This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:18 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
IMG_20171113_090250.png

hmmm :-? so doing a quick conversion....that would put the Deluxes at around about £13 or so, in the UK! buuttt...the UK stores prices may or can vary...like TRU ect...so I doubt we'll be seeing those at that specific price everywhere in the UK, guaranteed there's bound to be price hikes for these going on in some stores in the UK
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Insurgent » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:00 am

Stuartmaximus wrote:
IMG_20171113_090250.png

hmmm :-? so doing a quick conversion....that would put the Deluxes at around about £13 or so, in the UK! buuttt...the UK stores prices may or can vary...like TRU ect...so I doubt we'll be seeing those at that specific price everywhere in the UK, guaranteed there's bound to be price hikes for these going on in some stores in the UK

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forget friend, when it comes to these prices, $1 = £1 regardless of exchange rate so these things are gonna cost £16.99 minimum.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:35 am

Insurgent wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:
IMG_20171113_090250.png

You forget friend, when it comes to these prices, $1 = £1 regardless of exchange rate so these things are gonna cost £16.99 minimum.

:shock: ..ok...dam you Google! :-x

but still...my statement stands with the other stuff I said(about varying prices & could be slightly hiked in the UK)
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Insurgent » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:29 am

Indeed it does. Woooo for price hikes!
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander

Postby o.supreme » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:49 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
So, a lot has happened this weekend. The first sightings of PotP deluxes in stores. Although it may be a minor thing, the pics of the new limbs working with CW Voyagers makes be happy more than you guys will ever know. :-D .

Also, today is 3 years to the day the CW thread was started. I looked at a few of the first posts, and everyone back then was hoping for Predaking, among many others. Looks like most of our wishes have come true, or will be.

Also the first post in the Unite Warriors thread was 01/21/2015. I know things from 3 years ago wont be exactly the same this time around. However, I believe I can hold off the urge to purchase these for a couple of months, until definitive news from :TAKARATOMY: comes as to what their plans are for this series. Besides it will probably take at least that long for this first wave to be fully stocked and on shelves in my area, so that is good news more or less.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Rodimus Knight » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:02 am

When they have the equipment attached to their torsos it looks to me like they are wearing a pregnant Belly or a kid carrier when they headmaster is sitting there.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:25 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Sigma Magnus wrote:Thanks to tf-factory on Weibo, we have an in-package image of Power of the Primes Leader Class Rodimus Unicronus, AKA Shattered Glass Rodimus! The figure is an redeco of the Leader Class Rodimus Prime from wave 1 of Power of the Primes, representing Rodimus after being corrupted by evil. Previously, it was unsure whether the figure would have Decepticon sigils or Shattered Glass purple Autobot badges. With this image, we seem to have confirmation that Unicronus will feature the latter, allowing you to seamlessly slip him into your Shattered Glass collection! Will you be picking this figure up, or do you prefer the standard version? Check out the image below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Excuse my language, but F@#% YES!!!!! I am so glad they went with the :SG-BOTS: for this guy!!!!! MP-10SG has a buddy to kill people with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Va'al wrote:Image

I wanted to see this. I want to have Swoop and Slag as legs and Snarl and Sludge as arms. Snarl and Sludge in my opinion do not make good legs.

I am excited for the line!!! I am however a realist and I know these guys won't hit my area till January, so I can save up some money for them. But I cannot wait for them. Jazz is definitely a good looking figure, and I long have needed one for my collection.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:04 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Limbs look great, think I'm gonna skip the stegasaur and the brachiasaur, they look ugly as hell; all the other limbs look great.

But, can we make it official now? TF distribution is now straight effed.

There, I said it, I've still got movie bee and slash and wave 3 (hotrod/doublecross) chillin warmin up my town and now potp is rollin up in here, with nary a trace of slugslinger, cogman, overlord or anyone else? This is such garbage. I wish hasbro would just release two slightly larger waves a year to give the market time to saturate. Or maybe three, four seems to be too much for b&m retailers to handle well consistently :BANG_HEAD:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby o.supreme » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:53 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
1. Sludge is a Brontosaurus, not a Brachiosaurus (man as a kid who grew up in the 80's it feels good to say that name again) ;)

2. It's ok to say TF distribution is all messed up, we all know it, no reason to have reservations on that statement.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby KVO Prime » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Can anyone help me out? What are those plastic stands used to hold up the jets or helicopters?
KVO Prime
Minibot

Postby Rated X » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:14 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
DecepticonFinishline wrote:I know I'm in the minority, but I wanted him to be a standard Decepticon.

SG just effs up my shelves so much. He is TECHNICALLY an Autobot, so he will be displayed with the Autobots. Which means no Leader-Class Decepticons.

Effing. Awesome. :BANG_HEAD:

The reason there are no Leader class Decepticons in this line is because evolution is the "Power of the Primes" lol. But you can always slap a reprolabel over his black and purple ass and have an instant generic Decepticon. That is unless you aknowledge the now defunct TFCC funpub fiction.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby kurthy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
Rated X wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:I know I'm in the minority, but I wanted him to be a standard Decepticon.

SG just effs up my shelves so much. He is TECHNICALLY an Autobot, so he will be displayed with the Autobots. Which means no Leader-Class Decepticons.

Effing. Awesome. :BANG_HEAD:

The reason there are no Leader class Decepticons in this line is because evolution is the "Power of the Primes" lol. But you can always slap a reprolabel over his black and purple ass and have an instant generic Decepticon. That is unless you aknowledge the now defunct TFCC funpub fiction.

It's just a continuity that is basically over. It's still an official fiction.
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby bodrock » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:22 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:Thanks to tf-factory on Weibo, we have an in-package image of Power of the Primes Leader Class Rodimus Unicronus, AKA Shattered Glass Rodimus! The figure is an redeco of the Leader Class Rodimus Prime from wave 1 of Power of the Primes, representing Rodimus after being corrupted by evil. Previously, it was unsure whether the figure would have Decepticon sigils or Shattered Glass purple Autobot badges. With this image, we seem to have confirmation that Unicronus will feature the latter, allowing you to seamlessly slip him into your Shattered Glass collection! Will you be picking this figure up, or do you prefer the standard version? Check out the image below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Excuse my language, but F@#% YES!!!!! I am so glad they went with the :SG-BOTS: for this guy!!!!! MP-10SG has a buddy to kill people with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Va'al wrote:Image

I wanted to see this. I want to have Swoop and Slag as legs and Snarl and Sludge as arms. Snarl and Sludge in my opinion do not make good legs.

I am excited for the line!!! I am however a realist and I know these guys won't hit my area till January, so I can save up some money for them. But I cannot wait for them. Jazz is definitely a good looking figure, and I long have needed one for my collection.

SG Roddy also has another friend waiting -- the Mech with a Mouth!
IMG_8498.JPG
Down for Whatevs
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Cobotron » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Hellscream9999 wrote:There, I said it, I've still got movie bee and slash and wave 3 (hotrod/doublecross) chillin warmin up my town :
You know, I don't think it's wave 3 that's loitering, it's that damn revision wave that had Hotrod, Twinferno, and who ever else that everyone already bought that is the culprit. For the last 4 weeks the 3 Targets I frequent, have each had 4 Twinfernos and nothing else. It's driving me nuts. I NEED SOME TWIN TWIST DAM MOTT! :BANG_HEAD:

Of course yes, distro suxx! And honestly, I just don't think TFs are that popular among kids in my area.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:33 pm

Yes I know! Peaugh's got his video reviews up of Wave 1, so go check his YouTube channel out for those(+ probably other reviewers have by now too!)

btw I know someone mentioned that earlier in the UK sightings page
Last edited by Stuartmaximus on Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Emerje » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:37 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Insurgent wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:
IMG_20171113_090250.png

:shock: ..ok...dam you Google! :-x

but still...my statement stands with the other stuff I said(about varying prices & could be slightly hiked in the UK)

It's only $16.99 because the price was reduced at retail, the MSRP is $19.99. You'll only get a similar retail reduction if your retailers are known for doing similar price drops (just look at your TLK prices), otherwise it's safer to estimate based on the full price.

KVO Prime wrote:Can anyone help me out? What are those plastic stands used to hold up the jets or helicopters?

Got an example? There's a large number of different stand options out there, most of them coming from Japan. Takara Tomy Mall even sells Transformers branded stands in Japan (same stand that came with MP Tracks). Bandai Action Bases are pretty popular for being fairly cheap, you just have to be willing to put them together yourself.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:41 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Cobotron wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:There, I said it, I've still got movie bee and slash and wave 3 (hotrod/doublecross) chillin warmin up my town :
You know, I don't think it's wave 3 that's loitering, it's that damn revision wave that had Hotrod, Twinferno, and who ever else that everyone already bought that is the culprit. For the last 4 weeks the 3 Targets I frequent, have each had 4 Twinfernos and nothing else. It's driving me nuts. I NEED SOME TWIN TWIST DAM MOTT! :BANG_HEAD:

Of course yes, distro suxx! And honestly, I just don't think TFs are that popular among kids in my area.

It may be a 'revision' but its identical to wave 3, and, honestly, it doesn't matter, the revisions coudld'a had figures that people wanted in it, but no, they just splurged out the one wave that may've had the best saturation of the line all over again :BANG_HEAD:

But as far as being popular, I've seen them (rid, movie easy figs, tr) have pretty good turn over, but it's the fact that hasbro packs each wave with the same damn figures over and over again, that they begin to congeal on the shelves. Enough with the damn strongarms and grimlocks, people have spoken with they're wallets, we don't want any more of them [-(
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:04 pm

take this with a massive grain of salt! & I hope it's not the case! hopefully it's just the rumour mill
IMG_20171113_200133.png
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Qwan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
So seeing as the PotP Deluxes are starting to appear around retail, I figured I'd have a look around my local (Australian) area last evening and just see if there was anything. Absolutely zero new stuff made itself known, sadly, but on my putzing around I decided to do something that I rarely do, and ask customer service at one of the stores for info.

Naturally, the answer to the first question - "do you have any Transformers stock that isn't on the shelves" - was the stock-standard everything-we-have-goes-straight-onto-the-shelves stuff that I've gotten every time I've asked any customer service person in any of my local stores in the last three years (even when by chance, I check back the next day and there's an entire new wave filling the previously-empty-for-three-weeks shelves). :roll: I'm starting to doubt its authenticity; if you always immediately put out what you have, even when there's clearly no room for it on the shelves, then why do you even have a storage area?

And then I had a stroke of genius - what if I looked up the manufacturer code (thanks Seibertron for those helpful in-hand package images! :D ) and gave them that, and asked them to contact me when they got stock in matching that code? But apparently, doing that would be... against store policy? Now I want to clarify that I'm not mad at the desk-person specifically, and also that I'm not very familiar with how big retail stores work - but surely it wouldn't be against store policy to let a customer provide you with their phone number of their own free will, and then notify them when you get an item in so they can come and buy it from you straight away?

So to help quell my self-righteous anger, I ask you, boardspeople - can someone with retail experience explain why it might be against policy for them to do that? I'm sure there's a reason, I just don't know it yet, and when I don't know things I get grouchy :-P

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Dr. Caelus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Qwan wrote:So to help quell my self-righteous anger, I ask you, boardspeople - can someone with retail experience explain why it might be against policy for them to do that? I'm sure there's a reason, I just don't know it yet, and when I don't know things I get grouchy :-P

Not speaking from experience, but I would think it's a 'if we do it for you, we have to do it for everyone thing'. And if you're going to do it for everyone, you're going to have to set up a database to do it. And if you're going to set up a database to do it, you need to make maintaining that database part of their job...

Cookie => Mouse
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Video Reviews for Transformers Power of the Primes Jazz, Slug, Swoop, Dreadwind

Postby Va'al » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Are you hungry (hun-gurry?) for more Transformers: Power of the Primes news? The sequel line to both Combiner Wars and Titans Return - in both chronological succession and gimmick borrowing - has already brought US customers the first wave of deluxe figures, meaning that Jazz, Dreadwind and the two Dinobots Slug and Swoop are currently making the rounds across states, from Michigan to California, to Arizona and more! You can check if anyone near you has spotted the figures by using our Database tool here.

With that in mind, why not compare the in-hand images we've showcased so far in our news posts, with the first video reviews of the four deluxe figures, courtesy of YouTube reviewer peaugh? You can find all four videos embedded below, showing off the accessories, bios, cards, Prime Master compatibility, and robot and alt-modes - but no combinations yet, we'll have to wait for the voyagers Starscream and Grimlock for that!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Got a Swoop from my local Target tonight! Guy went in the back and got him for me. Can’t wait to open him!
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby Skritz » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:11 pm

You know, it totally hit me who Dreadwind would make a good arm for! Galvatronus! And yeah, I know, he's Dreadwind he's supposed to be a powermaster and not some 'dumb gimmick arm' but what can I say?
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Dr. Caelus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Just checked our closest Target - Hardhead, Skullsmasher, Scourge, Blurr...
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Skritz » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Caelus wrote:Just checked our closest Target - Hardhead, Skullsmasher, Scourge, Blurr...

You guys still got Scourge and Blurr where you live?! Damn.
Skritz
Gestalt

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #1 Cvr G 1:100 Boom Comics 2021 211102A 1G (CA) Frison"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #10 Cvr G 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2022 JAN220627 10G"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #81 Cvr C Image Comics 2024 1123IM356 81C (CA) Santolouco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #6 Cvr I 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2021 AUG210868 6I (CA)Linsner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "tINVINCIBLE RED SONJA #9 Cvr P Dynamite Comics 2022 MAR229174 9P (CA) Moritat"
tINVINCIBLE RED SO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #1 Dynamic Forces DF Octo Boom Comics 1D (CA) Haeser 240210E"
NEW!
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #42 Cvr D Image Comics 2022 MAY220287 42D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #55 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 NOV220292 55D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #7 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Comics 2022 APR220683 7D (CA) Dell'Edera"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #34 Cvr D Image Comics 2022 JAN220319 34D (CA) Adlard"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #15 Cvr C Image Comics 2021 MAR210243 15C (CA) Rapoza"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #70 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 0723IM413 70D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #58 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 JAN230297 58D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #6 Cvr C body bag Boom Comics 2022 MAR220787 6C (CA) Hotz"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON