This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:57 am

Sabrblade wrote:
gothsaurus wrote:the lion mode Alpha Trion with combiner ports
Wait, what? Image

Yeah, no clue what he's talking about here either.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:38 am

I forget where I read it, but you can attach limbs somehow.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:36 am

gothsaurus wrote:I forget where I read it, but you can attach limbs somehow.

No you can't, at least not using the combiner peg. I'm pretty sure you got some bad info somewhere.

Not sure if you read about some type of fan mode, but there is nothing on Alpha Trion's lion mode that can act as a combiner port. The only thing that is close is the joints for the lion head to split into the robot shoulders as they are square-ish and about the same size as a combiner peg, but they are far too shallow to hold a combiner peg and the halves of the lion head are in the way.

On top of that, even if the shoulder joints could be retooled into combiner ports, it would make for a terrible torso with the arms way too close together. It would be much easier to go with a new mold.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:23 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
steals_your_goats wrote:I'm glad they're doing a Q&A this time. A lot of fun speculation happens after those.

Why, when havent they done a Q&A? They always do one and their answers are always ultra lame to the point where we dont bother newsing it. Like the one about why Computron has a different head than the Takara version.

If anyone missed it and is curious as to what kind of answers to expect, here is their last Q&A from toy fair 2017 where we learnt that there are no plans for them to complete the casette bots:

• Regarding inconsistent distribution of Generations and difficulty finding some toys on store shelves, Hasbro team is not aware of any specific cases themselves, but reassure that by the time the "Reveal Your Shield" movie product launch date of April 24th comes, all brands should be seeing plenty of product reaching stores. And along the same line, neither Generations nor RID are planned to be halted in favor of the movie line.

• Asked about Perceptor's clearly intentional, but undocumented tank mode, John Warden explained that its inclusion was a co-development with TakaraTomy as an homage to the pre-Transformers toy that became the original Perceptor. It was referred to as an "Easter egg" feature, and that more such things could and should be expected. Editorializing a bit, it's my belief that the wording of the answer may imply that TakaraTomy initiated the tank mode for when they use Perceptor in the Legends series.

• Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee went through a lot of work to achieve the right end product. Including attention to apparently being the same scale in vehicle mode as regular Masterpiece Autobot cars, and then that the size and build of the robot mode matched appropriately. Elements like a realistic automotive finish for the car body parts was called out, as well as a great deal of articulation and a feeling of weight to the toy. Along a similar line with the special toys for The Last Knight, the Premier Edition Shadow Spark Optimus Prime, the evil-looking makeover of the prior movie's Leader class toy, has no plans to be released outside of Asia.

• When asked about whether Titan Master features might carry forward in to Power of The Primes, it was explained how the specific play pattern would be ending with Titans Return, but there was a good chance that by the way of more "Easter egg" type design features, there could still be ways for "those small Transformers" to interact. Relatedly, they clarified that Power of The Primes was planned to launch for Spring of 2018. In realistic practice, there's a good chance this means seeing the line start as early as late December like Combiner Wars did.

They went on to describe that, yes, the unspecified gimmick of Power of The Primes would be line-wide, shared across size classes like Combiner Wars and Titans Return. Citing the customization concept behind Combiner Wars and Titans Return as an example of executing a broader play pattern, they used slightly different language to describe Power of the Primes, saying that it would have "a similar measure of creativity and integration" without referring to "customization" as part of that.

• Characters for the Power of The Primes fan vote were selected with a desire to take from a broad spectrum, and choosing individuals through whom they could develop interesting story hooks which would give media writers a good deal of room to work and develop interesting fiction around. From a much bigger group they started with internally, they narrowed it down both with toy considerations in mind, and with character choices they believed fans would be especially interested in and care about. Surprise was expressed at Primal ultimately winning, and it was noted how that may have to some degree shifted where plans for the future were going. They said that of the 9 candidates, they thought Primal was probably the "craziest" choice. John Warden, by contrast, had been hoping for Hound to win.

They also talked about how using these polls also lets them learn about the audience a little, citing specifically as an example that Deathsaurus and Star Saber were not just known of, but known well enough to rank in the top four of the poll results, and information like that can definitely help direct development of future toys. No hint even of either of those characters being in the near future was given, though.

A followup question concerned whether Scorponok and Omega Supreme from the 2015 Titan vote would similarly end up on a shortlist for the next Titan Class toy after Trypticon. The popular response specifically towards Omega Supreme was acknowledged, but while they didn't say outright that one of the two would not be a near future Titan, they made strong indications toward a different intent. Citing that Power of The Primes was the end of their Prime Wars trilogy, and referring back to the earlier statement about developing story conceits, they said there was something they had their hearts set on that would fit within that, which they thinks fans will be very happy with.

• HasCon: "It's going to be awesome!" No particular specifics were given about HasCon. They said that product reveals would be part of it, and to expect the same kinds of things you might expect from other Transformers events. Seeming to speak towards the general concern about what kind of environment it would be, it was essentially said that as long as the fans show up, the community aspect of HasCon would feel just like the kind of experience of a Botcon or other event of that type. One thing specifically noted was that if the fans are there, they are "confident" that finding "trading floors" and doing "the things we all want out of a cool weekend" will be possible.

• Talking about surprises from fan response to the first few waves of Titans Return, John Warden mentioned specifically a favorable response to the increased level of sculpted detailing on the toys. Worry over overly difficult transformations having informed how more recent Transformers are designed was referenced, and John Warden then made specific reference to how the triplechanger toys in Titans Return are "pretty complicated". Sounding almost surprised, he noted that people seem to like that, and that these were examples of lessons they were learning and carrying forward in the development of later toys and lines.

Ben Montano spoke at some length about the surprise he experienced with how the recent Generations lines have really helped to break down global barriers, and bridging gaps that may have existed in some parts of the world where if someone might not have had access to the original cartoon or other media, it could have been harder to appreciate Generations, and now that perception was quickly falling away and the reach of the series was expanding considerably.

• Asked if Topspin and Twin Twist are marking a shift towards Deluxes being generally larger. The size remains dependent on the character. Example given is that a figure of a female character would probably tend to be a little smaller, while Topspin and twin twist were specifically called out as being Wreckers and noted how they have a big, bulky look to them, seeming to indicate that it's just what they see to be appropriate for the characters. Topspin and twin Twist are two of John Warden's favorites, which he explained with the story of finding a Jumpstarter buried in his backyard, which after cleaning it up, its auto-transformation gimmick still worked correctly even after being in the ground for years.

• Diecast from Radio Free Cybertron represented Headmaster Don in asking about the possibility of Titan Master Arcee. Leading by saying they were going to repeat their own vague, non-answer, they said that system like Combiner Wars and Titans Return are things they want to continue to use, and that over the next 24 months through the continued reveals and releases of Titans Return and Power of The Primes, they "expect [us] to continue to be satisfied at upcoming events."

• Frenzy and Eject? Not right now, but it's something they're interested in continuing to hear what people think about getting those characters out there. Off the back of that question, Wingspan and Cloudraker were asked about, to finish the Clone pairs. John Warden responded with, "you can't just put out one Clone." But because Fastlane and Pounce are not within an existing size class, falling between Deluxe and Legends, the Clone characters would end up being exclusive to these boxsets (internally referred to as Series Packs).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:42 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
gothsaurus wrote:I forget where I read it, but you can attach limbs somehow.

No you can't, at least not using the combiner peg. I'm pretty sure you got some bad info somewhere.

Not sure if you read about some type of fan mode, but there is nothing on Alpha Trion's lion mode that can act as a combiner port. The only thing that is close is the joints for the lion head to split into the robot shoulders as they are square-ish and about the same size as a combiner peg, but they are far too shallow to hold a combiner peg and the halves of the lion head are in the way.

On top of that, even if the shoulder joints could be retooled into combiner ports, it would make for a terrible torso with the arms way too close together. It would be much easier to go with a new mold.

I remember a discussion about Cybertron Leobreaker and combiner limbs. I am not remembering the specifics. But is this maybe what you are talking about, gothsaurus?
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby RAR » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:22 pm

william-james88 wrote: here is their last Q&A from toy fair 2017

Worth a belated ramble about I guess.

• When asked about whether Titanmaster features might carry forward in to Power of The Primes, it was explained how the specific play pattern would be ending with Titans Return, but there was a good chance that by the way of more "Easter egg" type design features, there could still be ways for "those small Transformers" to interact. Relatedly, they clarified that Power of The Primes was planned to launch for Spring of 2018. In realistic practice, there's a good chance this means seeing the line start as early as late December like Combiner Wars did.

At the bare minimum I expect the 3rd part of a related line to carry over features to the 3rd part - not all features but some - so legends that can seat a Titanmaster like figure or the retention of some of the small standing pegs on some toys - such compatibility is a virtual necessity on Titan class toys (That are playsets and not sub-knock off quality miss-scaled combiners like Devastator). seriously if people want a classics scale Predaking buy the Unique toys one for or the Jin Biao OS one both are under $150.00 these days and one is the same size as CW Devastator and the other is CW size (or only a tad bigger).
Not worth wasting a slot on the predacons when Hasbro would only make them cheap and nasty anyway.

They went on to describe that, yes, the unspecified gimmick of Power of The Primes would be line-wide, shared across size classes like Combiner Wars and Titans Return. Citing the customisation concept behind Combiner Wars and Titans Return as an example of executing a broader play pattern, they used slightly different language to describe Power of the Primes, saying that it would have "a similar measure of creativity and integration" without referring to "customisation" as part of that.

Targetmaster/Headmaster/Diaclone like stuff with some Beast Sprinkles is what I hope for. - I also like a lot of other people want a couple of 2016 style combiners with animal alt modes (Terrorcons and Seacons).

• Characters for the Power of The Primes fan vote were selected with a desire to take from a broad spectrum, and choosing individuals through whom they could develop interesting story hooks which would give media writers a good deal of room to work and develop interesting fiction around. From a much bigger group they started with internally, they narrowed it down both with toy considerations in mind, and with character choices they believed fans would be especially interested in and care about. Surprise was expressed at Primal ultimately winning, and it was noted how that may have to some degree shifted where plans for the future were going. They said that of the 9 candidates, they thought Primal was probably the "craziest" choice. John Warden, by contrast, had been hoping for Hound to win.

Not a shock really if they were paying attention
i) Primal is in the comics in a minor way, he just got an MP toy and it's around the time of the Beast Wars 20th Anniversary (in Japan).
Also they have been pushing the idea of the colony planets so the idea of a Beast Planet (like in TF Cybertron) is a thing now too.

People with a Truck not Monkey mindset always missunderstand the importance of Beast Transformers to other people who don't share that mind set - heck just look at how many lines in Japan were animals VS vehicles. There is a clue.

They also talked about how using these polls also lets them learn about the audience a little, citing specifically as an example that Deathsaurus and Star Saber were not just known of, but known well enough to rank in the top four of the poll results, and information like that can definitely help direct development of future toys. No hint even of either of those characters being in the near future was given, though.

ii) Again no big surprise to those paying attention - those two are important characters as is Starsaber & Diatlus.
If they (unofficially) noticed the 3rd party releases then they'd notice the popularity of Japanese G1 related releases is increasing.
(Make Deathcobra someone)

I personally think people like them as they may be a little bored with the same old characters over and over since 2000CE

A followup question concerned whether Scorponok and Omega Supreme from the 2015 Titan vote would similarly end up on a shortlist for the next Titan Class toy after Trypticon. The popular response specifically towards Omega Supreme was acknowledged, but while they didn't say outright that one of the two would not be a near future Titan, they made strong indications toward a different intent. Citing that Power of The Primes was the end of their Prime Wars trilogy, and referring back to the earlier statement about developing story conceits, they said there was something they had their hearts set on that would fit within that, which they thinks fans will be very happy with.

I bet they mean Predaking (which I really only care about once Scorponok has been done) I don't mind an Omega Supreme - but his design holds some problem as the most playable design would be one with an ark style alt mode - but it wouldn't be at all G1 compliant.

Scorponok is an essential complement to Fort Max - Predaking is just going to be trash due to over simplification of the parts - I doubt a Dinobot combiner would work either for the same reason.

Just look at The quickchange Dragonstorm it costs £70+ and it's total garbage (suitable only for a heavy sale) . So bad that it makes AOE Chomp and stomp Grimlock look like a premium product.

I'd be happy with Prime (large) Predaking quality - but I know these days we'd not even get that as a standard at the price point they want to sell it at.

The problem is the Predacons need to be decent sizes but not huge 4 Voyagers and a leader would be nice - but we won't get that so - I consider it a waste to do him/them poorly.

• Talking about surprises from fan response to the first few waves of Titans Return, John Warden mentioned specifically a favourable response to the increased level of sculpted detailing on the toys. Worry over overly difficult transformations having informed how more recent Transformers are designed was referenced, and John Warden then made specific reference to how the triplechanger toys in Titans Return are "pretty complicated". Sounding almost surprised, he noted that people seem to like that, and that these were examples of lessons they were learning and carrying forward in the development of later toys and lines.

Yes because they went to far - something like TF Cyberton is fine something like ROTF Optimus is to far - but the sweet spot ISN'T RID warrior class - those are still to simple.

Ben Montano spoke at some length about the surprise he experienced with how the recent Generations lines have really helped to break down global barriers, and bridging gaps that may have existed in some parts of the world where if someone might not have had access to the original cartoon or other media, it could have been harder to appreciate Generations, and now that perception was quickly falling away and the reach of the series was expanding considerably.

Likely as they are based on recognisable characters backed by an existing media and not by a Comic only read by a few thousand people.
No that I minded the IDWish stuff in general - for example I really liked IDW Orion Pax (as a mould) even if he is titchy.

• Diecast from Radio Free Cybertron represented Headmaster Don in asking about the possibility of Titan Master Arcee. Leading by saying they were going to repeat their own vague, non-answer, they said that system like Combiner Wars and Titans Return are things they want to continue to use, and that over the next 24 months through the continued reveals and releases of Titans Return and Power of The Primes, they "expect [us] to continue to be satisfied at upcoming events."

I still would like a Titanmaster Optimus/Roller vehicle as a nice complement to existing toys - something with a new Optimus Face.

I won't complain to much if they do a Nitro Zeus and give somethings a removable head either.

That is a reasonably positive statement - I do remain concerned about incomplete sets...

Speaking of Sets - I don't mind if they keep making gift sets and i'd also not complain to loudly if one of them had Leader Sunstorm in the set either.

• Frenzy and Eject? Not right now, but it's something they're interested in continuing to hear what people think about getting those characters out there. Off the back of that question, Wingspan and Cloudraker were asked about, to finish the Clone pairs. John Warden responded with, "you can't just put out one Clone." But because Fastlane and Pounce are not within an existing size class, falling between Deluxe and Legends, the Clone characters would end up being exclusive to these boxsets (internally referred to as Series Packs).

More Data Pads !!! Make Dinosaur ones. (As well as the repaints)
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

SDCC 2017: Hasbro Transformers Power of the Primes Toy Teaser Images, Featuring Jazz, Skullgrin

Postby Va'al » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:29 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We return to San Diego Comic Con 2017, where site owner Seibertron is providing us images of the updated display area at the Hasbro booth featuring new toyline Power of the Primes and its stars Jazz, Hot Rod with Trailer (which makes him Rodimus Prime, I suppose, and appears to be a Leader class figure), Beachcomber (with Titan Master integration), Pretender Skullgrin in some new form, Dreadwind, Darkwing, both sporting Combiner Wars parts, and a new chunky Starscream!

There will be more images throughout the weekend, so expect the full Seibertron.com treatment as the event continues, with panel coverage on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and follow-ups with official images and more!

UPDATED: Better Darkwing and Dreadwind, plus Starscream images with correct transformation, plus confirmation that Hot Rod is a Deluxe that transformers into Rodimus Prime!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Microraptor » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:46 am

Motto: "Don't bother praying, I'll kill your god too."
Weapon: Railgun
Dreadwing and Darkwing! Rodimus Prime! Jazz! PRETENDERS!!!!!!! :DANCE:
Last edited by Microraptor on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shark-lover, dolphin-puncher, Hasbro fan, and all around enigmatic guy.
Microraptor
Combiner
Alt Mode: Bugatti Chiron
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby MrBlack » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:47 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Beachcomber and Jazz look good, Rodimus Prime looks great, but what the heck is up with Starscream's arms?!
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Skill: 10+

Postby DestronMirage22 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:50 am

The line's shaping up to be s good one! A nice mix of everything. Jazz looks good and I'm glad we're getting a new deluxe Starscream. But what's up with his proportions? He looks a little weird. Maybe it's because of some new gimmick?
DestronMirage22
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby MaverickPrime » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:51 am

Motto: "Why do I even bother?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
DREADWIND AND DARKWIIIIIIIING!!!! AND THEY CAN COMBINEEEEEEEEEE
Jazz also has a Combiner port and I'm pretty sure Starscream is combinable too.
MaverickPrime
Vehicon
News Credits: 26
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:54 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
MrBlack wrote:but what the heck is up with Starscream's arms?!
DestronMirage22 wrote:and I'm glad we're getting a new deluxe Starscream. But what's up with his proportions? He looks a little weird. Maybe it's because of some new gimmick?
His robot mode (especially the shoulders) looks to be a heavily inspired by the robot mode design of his Leader class toy from 2015.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8

Postby MadProject » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:56 am

Weapon: Sword
Don't know if someone else already pointed this out, but Rodimus Prime has a "power up" gimmick that allows him to change between Hot Rod and Rodimus.

In this pic I circled a detail in the torso that should be Hot Rod's hands in Rodimus torso!
rodimus prime.jpg
MadProject
Fuzor
News Credits: 19
Alt Mode: Armored truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Firepower: 4

Postby Sigma Magnus » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:57 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Wasn't expecting Dreadwind and Darkwing, especially not as Aerialbot retools. Hoping they can still combine in jet mode. Jazz' car mode looks sweet, and I'm sure his robot mode would too in a less stupid pose. Starscream looks to be a voyager based on a beefier version of his IDW ongoing look from a few years back? Leader Rodimus looks absolutely awesome, Beachcomber looks nice, and Skullgrin is confusing me with his no-face Titan Master.
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby SureShot18 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:58 am

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
These new PotP figures have some interesting proportions. And to ruin it for more people, they remind of Dreamwave art, Starscream in particular. Seriously what's up with his legs and arms?! On a fairly IDWish design no less. Rodimus Prime looks pretty nice though(if very G1), seems like he escaped Starscream and Jazz's puffy fate. The Decepticon jets look pretty awesome, I wonder if the combiner ports are for the combined jet.(that was the thing they did right?) Beachcomber looks really cool too. Ugh so they're going through with the Pretenders. At least the idea is changed to not be as dumb as it was in G1. As it stands I'm a little worried about my enjoyment of the line but there are at least a few things that tickle my fancy.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6

Postby galvatron00 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:59 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by galvatron00 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:02 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sigma Magnus wrote: Skullgrin is confusing me with his no-face Titan Master.

Thats because its a power master acting as an engine of some kind. but they made it compatible for fans to do whatever they want.

MaverickPrime wrote:DREADWIND AND DARKWIIIIIIIING!!!! AND THEY CAN COMBINEEEEEEEEEE

I dont think Jazz has a combiner port, more like he is based on previous combiner wars designs like Chromedome was.

Sabrblade wrote:His robot mode (especially the shoulders) looks to be a heavily inspired by the robot mode design of his Leader class toy from 2015.

The shoulders yes. He also takes design 9or vice versa) from the new Alex Milne design he just posted. I think that starscream is gimick filled because he is very simplistic. He looks like a toy from the early 90s.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:04 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
MadProject wrote:Don't know if someone else already pointed this out, but Rodimus Prime has a "power up" gimmick that allows him to change between Hot Rod and Rodimus.

In this pic I circled a detail in the torso that should be Hot Rod's hands in Rodimus torso!
rodimus prime.jpg

You are correct on this one. And all I can say is:

"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6

Postby DestronMirage22 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:04 am

Waitaminute.
I just realized something.
If that Starscream is indeed a Voyager, and his arms kinda look like they'd house combining ports, does this mean we could get a Starscream combiner??? :shock:
Last edited by DestronMirage22 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
DestronMirage22
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby MadProject » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:05 am

william-james88 wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote: Skullgrin is confusing me with his no-face Titan Master.

Thats because its a power master acting as an engine of some kind. but they made it compatible for fans to do whatever they want.

MaverickPrime wrote:DREADWIND AND DARKWIIIIIIIING!!!! AND THEY CAN COMBINEEEEEEEEEE

I dont think Jazz has a combiner port, more like he is based on previous combiner wars designs like Chromedome was.

Sabrblade wrote:His robot mode (especially the shoulders) looks to be a heavily inspired by the robot mode design of his Leader class toy from 2015.

The shoulders yes. He also takes design 9or vice versa) from the new Alex Milne design he just posted. I think that starscream is gimick filled because he is very simplistic. He looks like a toy from the early 90s.

If you check the pics, I can confirm that Jazz has a combiner port!
You can see the rounded piece of the joint below the neck, hidden by the hood.
MadProject
Fuzor

Postby Overcracker » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:05 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Roddy's looking pretty cool. Now you know I have to have it for the ever growing Rod display.

:shock: ;)^ :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay:
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check the forum post above for details.
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby SureShot18 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:06 am

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Now that Starscream is transformed properly it appears he's voyager sized. That should make people happy. Fixes the legs but not those boxing gloves.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2

Postby mordhelm » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:08 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
My guess is that the no-face Titan master thing is because (based on the images) it is supposed to be part of the transformed mode of the Pretender shell.

Interesting about Rodimus. Smaller bots can power up into bigger ones. So this is how they do larger scale "pretenders" as well.

Wonder how or if the Pretender class will integrate into the larger toys.
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Strength: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby MadProject » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:14 am

can we also take a moment to discuss about the fact that you can use the Matrix as Titan Master?

matrix.jpg
MadProject
Fuzor

Postby Big Grim » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:15 am

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Man, for a second there I was sooooooo excited for Dreadwind and Darkwing. Two of my favorite toys as a kid. Hard to get now for a decent price. New ones would work! But....they're kinda crap. :(

Sorta like Beachcomber though. One of my fave minibots.
Last edited by Big Grim on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big Grim
Headmaster
News Credits: 148

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #688 DC Comics 1995 (A/CA) Nolan (W) Dixon 230915A"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1073 Cvr E DC Comics 2023 0423DC200 1073E (CA) Woods"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1070 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0123DC056 1070A (CA) Cagle"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #3 Cvr G 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0223DC025 3G (W) Williamson (CA) Huang"
SUPERMAN #3 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #632 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Wagner (W) Willingham (A) Kinsun 230915A"
BATMAN #632 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BAT-MAN FIRST KNIGHT #1 Cvr C Pulp Novel DC Comics 1223DC178 1C (CA) Aspinall"
NEW!
BAT-MAN FIRST KNIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #798 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0323DC220 798B (W) Adams (CA) Perkins + Spicer"
FLASH #798 Cvr B D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1056 Cvr G 1:25 Superman DC Comics 0423DC054 1056G (CA) Lopez"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1073 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0423DC196 1073A (CA) Cagle"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #5 Cvr D Pride DC Comics 2023 0423DC045 5D (W) Williamson (CA) Forbes"
SUPERMAN #5 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #407 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC216 (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #407 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1071 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0223DC048 1071B (CA) Reis"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #138 Cvr F Trick or Treat DC Comics 2023 0823DC800 138F (CA) Zullo"
BATMAN #138 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman Santa Claus SILENT KNIGHT #4 Cvr C 1:25 DC Comics 1023DC047 4C Hairsine"
Batman Santa Claus ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON