This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Qwan » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:51 am

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Hey, guess what everyone's gonna hate to hear? I've been examining the renders of the Dinobots (mostly because I just can't get enough of those beatiful things :x ) and I'm pretty sure Sludge and Slug share a base mold. Tip-offs include the shared guns, upper arms (which are oriented opposite to each other in dino mode since their torsos face different ways respectively) and basic engineering in the legs (I'm pretty sure the robot hips and upper legs are shared too but I can't tell because of the way Sludge is posed). They're still plenty different in both sculpt and non-leg engineering so it doesn't bother me personally, but since we're always looking for that fabled retool connection (someday we'll find it... the lovers, the dreamers and me) I thought I'd point it out.

(YET ANOTHER EDIT: It actually looks like their robot shin-pieces might be shared too, upon even further examination. But the fact that just the different deco and dino-legs-and-tail made it take so long for me to notice it, even when I was looking for shared parts, makes me feel like Hasbro knows what they're doing and have the differentiation under control. ;)^ )

On a much more exciting Dinobot-related note, I'm now noticing in the renders that all the Deluxe-class guys (at least; can't be sure on Grimlock yet) have foot-pegs for TMs/PMs! (Snarl's seem to be on the inside of his spine-things-which-I-forget-the-name-of, so you'll have to flip them down like little platforms. I adore that.) It's not quite dino-saddles - though I still wouldn't put those out of the question yet either - but it's just yet another thing that gets me super-hyped for these dinos!
Last edited by Qwan on Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Official Artwork for Transformers Power of the Primes Dinobots

Postby william-james88 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:59 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
We now have new artwork to show you featuring the Transformers Power of the Primes Dinobots. These are the full version of the artwork found on their boxes. This is also the artwork used on the cards that come with these toys as well as the artwork on the Hascon teasers. These were found on the Hong Kong TF Facebook page. You can see these in toy form in our new show gallery.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Kurona » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:06 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
And once again... red chest swoop.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby steals_your_goats » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:16 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Still liking everything I see. Rippersnapper looks great in both modes as does Moon Racer. I like how they were able to still keep her sleek in robot mode without having a huge backpack like generations Arcee. Hun-Grrr looks alright, front feet are a bit undersized but it's not the end of the world. I actually like the look of Primal too. I'm not a fan of beast wars and organic alt modes so the fact that there are none here is a huge bonus.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4

Postby ExciKaiser » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:20 am

steals_your_goats wrote:Rippersnapper looks great in both modes as does Moon Racer.

I'm not fan of MoonRacer. I want fembots, more fembots, but not like this. These feet really turn me off, it's typical of the worst transformations we got from movies lines, now coming on generations.
Not english-native speaker. Thank you for being cool on my typos.
My Collection - Transformers Go Combiner Teams onboard !
Looking for the claw-shield-gun which comes with Magna convoy.
ExciKaiser
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Buy from ExciKaiser on eBay

Postby Kurona » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:37 am

I'd like Moonracer a lot more if it wasn't for the big panel slapped on her thigh. I understand that this isn't exactly a Masterpiece budget so it's not like there was much else for it to go; but you could at least try and wrap it around the lower leg as armour or a bulkier physique or something. As is, the leg unfortunately just doesn't look very good.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:56 am

ExciKaiser wrote:I more think they did some stats and threw these more or less as random names in order to add choices, perfectly knowing they had no chances at all facing Magnus, Primal and such.

I am certain this is what happened too. Hasbro reads these forums, there were never gonna be plans for Arcee or Hound to be leaders, knowing all the other choices. I think we would have had a Primal as well regardless if he would have won. I highly doubt all the planning we see in those slides developped since February of this very year.

Qwan wrote:Hey, guess what everyone's gonna hate to hear? I've been examining the renders of the Dinobots (mostly because I just can't get enough of those beatiful things :x ) and I'm pretty sure Sludge and Slug share a base mold.

All dinobots aside from Swoop shared similar engineering in G1, similar to how many combiner components had similar engineering so this its to be expected that there are several similarities between them in this revamp. I already took it for granted that there would be some parts/engineering sharing among them.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby steals_your_goats » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:09 am

I know this is never going to happen but I would love to see next year's May mayhem figure be paddles out of sludge. All they really need to do is replace the legs for flippers.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster

Postby Kurona » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:12 am

william-james88 wrote:
ExciKaiser wrote:I more think they did some stats and threw these more or less as random names in order to add choices, perfectly knowing they had no chances at all facing Magnus, Primal and such.

I am certain this is what happened too. Hasbro reads these forums, there were never gonna be plans for Arcee or Hound to be leaders, knowing all the other choices. I think we would have had a Primal as well regardless if he would have won. I highly doubt all the planning we see in those slides developped since February of this very year.

At the very least, some sort of plans or designs would have been drawn up for any possibility. Arcee or Hound winning were fairly - maybe extremely - unlikely, but I highly doubt a company as large, rich and successful like Hasbro would decide to completely discount it and be completely unprepared for the eventuality.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby ExciKaiser » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:27 am

So, in the end, let's recap :

- Dinobots. Nothing to say here, they're perfect updates of the original characters. I wonder if we should wait if Takara plans to chrome them. The fact they combine is an added bonus which doesn't seem to impact a lot their individual modes. Adding a new member is nice, however it looks like she doesn't complete the combiner on any form. Must have.

- Micronus. No surprise here, I'm fan from the very first pic of the small pretender shells. I still think it's the only coherent way to update the broken concept of the initial pretenders and I'll defend them during all the duration of the line.
I already decided from the leaks I'll probably got all of them.
The only unknown point for me is how they'll combine to larger figures, I can't see attachement point, peg etc..

- Orion Pax / Optimus. I'm not really fan of Orion's design, especially the head. I know it's 100% cartoon accurate, but I was not fan of this part either, we were facing cartoon designer without imagination at this time. But the rest of the toy is cool and the combined form doesn't seem to suffer any kind of issue despite its constraints. Definitely must have.

- Hun-Gurr. Ouch. I'm not a GeeWun who will complain about the fact the tail is on his chest or wathever, don't care. But this beast mode is absolutely ridiculous, with the front atrophied legs, the silverbolt rear legs.. It'll be a pass from me I think. I guess it's the price to pay to have 5 new molds with the dinobots.

- RipperSnapper. Nothing to say. Looks decent. Let's wait the rest of the team before deciding what to do with him.

- MoonRacer. What a deception. I can't look away these feet. When it's impossible to be cartoon accurate, they should assume it instead of trying like this. I think I can easily say that most of us would have prefered bulky aromered legs like T30 Chromia, than this. Or maybe I'm wrong ? But for now, I think it'll be a pass. And I'm afraid Novastar will use the same mold.

- Optimus Primal. Let wait the colors, but I'll defend this one until the end. He looks fantastic and fun. Day one, I want a preorder, now.

I wasn't enthousiast about POTP after the SDCC. Two aerialbots repaints, terribly proportionated Starscream with terrible transformation, useless prime masters... The only good point was Rodimus.

I'm more confident now with what we seen here.
Not english-native speaker. Thank you for being cool on my typos.
My Collection - Transformers Go Combiner Teams onboard !
Looking for the claw-shield-gun which comes with Magna convoy.
ExciKaiser
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Buy from ExciKaiser on eBay

Postby Prowl4 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:36 am

Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Qwan wrote:Hey, guess what everyone's gonna hate to hear? I've been examining the renders of the Dinobots (mostly because I just can't get enough of those beatiful things :x ) and I'm pretty sure Sludge and Slug share a base mold. Tip-offs include the shared guns, upper arms (which are oriented opposite to each other in dino mode since their torsos face different ways respectively) and basic engineering in the legs (I'm pretty sure the robot hips and upper legs are shared too but I can't tell because of the way Sludge is posed). They're still plenty different in both sculpt and non-leg engineering so it doesn't bother me personally, but since we're always looking for that fabled retool connection (someday we'll find it... the lovers, the dreamers and me) I thought I'd point it out.

(YET ANOTHER EDIT: It actually looks like their robot shin-pieces might be shared too, upon even further examination. But the fact that just the different deco and dino-legs-and-tail made it take so long for me to notice it, even when I was looking for shared parts, makes me feel like Hasbro knows what they're doing and have the differentiation under control. ;)^ )

On a much more exciting Dinobot-related note, I'm now noticing in the renders that all the Deluxe-class guys (at least; can't be sure on Grimlock yet) have foot-pegs for TMs/PMs! (Snarl's seem to be on the inside of his spine-things-which-I-forget-the-name-of, so you'll have to flip them down like little platforms. I adore that.) It's not quite dino-saddles - though I still wouldn't put those out of the question yet either - but it's just yet another thing that gets me super-hyped for these dinos!

More annoyed the dinobots combine as it takes away from them. I know people want a Dino themed combiner but they could've made either a new team or use the pcc team and make them the combiner. Just takes away from who and what grimlock and Co are.
Looking to swap a takara Titan class fortress maximus head for a Hasbro US retail Titan fortress maximus head.

Would alternatively buy a Hasbro US retail fortress maximus head on its own if anyone had one for sale.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby FireRoad » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:13 am

one prime is missing in the art, i checked
FireRoad
Mini-Con

Postby Kurona » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:15 am

FireRoad wrote:one prime is missing in the art, i checked

If I had to guess... probably Optimus.

How does everyone feel about these symbols the Primes have now, actually? I think they're pretty cool.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby SureShot18 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:36 am

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Is it weird that Rippersnapper is the best looking of the four to me? He looks like a really neat generic Decepticon grunt. Hun-gurrr looks questionable, he really needs to be shown in color and without those feet on his arms for me to decide if I need Abominus. Moonracer looks rough. The limbs look too thin for her blocky torso and she appears to have a lot of junk in the trunk. And finally Optimus Primal. I think it's disheartening to see that the design team can't or doesn't want to improve designs even outside of G1. The Optimal Optimus robot mode has awful proportions and they could have tried to make them better ala the PE Beast Gorira. That being said I think everything else about him looks great. Does it suck that Primal doesn't turn into a monkey? Yes of course, but it does make for a neat homage to his Transmetal form.

Now that the reveals should be over shall we give some lists of all our wanted reveals?
Prime Masters: Micronus

Legends:
Beachcomber
Slash

Deluxes:
Dreadwind
Darkwing
Swoop
Slag
Rippersnapper

Voyagers:Grimlock

Leaders: Optimus Primal
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:37 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Kurona wrote:
FireRoad wrote:one prime is missing in the art, i checked

If I had to guess... probably Optimus.

How does everyone feel about these symbols the Primes have now, actually? I think they're pretty cool.

I like 'em. Again, the Prime Masters being TR compatible is pretty awesome, as some of them (Liege Maximo especially) kinda look like abstract robot faces anyway.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Black Bumblebee » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:24 am

I wonder how many people would have voted for Primal if they knew that the Primal toy they got would not turn into a gorilla.
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby steals_your_goats » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:32 am

Possible Thunderwing incoming? Image
Edit: turns out it's an abandoned concept for Megatronus deemed too obscure for regular release
steals_your_goats
Godmaster

Postby JazZeke » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:29 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
I appreciate the inclusion of a hoverboard on Primal, but I think what I find most disappointing about this figure is that it doesn't LOOK like an improvement over the old Optimal Optimus toy. As much as I love the design, the toy is clunky as all hell. There was a third party remake of the figure put out recently that was so much more streamlined and stylized, taking full advantage of modern toy engineering. This looks no more articulated than the original 20-year-old figure. Hell, at the very least, I'd hoped that the canons would be able to retract into the chest
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9

Postby william-james88 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:30 pm

Kurona wrote:At the very least, some sort of plans or designs would have been drawn up for any possibility. Arcee or Hound winning were fairly - maybe extremely - unlikely, but I highly doubt a company as large, rich and successful like Hasbro would decide to completely discount it and be completely unprepared for the eventuality.

That of course assumes the poll wasnt rigged. All that design work for Primal suggests otherwise :-?

SureShot18 wrote:Is it weird that Rippersnapper is the best looking of the four to me? He looks like a really neat generic Decepticon grunt.

He is the best looking of the four for the simple reason that he is exactly what fans hoped for. Taking cues from G1 and improving it as much as possible. Which in this case means making him look more lethal.

SureShot18 wrote:Is it weird that Rippersnapper is the best looking of the four to me? He looks like a really neat generic Decepticon grunt.

I think people would still have voted Primal simply because they wanted a classics primal for a long time, regardless of what he turned into. And plus, the art shown in the vote was him in a different body to his beast wars body so they kind of hinted at him having a different body all along.

william-james88
News Staff

#HASCON 2017 Transformers: Power of the Primes Sunday Updates: Combined Starscream, Slash robot mode

Postby Va'al » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:33 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
As an update to the previous story about the new Transformers: Power of the Primes figures being shown at the Transformers area of Hascon, we have more images of the display cases with the same figures from different angles, and some new additions and alternate configurations for the likes of Starscream and his combined mode on the packaging art, Hot Rod / Rodimus Prime, Optimus Prime / Orion Pax, Dinobot Slash, the Blackwing and Dreadwind jets in their combined mode. Check out the images below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Kurona » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:36 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:At the very least, some sort of plans or designs would have been drawn up for any possibility. Arcee or Hound winning were fairly - maybe extremely - unlikely, but I highly doubt a company as large, rich and successful like Hasbro would decide to completely discount it and be completely unprepared for the eventuality.

That of course assumes the poll wasnt rigged. All that design work for Primal suggests otherwise.

Or they could have done up designs for all 9 candidates. Considering we've had Hasbro reps say previously that there's been a lot of planning and development towards the next few years, I wouldn't find that too hard to believe.

Why would Hasbro even have put out the poll if they were just going to rig it; especially when it isn't as in-depth and appealing as a make-a-new-character poll or as significant as choosing the next Titan?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Mr.MicroMaster » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:38 pm

Motto: "Chose to see today as the bright and beautiful tomorrow it can be"
Weapon: Automatic Machine Gun
Moonracer,Rippersnapper,Hun-garr,and Primal all look fantastic can not wait to get them.
Mr.MicroMaster
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: APC
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Re: #HASCON 2017 Transformers: Power of the Primes Sunday Updates: Combined Starscream, Slash robot mode

Postby grimdragon2001 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:51 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Va'al wrote:As an update to the previous story about the new Transformers: Power of the Primes figures being shown at the Transformers area of Hascon, we have more images of the display cases with the same figures from different angles, and some new additions and alternate configurations for the likes of Starscream and his combined mode on the packaging art, Hot Rod / Rodimus Prime, Optimus Prime / Orion Pax, Dinobot Slash, the Blackwing and Dreadwind jets in their combined mode. Check out the images below!

looks like the Hotrod part of RP might be bigger than expected. makes me wonder if he'll scale well with TR Galvatron.
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:53 pm

That deluxe Hot Rod is freaken amazing looking. I cant believe he looks so dead on for a toy that is supposedly quite simple in design.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:56 pm

I was staring at the Rodimus renders earlier today wondering how on earth the arms were supposed to connect in evolved mode. And now I get my answer! ... parts-forming! Yay...

Still, Hot Rod himself looks incredible. That one render shown on the slideshow back at SDCC had me a bit ambivalent about him, but he looks downright perfect here with his smooth angles, the finish on his chest and helmet, that spot-on facesculpt... and, most importantly, the very visible and very cool-looking spoiler! I almost regret getting the Titans Return figure!

Kurona
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #52 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 4C GI JOE 0124IM249 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 2nd ptg Cvr A Megatron Image Comics 2024 0124IM894 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #4 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0923IM468 6E (CA) Infante (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 240317A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Perlin (W) Macchio 230915P"
TRANSFORMERS THE M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915N"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 3E GI JOE 1223IM275 (CA) Kerschl"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 SDCC Cvr B IDW Comics 2014 01SDCCB (CA) Scioli 220712"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #13 RI Incentive Variant 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 13RI"
TRANSFORMERS #13 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Soundwave Image Comics 2023 (CA) Howard 240210B"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A 0124IM238 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 #0 IDW Comics 2019 JUN190704 (W) Furman (A/CA) Guidi"
TRANSFORMERS '84 # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAR210484 31RI (CA) Caltsoudas"
TRANSFORMERS #31 R ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON