This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:10 am

xMXUx wrote:Blast Off definitely looks completely different from the other POTP packaging, which leads me to believe that it's fake

To me it is either fake, or an indication that shuttle Blast Off is not going to be a regular release. May Mayhem or part of a box set perhaps? The multiple languages make me think it is for some type of special release where they can use the same packaging everywhere.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby durroth » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:17 am

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
Hopefully Will just got a crappy pull from the QC lottery, but then again, grimlock is an entire thread worth of questionable design choices to begin with (why are the combiner ports on the outside of the feet when they could easily be hid on the inside of the feet and be invisible in dino mode? why was the chest molding split on the Y axis instead of the X axis? where is his crown? starscream gets one and hes not king, grimlock is king! why am I still going to buy this figure, despite all its flaws and already having the silver knight 2-pack grimlock, which frankly does fine as a g1 grimlock?)
durroth
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby datguy86 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:30 am

Motto: "SHEEAGH!"
Thinking Blast Off is a store exclusive. Packaging reminds me off Groove's, but I don't have a spare Groove to compare (and at work). Blast Off's inclusion in a post other figures we know about lends to the likelihood this is similar to previous exclusive released such as Groove and previous CW members.

Actively Searching: Universe 2.0 Ratchet, Universe 2.0 Inferno, Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream
datguy86
Combiner
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Postby The_Cryptid_Person » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:37 am

Blastoff! Finally! :DANCE: Curious to see if they reminded his HFG into prime armor. Also it looks like he comes with a special edition megatronus? He's the only PM on blastoff's packaging and seems to be cast in different-colored plastic than on the other boxes.

EDIT: Megatronus also suggests the image isn't fake. Molding looks identical between pictures, and when have we ever seen him at that angle?
Attachments
IMG_8866.PNG
Rushing in where Hasbro fears to tread (for now)...
Check my Twitter for customs and digibashes! || My ongoing Transtopia thread
The_Cryptid_Person
Vehicon

Postby william-james88 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:51 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
durroth wrote:Hopefully Will just got a crappy pull from the QC lottery=

Qc isnt really the issue here (aside from maybe the tabbing), its just a poor ass design.

Sabrblade wrote:
xMXUx wrote:Blast Off definitely looks completely different from the other POTP packaging, which leads me to believe that it's fake
Yeah, there's no cross-sell or even a POTP logo on his.

Which means its not part of POTP but a single release outside the line. It makes sense to finally release him now since we are back in combiners.

Quantum Surge wrote:Since Blast Off mentions Bruticus, does this mean they'll reissue the Combaticons?

No.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:55 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Ok, that's where the whole "15 Prime symbols" came from...

I'm so glad for that picture as well. I thought I was going crazy when I posted about the 15 symbols a while back and nobody believed me.

Also, I find obviously mileage on individual figures varies. I've been fortunate not to have many of the QC issues people are reporting. A couple reviews I've seen for Grimlock are surprisingly favorable. Not that I should suggest you purchase multiple toys, but Hasbro Customer Service may want to compensate anyone who is genuinely unsatisfied with the product they purchased.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:00 am

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

To me it is either fake, or an indication that shuttle Blast Off is not going to be a regular release. May Mayhem or part of a box set perhaps? The multiple languages make me think it is for some type of special release where they can use the same packaging everywhere.

First of all - I DID IT!!!

I mean... I know it wasn't actually me... But I did make a directed request for this on Twitter. It would appear I will be getting EXACTLY what I asked for becauuuuuse -

Secondly, the packaging doesn't look fake, but rather, it looks like Skrapnel's packaging. Which MEANS it probably has the Hand-foot-gun and no Prime Master compatibility.

I have hope.
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:08 am

This Blastoff intrigues me a bit. If it's fake, then so be it, I've got my UW one. If it isn't however, I'm sure this will please many fans eager to get the single release. I myself however *may* also obtain one if I find the QC issues are fixed. The original release UW Blastoff's head pops off every time it's transformed, and the bottom section doesn't stay tabbed in when in arm mode. This was all fixed with UW Strafe that used the same mold. Not sure about Shuttler as I don't have Baldigus yet...

But if the color scheme is noticeably different and the QC issues fixed...and its not a hoax... :-? Still I'm holding out hope for other new deluxes down the line to fill out the Voyager Torso's revealed far. I now many people are speculating that these are all just extra Voyagers, but I still remain cautiously optimistic.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:10 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Knightsword wrote:Plus that is the symbol that is actually on the enigmas that come with the PotP Voyagers.

All Engimas are differently sculpted, but they do follow a similar design aesthetic, maybe following one of those symbols.

Pretty odd that the cards for the Deluxes are the EU variants...

As for Blast Off, yes please. I will agree with the possibility it's an exclusive, but to what store... we still have a Wreck-Gar at Walgreens that's unaccounted for. :-?

Taking a close look at Megatronus' arms... they match the design of Liege Maximo & Skullgrin, pointing to our third Prime Master retool of the line, after Metalhawk into Landmine, and Cloudburst into Waverider.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Randomhero » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:11 am

Maybe he’ll be a spring online exclusive like the others have been.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Plastic Hero » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:31 am

Motto: ""When all hope seems lost, look up. Because THAT is when heroes will rise.""
YAAAAAAY now I don't have to buy the UW Bruticus to get that awesome Blast Off.

This pleases me...
Plastic Hero
Mini-Con
Watch Plastic Hero on YouTube
Alt Mode: 1970 mustang boss 302
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby gothsaurus » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:32 am

I've been hoping that Hasbro/Takara had found an under-the-table way to give us G2 Defensor — at least in combined mode (and with a head swap here and there.) With a release of Inferno and the purported Wreck Gar (assumed orange repaint of Groove), we're on the way. Maybe we will see their intent when they reveal the combiner head.

Probably a pipe dream tho.

This Blast Off looks to be in white and black — much like Shuttle Gunner from Battle Gaia... or G2 Blast Off. (you can see through the scribbles in some places) Kinda bummed we don't get a G1 toy color version... and that this would leave us with yet another unfinished rando combiner.

Will probably look great, though.

Still hoping for some names and bios for these combiners, Hasbro!! (not just instructions showing random assemblages with dinos and decepticons and cars all mashed together)
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:35 am

gothsaurus wrote:This Blast Off looks to be in white and black — much like Shuttle Gunner from Battle Gaia... or G2 Blast Off. (you can see through the scribbles in some places) Kinda bummed we don't get a G1 toy color version... and that this would leave us with yet another unfinished rando combiner.

Look closer around the cockpit area, I see some brown peeking through around the windows.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:41 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
That's nice that Hasbro might finally be getting around to release the space shuttle version of Blast Off that Takara made for Unite Warriors. If it's dark brown, I may pick it up, despite having the UW version. However, has Hasbro considered that some people may want a G2 color version of shuttle Blast Off instead/as well? Maybe they could do a short run of the G2 Bruticus box set using the shuttle Blast Off mold AND correct the Decepticon symbols to be the G2 versions at the same time? That was seriously lame how they used the G2 symbols for Superion and Menasor, but completely dropped the ball on Bruticus. Another short run of G2 Bruticus would be a good companion piece to the speculated G2 Defensor box set now that combiners are back in vogue a la Power of the Primes.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Skritz » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:42 am

I'm really digging those three newly-revealed Prime Masters, especially Quintus and Megatronus.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:42 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Yeah, there's no cross-sell or even a POTP logo on his.

Which means its not part of POTP but a single release outside the line.
Then why include the mention of the Megatronus Prime Master?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:46 am

gothsaurus wrote:I've been hoping that Hasbro/Takara had found an under-the-table way to give us G2 Defensor — at least in combined mode (and with a head swap here and there.) With a release of Inferno and the purported Wreck Gar (assumed orange repaint of Groove), we're on the way. Maybe we will see their intent when they reveal the combiner head.

Probably a pipe dream tho.

Nah man! Gotta get the legit G2 set. I don't care if I'm getting a bunch or repaints/retools. Defensor is the coolest of the G1 combiners, and I'm sick of him being left out!

Also, what Jelze said. Looking like CW-Brown to me. I Am hoping for a G2 one ALSO, though.
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster

Postby o.supreme » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:48 am

gothsaurus wrote:I've been hoping that Hasbro/Takara had found an under-the-table way to give us G2 Defensor — at least in combined mode (and with a head swap here and there.) With a release of Inferno and the purported Wreck Gar (assumed orange repaint of Groove), we're on the way. Maybe we will see their intent when they reveal the combiner head.

The artwork for the head was shown a while back, and it is identitcal to Defensor. I had not considered this, I was kind of hoping :TAKARATOMY: might release Guard City. Best case scenario, we could have both :-D .

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby gothsaurus » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:49 am

I hope you guys are right on the shuttle color! And same with G2 Defensor set. I truly want a box set of that guy. Hoping they can find the right venue for it for all of us who are waiting with our fingers on the BUY IT NOW button.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby steals_your_goats » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Blast Off is probably a May mayhem exclusive, hence the weird packaging and inclusion of the "fallen" Megatronus prime master.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:55 am

o.supreme wrote:

The artwork for the head was shown a while back, and it is identitcal to Defensor. I had not considered this, I was kind of hoping :TAKARATOMY: might release Guard City. Best case scenario, we could have both :-D .

My hope is that it is an "Under-the-table" version of Guard City.

Given that this trilogy has really come through on the more reasonable fan-requests, I could see this being Guard City, and still getting a G2 Defensor set at some point.

NOW

For a more unreasonable request... UW versions of the Technobots in the mainstream release! :D
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster

Postby gothsaurus » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:56 am

And wow. That head looks really red on new-Defensor-guy. The way things are going, I guess I may have to put up a new shelf for red-combiner-torso-guys-only. (ha ha ha) Here's hoping for both box sets – G2 and Guard City/Battle Gaia.

I DO hope they eventually get around to at least finishing out a 5-bot femmebot. We know they have plans to round out Volcanicus and Abominus (in spite of the dinos hanging around on Inferno's leg there.) So the limb combinations shown in the artwork aren't 100% proof of the intended pairings... or of who is coming out and who isn't. Guessing that's all just based on the order of release for the waves.

Chromia & Greenlight are on my list, Hasbro! Make it happen!!
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:14 am

gothsaurus wrote:Guessing that's all just based on the order of release for the waves.

Eh, no. I'm looking at the side of Grimlock's box and spotting Sludge as his right leg, and Snarl's golden feet on the left leg, both Wave 2 figures. Plus, Abominus's leaked art shows him with all 5 Terrorcons, despite 3 of them coming a wave later than Hun-Gurrr.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:19 am

gothsaurus wrote:And wow. That head looks really red on new-Defensor-guy. The way things are going, I guess I may have to put up a new shelf for red-combiner-torso-guys-only. (ha ha ha) Here's hoping for both box sets – G2 and Guard City/Battle Gaia.

Chromia & Greenlight are on my list, Hasbro! Make it happen!!

How's this for a Guard City?:

Inferno - Red Alert - Evac (with a weird deco) - Ratchet - some-motorcycle-guy... Wreck-Gar, I guess?
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster

Postby Randomhero » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:33 am

Clockwork Animations wrote:YAAAAAAY now I don't have to buy the UW Bruticus to get that awesome Blast Off.

This pleases me...

It’s teally not that awesome. It’s kind of the worst proportioned and stable figure out them all and QC issues vary from fine to wtf
Randomhero
Gestalt

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERSTREAK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Hasbro 2022 New"
SILVERSTREAK Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Deluxe Predacon Hasbro 2022"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON