This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Qwan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:03 am

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Well I did another set of rounds today on my mission to find PotP figures in Australia and while - spoilers - long story short, I didn't have any luck, I do feel way better about it than I did the other day.

Customer service reps at all three stores (well actually just two; the third store moved its customer service desk some time last year and I haven't been able to find it since :lol: ) were really nice and helpful; one store tried to help me for what must've been a solid half hour before they apologised for not being able to find anything. They didn't seem to recognise the concepts or examples of DPCI or manufacturer codes so no luck there, but they searched all through the systems as best they could.

The main information I got out of this, aside from the fact that my local stores probably don't have any PotP stuff yet, is that 1) Every store-chain gives items their own individual database codes, so more general ones might not actually be much use, and 2) It's practically impossible to look up a figure in the database if you don't already know the code of the thing you're looking for (especially if you're not sure whether it's even in the database yet to begin with).

So on the Australian end at least, I think the conclusion here is "sit tight and they'll come eventually". And also "gee I wish there was something like Brickseek that'd work for Australian stores".

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby DEANO85 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:56 am

I remember how long it took us to get the first waves of combiner wars in Australia. So I know it will a small wait until we see any of the POTP figures show up. Really keen for Jazz since I want to add him to Optimus Maximus.
DEANO85
Mini-Con

Postby leokearon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:24 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I think it was very near to Christmas (like the week before) before Ireland got the first wave of CW and I think TR, so I'm suspecting something similar. Then again we haven't gotten TR wave 5 yet.
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:02 am

Seibertron wrote:As is the case with all of the deluxe Dinobots, his body isn't wide enough or something, which I've also complained about with some of the Aerialbots and Vortex (off the top of my head) [...] Dreadwind and Blackwing both suffer from the too-thin or not-wide-enough bodies of the aforementioned Combiner Wars figures.

I only felt that way about Brawl. I prefer the 'narrower' figures because otherwise TFs can get so 'puffy' that they look like they would have #TRexProblems. I like having a few guys that are relative Hulks in their proportions (characters like Blitzwing, Grimlock, Lugnut, Strika, etc.) but I prefer most characters not have that Dreamwave-Era top-heaviness.

All in all, though, I wish Predaking had been one of standard combiners, and Volcanicus had been the Titan Class combiner for the line. Having the Dinobots each be Voyager-sized would have been good, and having their combiner come in at the same height as Devastator would have also been nice. But then we go down the rabbit hole of wishes and wants (e.g., Sludge/Slog should be the torso component, and Grimlock an arm).
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Burn » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:56 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Qwan wrote:So on the Australian end at least, I think the conclusion here is "sit tight and they'll come eventually".

January.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Rodimus Knight » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:09 am

Nightbeat339 wrote:I've loved TR, but to me PotP seems like a step down. Grimlock looks awful in Dino mode! The other two dinobots look decent, but I really wish they had some chrome on them.

Most of My transformers are displayed in Robot Mode, the exception that I saw, was the Dino Bots. I don't even think I would combine them, I was probably going to leave them in Dino Mode....except for grimlock... that backside....

As far as the Chrome goes, I expect that come SDCC they will have a volcanous set with the vac metalized gold coloring, and maybe the smoked plastic like the original dinobots.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby Skritz » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:27 am

What I find funny is that the Dinobots are rather slavishly G1 and people aren't happy.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:33 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Skritz wrote:What I find funny is that the Dinobots are rather slavishly G1 and people aren't happy.

They didn't combine in G1 and that seems to be one of the reasons that in some ways these new figures are worse than the ones from over 30 years ago.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:37 am

leokearon wrote:I think it was very near to Christmas (like the week before) before Ireland got the first wave of CW and I think TR, so I'm suspecting something similar. Then again we haven't gotten TR wave 5 yet.

CW probably, but likely not TR unless they were reeeeaaallly late or early since TR started mid year (June/July 2016) instead of at the end/beginning like CW and PotP.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby Seibertron » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:19 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Skritz wrote:What I find funny is that the Dinobots are rather slavishly G1 and people aren't happy.

They didn't combine in G1 and that seems to be one of the reasons that in some ways these new figures are worse than the ones from over 30 years ago.

They're close to being slavish, but I think that's what the problem is. The deluxes are fine for what they are but they all have issues which stand out even more since they're close but not quite, but Grimlock is a flat out disaster in trex mode and in robot mode he has none of his appropriate weapons, and therefore volcanicus doesn't have a weapon.

I agree about the dinobots should have been the amazing titan class set, predaking should have been a regular combiner. To see devastator and volcanicus duke it out since they are arch enemies, that would have been amazing and given devastator an in scale rival.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby ThunderThruster » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:26 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Caelus wrote:All in all, though, I wish Predaking had been one of standard combiners, and Volcanicus had been the Titan Class combiner for the line. Having the Dinobots each be Voyager-sized would have been good, and having their combiner come in at the same height as Devastator would have also been nice. But then we go down the rabbit hole of wishes and wants (e.g., Sludge/Slog should be the torso component, and Grimlock an arm).

This.
It would have been so much better as you've described here.
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby MECHdirge » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:58 am

Motto: "That which does not kill me is dead when I'm done with it."
Weapon: Sonic Disruptor
Ditto! I would have sprung for Voyager scale combiner Dinobots, but the oversized Predators are unlikely to go into my collection. I will still pick up the Dinobots, but I would have preferred the reverse, as other posters have commented.

As much as many have disliked these figures, I have to say I’m pretty pleased. Maybe I have lower standards, but the minor issues strike me as... well, minor. I loved Combiner Wars. I liked Titans Return, too, but was still irked CW was killed off without the addition of some more combiners (not simply recolonization/minor remold). PotP is really CW2. I could live without the gimmick, true, but it doesn’t bug me. It is geared towards their primary market—actual kids. I will probably pick up the Prime Masters, but they are pretty low on my list. I will probably skip the Shattered Glass Rodimus that others seem to like, the Predacons (unless they really blow me away in quality, which I find unlikely), and possibly some of the other leader Class figs (recolonization, especially... may skip monkey Prime, too).
~dirge
MECHdirge
Mini-Con
Buy from MECHdirge on eBay
Alt Mode: Corvette
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 9

Postby leokearon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:01 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Combiners or not, I'm just glad I will finally be able to have all five Dinobots.
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Endurance: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:35 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Omegatron. wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I'm a little skeptical about there being 12 different cards for every single figure in the line.

So far it's looking like there is.

:shock: Someone give the writers of their bios a raise... and a week off.

This is Awesome!
leokearon wrote:Combiners or not, I'm just glad I will finally be able to have all five Dinobots.

Agreed, plus a new little dinobot member! I'm actually pretty excited to form Volcanicus, combining dinobots is still cool to me
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby bodrock » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:37 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
I would've gone for a Titan-class Volcanicus.

IMG_8559.JPG
The Power (of the Primes) Glove
IMG_8559.JPG (90.89 KiB) Viewed 10547 times
Dreadwind looks great - everything I expected, really. He's my first incarnation of the character, and I can't wait to get his partner...
IMG_8545.JPG
We Got Woes
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:10 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
MECHdirge wrote:ented.

As much as many have disliked these figures, I have to say I’m pretty pleased. Maybe I have lower standards, but the minor issues strike me as... well, minor. I loved Combiner Wars. I liked Titans Return, too, but was still irked CW was killed off without the addition of some more combiners (not simply recolonization/minor remold). PotP is really CW2. I could live without the gimmick, true, but it doesn’t bug me. It is geared towards their primary market—actual kids.

I thought RID was more directly for the kids hence the bright colours and simple blocky characters with goofy faces and these all being G1 characters that most kids won't know or have any attachment too were aimed at more at teens and 'adults'. Either way it's full of badly executed designs. There are characters here I would like to buy great figures of but these are definitely not those figures at all...
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby zodconvoy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:19 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
Seibertron wrote:I agree about the dinobots should have been the amazing titan class set, predaking should have been a regular combiner. To see devastator and volcanicus duke it out since they are arch enemies, that would have been amazing and given devastator an in scale rival.

See, I don't think of the Volcanicus and Devastator as rivals. The Dinobots are enemies of Devastator, sure, but Devastator's direct rival in battle is Omega Supreme. A Titan Omega Supreme would hit sooooo many check boxes in my collection. That's what I'm holding out for.
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby Stuartmaximus » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:21 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
+ we may still see Volcanicus & Dev Duke it out in Machinima Power Of The Primes ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
MECHdirge wrote:ented.

As much as many have disliked these figures, I have to say I’m pretty pleased. Maybe I have lower standards, but the minor issues strike me as... well, minor. I loved Combiner Wars. I liked Titans Return, too, but was still irked CW was killed off without the addition of some more combiners (not simply recolonization/minor remold). PotP is really CW2. I could live without the gimmick, true, but it doesn’t bug me. It is geared towards their primary market—actual kids.

I thought RID was more directly for the kids hence the bright colours and simple blocky characters with goofy faces and these all being G1 characters that most kids won't know or have any attachment too were aimed at more at teens and 'adults'. Either way it's full of badly executed designs. There are characters here I would like to buy great figures of but these are definitely not those figures at all...

Well, being toys, technically all the lines are primarily geared towards kids. I'm pretty sure someone else mentioned that adult collectors make up about 30% of their market, so directing an entire line towards only that market at a retail pricepoint would likely kill off the line. There simply has to still be a kid appeal, which is where line wide gimmicks come into play. A kid nowadays, may not have any clue how Swoop is as a character, but a team of 5 dino/robot transformers, that also combine into a big guy? That is going to be some serious pull for a kid.

Basically this is Hasbro trying to satisfy both ends of their demographic, which will typically never fully satisfy either side.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Courage: 9

Postby Ultra Markus » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:18 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
zodconvoy wrote:
Seibertron wrote:I agree about the dinobots should have been the amazing titan class set, predaking should have been a regular combiner. To see devastator and volcanicus duke it out since they are arch enemies, that would have been amazing and given devastator an in scale rival.

See, I don't think of the Volcanicus and Devastator as rivals. The Dinobots are enemies of Devastator, sure, but Devastator's direct rival in battle is Omega Supreme. A Titan Omega Supreme would hit sooooo many check boxes in my collection. That's what I'm holding out for.

Titan omega supreme would be the s**t! :BOWDOWN:
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Intelligence: 10
Skill: 10

Postby o.supreme » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:37 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
We all seem to have different opinions which is nice...but I'm a fan of consistency. To me it would be nice if ALL the Combiners were the same size, since in the original animated series, this was the case. Having all 6 Constructicons as deluxe size would have made them roughly the same height as the other combiners. Predaking as a Voyager and 4 deluxes (made to be compatible with all others) would have been nice as well. I get why Hasbro did Devastator as 6 Voaygers, as a "BIG" toy is more appealing for playability...but Dev being bigger than all the others is still an eyesore in some respects.

Also as many have said, I think if there ever is a new Omega Supreme, it will be Titan Scale to match Devastator, being the same size, but not as big as Metro or Fort Max (although FT is...but that's another story...).

However with Predaking being made of 5 voyagers, although it is considered a "Titan" size toy, it will be in this odd size class, slightly taller than the standard combiner, but a little shorter than Devastator...I'm sure it will look great, but the size again will be off, and being his Rival is technically Sky Lynx (Sky Reign in this case), we will have another mismatch on our hands.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Seibertron » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:41 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
o.supreme wrote:it would be nice if ALL the Combiners were the same size, since in the original animated series, this was the case. Having all 6 Constructicons as deluxe size would have made them roughly the same height as the other combiners.

I'm still hoping for deluxe class Constructicons that solves the 6 deluxe figure problem. Then we could get Raiden, Liokaiser done right, Landcross, and some of the Micromaster combiners but done as regular sized. I'd be very happen with that. They just need to figure out how to get 2 deluxes to become the torso instead of a Voyager.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby o.supreme » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
^Exactly. I like the way you think. ;)^ Though I don't think Takara or Hasbro has this in their Grand Plan. I don't think making 2 deluxes into a Torso would be too difficult (jusat take the existing CW Devastator and scale it down accordingly), but conforming them to mix/match with other 5 team combiners certainly would be quite the daunting engineering task.

Just to be clear. I would not require that 6 member combiners like Devastator, Raiden, Landcross etc... have the cross-compatibility with other combiners, but just be scaled to the same size. Though, TBH, if we get 5 member versions of Landcross, or Monstrucor/Dinoking that are cross compatible with the others, I would no be too upset.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby whitesneaka » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:27 pm

I'm sorrry but does anyone else feel Volcanicus is a dumb name for the combined form? It's like they tried TOO hard... something more simplistic (like the bots who make up the big guy) would have been more suitable. "Dino King" (play off Predaking) or "King Grimlock" (Nod to the big guys ego) or maybe even simpler "Dinotron".... I just feel Volcanicus just doesnt roll off the tongue easily.... anyway, at least the toys are kick ass!
whitesneaka
Mini-Con

Postby Ultra Markus » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
o.supreme wrote:^Exactly. I like the way you think. ;)^ Though I don't think Takara or Hasbro has this in their Grand Plan. I don't think making 2 deluxes into a Torso would be too difficult (jusat take the existing CW Devastator and scale it down accordingly), but conforming them to mix/match with other 5 team combiners certainly would be quite the daunting engineering task.
Just to be clear. I would not require that 6 member combiners like Devastator, Raiden, Landcross etc... have the cross-compatibility with other combiners, but just be scaled to the same size. Though, TBH, if we get 5 member versions of Landcross, or Monstrucor/Dinoking that are cross compatible with the others, I would no be too upset.

Having all the combined at the same scale would be nice and all but it really doesn't bother me all that much
What I think would be cool and I know that it won't ever happen is to scale them all to the CW Devastater so we would have all these massive combiners ;)
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Intelligence: 10
Skill: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #135 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221729 135B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA)Eastman"
TMNT #135 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #140 Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics APR231610 140C Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Reis"
TMNT #140 Cvr C 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 SEP221739 1B (CA) Eastman"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr E Gatefold Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220273 1E (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #138 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 DEC221439 138RI Turtles Ongoing (CA) Clarke"
TMNT #138 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 1RI (CA) Santolouco"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #4 Cvr A IDW Comics NOV221620 4A (CA) Mercado"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 OCT221752 4RI (CA) Qualano"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230206 1C (W/CA) Shalvey (A) Moss"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #1 Cvr G 1:100 IDW Comics MAY231444 1G (CA) Albuquerque"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 APR231619 4A (CA) Sakai"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #8 Cvr D RI 1:10 IDW Comics FEB231509 8D 8RI (CA) Qualano"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr M 1:15 virgin action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240117 2M"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #120 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles JUN210493 120RI"
TMNT #120 RI 1:10 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON