This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby bodrock » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:02 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Yes, exactly what Sabrblade said!

Do you live in Germany, LP? I'm always curious about availability of new and vintage figures in other countries. I'm fortunate to not only have all those B&Ms, but also several vintage toy stores in the area.

I have to go online for most of the Beast Wars Neo figures, though. I should have a demon lord arriving today who will need proper pics for his face-off against the Primes. :PREDACON:
IMG_9987.PNG
True Demon Ending (Demifiend)
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:25 am

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
bodrock wrote:Do you live in Germany, LP? I'm always curious about availability of new and vintage figures in other countries. I'm fortunate to not only have all those B&Ms, but also several vintage toy stores in the area.
German online stores offer them quite a bit later than international ones and local retailers (your B&Ms) get them about 1 to 2 waves later. I just checked TRU Germany's website and see that wave 01 of PotP just arrived. The retailers will get them next month I guess. Maybe even in March. And wave 03 was the last one of the TR line. So we miss out "some" toys in here we have to get from international retailers. The last wave of Combiner Force still isn't available anywhere.
And for vintage figures on ebay: Most of the stuff you have to import but you can also be pretty lucky to get some rare and old figures for pretty low prices because there are not that many Transformers fans/experts in here and some parents just want to get rid of their children's old toys or their own ones.
And in general you don't need to worry that new figures are sold out that fast.
BUT we of course definitely miss exclusives like Target ones because there are no Target stores in Germany. The only ones we get are TRU ones but for TLK ones we only got Deluxe Megatron and Skullitron so far. I imported my TLK Cybertron (Cybertron Primus recolor) for a really good price (about $120 including shipping and import fees) from the US via ebay.

bodrock wrote:I have to go online for most of the Beast Wars Neo figures, though. I should have a demon lord arriving today who will need proper pics for his face-off against the Primes. :PREDACON:
IMG_9987.PNG

Who is demon lord? #-o
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10+

Postby bodrock » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:42 am

Demon Lord is just a nickname I gave Magmatron, based on his looks. ;)

But yeah, I'm certainly glad my area (Oregon, USA) is pretty good about getting most of the waves in. I only saw Slugslinger for two weeks, but never saw TR Winsblade, Twintwist or Misfire....so I'm a but worried the same thing happens again...and I must have all the Terrorcons.
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:47 am

bodrock wrote:Demon Lord is just a nickname I gave Magmatron, based on his looks. ;)

But yeah, I'm certainly glad my area (Oregon, USA) is pretty good about getting most of the waves in. I only saw Slugslinger for two weeks, but never saw TR Winsblade, Twintwist or Misfire....so I'm a but worried the same thing happens again...and I must have all the Terrorcons.

Why don't you just order them from Amazon? I mean if it's even for me the cheapest way to get them from Amazon.com (US) to Germany... :lol:
And the $ isn't that weak compared to the €.
I also noticed that PotP figures are cheaper than TR ones and maybe even than CW ones. But I can't remember US prices of the CW line.

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Postby bodrock » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:56 am

Lunatic Prime wrote:
bodrock wrote:Demon Lord is just a nickname I gave Magmatron, based on his looks. ;)

Why don't you just order them from Amazon? I mean if it's even for me the cheapest way to get them from Amazon.com (US) to Germany... :lol:
And the $ isn't that weak compared to the €.
I also noticed that PotP figures are cheaper than TR ones and maybe even than CW ones. But I can't remember US prices of the CW line.

That's what I did for TR Overlord & Misfire! So I may have to do the same thing, worst case -- it's just that scalpers sell there as well....not eBay bad, but still.
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:24 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
bodrock wrote:Yes, exactly what Sabrblade said!

Do you live in Germany, LP? I'm always curious about availability of new and vintage figures in other countries. I'm fortunate to not only have all those B&Ms, but also several vintage toy stores in the area.

I have to go online for most of the Beast Wars Neo figures, though. I should have a demon lord arriving today who will need proper pics for his face-off against the Primes. :PREDACON:
IMG_9987.PNG

;)^ very nice shin megami tensei reference (true demon ending was a pain to achieve but worth it)

I would love to see Hasbro remake magmatron, just to see what they can do with 2018 engineering.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:39 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:I would love to see Hasbro remake magmatron, just to see what they can do with 2018 engineering.

I'd like to see Perfect Effect do that in the style they did Lio Convoy, Optimal Optimus and Transmetal 2 Megatron.

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Artwork Revealed for Optimal Optimus from Transformers Power of the Primes

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:44 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
The official Transformers website has been updated with entries for the earlier waves of Power of the Primes. This includes the promotional and packaging artwork as well as the toy bios. They also happened to include an entry for Optimal Optimus, giving us the very first promotional artwork for the upcoming figure (we only had art for the smaller Optimus Primal toy revealed so far).

The bio and artwork is below. This leader class toy should be coming out around the summer. As with leader calss Optimus and Rodimus, this toy features an evolution gimmick were a smaller bot, Optimus Primal, combines with a larger structure to form Optimal Optimus. While Optimal Optimus retains his gorilla beast mode, it is important to note for those unaware that the smaller Optimus Primal toy does not turn into a gorilla but instead a cybertronian cargo ship. It can be seen in better detail here. This toy coming out, representing the maximal leader from Beast Wars, is a result a the fan vote asking fans who they thought should be the next Prime.

Bio

OPTIMUS PRIMAL
MAXIMAL
The loyal Optimus Primal is the leader of the heroic beast faction, the Maximals. He was once a research-vessel captain. He rose to greatness when he was thrust into a battle he had no choice but to win to save the universe from a terrible fate. Despite his legendary standing, he shows his freewheeling side through his motto: "sometimes crazy works."

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby bodrock » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:07 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:
bodrock wrote:Yes, exactly what Sabrblade said!

IMG_9987.PNG

;)^ very nice shin megami tensei reference (true demon ending was a pain to achieve but worth it)

I would love to see Hasbro remake magmatron, just to see what they can do with 2018 engineering.

Yeah it was, ZeroWolf! SMT3 is still an all-time fave.

Good call on a Perfect Effect Magmatron, LP -- their Lio Convoy was pretty cool. But if HasTak can do cool AND affordable, it'd be a whole lot cooler. ;)

I can't wait to get PotP PRIMAL! :MAXIMAL:
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby Sodan-1 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:43 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Does it bother anyone else that they seem to be primarily identifying this guy by his evolving form of Primal, as opposed to the other leader class figures primarily identified by their evolved forms?
Sodan-1
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:47 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sodan-1 wrote:Does it bother anyone else that they seem to be primarily identifying this guy by his evolving form of Primal, as opposed to the other leader class figures primarily identified by their evolved forms?
Not really. The "Optimal Optimus" name was only his formal name on the original toy, while in the show it was just a joke that Megatron made once or twice while the guy was still referred to as "Optimus Primal" even in that form.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:00 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:Does it bother anyone else that they seem to be primarily identifying this guy by his evolving form of Primal, as opposed to the other leader class figures primarily identified by their evolved forms?
Not really. The "Optimal Optimus" name was only his formal name on the original toy, while in the show it was just a joke that Megatron made once or twice while the guy was still referred to as "Optimus Primal" even in that form.

Makes you wonder if the "Optimus Primal" name will be applied to the Combined "Prime" form, or the smaller one. Also, what would the other be called (please not "Optimus Minor"!).
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Agamemnon » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:53 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Ok, quick question for the people who own Starscream: is there a sculpted number on the inside of his Enigma and if yes, what is that number? Grimlock's has what I think is the number "1" inside his.
Also a 1.
Ok, how about the Matrix Cores of Optimus and Rodimus?
Don't have Prime, but Rod's Matrix core is molded diferently than the enigmas. It os hollow, but has structural cross braces to extend the peg farther out. There is no stamped number inside.

What theory are you conjuring Jelz?

Ah, overthinking things again. I was theorizing that the number refers to the mold used for the Matrix Core/Enigma, since they, along with the Prime Armor, seem to be cast independently from the figure itself. Like Grimlock is Type "1", Starscream is Type "2", that sorta thing. That's not the case, obviously, but you never know. :lol:

Thanks for pitching in so quickly.

I know we moved past this, but I would guess that is a cavity number. In plastic molding, when any identical parts are gang molded, the cavities are numbered, with a molded number ending up on the part. (We used to use this to determine which mold was degrading or otherwise going out of spec...)

So, this has me speculating that there may be other Enigmas coming that may be numbered differently as they close and open different cavities for different toys. It will be interesting to see if Elita 1, Starscream's mold mate, has a different number on her Enigma...
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby AlexisSkrull » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:06 pm

Motto: ""When life gives you flies.... you eat them!""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Lunatic Prime wrote:
bodrock wrote:Thanks Will -- you close to picking up a Heinraddo of your own? ;)

I saw Rodimus Unicronus on eBay the other day from Kansas. I think it sold for $80+, but it was almost like seeing a unicrorn in the wild....
IMG_0057.JPG

Those people who can't just wait :BANG_HEAD:

I agree with you unless it was a reviewer that bought it as they like to review them before it hits shelves and that makes sense since a lot wait to see a review b4 buying toys.
AlexisSkrull
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Frog
Strength: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:24 pm

AlexisSkrull wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:
bodrock wrote:Thanks Will -- you close to picking up a Heinraddo of your own? ;)

I saw Rodimus Unicronus on eBay the other day from Kansas. I think it sold for $80+, but it was almost like seeing a unicrorn in the wild....
IMG_0057.JPG

Those people who can't just wait :BANG_HEAD:

I agree with you unless it was a reviewer that bought it as they like to review them before it hits shelves and that makes sense since a lot wait to see a review b4 buying toys.

That was my first thought right after I clicked Submit :lol:

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:34 pm

bodrock wrote:I can't wait to get PotP PRIMAL! :MAXIMAL:
Same here :D

Could we start a discussion about the small guys alt mode (and weaponry)?

Because his artwork show's him with original Optimus Primal's sabers but the toy just gets the gun barrels of Optimal Optimus mode as bats.

And his alt mode is just the space carrier on Optimal Optimus'es back. Or maybe it's the research vessel he was a captain of? #-o But that wouldn't make sense as far as he would have been the captain of his own alt mode :lol: :HEADHURTS:
But it's kinda nice because it could be his pre- :MAXIMAL: BEAST WARS :PREDACON: alt mode.

Or did we already have that and I missed it because I got in here late :???:

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Postby Munkky » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:03 pm

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I never had the original Optimal Optimus figure when I was a kid, so I'll jump on this new one as soon as it comes out. I did wonder for a while if the Optimal Optimus form would have the black and grey colour scheme of the regular Optimus Primal, but it's good to see they've kept the orange and blue.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:08 pm

Munkky wrote:I never had the original Optimal Optimus figure when I was a kid, so I'll jump on this new one as soon as it comes out.
I got that one 2 to 3 years ago. It looks cool in robot and beast mode but that's it.

Munkky wrote:I did wonder for a while if the Optimal Optimus form would have the black, grey and red colour scheme of the regular Optimus Primal, but it's good to see they've kept the orange and blue.
I guess the cockpit section will be bright orange because otherwise it wouldn't be accurate to the original one and look pretty off. And the rest of him will be black with a bit white and red like in the artwork.

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:16 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Lunatic Prime wrote:
Munkky wrote:I never had the original Optimal Optimus figure when I was a kid, so I'll jump on this new one as soon as it comes out.
I got that one 2 to 3 years ago. It looks cool in robot and beast mode but that's it.

Munkky wrote:I did wonder for a while if the Optimal Optimus form would have the black, grey and red colour scheme of the regular Optimus Primal, but it's good to see they've kept the orange and blue.
I guess the cockpit section will be bright orange because otherwise it wouldn't be accurate to the original one and look pretty off. And the rest of him will be black with a bit white and red like in the artwork.

The neat thing is that the "Trailer" is more akin to a Pretender Shell, meaning the smaller robot except for the cockpit is hidden away.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

Postby Tranzilla » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:31 pm

I'd be in for a Burning Convoy into Primal Prime recolor.
Tranzilla
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:33 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:

The neat thing is that the "Trailer" is more akin to a Pretender Shell, meaning the smaller robot except for the cockpit is hidden away.

Uhhhhm...nope :roll:
Look at the third picture on the upper left side:

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:36 pm

Tranzilla wrote:I'd be in for a Burning Convoy into Primal Prime recolor.
Swap out Burning Convoy for Apelinq and you got something there. ;)

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby WreckerJack » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:40 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
A very rainbow gorilla. Looks like something out of the 90's.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Speed: 5
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:40 pm

Sabrblade wrote:

That would be really great. Maybe BotCon exclusive.
But I prefer the contruction site like color scheme of Optimal Optimus over Burning Convoy and Primal Prime. I also didn't like the Year of the Ape recolor of Supreme class Beast Machines Optimus Primal. I'm glad that I got the original one lately :KREMZEEK:

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:41 pm

Lunatic Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

That would be really great. Maybe BotCon exclusive.
:-(

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222R"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 230926D"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #35 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210494 35RI (CA) Gauntt (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #35 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Energon Class + instructions + comic Hasbro 2004 230427B"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #29 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210502 29B (CA) Su (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #29 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915J"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAR220504 16A (CA) Lopez"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SINS OF WRECKERS #2 IDW Comics 2015 (W/A/CA) Roche 230227"
Transformers SINS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220496 War's End 2RI Ossio"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #14 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 14RI (CA) Hutchison"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HALLOWEEN SPECIAL #1 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210491 (CA)Goux (W) Watters"
NEW!
Transformers HALLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210483 3B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #6 Marvel Comics 1994 (CA) Yaniger 210227A"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #41 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220487 41A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #41 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON