know it.
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby Deadput » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:37 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
jON3.0 wrote:I've seen the very first screening, normally in digital theaters, in 3D, IMAX and in RealD 4D. I still love this movie. In fact, the things I didn't love stopped bugging me after my third viewing. The more I see it, the more I enjoy it. I would still love this film even if I hadn't worked on it so I promise it isn't bias. I told my kids that if I could go back and see the 86 film in theaters over and over, I most certainly would. I feel as though this is my chance not to make that mistake again. :) I just wished I could watch it with all my Transformers buddies like all of you. I visited another fan site today that I haven't been on in over 2 years and was instantly reminded of all the toxicity and negativity outside of this site. I don't think I've ever taken the time to thank all of you for accepting me and making me feel like part of the fandom. I joined that other site when I was 15 years old and they are still treating me like a 15 year old who isn't one of them and is unimportant 24 years later. I guess I needed a reminder of why I love this site so much. I truly appreciate all the support and kindness you've all shown me both before I worked on this amazing brand and during. Love you guys! If you haven't seen the movie, you're doing yourself a disservice. :CON:

Yeah I noticed some of the more negative comments from Tfw2005 about your performance, shame about that really, but that's life unfortunately.

I will say that your Soundwave and Shockwave voices were great, I don't care much for the standard Soundwave vocoder voice normally because for me it's hard to understand at times even though it sounds cool, nor the G1 cartoon Shockwave voice since he sounded like some boring guy who works at an office instead of a high ranking Decepticon, but your takes on their voices are spot on, with that and good dialogue that your carried out, that alone speaks of your talent as a voice actor.

I would love to hear your takes on Ironhide, Ratchet and any others that you talked about on here and Tfw2005, same goes for the other actors like David Sobolov and Steve Blum, like in a bonus feature or something, honestly I feel that the voice actors and their work for these movies are underappreciated and a bonus feature focused on you guys (including Peter, Dylan, Angela and Justin as well) would be great.

Edit: Quick question, was your take on Ironhide the G1 western voice? I admit I really like Jess Harnell's take but sometimes I do miss the ol voice from Peter Cullen since it stood out among the G1 Autobots and I can't think of any other character in the franchise who has a similar voice where as you have a bunch of similar takes on the young Autobots (Bumblebee,Hot Shot, Smokescreen, etc) or the different takes on the treacherous Starscream voice where as there is only one western Ironhide voice (Besides maybe the RID version but I did not watch that show so I don't know what he sounds like).
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Burn » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:19 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Probably going to see it today, do we need to worry about mid/post-credit scenes or have they stayed off that bandwagon?
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Deadput » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:19 pm

Burn wrote:Probably going to see it today, do we need to worry about mid/post-credit scenes or have they stayed off that bandwagon?

There are two scenes that happen at the start of the credits, but only after the "directed by Travis Knight" part, after those two scenes there is nothing else, no mid credit or end credit scenes.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby jON3.0 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:53 am

Aw, man, I would love to have a copy of the screening where I was the voices for Optimus, Shockwave, Soundwave, Wheeljack & Ratchet (can’t remember anymore if Starscream & Ironhide were in the screening of not?) and Steve Blum as Cliffjumper. That would be so dope!
JON BAILEY
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay

Postby jON3.0 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:00 am

Deadput wrote:
jON3.0 wrote:I've seen the very first screening, normally in digital theaters, in 3D, IMAX and in RealD 4D. I still love this movie. In fact, the things I didn't love stopped bugging me after my third viewing. The more I see it, the more I enjoy it. I would still love this film even if I hadn't worked on it so I promise it isn't bias. I told my kids that if I could go back and see the 86 film in theaters over and over, I most certainly would. I feel as though this is my chance not to make that mistake again. :) I just wished I could watch it with all my Transformers buddies like all of you. I visited another fan site today that I haven't been on in over 2 years and was instantly reminded of all the toxicity and negativity outside of this site. I don't think I've ever taken the time to thank all of you for accepting me and making me feel like part of the fandom. I joined that other site when I was 15 years old and they are still treating me like a 15 year old who isn't one of them and is unimportant 24 years later. I guess I needed a reminder of why I love this site so much. I truly appreciate all the support and kindness you've all shown me both before I worked on this amazing brand and during. Love you guys! If you haven't seen the movie, you're doing yourself a disservice. :CON:

Yeah I noticed some of the more negative comments from Tfw2005 about your performance, shame about that really, but that's life unfortunately.

I will say that your Soundwave and Shockwave voices were great, I don't care much for the standard Soundwave vocoder voice normally because for me it's hard to understand at times even though it sounds cool, nor the G1 cartoon Shockwave voice since he sounded like some boring guy who works at an office instead of a high ranking Decepticon, but your takes on their voices are spot on, with that and good dialogue that your carried out, that alone speaks of your talent as a voice actor.

I would love to hear your takes on Ironhide, Ratchet and any others that you talked about on here and Tfw2005, same goes for the other actors like David Sobolov and Steve Blum, like in a bonus feature or something, honestly I feel that the voice actors and their work for these movies are underappreciated and a bonus feature focused on you guys (including Peter, Dylan, Angela and Justin as well) would be great.

Edit: Quick question, was your take on Ironhide the G1 western voice? I admit I really like Jess Harnell's take but sometimes I do miss the ol voice from Peter Cullen since it stood out among the G1 Autobots and I can't think of any other character in the franchise who has a similar voice where as you have a bunch of similar takes on the young Autobots (Bumblebee,Hot Shot, Smokescreen, etc) or the different takes on the treacherous Starscream voice where as there is only one western Ironhide voice (Besides maybe the RID version but I did not watch that show so I don't know what he sounds like).

It is what it is. No one does a job and EVERYONE likes it. Plus this is the age of internet haters. No skin off my teeth. :D

Of course I did the old school G1 Southern Ironhide! Personally, I was hoping if Ironhide did make it in the movie, they would just have Peter Cullen do it since he was already going to be recording for Optimus.
JON BAILEY
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:38 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Found this little gem today. You might hate Wal-Mart, but this commercial is freaking awesome. Keep an eye out for our favorite yellow friend.

Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:53 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Alrighty, let's see...

The Batmobile from the DCEU's Justice League movie
The Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters (with Slimer inside)
KITT from Knight Rider (and even voiced by William Daniels in this commercial!)
Lightning McQueen from Disney-Pixar's Cars
The Mutt Cutts Van from Dumb and Dumber
The Mystery Machine from Scooby-Doo (with Scooby himself inside it)
The Griswalds' car from National Lampoon's Vacation
A Jurassic Park SUV from you-know-what (with some tiny dinos inside)
Cinderella's pumpkin carriage, complete with stock footage of the Disney theme park meetable character and her coachmen
Fred Flintstone and his car from the 90's live action films
Bumblebee from his new movie
The DeLorean time machine from Back to the Future
Last edited by Sabrblade on Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby galvatron00 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:36 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
jON3.0 wrote:It is what it is. No one does a job and EVERYONE likes it. Plus this is the age of internet haters. No skin off my teeth. :D
I didn’t know human teeth had skin!

LOLOL

Anyone?

No?

I’ll see myself out..

BUT FIRST!! Great job Jon. And I agree, I can’t wait to own that movie to watch it a bunch!! It was a lot of fun in the theater.
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby galvatron00 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:37 am

Ironhidensh wrote:Found this little gem today. You might hate Wal-Mart, but this commercial is freaking awesome. Keep an eye out for our favorite yellow friend.
I saw that last night! There were at least two cuts of the commercial, pretty awesome!!
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:14 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:Alrighty, let's see...

The Batmobile from the DCEU's Justice League movie
The Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters (with Slimer inside)
KITT from Knight Rider (and even voiced by William Daniels in this commercial!)
Lightning McQueen from Disney-Pixar's Cars
The Mutt Cutts Van from Dumb and Dumber
The Mystery Machine from Scooby-Doo (with Scooby himself inside it)
The Griswalds' car from National Lampoon's Vacation
A Jurassic Park SUV from you-know-what (with some tiny dinos inside)
Cinderella's pumpkin carriage, complete with stock footage of the Disney theme park meetable character and her coachmen
Fred Flintstone and his car from the 90's live action films
Bumblebee from his new movie
The DeLorean time machine from Back to the Future

At the very end, a late '70s or very early '80s red and white Ford F-150 pulls in. I swear I recognize it, but can't for the life of me think of where.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby galvatron00 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:15 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:At the very end, a late '70s or very early '80s red and white Ford F-150 pulls in. I swear I recognize it, but can't for the life of me think of where.
Uncle Jesse had one in the Dukes of Hazard I think. I don't think it had red on it though.
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron

Bumblebee Movie 4K, Blu-Ray and DVD releases

Postby Amelie » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:04 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
With the movie having only just made its debut in China - Amazon.com already have the pre-orders up for the Bumblebee movie in DVD,Blu-Ray, 4K and digital formats. The listing doesn't have a release date yet, but the Blu-Ray and DVD editions have a pre-order sale price with 26% off.

The Blu-Ray has already reached #13 on Amazon's best selling Blu-Ray charts, which is good news for anyone concerned about the potential future of the movie-franchise as rumored sequels are dependent on the movie doing well. Have you already placed your pre-order or will you be picking up at launch? Drop us a comment here on the Energon Pub at Seibertron.com!
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1

Bumblebee Movie Does Well for Its Opening Weekend in China!

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:42 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Thanks to an article from Rebecca Rubin of Variety magazine, we now know that "Bumblebee", the latest installment in the live action Transformers series of movies, has raked in an additional $59.4 million USD. The prequel starring everyone's favorite kid-friendly yellow Volkswagen Beetle, opened in 9,180 locations in China this past weekend, putting the total ticket sales generated outside the United States up to $192 million USD. Adding in domestic ticket sales, the worldwide total for Bumblebee comes to $289 million. Bumblebee also opened recently in some other key non-U.S. markets in the last few days, including Columbia, India, and Poland, contributing $1.1 million, $1 million, and $486,000 respectively to that worldwide total. As a bonus, thanks to the TF Thai Fanclub on Facebook, we have a nice look at a new Chinese movie poster, featuring Bumblebee taking on the likes of Dropkick and Shatter, two new Decepticons that antagonize everyone's favorite Autobot scout in his titular movie.

What did you think of the Bumblebee movie? Do you agree with the critics that it's the best Transformers film since the inaugural "Transformers" from 2007? Are you on board with the "buzz" and getting some of the new characters and toys featured in the movie for your own collections? Let us know in the comments below, and keep it tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest news on all things Transformers!
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Firepower: 2

Postby fruityrobo » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:17 pm

of course the one time we have a decent Transformers movie it doesn't do well in the box office

well isn't that just our luck?
fruityrobo
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Watch fruityrobo on YouTube

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:44 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
To put this all in perspective, remember that the production budget for Bumblebee was somewhere between $100 and $137 million USD, according to various sources. While it looks like the worldwide totals clearly indicate a profit, we don't know yet how much additional money was spent on marketing the movie, which is a separate figure from the production budget used to create the film itself. There are other factors that will impact the profitability of the Bumblebee film such as the cost of marketing and the profits from movie merchandise. In addition, there will be sales on DVD, Blu-ray, and digital options, which will add to the total profits for the movie when it is released for the home consumer market later this year. On top of that, Bumblebee doesn't open in the Japanese market until March 2019! Japan is probably the last big Transformers market for this movie, so the total ticket sales will get another bump in a couple of months. It's definitely too early to say the sky is falling on the Transformers franchise, but admittedly, these box office returns are not as robust as in years past.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Firepower: 2

Postby Deadput » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:36 pm

Was on Instagram and came across a user sharing another user's concept art for Dropkick in this movie.

The concept art is from Instagram account conceptbyjosh, which belongs to Joshua Viers who has worked on the upcoming Captain Marvel movie and also Star Wars

Two different rough designs, the first one seems to just be helicopter with no car parts in sight while the second is close to Dropkick's actual design. (Kinda fits my theory that originally that Shatter and Dropkick weren't going to be triple changers with Shatter just being a car and Dropkick just being a helicopter, I have no actual proof for this but with this, the studio series figures it kinda and apparently Bumblebee being chased by a blue helicoptor in the same early screening rumors where we first heard about the "starscream" that turned out to be Blitzwing before the first trailer dropped.)

Edit: looked at the first design again, I see car wheels on his legs but otherwise not much else.

I personally think these would make some sick generic Decepticons, the second as a movie version of the TFP Vehicons. (Having all 4 wheels on the shoulders however seems to make a toy out of that design...problematic)

A coincidence for sure but the second design also resembles what I was imagining Decepticon Battlecharger grunts in my version of the Cybertron sequence that I wrote in this thread a few weeks ago except in Earth mode and with helicopter bits.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsV63GGFnyd/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsWLWRDlnTA/
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Deadput » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:42 pm

Follow up to the last post, Joshua posted a third concept today, this one looks quite Lockdown inspired (whether intentional or a coincidence who knows)

In his own words

"With this guy I was trying to come up with a Decepticon that looked like he could be fast."

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsYbiC-Fva7/

Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON