This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:53 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Punch/counterpunch wasn't a Headmaster though, apeface and snapdragon are notable admissions, I'll give you that. I still think its more likely we'll get flywheels then them as it's only two molds compared to how many others :-P
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Emerje » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:23 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
They had said once that they'd revisit combiners and Headmasters later since the engineering already exists. We ended up seeing combiners come back in PotP so it's easy to believe Headmasters will be back in the 2019-2020 line. I'm sure we'll get both the missing Headmasters and the Autobot Targetmasters in that line.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Power of the Primes Wave 2 Out in Singapore Collector Shops

Postby william-james88 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:37 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
While our sponsors recently startd taking preorders for Power of the Primes Wave 2, with an April 2018 release date, the deluxes from this same wave have now appeared in Singapore. This is the first sighting of the deluxes worldwide, which include Sludge, Snarl, Ripeprsnapper, Moonracer and Blackwing. They are currently available at collectables shop Hobbyark. This does give us some new in hand images. Below you will see close ups of the headsculpts and all five G1 Dinobots reunited (and it feels so good!). These iamges come to us from Singapore TF fanpage STFU.

Seeing this, it is impossible to say exactly how much sooner we will see these same toys in North America compared to their April release date from online retailers, but this does inform us that they are ready and shipping out to retailers.

So, knowing wave 2 s on the way, are you all caught up on wave 1? Which do you have left to pick up? And which of these wave 2 deluxes are you most excited for? Join the covnersation and let us know!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Randomhero » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:46 am

Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Bradimus » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:47 am

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
ZeroWolf wrote:I suspect we will see flywheels as you can't have one duocon without the other. Though a thought occurs, while I don't think it would happen in this line but I wonder the possibility that they may make a version of the multiforce team from Victory. I wouldn't expect them to form land cross but it would be awesome if they did.

I've been thinking the same thing about the Mulitforce. :HASBRO: went through the trouble of figuring out not just how to make a Duocon but to have each individual vehicle transform into its own robot mode. I just hope if :HASBRO: does the Mulitiforce they make them deluxe instead of legends class.

It's like I said with Dinotbot Slash: This mold was made to be upscaled and retooled into Beast Wars Dinobot. I get that same feeling with the upcoming legends class Duocon Battletrap. I don't know if this is something being worked on for the next toy line theme (and tested here) or the one after that, but I do believe it's coming. And I hope the Breastforce is coming with it.

As for the missing Headmasters (in particular Snapdraggon and Apeface), I very much hope they are next, but that might depend on if :HASBRO: wants to continue that cheaper line with Titan Masters and maybe some more Prime Masters. I'd love to see the Classic Pretenders as Decoy Armor for Titan Masters Bumblebee, Starscream (the seeker head), Grimlock (yeah we already got him as Clobber but why not get him all black this time?) and Jazz. Maybe they could come up with two more and complete the line of 12 with six more Prime Masters (this is where that Vector Sigma with Alpha Trion Decoy Armor that I want would fit in nicely). Add in an accessory line so we can purchase Prime Armor hand and foot sets to upgrade the CW combiners and add heel spurs if we want to for our PotP combiners and that's the start of a really good in-between line while they put the finishing touches of the big boys (Multiforce, Breastforce).

For leaders they could do some mix and match with evolution Star Saber (if he's not part of this line) and some sort of leader class titan master that I can't think of off the top of my head. I know a lot of people want Scorponok as a leader based on his Marvel Comics form though since he'll probably be a titan class I just don't see that happening. However considering all the heads we got of actual figures in the Titan Master line (Cobber, Ptero, Brawn) why not :HASBRO: ?

We're also overdue for a leader Megatron and I'd love to see Thrilling 30 Ultramagnus get his cab retooled to become a Titan Master with a toy style Titan Master face with a white head and blue face plate. Though maybe an evolution Ultra Magnus would be better? I'm sure we could think of others. I'd rather get a mixed line to complete what we haven't gotten (like Piranacon/King Poseidon unless he's coming out at the end this line next year which would work very well for me) then have :HASBRO: rush something like the Multiforce. Though I wonder if they're thinking of doing actual brain masters next?

Bradimus
Pretender
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby o.supreme » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:36 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Roadbuster wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote::oops:
ZeroWolf wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:However, we've not had all the Headmaster characters released fully yet. That could mean that both Duocons may not get released either.

Which headmasters are missing beside scorpoknok? All the main ones were done I think :-?

Headmaster Juniors, Apeface, Snapdragon.

The Autobot Targetmasters, Punch/Counterpunch

Counterpunch was released as part of TFCC 5.0 (A deluxe combiner limb for Wreckage). I know Hasbro claims that what TFCC did in the past has no bearing on what Hasbro decides to release, but I cannot recall any TFCC toy characters that have been released later in the main line to date.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:47 am

o.supreme wrote:I know Hasbro claims that what TFCC did in the past has no bearing on what Hasbro decides to release, but I cannot recall any TFCC toy characters that have been released later in the main line to date.

I can, a whole bunch too. There was Rewind, Chromedome, Alpha Trion, Overlord, G2 Dreadwing and most recently Battletrap.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby steals_your_goats » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:50 am

william-james88 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I know Hasbro claims that what TFCC did in the past has no bearing on what Hasbro decides to release, but I cannot recall any TFCC toy characters that have been released later in the main line to date.

I can, a whole bunch too. There was Rewind, Chromedome, Alpha Trion, Overlord, G2 Dreadwing and most recently Battletrap.

And Krok
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby o.supreme » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:53 am

william-james88 wrote:

My apologies. Let me clarify...I meant the exact same toys. Sure Hasbro has released other versions of those characters, but not the EXACT SAME ones that TFCC did. With PotP theme, I could not see Punch/Counterpunch as anything besides a deluxe limb, and I doubt HASBRO would release the exact same toy from TFCC 5.0
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby kurthy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:55 am

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
o.supreme wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

My apologies. Let me clarify...I meant the exact same toys. Sure Hasbro has released other versions of those characters, but not the EXACT SAME ones that TFCC did. With PotP theme, I could not see Punch/Counterpunch as anything besides a deluxe limb, and I doubt HASBRO would release the exact same toy from TFCC 5.0

Yes, because they would use Jazz, novastar, or moonracer instead. I wouldn't ever expect them to use a past line's figures in a new line.
kurthy
Pretender
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby steals_your_goats » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:06 am

kurthy wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Yes, because they would use Jazz, novastar, or moonracer instead. I wouldn't ever expect them to use a past line's figures in a new line.

You mean like Dreadwind and Blackwing? ;)
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:06 am

o.supreme wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Why would we want that? TFCC can never do too much retooling so I sure hope that when Hasbro gives us Counterpunch we get more than what the TFCC toy gave us.

And anyways, fun pub toys have made it to mainlines (with slight alterations)

Fun Pub released Thundercracker

Transformers Convention & Club Exclusives Thundercracker Gallery

And then so did Hasbro and Takara

Transformers Henkei Thundercracker Gallery

Something similar happend with Devcon as well (though the head was slightly different).

So yeah, total precedent for what was once fun pub toys to be released in a mainline. But I dont want any of it. If Hasbro does those characters again, I want new molds.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:12 am

Just to further clarify, the OP I was quoting was hoping for a Punch/Counterpunch toy in PotP. I don't see it happening based on the Counterpunch figure released by TFCC for the 5.0 series. If I am wrong, then so be it, but at this point, I just don't see it happening.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Randomhero » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:47 am

o.supreme wrote:Just to further clarify, the OP I was quoting was hoping for a Punch/Counterpunch toy in PotP. I don't see it happening based on the Counterpunch figure released by TFCC for the 5.0 series. If I am wrong, then so be it, but at this point, I just don't see it happening.

It never mattered what TFCC was doing. It mattered what Hasbro was doing, they’d tell aTFCC no plenty of timesdue to a character or the mold they wanted to use.

Punch/counterpunch just comes down to how faithful they want to be and the current gimmick. Titans return probably could have worked with 2 Titan masters but Hasbro also wants to use the right mold and gimmick for the right character. People have asked in Q n As before about certain characters and they’ve stated they want to make sure it represents the character to an extent. That’s why it took so long to make a new Soundwave.

For for Punch Probably won’t happen anytime soon. There’s no current gimmick that works for the character in faith. Best time would have been thrilling 30 when it was a free for all on characters and their respective gimmicks and characteristics
Last edited by Randomhero on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby StJudeDad » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:23 am

Since the image is posted anyway, does anyone have any suggestions for a flight stand for Swoop (or any flying character for that matter) in a mainline size?
StJudeDad
Mini-Con

Postby Randomhero » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:25 am

StJudeDad wrote:Since the image is posted anyway, does anyone have any suggestions for a flight stand for Swoop (or any flying character for that matter) in a mainline size?

I use the Neca ones only $10 but the Gundam stands you have to assemble are the unofficial stands since they have the tiny peg in the backs or butt that’s “coincidentally” compatible.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Rodimus Knight » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:25 pm

Randomhero wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Just to further clarify, the OP I was quoting was hoping for a Punch/Counterpunch toy in PotP. I don't see it happening based on the Counterpunch figure released by TFCC for the 5.0 series. If I am wrong, then so be it, but at this point, I just don't see it happening.

It never mattered what TFCC was doing. It mattered what Hasbro was doing, they’d tell aTFCC no plenty of timesdue to a character or the mold they wanted to use.

Punch/counterpunch just comes down to how faithful they want to be and the current gimmick. Titans return probably could have worked with 2 Titan masters but Hasbro also wants to use the right mold and gimmick for the right character. People have asked in Q n As before about certain characters and they’ve stated they want to make sure it represents the character to an extent. That’s why it took so long to make a new Soundwave.

For for Punch Probably won’t happen anytime soon. There’s no current gimmick that works for the character in faith. Best time would have been thrilling 30 when it was a free for all on characters and their respective gimmicks and characteristics

TFCC or maybe Bot Con did release a version of Punch/Counterpunch already using the Sideswipe / Sunsteaker mold from Generations. That's the version I'd like to see get a widespread release, instead of making individual combiner limbs from them.

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ch/2120/1/
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby Randomhero » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:45 pm

Rodimus Knight wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

TFCC or maybe Bot Con did release a version of Punch/Counterpunch already using the Sideswipe / Sunsteaker mold from Generations. That's the version I'd like to see get a widespread release, instead of making individual combiner limbs from them.

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ch/2120/1/

They did and it’s a fine figure especially taking advantage of the body that could be turned around but it had a tiny head due to clearance and the helmet gimmick and you’d have to settle for weird backwards hands in bot mode. I’d like to see a punch/counterpunch done with the idea made from the ground up and used for Punch specifically.

I had him when I was little so I’d be on board for a new punch/counterpunch but I’m willing to wait when the time is right to revisit that character for mass retail with modern engineering and design.

I think the main drawback might be is how to retool or redeco it. That’s always something to take into consideration. They gotta get their use out of the molds.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Flashwave » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:29 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Bradimus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Bradimus wrote:Do we know when wave 3 is scheduled for release?

Everything is here

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... nts/39844/

The line will run for more than just this year.

Thanks for that list as always. ;)^

What I don't get is why :HASBRO: packs mixes the deluxes in most waives. I understand they don't want homogeneous waves of 4 of the same type of robot but with a little planning and advertising on the boxes and web they could be very successful doing something like this:

My version of Wave 1:

Voyager

Grimlock

Starscream

Include advertising on the voyager boxes for Abominus so parents can give their kids a choice, buy Dinobots now or wait until wave 2 in the spring for the Terrorcons.

Deluxe

All 4 Deluxe Dinobots

Dinobot Slug [Slag]

Dinobot Sludge

Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Swoop

Legends

Dinobot Slash

Skrapnel

Beachcomber

Windcharger

Leader

Optimus Prime

Rodimus Prime

Prime Masters

Liege Maximo with Skullgrin Decoy Armor

Micronus Prime with Cloudburst Decoy Armor

Vector Prime with Metalhawk Decoy Armor

Now I fully understand the argument against releasing a homogeneous combiner in two consecutive waves but looking at the variety of other types of vehicles in the overall line and the Prime Masters I think parents are smart enough to understand Volcanicus is wave 1 and Abominus is wave 2 so if they can only afford one for the year they can make the decision for or with their kids.

That brings ups to my version of Wave 2:

Voyager

Terrorcon Hun-Gurr

Elita-1

Again, advertise the combined modes (especially Abominus) and maybe show off some limbs from wave 3 and maybe wave 4 for Elita-1 to use.

Deluxe

All 4 Deluxe Terrorcons

Terrorcon Rippersnapper

Terrorcon Blot

Terrorcon Cutthroat

Sinnertwin

Legends

Battleslash

Roadtrap

Tailgate

Leader

Rodimus Unicronus

Optimus Prime (I guess)

Prime Masters

Alchemist Prime with Submarauder Decoy Armor

Alpha Trion with Landmine Decoy Aromor

Again, another wave with an entire combiner well advertised in advance so kids and parents can choose or even get both with lots of bargaining and arrangement of wishlists for family to see before birthdays.

The last wave I can take a shot at is Wave 3:

Voyager

Inferno

Grimlock (I guess)

Advertise combiners with limbs from this wave and the next (with coming this fall for the wave 4 limbs). A big problem with :HASBRO: is keeping some things secret too long as we get deeper into the line like they did with Titans Return.

Deluxe

Autobot Jazz

Dreadwind

Blackwing

Moonracer

Legends

Cindersaur

Outback

Leader

Optimal Optimus

Rodimus Prime (I guess)

Prime Masters

Quintus Prime with Bludgeon Decoy Armor

Megatronus with Bomb-Burst Decoy Armor

Solus Prime with Octopunch Decoy Armor

Reorganizing makes wave 3 the first to have different options for deluxe class toys with cars and jets. But I think completing the first two major combiners one wave at a time would work better for everyone. Kids love dinosaurs and I think they love monsters, too. If anything it's the vehicles that might get hurt. I'd look at repackaging the figures that make up Volcanicus and Abominus for the holiday season. As for other options, leader and legends class figures provide different options as do the Prime Masters themselves, with the decoy armors having different looks and transforming into different guns and melee weapons. The variety is already built in, it's the distribution where the real problems seem lie.

But this is all just one fan/collector's opinion. Feel free to agree, disagree, or rip apart my waves with better logic. I'm curious what others think about all of this and I have clearly been inspired by other posters in this thread regarding distribution and what we learned from Combiner Wars to share my thoughts with you in detail. :PEACE:

Include advertising on the voyager boxes for Abominus so parents can give their kids a choice, buy Dinobots now or wait until wave 2 in the spring for the Terrorcons.

The problem is, in business what you just said accidentally, was "Don't buy these, buy something coming (much) later." the best they could shoot for is replace the cross-sell with " Coming Soon" but in the case of current combiners, they almost need the cross-sell to say "Hey, if you buy this figure and four of these, you can put them together and make a bigger figure!" marketing is never about selling the next thing, its about selling the stock you already have.

What do you mean "Hasbro keeps secrets and that hurt Titans Return?"
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:39 pm

Also, just to trow some facts, Titans Return wasnt hurt in the slightest. Transformers as a toy brand is doing amazing and is currently at the head of all other brands in terms of sales performance at Hasbro. Hasbro was very conscious to mention that they werent just talking about movie toys (which usually ring in more sales) but that all the toylines were doing amazing.

"This year, TRANSFORMERS in the fourth quarter was in dollar terms, our biggest growing brand. And overall for the year grew very strong double-digits. It's because we are perpetually engaged with our audience by demographic and psychographic.

We have a preschool RESCUE BOTS show, we have our Cyberverse focused on our core kid six-to-nine year-old. We continue to run more adult oriented content on Machinima for that fan. Fan business is growing in a very significant manner. And then of course we have our movies. It was a movie year but our products were about the movie but also about all these other dimensions of TRANSFORMERS."

For more facts about how well the line is doing, see here https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... all/40625/

william-james88
News Staff

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Bradimus wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:I suspect we will see flywheels as you can't have one duocon without the other. Though a thought occurs, while I don't think it would happen in this line but I wonder the possibility that they may make a version of the multiforce team from Victory. I wouldn't expect them to form land cross but it would be awesome if they did.

I've been thinking the same thing about the Mulitforce. :HASBRO: went through the trouble of figuring out not just how to make a Duocon but to have each individual vehicle transform into its own robot mode. I just hope if :HASBRO: does the Mulitiforce they make them deluxe instead of legends class.

It's like I said with Dinotbot Slash: This mold was made to be upscaled and retooled into Beast Wars Dinobot. I get that same feeling with the upcoming legends class Duocon Battletrap. I don't know if this is something being worked on for the next toy line theme (and tested here) or the one after that, but I do believe it's coming. And I hope the Breastforce is coming with it.

As for the missing Headmasters (in particular Snapdraggon and Apeface), I very much hope they are next, but that might depend on if :HASBRO: wants to continue that cheaper line with Titan Masters and maybe some more Prime Masters. I'd love to see the Classic Pretenders as Decoy Armor for Titan Masters Bumblebee, Starscream (the seeker head), Grimlock (yeah we already got him as Clobber but why not get him all black this time?) and Jazz. Maybe they could come up with two more and complete the line of 12 with six more Prime Masters (this is where that Vector Sigma with Alpha Trion Decoy Armor that I want would fit in nicely). Add in an accessory line so we can purchase Prime Armor hand and foot sets to upgrade the CW combiners and add heel spurs if we want to for our PotP combiners and that's the start of a really good in-between line while they put the finishing touches of the big boys (Multiforce, Breastforce).

For leaders they could do some mix and match with evolution Star Saber (if he's not part of this line) and some sort of leader class titan master that I can't think of off the top of my head. I know a lot of people want Scorponok as a leader based on his Marvel Comics form though since he'll probably be a titan class I just don't see that happening. However considering all the heads we got of actual figures in the Titan Master line (Cobber, Ptero, Brawn) why not :HASBRO: ?

We're also overdue for a leader Megatron and I'd love to see Thrilling 30 Ultramagnus get his cab retooled to become a Titan Master with a toy style Titan Master face with a white head and blue face plate. Though maybe an evolution Ultra Magnus would be better? I'm sure we could think of others. I'd rather get a mixed line to complete what we haven't gotten (like Piranacon/King Poseidon unless he's coming out at the end this line next year which would work very well for me) then have :HASBRO: rush something like the Multiforce. Though I wonder if they're thinking of doing actual brain masters next?

We think alike with leader class star saber, this gimmick they are using is perfect for him, even if they aren't representing the brainmaster yuki.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Rodimus Knight » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:10 pm

Mostly because I don't want to do a bunch of Quotes here.

I agree with the Leader Class Star Saber with this line. I think the Evolution gimmick is perfect for him, even if it's not quiet accurate use of it. There is also IMO no reason we can't get the brain master Pilot even if we don't call it that.

I would like to see them make the Multiforce and it's been a dream of mine since they showed the Duocons. I would like them to combine though still.

As the case assortments go. I will agree on this part, I'd like to see all the combiner parts in one assortment. I generally want my combiners together at one time. That being said, I don't see myself actually combining the Dinobots, unless the do a Chromed version for SDCC this year. In that case if it's packages as Volcanus, I'll display it in box like that most likely.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby Randomhero » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Seriously? A generations ultra Magnus retool with a titan master gimmick?

If you were in front of me I’d throw a titans return power master Optimus prime at you and I would throw it with anger.

And we’re not due for a leader class Megatron. We got one 3 years ago!
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby DeathReviews » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:20 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
In real dinosaur scale, Sludge should be a Leader class figure or Titan. An apatosaurus dwarfs a T-rex and can snap a tyrannosaur's neck with one swipe of the tail. It would be like a coyote taking on a rhino.
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:22 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Wave 2 is out in Singapore? Hazelnuts, that lessens my margin to get Dreadwind and maybe Rodimus Prime. Thankfully there are only 2 Terrorcons to get... next to 2 more Dinobots.

DeathReviews wrote:In real dinosaur scale, Sludge should be a Leader class figure or Titan. An apatosaurus dwarfs a T-rex and can snap a tyrannosaur's neck with one swipe of the tail. It would be like a coyote taking on a rhino.

Sludge is a classic Brontosaurus again, the genus has been re-established as valid in 2015, no longer a junior synonym to Apatosaurus. Still closely related though and of similar size. Speaking of size, compared to the T-Rex, PotP Sludge seems to take more after the Dicraeosauridae, a group of smaller sauropods, but still slightly larger than the African Elephant.
Last edited by Jelze Bunnycat on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 DEC200413 1B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 4E 0224IM259 (CA) Oliver"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #12 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 AUG200537 12B (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222G"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #6 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Kupperberg 230915T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 MAR200704 2B (CA)Coller"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220510 4RI (CA) Khanna"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210467 33RI (CA) Milne 230906AB"
TRANSFORMERS #33 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 4th ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM979 (CA) Henry (W) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 4t ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL IDW Comics 2020 Glyph + Tap-Out DEC190656"
Transformers VALEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 JAN200705 7B (W) Maggs (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210543 13A (CA) SidVenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #63 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON