Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby blackeyedprime » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:54 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Looks like Windblade will stand out like a bland sore thumb compared to the other stylised designs, but I guess as long as her bewbs and butt doesnt stick out then yay?

Will be nice to see the model over the picture, only kit I havent liked so far is the Primal but Windblade is looking too close to a generations figure at the mo for me to be interested in it -I'd rather hunt down a hasbro TR Windblade.
blackeyedprime
Brainmaster
Posts: 1293
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:14 am
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby AcademyofDrX » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:22 am

Furai Windblade isn't sexy enough so you'd rather pay $50 extra for the blocky Titans Return figure?? I mean, do what makes you happy, but I don't get your reasoning. The T30 Generations figure is more stylized and cheaper.

I don't think the redesign goes too far enough, but I'm now leaning toward getting it, though I'll wait for the final physical design to commit. I haven't liked how FT has managed their self-inflicted controversy but I'm not personally at the point where I'm going to drop their products.
AcademyofDrX
Combiner
Posts: 443
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Alt Mode: Starfighter
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby blackeyedprime » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:41 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
AcademyofDrX wrote:Furai Windblade isn't sexy enough so you'd rather pay $50 extra for the blocky Titans Return figure?? I mean, do what makes you happy, but I don't get your reasoning. The T30 Generations figure is more stylized and cheaper.


I'm not bothered about Arcee being sexy, she's a bot, I'd just like it to have a little bit of flair and style. The new design does look an improvemnt over it looking too human. The old wings were better and this version doesnt seem to have any stylising that ties in with the other kits until the physical product is shown. I prefer jet vehicles to have working cockpits so TR over the generations figure even if it's going to be pricier.
blackeyedprime
Brainmaster
Posts: 1293
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:14 am
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby AcademyofDrX » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:48 am

Fair enough. I happen to really like the TR figure, especially compared to the early one. It can stand on its own and the alt-mode is more stable, too. I'm disappointed that after starring turns in RiD and Cyberverse she's MIA in WfC so far, but I'm sure there will be another Generations toy before too long, even if it's unlikely for her to appear in Kingdom.
AcademyofDrX
Combiner
Posts: 443
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Alt Mode: Starfighter
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:53 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
I do wonder how a more "G1" classic style would look on a Earthrise Windblade?
"Peace through tyranny!"
Image
"FREEDOM is the right of all sentient beings."
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10926
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:52 am

I think the wings are better. No matter who the TF is, I really dislike it when the alt. mode is practically eradicated from the bot mode. I mean if it can actually work, then it's fine, but the figure shouldn't look like it transforms magically.

But, really? That wasn't the biggest problem area and I think we all know it.
Gauntlet101010
Faction Commander
Posts: 4619
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby Black Hat » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:58 am

Motto: "*Incomprehensible suffering noises*"
Weapon: Black Magic
Gauntlet101010 wrote:But, really? That wasn't the biggest problem area and I think we all know it.

The biggest "problem area" was Frank and chums crying about people liking something they didn't.
The worst Transformers fan ever.
Image
Formerly known as Delta Magnus.
User avatar
Black Hat
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5013
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: Eldritch horror
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:29 am

Black Hat wrote:
Gauntlet101010 wrote:But, really? That wasn't the biggest problem area and I think we all know it.

The biggest "problem area" was Frank and chums crying about people liking something they didn't.

I just think it was badly sculpted there. I get the effect they were going for, but the effect was weird.
Gauntlet101010
Faction Commander
Posts: 4619
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:38 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Gauntlet101010 wrote:
Black Hat wrote:
Gauntlet101010 wrote:But, really? That wasn't the biggest problem area and I think we all know it.

The biggest "problem area" was Frank and chums crying about people liking something they didn't.

I just think it was badly sculpted there. I get the effect they were going for, but the effect was weird.


As a lone figure, it was absolutely fantastic. But as Windblade, it didn't work.
"Peace through tyranny!"
Image
"FREEDOM is the right of all sentient beings."
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10926
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:29 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I think this looks better, but they only really halfway fixed the look. I would have preferred some more body work done and kept the wings as is, they were neat, even if i do prefer this winged look
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19191
News Credits: 1534
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Flame Toys Reveal Updated Windblade Design

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:17 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron users, AcademyofDrX, -WonkoTheSane- and Rodimus Knight have let us knkw that Flame Toys have taken to Twitter to show off the updated Windblade design for their Furai model kit range.

Image

Unlike the previous design, this one retains her wings as as seen on all her over appearances, since she first debuted.

What do you think of this update? Will you be getting her to add to your Transformers model collection? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11040
News Credits: 595
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:20 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Wait. The previous post was not an official news? That took a while.

Well, it's vacation season after all.
"Peace through tyranny!"
Image
"FREEDOM is the right of all sentient beings."
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10926
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby Quantum Surge » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:55 am

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Glad she had her wings so she can still have that Transformer heritage to her, especially since she looked naked without them.
Action Figure Wishlist:

POTP (Optimal Optimus, Dinobots, Rodimus)
Titans Return (Galvatron, Kup, Blurr, Blitzwing, Scourge, Astrotrain)
All the Combiner Wars Aerialbots
MPM Megatron
Siege (Hot Shot)
Studio Series repaints
Arms Micron Breakdown
TFP Soundwave
Ectotron
Universe Cyclonus

My G1 Starscream needs fists. He's the Collection reissue and can't have a coronation without fists!
User avatar
Quantum Surge
Combiner
Posts: 416
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:46 am
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby Rodimus Knight » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:04 am

I'm wondering if the larger wings are the only change or if they did additional ones.
Since Cyberverse had her able to near fully retract her wings, I think it would be cool if they had both sets they designed with this model included.
Rodimus Knight
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 553
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:23 am

Motto: "Forced peace is tyranny unto itself."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
Amazing, she’s still Windblade and still feminine without the unnecessary anatomically correct giant breasts. Genuinely interested in getting her now

Was that so hard?
User avatar
Stormshot_Prime
Minibot
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:05 pm
Alt Mode: All-Terrain Battle SUV
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby Black Hat » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:29 am

Motto: "*Incomprehensible suffering noises*"
Weapon: Black Magic
Stormshot_Prime wrote:Amazing, she’s still Windblade and still feminine without the unnecessary anatomically correct giant breasts. Genuinely interested in getting her now

Was that so hard?

She didn't have "giant breasts" to begin with. Sounds like someone's a closeted misogynist that thinks that female anatomy is inherently offensive.
The worst Transformers fan ever.
Image
Formerly known as Delta Magnus.
User avatar
Black Hat
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5013
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: Eldritch horror
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:35 am

Motto: "Forced peace is tyranny unto itself."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
Black Hat wrote:
Stormshot_Prime wrote:Amazing, she’s still Windblade and still feminine without the unnecessary anatomically correct giant breasts. Genuinely interested in getting her now

Was that so hard?

She didn't have "giant breasts" to begin with. Sounds like someone's a closeted misogynist that thinks that female anatomy is inherently offensive.


My only issue is the sexualization of TF figures. I mean we’re a kids franchise too, I don’t think it sends the right message if the “boy” figures get media accurate figures while female characters must be sexy.

I don’t want to restart this discourse, and I don’t mean to instigate or anything. I can promise I’m not some closeted misogynist (I mean heck I’ve got figures of Lara Croft, Bayonetta), I just believe there’s a space for everything, and I personally believe sex should not be a Transformers selling point.
User avatar
Stormshot_Prime
Minibot
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:05 pm
Alt Mode: All-Terrain Battle SUV
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby Black Hat » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:42 am

Motto: "*Incomprehensible suffering noises*"
Weapon: Black Magic
Stormshot_Prime wrote:
Black Hat wrote:
Stormshot_Prime wrote:Amazing, she’s still Windblade and still feminine without the unnecessary anatomically correct giant breasts. Genuinely interested in getting her now

Was that so hard?

She didn't have "giant breasts" to begin with. Sounds like someone's a closeted misogynist that thinks that female anatomy is inherently offensive.


My only issue is the sexualization of TF figures. I mean we’re a kids franchise too, I don’t think it sends the right message if the “boy” figures get media accurate figures while female characters must be sexy.

Kids are unlikely to be buying expensive collector's grade model kits. "Think of the children" is not a valid argument.

I don’t want to restart this discourse, and I don’t mean to instigate or anything. I can promise I’m not some closeted misogynist (I mean heck I’ve got figures of Lara Croft, Bayonetta), I just believe there’s a space for everything, and I personally believe sex should (not?) be a Transformers selling point.

Why not? In kids' cartoons I'd agree, but for figures or media aimed at older fans, there is literally nothing wrong with a little bit of flirtiness here and there.
The worst Transformers fan ever.
Image
Formerly known as Delta Magnus.
User avatar
Black Hat
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5013
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: Eldritch horror
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby AcademyofDrX » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:59 pm

Looks like it's time again to pretend this thread doesn't exist.
AcademyofDrX
Combiner
Posts: 443
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Alt Mode: Starfighter
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:28 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
AcademyofDrX wrote:Looks like it's time again to pretend this thread doesn't exist.


Amen.
"Peace through tyranny!"
Image
"FREEDOM is the right of all sentient beings."
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10926
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby Burn » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:07 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Hey Black Hat, just a reminder in case you've missed it, you're being an arsehole again.

Stop it.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 28000
News Credits: 218
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby Emerje » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:04 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Stormshot_Prime wrote:My only issue is the sexualization of TF figures. I mean we’re a kids franchise too, I don’t think it sends the right message if the “boy” figures get media accurate figures while female characters must be sexy.

Not going to pull your opinion apart, but I do wonder what you mean by "media accurate"? Of the 23 announced and released kits the only ones that are accurate to anything are IDW Optimus and his three recolors (clear, Nemesis and UM), IDW Megatron and his slight retool (Autobot and Decepticon), G1 Optimus Prime, IDW Drift and IDW Rodimus. There's really no need for Windblade to be "media accurate" when nearly 2/3 of the current lot are not.

Mind you, I was indifferent to the original design, I've got a bunch of anime girl figures, this would have just been another one, but I did want more jet parts and better wings and that's what I got from this new design. Honestly I think they should make both kits, but since that isn't like I wouldn't be surprised at all if Takara Tomy made some use of the previous design elsewhere since Hasbro backed away from it. In hindsight, it probably wasn't a great idea to go to get a sculpt done by someone known for his statues of naked anime girls (link is safe for work, just don't click on the thumbnails ;) ).

BTW, he commented on the changes on Twitter (wont be linking to that, definitely NSFW).
(Google translation) Due to the intention of the copyright owners, the parts and color scheme have been re-corrected to better reflect the original character's design.


Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5564
News Credits: 140
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:37 am

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
laughs.png
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Gestalt
Posts: 2762
News Credits: 18
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:45 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Emerje wrote:Mind you, I was indifferent to the original design, I've got a bunch of anime girl figures, this would have just been another one,

Emerje


That was my main issue with the OG design. As if a Kotobukiya frame arms girl snuck her way into the Flame Toys model kit line.

The new design look much more like a real Transformers. However, I'll wait for the actual prototype to truly judge. The guys have some crazy designs going for them so if that Windblade end up looking "too normal", it will be disappointing.
"Peace through tyranny!"
Image
"FREEDOM is the right of all sentient beings."
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10926
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits Thread

Postby Quantum Surge » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:44 am

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Emerje wrote:
Stormshot_Prime wrote:My only issue is the sexualization of TF figures. I mean we’re a kids franchise too, I don’t think it sends the right message if the “boy” figures get media accurate figures while female characters must be sexy.

Not going to pull your opinion apart, but I do wonder what you mean by "media accurate"? Of the 23 announced and released kits the only ones that are accurate to anything are IDW Optimus and his three recolors (clear, Nemesis and UM), IDW Megatron and his slight retool (Autobot and Decepticon), G1 Optimus Prime, IDW Drift and IDW Rodimus. There's really no need for Windblade to be "media accurate" when nearly 2/3 of the current lot are not.

Mind you, I was indifferent to the original design, I've got a bunch of anime girl figures, this would have just been another one, but I did want more jet parts and better wings and that's what I got from this new design. Honestly I think they should make both kits, but since that isn't like I wouldn't be surprised at all if Takara Tomy made some use of the previous design elsewhere since Hasbro backed away from it. In hindsight, it probably wasn't a great idea to go to get a sculpt done by someone known for his statues of naked anime girls (link is safe for work, just don't click on the thumbnails ;) ).

BTW, he commented on the changes on Twitter (wont be linking to that, definitely NSFW).
(Google translation) Due to the intention of the copyright owners, the parts and color scheme have been re-corrected to better reflect the original character's design.


Emerje

Lol, nice (shameless?) plug.

On topic with this, I do agree with your comments regarding the initial design of Flame Toys Windblade not feeling quite Transformery; granted, the proportions of some designs don't make them feel quite right either, but they at least had some parts that would be recognizable from their vehicle mode. The lack of wings almost felt like accessories that were missing out of the box. Best example is if I ever got an Earthrise Starscream but he's missing one of the wings.
Action Figure Wishlist:

POTP (Optimal Optimus, Dinobots, Rodimus)
Titans Return (Galvatron, Kup, Blurr, Blitzwing, Scourge, Astrotrain)
All the Combiner Wars Aerialbots
MPM Megatron
Siege (Hot Shot)
Studio Series repaints
Arms Micron Breakdown
TFP Soundwave
Ectotron
Universe Cyclonus

My G1 Starscream needs fists. He's the Collection reissue and can't have a coronation without fists!
User avatar
Quantum Surge
Combiner
Posts: 416
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:46 am
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
Twincast / Podcast #256:
"Netflix and Siege"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Botcon 2013 Rainmaker Exclusive Deluxe Hotlink Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BATTLE CORE OPTIMUS PRIME Combiner Wars Voyager White 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Autobot Infinitus & Sentinel Prime 100%" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Voyager Class Technobot Scattershot MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars KO Blast Off" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Scattershot Figure Box#1" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers RODIMUS PRIME Generations Titanium Die-cast Series 2006 OPEN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Barricade Takara Tomy Hasbro" on EBAY