This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:51 pm

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
bodrock wrote:But yeah, the only politics I want to see are between Autobots/Maximals and 'CONs.

Make Cybertron great again
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:36 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
It was mentioned on the podcast awhile back that, had the abbreviation been printed on Sentinel Prime instead of Jazz, more people might have found it (darkly) amusing than how the reaction to Jazz was.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:23 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Bodrock that megahead maximus is awesome :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby bodrock » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:35 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
ZeroWolf wrote:Bodrock that megahead maximus is awesome :lol:

He turned out a lot better than I imagined! I had read others cut off MegaHead's legs and put him on top of G1 Fort Max....so I thought I'd give it a try, keeping the legs and using TR 'Max instead. ;)
IMG_0253.JPG
I figure Vector Prime is either neutral about techno-purity, or under MegaHead's influence....(in my head-canon lol).
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Acesmcgee » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:29 pm

Motto: "It only takes one step to move forward."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Bodrock, I love the fun you seem to be having everytime I see your photos. I have a question based on that last photo with meg the head on Fort Max, there is a Tarn in that photo, is that 3rd party? Looks nice and caught my attention, especially since I just started to get into the more than meets the eyes series. I can't believe I missed out on so much good story in a comic series. Anyway, since you seem to be enjoying the toys for the current line, what do you think of the power masters/pretenders? As a child of the 80s, I personally love all the nostalgia touch points.
Acesmcgee
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Pickup truck
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:00 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:It was mentioned on the podcast awhile back that, had the abbreviation been printed on Sentinel Prime instead of Jazz, more people might have found it (darkly) amusing than how the reaction to Jazz was.

Which one: TR or DotM?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby bodrock » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:22 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Hey Acesmcgee -- yes, that Tarn is Mastermind Creations' "Kultur", who is a spot-on incarnation of Tarn. Before I had even read MtMtE, I had seen pics of him on the internet -- and was immediately interested. So it was a no-brainer for me when this figure came along! Great quality as well.

I recently went on a PretenderQuest -- huntin' down pretty much all the G1 Decepticons, from large to Pretender Beasts.

Although the Prime Masters aren't exactly the update I was hoping for, I really enjoy the Prime Master concept -- and certainly that price point! I also really like the Titan Masters, so a continuation of this scale was appreciated.

I do prefer one thing about the Prime Masters to their G1 counterparts -- the scale for the "human" Autobots. I always thought the giant hoomans were a silly shell, and that reflected in the fact that I only have Longtooth (aka, Space Walrus!) and Groundbreaker (got a 2-for-1 deal, mainly for Iguanus!).

I would love it if PotP gave us just one modern, update in the Deluxe, Voyager, Leader or Masterpiece scale. ;)
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Speed: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:15 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It was mentioned on the podcast awhile back that, had the abbreviation been printed on Sentinel Prime instead of Jazz, more people might have found it (darkly) amusing than how the reaction to Jazz was.

Which one: TR or DotM?
Is that a trick question?

I mean, the MAGA phrase wasn't even around in such infamy back when DOTM came out.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Acesmcgee » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:28 pm

Motto: "It only takes one step to move forward."
bodrock wrote:Hey Acesmcgee -- yes, that Tarn is Mastermind Creations' "Kultur", who is a spot-on incarnation of Tarn. Before I had even read MtMtE, I had seen pics of him on the internet -- and was immediately interested. So it was a no-brainer for me when this figure came along! Great quality as well.

I recently went on a PretenderQuest -- huntin' down pretty much all the G1 Decepticons, from large to Pretender Beasts.

Although the Prime Masters aren't exactly the update I was hoping for, I really enjoy the Prime Master concept -- and certainly that price point! I also really like the Titan Masters, so a continuation of this scale was appreciated.

I do prefer one thing about the Prime Masters to their G1 counterparts -- the scale for the "human" Autobots. I always thought the giant hoomans were a silly shell, and that reflected in the fact that I only have Longtooth (aka, Space Walrus!) and Groundbreaker (got a 2-for-1 deal, mainly for Iguanus!).

I would love it if PotP gave us just one modern, update in the Deluxe, Voyager, Leader or Masterpiece scale. ;)

Thanks! I may hunt that figure down when I get my taxes in. I remember the pretenders growing up, I never owned any, but used to play with them in my elementary. I had one hell of cool 4th grade teacher. Then, later on, I used to play with the inner transforming pretender shell of Thunderwing at a friends. I had no idea who he was until much later.
I'm in agreement, I would love a really cool Leader clase pretender. But your post has me dreaming about a Masterpeice....that could be awesome.
Thanks again.
Acesmcgee
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Pickup truck
Speed: 4
Skill: 7

Transformers Power of the Primes Sighted at Australian Mass Retail

Postby Bounti76 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:31 pm

After having been sighted at smaller specialty shops, and having pricing confirmed, we can now report that Transformers Power of the Primes figures have finally been sighted at mass retail in Australia! Fan M Nero sent us this photograph from a POTP display in a Myer store, showing us that Leader Class, Voyager Class and Deluxe Class figures can currently be purchased. This is great news for Australian fans who have been waiting for Power of the Primes figures to show up, as many other countries have seen the figures since late last year. Are you in a corner of the world that is just seeing POTP figures hitting the shelves? Let us know about it! Email us at sightings@seibertron.com with photo evidence, as well as letting us know where and when you saw it, and your sighting could be front page news! Also, don't forget to share your sightings with fellow collectors both for individual figure sightings and figure sightings in your local area!

Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Hotconvoy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:57 pm

Motto: "Action figures are the right of all sentient transfomers fans"
Weapon: Cannon
So...i was just scaning through Ebay and found a listing for PotP tailgate in the us. Here is the link https://m.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Pow ... 0890.m2460
Attachments
s-l400.jpg
s-l400.jpg (36.2 KiB) Viewed 14087 times
Click link to view my new customs; Combiner Wars (deluxe class) Thundercracker,Combiner Wars Braver(nonbrainmaster), Titans Return Cliffjumper(comming soon) + more!
hotconvoy-s-custom-idea-mod-thread-t110853.php
Hotconvoy
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Watch Hotconvoy on YouTube
Alt Mode: Dodge charger
Strength: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+

Postby Gambitgreen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:32 pm

Love waiting for the full wave to get here! May be more out of pocket initially, but is is really? No driving to all the same stores several times per week which also saves a ton of time. Excited to get these bad boys open!
Attachments
IMG_2544.JPG
Gambitgreen
Mini-Con

Postby WreckerJack » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Howd you get them to stick to the ceiling like that?
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Speed: 5
Courage: 7

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:49 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Has it been revealed what size the Predacons will be? Or is that not even a PotP discussion?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:Has it been revealed what size the Predacons will be? Or is that not even a PotP discussion?
POTP Predaking is a Titan class figure, presumed to be of similar size to Devastator and consist of roughly Voyager-sized Predacons.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby primalxconvoy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:09 pm

Gambitgreen wrote:Love waiting for the full wave to get here! May be more out of pocket initially, but is is really? No driving to all the same stores several times per week which also saves a ton of time. Excited to get these bad boys open!

file-1~01.jpg
file-1~01.jpg (115.27 KiB) Viewed 13996 times
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Gambitgreen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Saved the leaders for tomorrow when I open up MP Black Convoy
Gambitgreen
Mini-Con

Case Breakdowns for Wave 2 of Transformers Power of the Primes

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:08 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Wave 2 of Transformers Power of the Primes is just around the corner and Entertainment Earth now has descriptions of the contents of each case. The Prime Masters will have repacks and since there are five deluxes in wave 2, some will be packed more than others. The listings state that these are coming out in April 2018 which is exactly as was predicted in the guide we released back in October.

Leaders

1x TRA GEN PRIMES LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME
1x TRA GEN PRIMES LEADER RODIMUS UNICRONUS

Voyagers

1x TRA GEN PRIMES HUN GURRR
1x TRA GEN PRIMES ELITA 1

Deluxes

2x TRA GEN PRIME WARS DELUXE DINOBOT SNARL
2x TRA GEN PRIME WARS DELUXE DINOBOT SLUDGE
1x TRA GEN PRIME WARS DELUXE DARKWING
2x TRA GEN PRIME WARS DELUXE RIPPERSNAPPER
1x TRA GEN PRIME WARS DELUXE MOONRACER

Legends

3x TRA GEN PRIMES LEGENDS BATTLESLASH
3x TRA GEN PRIMES LEGENDS ROADTRAP
2x TRA GEN PRIMES LEGENDS AUTOBOT TAILGATE

Prime Masters

2x TRA GEN PRIME MASTER SKULLGRIN
2x TRA GEN PRIME MASTER METALHAWK
4x TRA GEN PRIME MASTER SUBMARAUDER
4x TRA GEN PRIME MASTER LANDMINE

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4469
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:23 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Gambitgreen wrote:Love waiting for the full wave to get here! May be more out of pocket initially, but is it really? No driving to all the same stores several times per week which also saves a ton of time. Excited to get these bad boys open!

If you do have roughly $300 U.S. (after tax) to drop all at once, that is great. But I don't think I've ever seen the entirety of one wave at one time in the same store. Especially with TR when Leaders for one wave would show up months later than the rest of the wave. When I do get them at B&M, its usually while grocery shopping, so no gas wasted ;) .
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Lore Keeper » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:20 am

Let the price gouging on Rodimus begin!
Lore Keeper
Headmaster

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:21 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Lore Keeper wrote:Let the price gouging on Rodimus begin!

Why would there be price gouging on Rodimus?
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Courage: 6

Postby Lore Keeper » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:27 am

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:

He's the only new leader class figure in the case. His preorder is already marked up 20 bucks on BBTS. :( I'm referring to Rodimus Unicronus, for clarification's sake.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster

Postby o.supreme » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:30 am

Lore Keeper wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:

He's the only new leader class figure in the case. His preorder is already marked up 20 bucks on BBTS. :( I'm referring to Rodimus Unicronus, for clarification's sake.

It's nothing new, but this is where B&M is so important, so we can avoid things like this.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (72.44 KiB) Viewed 14145 times
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby mordhelm » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:53 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
o.supreme wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:

It's nothing new, but this is where B&M is so important, so we can avoid things like this.

Or Amazon or HTS (assuming you are in the US).
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Strength: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby o.supreme » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:56 am

True. I was about to criticize HTS on their lack of items actually in stock, and Amazon's prices can be all-over-the-place, but I guess its just as much a chance as finding the items at B&M.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010G"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #54 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #6 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Kupperberg 230915T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #25 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222T"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero COBRAAAA One-Shot IDW Comics 2022 JAN220458 Cobra"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231010J"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721C"
NEW!
GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915K"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #282 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210449 282B Williams II"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON