This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Online in January 2017

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: New 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Online in January 2017

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:42 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Emerje wrote:Doesn't it seem like Primal and Megatron should be flipped? Since when is Primal, the zen naturalist, a chaotic warlord?
In the days before his spiritual enlightenment by the Oracle, Primal lived by the ideal of "Sometimes crazy works!" :P

Or it could just be an expression of how the current Hasbro team thinks so little of Beast Wars.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Kurona » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:43 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I certainly understand Megatron being 'order' because that's how he's portrayed a lot these days, but... Primal being Chaos? If they wanted someone heroic in that category they probably should have had Arcee instead imo.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby shauyaun » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:32 am

Motto: "Nothing is certain but death so live while you still can!"
Weapon: Twin Laser Cannon
SHOCKWAVE FOR ORDER!
:HUNTER: ShaunImage :HUNTER:

Oh also check out my EPIC TF collection
shauyaun
Combiner
News Credits: 12
Watch shauyaun on YouTube
Alt Mode: A super fast and high flying hover tank
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9

Postby Munkky » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:52 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Where exactly do you vote on the site? When I click the link it just takes me to the main Transformers website, I've looked around the various pages and can't find anything about the Power of the Primes vote.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Strength: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby shauyaun » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:58 am

Munkky wrote:Where exactly do you vote on the site? When I click the link it just takes me to the main Transformers website, I've looked around the various pages and can't find anything about the Power of the Primes vote.

http://transformers.hasbro.com/en-us/co ... C51F996F4A

shauyaun
Combiner

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:58 am

Kurona wrote:I certainly understand Megatron being 'order' because that's how he's portrayed a lot these days, but... Primal being Chaos? If they wanted someone heroic in that category they probably should have had Arcee instead imo.
Sabrblade wrote:In the days before his spiritual enlightenment by the Oracle, Primal lived by the ideal of "Sometimes crazy works!" :P

Or it could just be an expression of how the current Hasbro team thinks so little of Beast Wars.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

New 'Power of the Primes' Fan Vote Now Open, Full Bios Revealed

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:38 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
We are dropping by to let all of you know that voting for the next Prime has begun! You can find the vote HERE. We can also confirm for you which characters are in each category:

Honor: Hound, Ultra Magnus, Arcee
Chaos: Unknown Evil (AKA Deathsaurus), Thunderwing, Optimus Primal
Order: Megatron, Shockwave, Star Saber

Full bios have also been provided below. It is especially interesting considering Optimus Primal is considered 'Chaos', which did throw some fans for a loop. The Primal bio also implies he is the King of the IDW colony planet Eukaris, suggesting they are pulling some (but not all, cough Star Saber cough) comic strings into this vote.

You can vote everyday as long as the vote is active as well. So go to the link above and cast your vote! The next Matrix bearer is waiting!

HONOR
These legendary warriors will lead with honor and carry on the noble legacy of Optimus Prime.

HOUND

Function: Autobot Military Scout & Strategist

Traits: Loyal, dependable

Prime Pledge: Hound looks to forge his legacy on a single, straightforward vow: protect all living beings on Cybertron from tyranny.

Quote: “We must remember those that led us here. To turn back now would be to turn our backs on them.”

ULTRA MAGNUS

Function: Autobot City Commander

Traits: Noble, Bold

Prime Pledge: Ultra Magnus has sworn to honor his forefathers and wield the Matrix of Leadership with a sense of duty, justice, and honor worthy of their sacrifice.

Quote: “It is a hero’s duty to continue the fight until the final triumph is won.”

ARCEE

Function: Autobot Warrior

Traits: Proud, fierce

Prime Pledge: Arcee has witnessed the damage done by war. She vows to leave her warrior past behind and embrace a future of unity.

Quote: “I will never stop fighting for the future I know is possible.”

CHAOS
These powerful warlords will stop at nothing to become supreme leader of Cybertron, even if it means creating a chaotic world where only the strongest survive.

UNKNOWN EVIL

Function: To Be Revealed

Traits: Cruel, Menacing

Prime Pledge: This merciless agent of chaos will send the universe spiraling toward an unknown and unforeseen fate. Cybertron will be reborn in the image of this powerful dictator.

Quote: “For empires to rise, that which they are built on must first be destroyed.”

THUNDERWING

Function: Decepticon Aerial Espionage

Traits: Relentless, Sinister

Prime Pledge: Born with a unique spark that gives him a mysterious connection to the Matrix of Leadership, Thunderwing vows to use his ability to unleash unknown powers that lay dormant within the Matrix of Leadership.

Quote: “The Autobots had their chance and failed. Now the power of the Matrix of Leadership will be mine to hold, and yours to behold!”

OPTIMUS PRIMAL

Function: Maximal Leader, King of the Beast Planet Eukaris

Traits: Courageous, Unconventional

Prime Pledge: Optimus Primal heralds the coming of a new age of beasts. Those who follow him know he will keep fighting no matter how big the odds are against him.

Quote: “True strength is having the courage to trust that sometimes crazy works.”

ORDER
"These commanders vow to leave the Autobot and Decepticon factions in the past and unite Cybertron under a new order."

MEGATRON

Function: Longtime Decepticon Leader

Traits: Driven, Immensely Powerful

Prime Pledge: Tired of the war between the Autobots and Decepticons, Megatron stakes his claim on a final act of destruction: tear down the old system and usher in a new era of unity…under his rule.

Quote: “The old ways must fall, and only I have the power to strike the final blow.”

SHOCKWAVE

Traits: Calculating, megalomaniacal

Prime Pledge: Shockwave declares that Cybertron can only be saved through the creation of a strict order, and only he is brilliant enough to be the mastermind behind it all.

Quote: "The rashness of action has led us here. Now is the time that clarity of thought shall rule."

STAR SABER

Function: <span>Autobot Supreme Commander</span>

Traits: Pure, Just

Prime Pledge: A valiant champion of peace, Star Saber vows to wield his mighty sword as a servant of hope who will fight for the good of all Transformers robots.

Quote: “The light of peace will illuminate the path to victory.”
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:39 am

Full nominee bios:

HONOR
These legendary warriors will lead with honor and carry on the noble legacy of Optimus Prime.

HOUND

Function: Autobot Military Scout & Strategist

Traits: Loyal, dependable

Prime Pledge: Hound looks to forge his legacy on a single, straightforward vow: protect all living beings on Cybertron from tyranny.

Quote: “We must remember those that led us here. To turn back now would be to turn our backs on them.”

ULTRA MAGNUS

Function: Autobot City Commander

Traits: Noble, Bold

Prime Pledge: Ultra Magnus has sworn to honor his forefathers and wield the Matrix of Leadership with a sense of duty, justice, and honor worthy of their sacrifice.

Quote: “It is a hero’s duty to continue the fight until the final triumph is won.”

ARCEE

Function: Autobot Warrior

Traits: Proud, fierce

Prime Pledge: Arcee has witnessed the damage done by war. She vows to leave her warrior past behind and embrace a future of unity.

Quote: “I will never stop fighting for the future I know is possible.”

CHAOS
These powerful warlords will stop at nothing to become supreme leader of Cybertron, even if it means creating a chaotic world where only the strongest survive.

UNKNOWN EVIL

Function: To Be Revealed

Traits: Cruel, Menacing

Prime Pledge: This merciless agent of chaos will send the universe spiraling toward an unknown and unforeseen fate. Cybertron will be reborn in the image of this powerful dictator.

Quote: “For empires to rise, that which they are built on must first be destroyed.”

THUNDERWING

Function: Decepticon Aerial Espionage

Traits: Relentless, Sinister

Prime Pledge: Born with a unique spark that gives him a mysterious connection to the Matrix of Leadership, Thunderwing vows to use his ability to unleash unknown powers that lay dormant within the Matrix of Leadership.

Quote: “The Autobots had their chance and failed. Now the power of the Matrix of Leadership will be mine to hold, and yours to behold!”

OPTIMUS PRIMAL

Function: Maximal Leader, King of the Beast Planet Eukaris

Traits: Courageous, Unconventional

Prime Pledge: Optimus Primal heralds the coming of a new age of beasts. Those who follow him know he will keep fighting no matter how big the odds are against him.

Quote: “True strength is having the courage to trust that sometimes crazy works.”

ORDER
"These commanders vow to leave the Autobot and Decepticon factions in the past and unite Cybertron under a new order."

MEGATRON

Traits: Driven, Immensely Powerful

Prime Pledge: Tired of the war between the Autobots and Decepticons, Megatron stakes his claim on a final act of destruction: tear down the old system and usher in a new era of unity…under his rule.

Quote: “The old ways must fall, and only I have the power to strike the final blow.”

SHOCKWAVE

Traits: Calculating, megalomaniacal

Prime Pledge: Shockwave declares that Cybertron can only be saved through the creation of a strict order, and only he is brilliant enough to be the mastermind behind it all.

Quote: "The rashness of action has led us here. Now is the time that clarity of thought shall rule."

STAR SABER

Function: Autobot Supreme Commander

Traits: Pure, Just

Prime Pledge: A valiant champion of peace, Star Saber vows to wield his mighty sword as a servant of hope who will fight for the good of all Transformers robots.

Quote: “The light of peace will illuminate the path to victory.”
Last edited by Sabrblade on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:40 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
I voted Hound, Primal, and Star Saber
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:42 am

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I voted Hound, Primal, and Star Saber
Hey, neat! Me too!

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby RiddlerJ » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:47 am

Curious how this is going to translate to toys. What will the overall gimmick be?
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:53 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Hey, neat! Me too!
Sabr and I vote for the same characters?? Wow :lol:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:53 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
jeez Megatron looks a total dork in that pic.

I ovted Arcee, Thunderwing and Shockwave...

Mainly cos I just want a new voyager-sized Thunderwing. He's one of my all time fave TF characters (well, the Marvel one is) and still yet to have a decent toy. 2010 Deluxe as fine but too small and a lil kibble-heavy with the wings. And he's held the Matrix in those Marvel tales too.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Terrsolpix » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:53 am

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
Translation: vote for the character you want to get a new figure that may or may not have a gimmick shoved in there for good measure.
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
News Credits: 10
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:58 am

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Hey, neat! Me too!
For my picks, I went with the down-to-Earth underdog (pun unintended), the guy from the series that the current Hasbro team keeps ignoring, and the obscure Japanese hero who's never had a Hasbro toy.

Magnus and Arcee were both emphasizing "fighting" too much, Unknown Evil and Thunderwing were too obviously corrupt, and both Megatron and Shockwave have gotten and keep getting plenty of new toys.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Kyleor » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:10 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
Why vote? Bumblebee is going to be the next Prime so the series and toys can keep focusing on him :-P
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:11 am

Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Hey, neat! Me too!
For my picks, I went with the down-to-Earth underdog (pun unintended), the guy from the series that the current Hasbro team keeps ignoring, and the obscure Japanese hero who's never had a Hasbro toy.

Magnus and Arcee were both emphasizing "fighting" too much, Unknown Evil and Thunderwing were too corrupt, and both Megatron and Shockwave have gotten and keep getting plenty of new toys.

For me, I really like Hound and I feel his characterizations through the years make him a very good Prime candidate.

As much as I like Deathsaurus, I like Primal more, and it's time he officially became a matrix bearer.

And Star saber is very similar to Primal. I like the character and I think he also deserves to finally become a matrix bearer. Megatron was a close second, but I think Saber deserves it more
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:11 am

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I voted Primal, Hound, and Star Saber. Arced and Magnus have pretty good figures (so I've heard), Shockwave and Megaton have enough figures, and Thundering and the Unknown Evil (clearly Wheelie) are just too evil to hold the power of a Prime.
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Speed: 9
Courage: 7

Postby shauyaun » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:17 am

It's not about the figures it's about logic!
At least order is
Shockwave is the best candidate since he's the most logical being in the multiverse!
And he answers to no one!
SHOCKWAVE wrote:"Ultimately, I serve only one master... pure logic."

shauyaun
Combiner

Postby grimlockprime108 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:22 am

for what reason did hasbro decide to "hide" the "unknown evil's" identity?i mean seriously.it's not like it was a blacked out shadow.it is very clearly deathsaurus/dezaras in very dim lighting
Follow me on Twitter for Amazon giveaways and updates on my latest customs.
http://grimlockprime108.tumblr.com/
grimlockprime108
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from grimlockprime108 on eBay

Postby Kurona » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:27 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I voted Ultra Magnus, Deathsaurus and Megatron. Not much to it - Deathsaurus was my Number 1 pick from the start and I just didn't like the other contestants in Order and Honour. Arcee and Star Saber actually rank as some of my least favourite Transformers characters lol.

I'm actually kind of amazed they justified Primal's position in Chaos with "sometimes crazy works". That's really digging deep and a huge stretch and I kind of love it. That aside, I really like the idea of him being the king of Eukaris! I sort of wanna see him face down with Cybertron Scourge now...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby leokearon » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:33 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Ultra Magnus because he's a born leader
Primal because That's just Prime
Shockwave it is only logical
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 6

Postby Sigma Magnus » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:44 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
*not voting* :-s
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:45 am

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
I voted Hound, Primal, and Star Sabre.
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby galvatron00 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:12 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Mainly cos I just want a new voyager-sized Thunderwing. He's one of my all time fave TF characters (well, the Marvel one is) and still yet to have a decent toy. 2010 Deluxe as fine but too small and a lil kibble-heavy with the wings. And he's held the Matrix in those Marvel tales too.
;)^ :BOWDOWN: Same vote! I'll do it again tomorrow!

A voyager Thunderwing would be amazing. I'm disappointed I missed out on Thunder Mayhem at the subscription prices.
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #146 Cvr B DC Comics 2024 0224DC002 146B (CA) Putri (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #146 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1055 Cvr A Superman DC Comics 2023 0323DC079 1055A (CA) Fiumara"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #797 Cvr B DC Comics 0223DC171 797B (W) Adams (A) Acuna (CA) Di Nicuolo"
FLASH #797 Cvr B D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman Santa Claus SILENT KNIGHT #1 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0923DC048 1C (CA)Chmidt"
Batman Santa Claus ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #133 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2023 JAN233267 133D (CA) Chew (W) Zdarsky"
BATMAN #133 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #398 DC Comics 1989 (CA) Mandrake (W) Greenberger (A)García-López 230915A"
BATMAN #398 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #141 Cvr A DC Comics 2024 1023DC048 141A (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Jimenez"
BATMAN #141 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #412 DC Comics 1987 (CA) Geiger (W) Collins (A) Cockrum 230915A"
BATMAN #412 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SHADOW OF THE BAT #65 DC Comics 1997 (CA) Moeller (W) Grant 230915A"
BATMAN SHADOW OF T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr L foil DC Comics 2023 DEC222894 1L (CA) Fiumara (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #5 Cvr F 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0423DC047 5F (W) Williamson (CA) Cassaday"
SUPERMAN #5 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #135 Cvr D DC Comics 2023 0323DC050 135D LGY #900 (CA) Dell Otto"
BATMAN #135 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #137 Cvr G 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0723DC022 137G (W) Zdarsky (CA) Quesada"
BATMAN #137 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1067 Cvr C Holiday DC Comics 2022 OCT223311 1067C (CA)Lee+More"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON