This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Trypticon Thread

Postby Terrsolpix » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
Ultra Markus wrote:its a bit different than this
1488740657-australia-toyfair-17-tryp.jpg

too bad, i like the different shades of purple

Ewwwwwwwwww. Why does he look like an eggplantformer?
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
News Credits: 10
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby LE0KING » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:34 am

Motto: "Even demons run when a good man goes to war."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Ultra Markus wrote:its a bit different than this
1488740657-australia-toyfair-17-tryp.jpg

too bad, i like the different shades of purple

That's the theme of this line. It has to look like it did 30 years ago, no matter how crappy that makes the toy.
LE0KING
Vehicon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby kurthy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:46 am

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
I think the lack of an A stance is an improvement. You can't do one-legged poses with an A stance without a stand.
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby Hydrargyrus » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:30 am

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
Qwan wrote:I'm also hesitant to believe that a robot dinosaur the size of an entire city would have nearly 1.5x Blurr's speed.

Technically speaking, if Trypticon is huge, his speed would be high in mph or km/h, given that a single footstep is absolutely massive.

I think.
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Omegatron. » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:02 pm

Motto: "When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
kurthy wrote:I think the lack of an A stance is an improvement. You can't do one-legged poses with an A stance without a stand.

Of course you can, it just depends on the toy and the pose.
Attachments
20170622_185901.jpg
Omegatron.
Minibot
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:30 pm

MagicDeath wrote:
Qwan wrote:I'm also hesitant to believe that a robot dinosaur the size of an entire city would have nearly 1.5x Blurr's speed.

Technically speaking, if Trypticon is huge, his speed would be high in mph or km/h, given that a single footstep is absolutely massive.

I think.

I assume his spacecraft mode should factor in too; if he has interstellar capabilities, most iterations of Blurr should be eating his dust.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby kurthy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
Omegatron. wrote:
kurthy wrote:I think the lack of an A stance is an improvement. You can't do one-legged poses with an A stance without a stand.

That's kind of my point. You can only do one pose where they are heavily over balanced. I want some high kicks, not side kicks.
It also makes it much harder to do walking poses and the like since the center of gravity is rarely over the foot with an A stance.
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Intelligence: N/A

Postby Omegatron. » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:02 pm

Motto: "When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
kurthy wrote:
Omegatron. wrote:

That's kind of my point. You can only do one pose where they are heavily over balanced. I want some high kicks, not side kicks.
It also makes it much harder to do walking poses and the like since the center of gravity is rarely over the foot with an A stance.

You can still just about manage that, and this is with the toy with the most slanted feet I've ever seen.
Attachments
20170622_223904_LLS.jpg
20170622_223835_LLS.jpg
Omegatron.
Minibot
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane

Postby Qwan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:10 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
I haven't had a chance to do a photoshoot with him yet, but I busted Trypticon out yesterday afternoon and I can safely say he's BY FAR the better of the city-bot molds. (I haven't yet decided if I prefer him or Devastator for the best Titan-class toy, but they're pretty neck-and-neck to be honest.) I'm still working on the stickers - I only got the ship-mode ones on so far, probably about a third of the total number - but even without all the extra detail that they provide he's still a beauty to look at. :x

He is definitely shorter than the Maxtroplex mold (if you have them facing each other and put Trypticon at full standing height, he ends up gazing longingly at Max's robo-pecs), but as others have said he definitely feels like an equal match mass- and volume-wise. Especially if you're at angle where you can see that ridiculously beefy tail. City mode is also really cool-looking and expansive, though I haven't had the chance to compare to Max's (in official and/or fan configurations), but once again it feels like a much more impressive city/stronghold than the other molds' attempts.

Both altmodes are way more convincing than anything on the previous two cityformers, as long as you can disregard (or obstruct from view) the blatant dinosaur head sticking out the back. Yeah, there are little panels to cover the eyes so I guess that's nice, but his mouth is unable to close fully so it still always ends up looking less like a generic lump and more like a mildly surprised T-Rex sticking out the back of a spaceship (or city, as the case may be).

One thing to mention in particular, though, that I could've benefited from knowing for certain as I messed with Tryp for the first time: he absolutely does have forward-backward ratchets in his hips. Mine were very resistant to movement, to the point where it felt like there wasn't actually a joint there, and I spent a good ten minutes feeling like I was about to shear my new toy's legs off, and poring over the instructions trying to determine if I was reading them wrong.

Eventually I disassembled his hips, and confirmed that there was a ratchet there when it launched a positively huge spring at my face. Seriously, no surprise that the hips are hard to move when you've got a spring the length and thickness of a moderately-sized earthworm putting pressure on the ratchet. Luckily it was easy enough to reassemble, albeit with a modicum of constant force to keep the spring from exploding out again, and Trypticon has suffered no lasting impact. But the discovery stands: the figure's hips definitely can move forward and backward, even if it doesn't feel like it - and I've found the best way to get them to move, amusingly, is to not be delicate when you're trying to do so. (Within reason, of course. I am not responsible for any damage sustained by whacking your Transformer with a mallet to try and move its joints.)

As I mentioned at the start, I haven't had time to do a proper photoshoot yet (and he's not even fully stickered up either, so even if I did he wouldn't be at his movie-star best), but I managed to snap a pic of a fun little thing as I headed out this morning.
"Oh wow, you've got Grimlock, yeah that's real scary Prime. My dinosaur is a city and my personal attack spaceship. I think we both know whose is the better one."

I also brought Full Tilt to work again today, and I'm getting better at keeping him upright; I don't retract my statement about the trouble with his flat feet, but it's not as bad as I had thought it was yesterday. I can get him standing without issue on just the edge of one foot and the toe of the other, so that's pretty good!
Shots like this often look more dynamic if you take them at a 'Dutch Full-Tilt' angle. Sorrynotsorry

(Side note: I just checked my post history out of curiosity and that crazy-long Full Tilt review, probably the pinnacle of my writing on these boards so far, fittingly comprises my landmark of post number three hundred... and one. :lol: )

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7

New Stock Images for Transformers Titan Class Legends LG-43 Dinosaurer (Trypticon)

Postby Va'al » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:56 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
As part of the Takara Tomy Transformers site update, and along with all the Legends line figures newsed here, we also have an update on stock photography for LG-43 Dinosaurer - the Japanese release of Trypticon! Check them all out below.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Regimus Prime » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:46 am

NEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEED!!! Already got a retail version on pre-order on BBTS, a second one that will be held for me at my local TRU thanks to the store GM and a front of the line pass for the Hasbro Toy shop at this year's SDCC courtesy of my buddy that works with Hasbro so I can get my hands on that soon to be announced Con exclusive. Can't wait :BOT: :BOT: :BOT:
Regimus Prime
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Qwan » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:21 am

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Regimus Prime wrote:NEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEED!!! Already got a retail version on pre-order on BBTS, a second one that will be held for me at my local TRU thanks to the store GM and a front of the line pass for the Hasbro Toy shop at this year's SDCC courtesy of my buddy that works with Hasbro so I can get my hands on that soon to be announced Con exclusive. Can't wait :BOT: :BOT: :BOT:

Oh, Trypticon is truly fantastic. Believe me, you will love (at least one of) him. :x

Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch Qwan on YouTube

Postby dragons » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:34 am

Qwan wrote:
Regimus Prime wrote:NEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEED!!! Already got a retail version on pre-order on BBTS, a second one that will be held for me at my local TRU thanks to the store GM and a front of the line pass for the Hasbro Toy shop at this year's SDCC courtesy of my buddy that works with Hasbro so I can get my hands on that soon to be announced Con exclusive. Can't wait :BOT: :BOT: :BOT:

Oh, Trypticon is truly fantastic. Believe me, you will love (at least one of) him. :x

Isn't one enough you really need two? Some people say 400 on statue is to much but buy titan class trypticon that's almost 400 right there plus shipping and handling with tax if you buy him online.

Been waiting patiently get him from first pictures that showed him in prototype stage finally trypticon is got upgrade look from countless versions of metroplex fortress Maximus and scorponok we got
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Kurona » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:47 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Wow, even the Titan Master isn't better painted. I wonder why Takara didn't bother with this?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:32 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Is there ANYTHING different now between the Takara Legends Trypticon release and the Hasbro Titan's Return version? They honestly look identical. Maybe Takara found it easier this time to just go with Hasbro's design and not bother the factory with changing up plastic colors or paint apps for their release in September?
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Kurona » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:37 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Wolfman Jake wrote:Is there ANYTHING different now between the Takara Legends Trypticon release and the Hasbro Titan's Return version? They honestly look identical. Maybe Takara found it easier this time to just go with Hasbro's design and not bother the factory with changing up plastic colors or paint apps for their release in September?

Two circles on Trypticon's missile assembly on his back are painted grey in the Takara version. That's it. Unless it turns out to be a similar situation with Devastator where the colours used are ever-so-slightly-different hues that would be impossible to tell unless they're right next to each other... no other differences.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:09 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Yay :DANCE: someone's put a vid review up(although...not the best review! + there are probably better reviews of it up out there by now!) ;) ......finally ;)^

or try this one ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Qwan » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:15 pm

Just a word of warning to anybody with Trypticon, or anybody who's going to get him. I mentioned in my write-up above that his hip ratchets will go, even if it doesn't feel like they will - I retract that statement and issue instead a warning (with bolding to make sure it catches the eye). My Tryp's right hip has just stopped ratcheting properly some of the way round, and instead (with a lot of force) sort of rotates into place with a feeling like the plastic casing is going without the ratchet, or even that the plastic itself is twisting. In short it feels awful and is clearly not what the toy is meant to do - and the spot where the ratchet does this is right on the position between robot-/spaceship-mode and city-mode, so I have to either go through that every time both into and out of city mode, or just never transform him into his second-best configuration (or post the dinosaur's hips either, now that I think about it).

I have no idea what the exact problem is or what's causing it, and I'll be disassembling the hip (as I did with his other one previously to confirm that there were ratchets there) later today to see if I can diagnose or even fix the issue. If it comes to it I can probably even return him to the store for an exchange, with the hope that it's just an issue with my copy and not a widespread QC or design issue. But since I was the one advocating being rough with those same joints earlier, I figured it was a good idea to make sure I also issue a counter-warning given the new situation I've found myself in.

(I still totally recommend Trypticon as a whole though. He's a fantastic lump of robot and well worth your time and money - provided, of course, that this issue is either isolated or easily fixable.)

Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch Qwan on YouTube

Video Review for Titan Class Trypticon Showing How to Avoid Breakage

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:14 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Titans Return Trypticon is the biggest toy release of the year and while we already have a gorgeous pictorial review, we have a video review for those who prefer videos. Plus it offers new things like highlighting breakage points and how to avoid them.
Hopefully this helps!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4490
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby dragons » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:58 pm

Thanks for review like how he says in video he likes his six shot wings how they are so for anyone toy have/ needs to be properly transformed correctly or else it's world war three shows transformer toys do not have need to be transformed properly all the time it's how person likes toy figure to look regardless how people with ADHD will react that it's not transformed properly.

Look forward to buy this guy
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby DeathReviews » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:24 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Breakaway legs, eh? That's an onion in the ointment. Will Hasbro panic and fix this? Intelligence guided by experience says, 'Nope'
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A

Postby Qwan » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:29 am

So yeah, I've investigated Trypticon's hips further myself as well, and... they're clearly meant to move properly but Hasbro kinda put themselves in a corner with it. The hips are just on super strong ratchets, presumably to stop Tryp from pitching forward or whatever during posing, but what that means is that there's so much pressure that it looks like the inner mechanisms of the hips just get wrecked eventually.

Basically there's a little cross-shaped bit of plastic in the hips, that slots into a cross-shaped hole in a toothed piece of plastic that comprises half the ratchet - but because the spring is so strong, instead of the toothed piece compressing in and letting the joint move, instead the piece just rotates in place and totally wrecks the cross-shaped piece that's meant to stop it from doing so. Here's a couple images of inside mine's hips to hopefully make it clearer:

There's the two inner cross-shapes on the inside of his hips. The left hip of my Trypticon (which is on the right side of the picture 8-} ) is the one that's been wrecked, whereas the right one (on the left) is how it should look if nothing's gone wrong.

In between the two hips, now, is the piece that's meant to slot over that cross. You can see how it should slide right on there and be prevented from rotating, but as is obvious that hasn't been working properly. I realize now I should've taken a shot of the overly-strong spring, but I forgot oops. Rest assured it's insanely big, definitely much more so than is needed. (Ironically, Hasbro was probably trying to avoid issues by making it overly strong. Seems they can never win, can they...)

Closer-up shots of the two hips, first fine and the other wrecked. It's obvious that once this has happened, it isn't fixable. I'll be returning Trypticon for a new one tomorrow. (Sad to see the work I did on his stickers - a good four hours at least - go to waste but at least now I have a better grasp where they're meant to go, so I can maybe do them better this time around.)

Personally I won't be removing the ratchets altogether if I can help it, unlike the video suggests - even the strongest friction joints wear down eventually and I don't want my Trypticon to suddenly faceplant off his shelf one day. My current solution will be (once I exchange for a new one) to disassemble his hips, cut those springs down so they're less insane, and put them back in; hopefully if I hit the right balance, there should be enough pressure for the ratchets to still work but not so much that the ratchets lock up and destroy their non-movable housings. I'll play around with how much spring can be trimmed down (without compromising the ratchet) on my functioning hip tonight and I'll check back in tomorrow, hopefully with a new and less-breakable Trypticon, to let everyone know how the operation goes.

...I just wish that one of Hasbro's most impressive recent toys didn't self-destruct just by trying to pose it (or transform, for that matter). #-o

Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch Qwan on YouTube

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:06 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
I wonder if the Takara version will fix this prob :-?
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Ravage XK » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:32 am

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Well this is a huge disappointment. You'd think that QC would have caught this issue.

Is this a deal breaker for anyone?

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Transformers Titans Return Trypticon Promo Clip and Philippines Sighting

Postby Va'al » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:36 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
And here is the official Transformers Facebook page, giving us a very very brief promotional stop motion clip for the upcoming Titans Return Titan class Decepticon space t-rex Trypticon! The clip is extremely brief, but after Australia, you may be pleased to hear that the Philippines have also started seeing the big box of dino appearing at retail, as Twitter's generator_g1 points out.

If you come across him in your neck of the woods, make sure to point it out in our Sightings Database, to help out fellow collectors on the hunt!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #3 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 171019F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS: THE MANGA Vol 1 variant Classic TV Japanese Comics Viz 2020 HC New"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS: THE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010O"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #1 sub IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Sengaus"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210546 1A (CA) Hernandez"
Transformers WAR'S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207A"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Spotlight SOUNDWAVE RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2007 (CA) Roche 231208S"
Transformers Spotl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 1A 210411A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #36 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210580 36A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #36 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #40 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210540 40A (CA) Hernandez"
TRANSFORMERS #40 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 OCT200411 1B (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221597 2A (CA) Roche"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 1RIA (CA) Caltsoudas 211118B"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON