This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby Stargrave » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:38 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
I don’t know what you’d call me not a purist but definitely an action-figurist I’ve never tried one of those slick Gundams like from Barnes and Noble or even a Masterpiece TF I’ve always just stuck with main brand stuff you know?

But man cool is just cool I don’t care who y’are and who knows if we’ll ever get these styles or even a Tarn in the main line. I could part with like $50 to try one of these out.

And I love how your guys are always guarding your work manuals I had similar manuals on my desk foreveeeer it cracks me up every time ya gotta get your TF going on at work ya just gotta :lol:
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:49 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
00Stargrave00 wrote:I don’t know what you’d call me not a purist but definitely an action-figurist I’ve never tried one of those slick Gundams like from Barnes and Noble or even a Masterpiece TF I’ve always just stuck with main brand stuff you know?

But man cool is just cool I don’t care who y’are and who knows if we’ll ever get these styles or even a Tarn in the main line. I could part with like $50 to try one of these out.

And I love how your guys are always guarding your work manuals I had similar manuals on my desk foreveeeer it cracks me up every time ya gotta get your TF going on at work ya just gotta :lol:

I would highly recommend the Attack Mode Prime, I think he's a fantastic kit, or I would buy the Bumblebee coming out this month, he looks incredible.

And my bots have to guard those books, I spent waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much on those in college!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri Optimus Prime and Power Burst Tarn revealed, Star Saber preorder bonus

Postby notsoalex » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:38 pm

Weapon: Dual Low-Radiation 1 Megaton Proton Bombs
Flame Toy's Facebook page has some new intel regarding their upcoming products! First is the new Power Burst Tarn, limited to 500 pieces, spread across three sources. The redeco itself has some nice, shiiiiiiiiiiny chrome plating! The Facebook description is below.

I am TARN. I am POWER BURST TARN !!!!!!
By using electroplating technology, POWER BURST TARN is presented.

Wild, Strong, Potent...... These are the only characteristics of this POWER BURST VER.!
Extremely limited in the world event 500pcs only! Wonder Festival SH 200pcs, ACGHK 200pcs, D4TOYS.COM 100pcs will be reserved for our great great loyal FANS only! And, it will NOT be distributed via toy shops.

Come and joint our event and buy 1 for your life!!!!

Next is the never-before-seen Kuro Kara Kuri Optimus Prime! The character has been limited to the Model Kits, but he has been given a new unique design for his first toy in this size class. It seems more of the toy will be shown at Wonder Festival 2019, and pre-orders will be going up at the same time!

The war between Autobot and Decepticon is NEVER END !!! The battle is moving to Wonder Festival SH on 8th-9th June, 2019 !

In addition to the extremely limitied [Kuro Kara Kuri] TARN power burst ver, 1st round pre-order will be started for [Kuro Kara Kuri] Optimus Prime !!!!!!!
Who will get win in this battle ?! All of us is in crazy condition ! Are you getting crazy too in this battle !!!???

*** Product is under license approval. Final product may be different from the photos.

Finally, we have a reminder of Star Saber's impending release, but, pre-ordering him from d4toys.com will include an LED light-up eyes function for Star Saber.

[KURO KARA KURI] Star Saber is coming soon!!!
(The blue head LED effect is only available if pre-ordered from D4toys.com)

So, thoughts on these upcoming Flame Toys releases? How about Power Burst Tarn compared to the original? Do you wish to order Star Saber from d4toys now? Tell us this, and more, in the Pub forums below!

Got some news! Contact us here!
notsoalex
News Staff
News Credits: 171
Watch notsoalex on YouTube
Alt Mode: A bad car
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???

Postby Stargrave » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:56 pm

:michaelbay: :BOOM: :michaelbay:
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:21 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
That Star Saber...a commander class toy with that look please hasbro... And a leader Class Victory Leo
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Stargrave » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:24 am

Dude you said Leo and I flashed to a Micromaster Leobreaker that could work as a claw for Galaxy Upgrade. These flame kits are so rad.
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:53 pm

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I like the new kits coming out... most of them anyway...

11-Flame-Toys-Kuro-Kara-Kuri-IDW-Megatron.jpg

The new IDW Megatron looks boss, and so do most of the other kits. Except...
22-Furai-Model-G1-Optimus-Prime.jpg

That G1 Prime is just really bland. It looks like it was made of Playdoh, and is just really boring to look at. There is no detail whatsoever. I do not like it. :evil:

Found these on TFW2005, where you can find more pictures
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:20 am

Is that supposed to be bomber Megatron? That is really nice.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

New Officially Licensed Transformers Model Kits From Flame Toys

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:17 am

Greetings Seibertronians! We bring you reveals from Flame Toys, direct from Wonder Festival Shangai 2019! Also thanks to fellow Seibertron user and News Staff member, Nathaniel Prime for sharing the news with the community!

Flame Toys have been busy tweeting out photos of their displays for the event and the cases are full of all their officially licensed model kits and statues released so far!

The new kits that were revealed include Kuro Kara Kari Megatron! and Furai G1 Optimus Prime! Looking like he stepped out of the cartoon! You can clearly see G1 Prime in the above image with Devesator. Flame Toys also took to twitter to share a new stock image of this new kit.

We also get a good look at their forthcoming Devesator model kit and an even better look at their recently announced Kuro Kara Kuri Optimus Prime, and at the large axe which is only available to customers who preorder!

What do you think of this feast of images? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Lore Keeper » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:14 am

These are all really cool, though personally I'm only interested in the IDW stuff. They are so far the only official way to get those designs in plastic. The Drift model is cool, but is made redundant by the Generations figure. I do really hope to see more IDW original designs in the future.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby First-Aid » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:11 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Soooo...

Codpiece Prime?

Seriously, every single one of their models has Massively Massive Crotch Syndrome. It's vaguely disturbing. I'd love to see a psychologist analysis of these products.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:21 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Devastator is nearly ready for Pre-order, and I am ready. That is what I want right there!

And that G1 prime is as bland as I thought it would be. The "Attack" mode and "IDW" ones are far superior
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Transformers Metal Models by Shanghai Art Model

Postby Stargrave » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:30 pm

Thanks to BB7 Toys at Facebook here are some new images of the officially licensed Transformers 3D Metal Puzzles by Shangai Art Model.

These officially licensed models are made from ultra thin laser-cut sheet metal pieces assembling into a larger metal object 11-18cm long. You know, basically knives.

Using a simple tab-into-slot assembly process these models assemble with no glue, but do require a wealth of patience.

From this staffer's personal experience all you need is a little determination, an electron microscope, a pair of Doctor Octopus assistance arms, a few adhesive medical strips (for yourself) and you too can find the joy of juggling small knives until they somehow assemble into awesome looking metal masterpieces.

There is no current information on their suggested retailer price or their release date, but the release wave will feature the following live-action characters in their vehicle forms:

Ironhide as a GMC Topkick 4500 truck from Transformers 2007.
Sentinel Prime as a Rosenhauer Panther Firetruck from Dark Of The Moon.
Bumblebee in his Chevrolet Camaro Concept from 2017's The Last Knight.
Hound as a Mercedes Unimog tactical vehicle also from The Last Knight.
Hot Rod in his Lamborghini Centenario body from The Last Knight.
And Optimus Prime as a Peterbilt 379 Truck from Transformers 2007.

Check out the images below and share your own tales of woe (or joy) when assembling these mini metal models.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Stargrave
Godmaster

Bluefin Distributor Images of Transformers Furai Megatron and Bumblebee

Postby Stargrave » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:05 pm

Here are some new select views from Bluefin Collectibles of Transformers Furai Model Kits for Megatron and Bumblebee! Anyone not familiar with the name should know Bluefin is the official North American master distributor for Flame Toys. Bumblebee is listed as being 5" with 50 points of articulation, with Megatron coming in at just over 6" with 40 points of articulation. Bumblebee is listed as available now with Megatron due later in July. Both are listed with an expected MSRP of $50.00 US.

Enjoy and share your thoughts about these products with the rest of your fellow Seibertronians in our forums in the corresponding topic!

BLUEFIN EXPANDS LINE OF TRANSFORMERS PRODUCTS WITH NEW BUMBLEBEE AND MEGATRON FURAI MODEL KITS FROM FLAME TOYS

Leading Collectibles Distributor Details New Kits Based On Iconic Characters From IDW’s TRANSFORMERS Comic Book Series; Bumblebee Kit Is Available Now; Megatron Kit Debuts In July

Anaheim, CA, June 10, 2019 – Bluefin, a Bandai Namco group company and the leading North American distributor of toys, collectibles, and hobby merchandise from Japan and Asia, expands its line of Transformers products with a pair of stunning new model kits from Flame Toys.

Based on IDW’s Transformers acclaimed comic series, Flame Toys’ officially licensed releases of the Bumblebee Furai model kit and the Megatron Furai model kit will add eye catching and unique additions to any ardent fan’s personal collection. The Flame Toys Bumblebee Furai kit is available now; the Megatron Furai kit will debut in July. Bluefin is the official North American master distributor for Flame Toys.

Flame Toys Bumblebee Furai Model Kit · MSRP $50.00 · Available Now

The Flame Toys Bumblebee Furai model kit is the 4th release in the company’s line of Transformers Furai model kits. The beloved Autobot hero appears stands 5 inches tall and offers extreme poseability with over 50 points of articulation. The model kit features high levels of detail and simple assembly, making it ideal for beginners, and also an excellent base design for advanced builders to create a custom rendition. Notable accessories include a detachable helicopter engine and rotors. MSRP for the kit is $50.00.

Flame Toys Megatron Furai Model Kit · MSRP $50.00 · Available July 2019

The Flame Toys Megatron Furai model depicts the powerful leader of the Decepticons with a modernized design as seen in IDW’s Transformers comic series. Standing just over 6 inches tall, Megatron features his signature fusion arm cannon and offers exemplary articulation with over 40 moveable joints. Constructed from differently colored ABS plastic injection runner parts and simple a snap-together assembly, the kit is ideally designed for both beginners as well as more advanced builders. The Flame Toys Megatron Furai model kit will debut in July; MSRP for the kit will be $50.00.

More images of both of these products can be seen below.

Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Randomhero » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:21 am

Megatron is looking good aiming his medical case at wounded soldiers. I look forward to getting him
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:44 pm

Randomhero wrote:Megatron is looking good aiming his medical case at wounded soldiers. I look forward to getting him

him and Bumblebee look great, I think we might have the best 2 so far right here
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Multiple Images of Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order

Postby Stargrave » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:43 pm

Just in from Flame Toys' Facebook Page is news of their Kuro Kara Kuri Optimus Prime 04 up for pre-order!

Per the description below there are an assortment of extras and spare parts available depending on how you order. The item is listed for $400.00 US and is expected this December:

"Optimus. The leader of the Autobots, a faction of Transformers who are rivals of the Decepticons. Because of having strong moral character, excellent leadership and strong sense of honor and justice, he is the primary hero of the story to fight for Decepticon leader called Megatron.
We are proud to present [Kuro Kara Kuri]#04 Optimus Prime! Pre-order is started from today! For whom pre-order from our official e-shop, you will get a big Turbo Jet Axe bonus part! Here is product information and some pre-order channels for your reference:
Item name: [Kuro Kara Kuri]#04 Optimus Prime
Size: ~21cm height
Retail: US$400
Estimated sale: December, 2019
Product Description:
- The height of this product is around 21cm. 5 LED units packed in the body.
- Very rich accessories including 2 swords, 2 small axes, short cannon, big sword and 6 pair of hands. You can set any fighting pose easily.
- 3 interchangeable faces are available to present different emotion effect of Optimus Prime.
- Over 100 articulation positions. Some of them are designed with linkage articulation gimmicks !
- Super-poseable with diecast parts for solidity and heaviness!

Official e-shop (with a big turbo jet bonus part): http://www.d4toys.com/index.php

ET-toys.com (Free Japan shipping)No bonus part:
http://et-toys.com/index.php

With bonus part:
http://et-toys.com/index.php…"

Enjoy the images and let us know your thoughts in the forum!

Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:03 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Oh God it looks so good... and it's going to be so expensive :(
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby First-Aid » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:35 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
I shall forever know this one as Codpiece Prime.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:55 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
First-Aid wrote:I shall forever know this one as Codpiece Prime.

Pah! This is Codpiece Prime:
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:08 pm

I really wish these ones weren't so pricey. I wanted but could not justify Star Saber, and this is so ridiculously cool, especially since it is a G1, Movie, and Animated Prime fused into one. I really would like him.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Dorkimus » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:11 am

These are super cool. Too bad that they don't really sell these in Europe. Though I have preordered all the model kits.

Some toys may have a larger codpieces, but at least they are not trying to poke your eyes off with it like this one. But its not really that terrible.
Dorkimus
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Gigantic Douche

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:47 pm

Dorkimus wrote:These are super cool. Too bad that they don't really sell these in Europe. Though I have preordered all the model kits.

Some toys may have a larger codpieces, but at least they are not trying to poke your eyes off with it like this one. But its not really that terrible.

Do you have any of the model kits yet? I have 3 of them and they are fantastic things
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Dorkimus » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:45 am

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Dorkimus wrote:These are super cool. Too bad that they don't really sell these in Europe. Though I have preordered all the model kits.

Do you have any of the model kits yet? I have 3 of them and they are fantastic things

Haven't got mine yet for some reason. Bumblebee should have been out already, but I'm not in a hurry. I have other scale models and miniatures to finish.

The nice thing about those is, that you can build them straight from the box or paint them by yourself and maybe add some extra detail etc.
Dorkimus
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Gigantic Douche

Postby Stargrave » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:18 am

Dude DMax the pics you posted is the reason I’m dying to pick some of these up. I don’t know why but it’s when a fan gets one and poses them just as well as the fancy shots, I’m sold. It’s probably those manuals you use as a background I think it just makes them pop :lol:
Stargrave
Godmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1A 0623IM807 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 1C 1123IM199 (CA) Boss"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr E 1:50 Quintesson Image Comics 0823IM480 5E (CA) Lee 231010Q"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220414 3RI Meugniot"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 1123IM808 (CA) ABEL"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 3D GI JOE 1223IM274 (CA) Petraites + Martin"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS Vol 01 TP Image Comics 2024 1223IM247 TPB (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS Vol 01 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #5 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Hall (W) Hama (A) Perlin 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #5 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Earls"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 JUN230379 3E (CA) Clarke (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230290 2A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI Joe: SNAKES EYES AGENT OF COBRA #3 IDW Comics 2015 (W) Costa 200210a"
GI Joe: SNAKES EYE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 4C GI JOE 0124IM249 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222D"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON