This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 13, 2019 5:14 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I feel like Flame Toys themselves have been enjoying these secret Prime repaint reveals. That's 2 in a month with no hints at it prior to the RK pre-orders, and I follow them really closely.

Got my IDW Prime kit last week, hoping to put him together some time this week
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Lore Keeper » Mon May 13, 2019 9:30 pm

I got the IDW Optimus kit, and I love it! Don't know if I need a Nemesis version, but I really do hope they keep putting out IDW models. This is the only official channel we have to see some of our favorite comic Transformers in plastic form. I'd love a Tarn kit. I know they have the large figure, but that's out of my price range.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Tue May 14, 2019 4:18 am

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Lore Keeper wrote:I got the IDW Optimus kit, and I love it! Don't know if I need a Nemesis version, but I really do hope they keep putting out IDW models. This is the only official channel we have to see some of our favorite comic Transformers in plastic form. I'd love a Tarn kit. I know they have the large figure, but that's out of my price range.

A Tarn model kit that's the price and size of these model kits would be amazing! :x
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Tue May 14, 2019 5:15 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Nathaniel Prime wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:I got the IDW Optimus kit, and I love it! Don't know if I need a Nemesis version, but I really do hope they keep putting out IDW models. This is the only official channel we have to see some of our favorite comic Transformers in plastic form. I'd love a Tarn kit. I know they have the large figure, but that's out of my price range.

A Tarn model kit that's the price and size of these model kits would be amazing! :x

Agreed!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby galvatron00 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:09 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
I'm glad I skipped the standard release of Optimus, and I'm liking the Autobot sigils that are included!
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue May 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
I have the regular colored version sitting right here waiting to be assembled. He looks nice! But he should have :CON: not :SG-BOTS: guys! We are getting a SG one, and we can get a SG one of this design too! But use the :CON: symbols!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby galvatron00 » Tue May 14, 2019 4:58 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
If I'm being honest he wouldn't have those Autobot or Decepticon sigils. Combatrons all the way!!
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art

Postby Stargrave » Sat May 18, 2019 5:47 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Fellow Seibertronians, oh my, do we have a feast for your eyes! The new snap together Furai model kit of Bumblebee have shown up on line and to say the figure looks impressive would be an understatement. Do you like G1 Bumblebee best? It’s got that. Do you like Action Master Bumblebee’s helicopter backpack? It’s got that. Do you like a dollop of IDW flavor? It’s got that. Did you like his WWII hammer from The Last Knight? It’s got that! While retaining Bumblebee’s humble size and stance this figure none the less beefs out at the shoulders with a nice set of wheels, giving him a bold heroic frame and profile. Even his hands seem ready to reach down and pull Spike out of danger from the first season of the cartoon. His iconic horns are present but in a slightly more pronounced curve than we normally see in a Bumblebee figure. Unfortunately his Warhammer is not shown but it is pictured in the box art. All pieces are molded in his classic colors and for an unpainted snap together model he really pops. Let us know below what you think of this tribute to the boyish bumbler who’s been there since the beginning. These images come to us from Weibo.

Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby Randomhero » Sat May 18, 2019 9:01 pm

The backpack helicopter isn’t from the classics Bee it’s from the action master toy
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Stargrave » Sat May 18, 2019 9:04 pm

You know I saw the blue and got the same vibe but I thought the aesthetic leaned more towards Classics. How awesome if it turns into a blaster right?
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 18, 2019 9:10 pm

Randomhero wrote:The backpack helicopter isn’t from the classics Bee it’s from the action master toy

Were do you see that written anywhere?

:WHISTLE:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stargrave » Sat May 18, 2019 10:26 pm

No no no, duh, he's right I mixed up my Bumblebees. I don't know how I could when there've been only like, what three, right? :lol:

But Classics it was more of a winged backpack right? See I had Action Master Bumblebee and never got Classics I should have known better. The color's right, and the chopper blades even have those same notches in them like Action Master Bumblebee.

Thanks dude! Or dudette...I mean either way, we coo ;)
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Stargrave » Sat May 18, 2019 10:29 pm

I would even say that Bumblebee horn shape is more like the Action Master 'Bee. Well hell yeah it's always time for some Action Master love!!...wait, that sounded wrong. I mean Action Masters are....there's no digging my way out of this one...this always happens to me... But his head shape is....ok I'm just going to stop now before I offend myself. :oops:
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Emerje » Sat May 18, 2019 11:09 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Really need to see how he looks with his stickers applied, but as kits go he looks pretty good straight out of the box. He really does need that backpack to fix his proportions, otherwise he's super broad shouldered.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby blackeyedprime » Sun May 19, 2019 11:53 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
These kits are way too priceycompared to gundam, but bee may bee the one I pick up. I'm sure the primes and seekers will get discounted at some point with them milking them fir every variant possible.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby Beardy » Mon May 20, 2019 7:53 am

william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:The backpack helicopter isn’t from the classics Bee it’s from the action master toy

On a few sales descriptions.
More importantly, It resembles said action master accessory.
Much like the hammer is reminiscent of weaponry that Movie Bumblebee used (And is referenced nowhere too).
It is a clever idea to release a non transforming Bumblebee with a similar accessory to the old 80's non transforming toy.

Anyway, if it's all about what's written, where did you see it written that it is not a homage to the action master figure?
Beardy
Mini-Con

Postby Stargrave » Mon May 20, 2019 9:52 am

I think out of that entire article to just flatly say hey that's the wrong back pack, may have sounded mildly argumentative or abrasive. And William is probably like me, reflexively bothered by people who make side statements and tends to stick up for the little or new guy. I think it was just casual observation I mean why come here to argue about something as awesome as TF's right? A curt statement can warrant a curt response but you both make valid points I mean if it's not specifically stated to be something then it can be whatever the hell you want it to be. When it's 'styled' after something then who the hell cares just pretend it's whatever you want it to be you know? Like just now, I decided it's G2 Bumblebee. Oh yeah, just did it, cuz I felt like it :D I'm kidding but That's how I roll ;) But, critiques always flow smoother and are better received when prefaced by positivity. That's just science.
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby william-james88 » Mon May 20, 2019 12:30 pm

Beardy wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

On a few sales descriptions.
More importantly, It resembles said action master accessory.
Much like the hammer is reminiscent of weaponry that Movie Bumblebee used (And is referenced nowhere too).
It is a clever idea to release a non transforming Bumblebee with a similar accessory to the old 80's non transforming toy.

Anyway, if it's all about what's written, where did you see it written that it is not a homage to the action master figure?

Hey guys, it's just a joke. Yes, the person who wrote the article said "Classics" when it should have said "action master", Randomhero helped point it out so I went and changed it. And I then made a joke as if nothing had ever happened and it was right all along, with the whistling emoji.

In the end, it doesnt really matter. I thank everyone, the person who wrote the article and the one who pointed out the better comparison.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stargrave » Mon May 20, 2019 12:37 pm

I’m a dork I totally missed it :lol: that’s awesome hahaha
Thanks Will!
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 20, 2019 5:23 pm

I think Bumblebee is my favorite looking one yet. I really love that the hammer is becoming a more common thing with him too, we need more bots with Hammers, like Magnus.

The chopper backpack is also so cool, and I didn't know until just now that it was from the Action master. That is pretty rad and fitting.

Man, he, Thundercracker, and IDW Megs are all coming out together, lots of kits set to come.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:26 pm

Put together my newest kit, the IDW Optimus Prime kit. Love it! the IDW bots look so good, and this kit captured that nicely.

Super excited for the upcoming kits, we have 3 getting ready to hit this month, including Bee, IDW Autobot Megs, and Thundercracker. I really enjoy the kits

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Stargrave » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:12 pm

Dang DMax that looks hella rad! I’ve got to pick up that Megs he ended up being my favorite character by the end of the IDW run. Thanks for sharing dude!
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:15 pm

00Stargrave00 wrote:Dang DMax that looks hella rad! I’ve got to pick up that Megs he ended up being my favorite character by the end of the IDW run. Thanks for sharing dude!

Thanks!

the kits are really good. I really believe everyone should try out one of the kits, they're fun to build and they turn out looking and moving great
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Stargrave » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:17 pm

Yeah how sturdy are they - I mean knowing it’s a model of course I’m not going to throw it off buildings but does it stay together pretty well? And how much did it set you back?
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:22 pm

00Stargrave00 wrote:Yeah how sturdy are they - I mean knowing it’s a model of course I’m not going to throw it off buildings but does it stay together pretty well? And how much did it set you back?

the kits all run around $40-$50 a piece. they are sturdier than the Gundam kits I've built, there are a few parts that might require some glue, but they will move around wherever you want them to and hold up
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #18 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAR230181 18A (CA) Bogdanovic (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #18 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #7 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 APR220233 7A (CA) Aguillo (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #7 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 One Shot Cvr L 1:25 B&W DC Image Comics 2022 1L (CA) Fabok"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 On ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #16 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 NOV220220 16A (CA) Mack"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #21 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 APR230239 21C (A/CA) Booth"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #337 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 OCT220216 337B (W) McConville (CA) Toledano"
SPAWN #337 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr H cardstock Image Comics 2022 1H (CA) Black Sketch"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #26 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0723IM348 26C (CA) Ngu (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #26 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #269 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0823IM432 269A (W/A/CA) Larsen"
NEW!
SAVAGE DRAGON #269 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #267 Cvr B retro Image Comics 2024 0923IM845 267B (W/A/CA) Larsen"
SAVAGE DRAGON #267 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUN220010 1B (CA) Valentino"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #20 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 MAY230276 20C (CA) Williams"
SCORCHED #20 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2022 JUN220012 1D (CA) Valentino"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #22 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAR230143 22A (CA) Bogdanovic (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #22 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON