This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Bradimus » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:46 pm

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Lore Keeper wrote:I'm remaining hopeful that :HASBRO: and/or :TAKARATOMY: will develop two bot torsos. They could sell them in a two pack at the voyager pricepoint. That may make the two characters a little on the small side, but their torso mode would then scale perfectly. Or, as suggested above, they could do a $100 box set, exclude the Legends class toy, and just make both torso bots roughly deluxe size. It would be about the same value. I bought Liokaiser, I love Liokaiser and his four limb bots, but I hate the Deathsaurus/Leozack/Jallguar/Sky Lynx fusion abomination. This ain't no Steven Universe! :-P

For the 6-bot combiners including but not limited to Liokaiser, Monstructor, Dinoking, Raiden, etc. I'd like to see the 4 arm and leg bots of each combining team scaled as deluxes and treated like CW and PotP, allowing them to be arms or legs and sold at deluxe pricing.

As for the two bot that make up the torso of these 6-bot combiners, I'd like to see them sold as a two-pack. I don't know what the appropriate price point would be. Are these two deluxe class figures with one making the upper body and having the head and shoulder connections, and the other making the lower half of the torso (likely connecting around the waist or just below the the chest) with the thighs and knee connections? Are these figures a little larger? Does :HASBRO: 's budgeting allow for selling the two torso bots as a double pack at voyager pricing?

Whether or not the pricing does work out to sell the two torso bots as a two-pack at voyager pricing that would replace the voyager torso for this line, that's what they would be doing and I think that's how they should be sold. If that means selling the center of the combiner for a few more dollars because it costs a little more for those two figures, so be it. I just want those combiners done right and I do believe :HASBRO: can pull it off.

The larger question is whether to include the Breastforce feature with Liokaiser's team and have Deathsaurses [Deszaras] as a leader class figure, and to include the Multiforce (of course as deluxe class figures) and Landcross considering how different their standard 3 combined forms are. But with Battletrap :HASBRO: seems to have proven they can at least pull off the pant/shirt gimmick properly. The question is can :HASBRO: reverse the pant/shirt combination and add the combiner ports for the 4 arms and legs and pull off the 2 torso robots separately while still maintaining the shirt/pant gimmick of the line. The Multiforce may be the most ambitious Transformer group every attempted and I would like to see them done correctly using modern technology and what will obviously be some new tricks.
Bradimus
Pretender
News Credits: 3
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Bradimus » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Regarding Inferno not having a special combiner name like the other stand-alone voyager torsos, do you think there is any chance his combiner head will have wings like his G1 toy and onscreen look? Something like this:

Bradimus
Pretender

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:05 pm

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Bradimus wrote:Regarding Inferno not having a special combiner name like the other stand-alone voyager torsos, do you think there is any chance his combiner head will have wings like his G1 toy and onscreen look? Something like this:

That's why I thought they might use the Combiner Head as the Inferno head instead. That would be an easy way to make that look.
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 2 Prime Masters In Stock at Entertainment Earth

Postby Qwan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:29 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Thanks to a tip from fellow Seibertronian Hellscream9999, we're happy to report that the second wave of eponymous Prime Masters, from the Power of the Primes toyline, have been listed for purchase at online retailer Entertainment Earth! The listing is for a half-case rather than individual figures, so the only option currently is to put down $36 for the full set of multiple Wave-2-ers (complete with repacked hangers-on Skullgrin/Liege Maximo and Metalhawk/Vector Prime from Wave 1), but if that's not a problem for you, this is the first we've seen of these new toys being available for purchase.

According to the listing's description, that $36 should net you 1 each of Skullgrin and Metalhawk, and 2 each of newcomers Submarauder/Alchemist Prime and Landmine/Alpha Trion (as a half-case this is accurate to the case breakdowns we shared not long ago). The listing does show that they are in-stock and not a preorder, but chances are they'll move quickly as new figures tend to do, so those who want them should probably get their orders in fairly soon!

Will you be grabbing these powerful little robots now as a group, or are you planning to exercise your patience until they become individually available? Let us know your thoughts by posting in the Energon Pub Forums!

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Bradimus » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:32 pm

Targetmaster Kup wrote:
Bradimus wrote:Regarding Inferno not having a special combiner name like the other stand-alone voyager torsos, do you think there is any chance his combiner head will have wings like his G1 toy and onscreen look? Something like this:

That's why I thought they might use the Combiner Head as the Inferno head instead. That would be an easy way to make that look.

I think the Inferno head will be something like his universe head which did not have wings:

That's why I'm wondering if they'll do something special for his combined head and add his head wings. We already know his regular head will look like his universe head (I cannot share any leaked pics but you can search for them) but we have not seen even a leak (to my knowledge) of his combined head, so I have some hope. If they do pull that off if it could completely change my decision on whether to purchase the figure.
Bradimus
Pretender

Power of the Primes Blastoff to come with Special Edition Megatronus

Postby william-james88 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
We have an update on Amazon's listing of Power of the Primes Blastoff. This listing that at first did not seem to inform us of anything outright new has now dropped a bombshell: Blastoff comes with Prime Master Megatronus.

This continues the trend we had in Titans Return of a special edition deluxe toy coming with a smaller figure, as was the case with Arcee and Grotusque. This wont be the actual Megatronus Prime Master we will be getting at retail (and already seen in the back of Inferno's box) but a special clear version, as the listing states. In restrospect we had all the facts presented before us in the initial reveal of the packaging since we see a different looking Megatronus Prime Master at the upper right hand corner. Looking at it below with the information we now have means this Megatronus would be in clear red plastic. The listing also describes special packaging for the set and new bio facts that include what power this special Megatronus gives to Blastoff.

I would like to thank TF fan Nevermore for sharing this updated listing with us, which also reverts to the Combienr Wars name.

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Blast Off and Megatronus Prime Master
Includes a special edition Deluxe Class Blast Off figure with premium deco
Includes the special edition, clear Megatronus Prime Master figure
Comes in special edition packaging; celebrate the Prime Wars Trilogy with this collectible set
Includes Deluxe Class Decepticon Blast Off figure, special edition Megatronus Prime Master figure, 2 accessories, and instructions. Ages 8 and up.

Celebrate the Prime Wars Trilogy with this special edition Combiner Wars Decepticon Blast Off figure. It’s built with updated Combiner Wars molds and decorated in new colors. Plus, it’s the only Transformers figure that includes the clear Megatronus Prime Master figure. During the Prime Wars, Decepticon Blast Off knew he was superior to the Autobots. With the Megatronus Prime Master, the gap between him and other bots has widened. Now he can imbue his laser rifle with a fragment of the power of the Requiem Blaster, the weapon of Megatronus himself. This Deluxe Decepticon Blast Off is a 5.5-inch scale figure and comes with a 1.5-scale Megatronus Prime Master figure. The Decepticon Blast Off figure converts from space jet to robot mode in 15 steps. The Prime Master figure converts between robot and spark in 1 step. Transformers all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby ExciKaiser » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:44 pm

Received these guys today :

20180210_165551.jpg

20180210_165543.jpg

I'm still not sure what to think about the duocons.
Together the'yre fine, but individually, they're really terrible.
I think Hasbro should have sold them in two packs.

I passed on Windcharger because of the terrible head, but it's the contrary for tailgate, that's a cool head. He'll replace the T30 one.
Not english-native speaker. Thank you for being cool on my typos.
My Collection - Transformers Go Combiner Teams onboard !
Looking for the claw-shield-gun which comes with Magna convoy.
ExciKaiser
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Buy from ExciKaiser on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:44 pm

Bradimus wrote:Regarding Inferno not having a special combiner name like the other stand-alone voyager torsos, do you think there is any chance his combiner head will have wings like his G1 toy and onscreen look?

We already know how it will look like, so no chance, sorry.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:13 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
That listing tentatively confirms that Megatronus will not have his Decoy Suit, as it lists only 2 accessories, the gun and the HFG most likely. The Decoy Suit counts as an accessory according to the Prime Master packaging: "Includes: figure and armor accessory".

And he's clear? :x I wonder Repugnus will come with...
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Qwan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:31 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:That listing tentatively confirms that Megatronus will not have his Decoy Suit, as it lists only 2 accessories, the gun and the HFG most likely. The Decoy Suit counts as an accessory according to the Prime Master packaging: "Includes: figure and armor accessory".

And he's clear? :x I wonder Repugnus will come with...

That also correlates with the detective work earlier on, showing there's no Decoy Suit in Blast Off's render either.

As for who may come with Repugnus, if I had to guess... Alpha Trion probably? He seems like the best "counterpoint" to Megatronus off the top of my head, and has bonus name recognition. (What I wouldn't give for a clear icy-blue Vector Prime with silver paint though... =P~ )

Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch Qwan on YouTube

Postby william-james88 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:34 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
ExciKaiser wrote:Sorry, probably missed it.

Yeah, general consensus is that a prototype head from dinoking and a prototype accessory from dinoking proves that an experimental homage combiner for him is certainly on hasbro's minds, even if it doesn't make it to the market (but I'm betting it will)

Which prototype head from Dinoking?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Qwan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:40 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Yeah, general consensus is that a prototype head from dinoking and a prototype accessory from dinoking proves that an experimental homage combiner for him is certainly on hasbro's minds, even if it doesn't make it to the market (but I'm betting it will)

Wildfly/Yokuryu, as seen on Cutthroat at whatever Toy Fair had all that candy corn IIRC. It's not necessarily clear proof of Dinoforce intent on its own, but it's 50/50 between Dinoforce and Monstructor, and combined with Snarl's previously-seen-but-not-actually-with-"Snarl" head gun thing, it definitely makes a strong case for Dinoking being considered if nothing else.

Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch Qwan on YouTube

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:40 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

The Wildfly head on Cutthroat, shown at NYCC 2017. G1 Wildfly was used for Victory Yokuryu.

by the by, While it is a shame that Defensor's head was kept with Inferno, honestly we shouldn't be surprised. It's an unused CW Voyager Class pretool, and as shown with Battle Core Prime, Scattorshot and test shot Demolishor, they never change the Combiner heads.
Last edited by Jelze Bunnycat on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Deadput » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:41 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
william-james88 wrote:Which prototype head from Dinoking?

Some of the prototype's we have seen have different tooling from the final product, take Cutthroat for example.

The final figure

Prototype with different head that resembles Wildfly.

Also Snarl has a different gun on Dino mode that looks more like Bristleback

Last edited by Deadput on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6

Postby Hotconvoy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:42 pm

Motto: "Action figures are the right of all sentient transfomers fans"
Weapon: Cannon
The listing for Blastoff also had this
Description
Celebrate the Prime Wars Trilogy with this special edition Combiner Wars Decepticon Blast Off figure. It’s built with updated Combiner Wars molds and decorated in new colors. Plus, it’s the only Transformers figure that includes the clear Megatronus Prime Master figure. During the Prime Wars, Decepticon Blast Off knew he was superior to the Autobots. With the Megatronus Prime Master, the gap between him and other bots has widened. Now he can imbue his laser rifle with a fragment of the power of the Requiem Blaster, the weapon of Megatronus himself. This Deluxe Decepticon Blast Off is a 5.5-inch scale figure and comes with a 1.5-scale Megatronus Prime Master figure. The Decepticon Blast Off figure converts from space jet to robot mode in 15 steps. The Prime Master figure converts between robot and spark in 1 step. Transformers all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Click link to view my new customs; Combiner Wars (deluxe class) Thundercracker,Combiner Wars Braver(nonbrainmaster), Titans Return Cliffjumper(comming soon) + more!
hotconvoy-s-custom-idea-mod-thread-t110853.php
Hotconvoy
Fuzor
Watch Hotconvoy on YouTube
Alt Mode: Dodge charger
Strength: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Knightsword » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:49 pm

You're about two months behind on the Blastoff/Megatronus news.
Knightsword
Mini-Con

In Hand Images of Hun-Gurr from Power of the Primes with First Look at Torso Mode

Postby william-james88 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:49 pm

Power of the Primes wave 2 Voyagers Elita-1 and Hun-Gurr, along with the wave 2 legends class figures, have popped up at US Walmarts. This means we can finally have a good look at the finished figures. Dorfsquest picked up Hun-Gurr and posted in-hand images, along with his thoughts on the figure, on the TFW2005 boards and we have included all that he has posted below.

This is our first look at Abominus' torso and combiner head sculpt (aside from artwork). Unlike the original G1 toy, the combiner chest plate is not an independent piece but instead already part of the toy and it can be seen all across the robot mode's back.

Here is what Dorfsquest had to say about the figure:
Hun-grrr is a pretty solid figure though he isn’t without flaws... his fists in robot mode don’t really peg into place in a solid way, and his legs are hollow from behind, which I hate. Also, the decals applied to his outer thighs appear to cover some plastic details.
Positives - His two-headed dragon mode looks pretty good, and the torso mode snaps together very solidly. Overall I say he is worth picking up.

The pictures are below, let us know what you think of the toy and if you will be picking it up. We are currently looking for in hand images of Elita-1 and will be posting them once we find them.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Hotconvoy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:51 pm

Motto: "Action figures are the right of all sentient transfomers fans"
Weapon: Cannon
ExciKaiser wrote:Received these guys today :

20180210_165551.jpg

20180210_165543.jpg

I'm still not sure what to think about the duocons.
Together the'yre fine, but individually, they're really terrible.
I think Hasbro should have sold them in two packs.

I passed on Windcharger because of the terrible head, but it's the contrary for tailgate, that's a cool head. He'll replace the T30 one.

That's how i'v felt about tailgate even when he was only a leaked. I can not wait to get these guys but i must
Click link to view my new customs; Combiner Wars (deluxe class) Thundercracker,Combiner Wars Braver(nonbrainmaster), Titans Return Cliffjumper(comming soon) + more!
hotconvoy-s-custom-idea-mod-thread-t110853.php
Hotconvoy
Fuzor
Watch Hotconvoy on YouTube
Alt Mode: Dodge charger
Strength: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+

Postby Qwan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:54 pm

Hun-Garrth looks... not as terrible as I though he was going to. Those spindly little front legs are not good, but I like em better than what we'd seen of them before now. Hind legs are also significantly less of a mess now that we can see how they're meant to work, not with the fists sticking out awkwardly off the backs and trying to pretend like they're not there.

I am fully in love with torso mode though; those glasses are so wonderfully pointy! I may have to paint them red somehow, just to get the full Kamina going :D

Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch Qwan on YouTube

Postby bacem » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:03 pm

From tformers. Elita looks better than i expected.

FB_IMG_1518321357294.jpg
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby Deadput » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:16 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
I like that this Elita-1 will be more in scale with the recent Optimus Prime Generations figures (Both leader and voyager)

And honestly I like the red on her it sets her apart from Arcee a bit while keeping true to the character.

I'm gonna pick this one up even if she might come with foil stickers.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:18 pm

US or Canada? Both have Walmarts you know?

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby RustedCross » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:23 pm

I’m so bothered by those stickers.
Out of the 7 original G1 combiners, Abominus will now be the only one I have with stickers.
So lame.

I guess there is always a chance for a Legends reissue someday.
"Waspinator find spider-bot and tear him a new waste-disposal unit!"
-- Waspinator, "Other Voices"

RustedCross
Micromaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:34 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Emerje wrote:
I am calling it now, Dinoking will be a team of 4 deluxes + dark turquoise Grimlock as a torso and the ankylosaur is ignored.

Totally agree there, though if it's Hasbro and not a Takara Tomy Mall UW Exclusive I do wonder if they wouldn't create a new character out of Slash.
Or if they wanted a preexisting female raptor 'Con to turn Slash's mold into, any of the Raptoricons (Thrashclaw, Slice, Shred, and Gnash) would look well with color schemes of the Dinoforce's dino forms.

Or, hey, since Slash is a raptor fembot anyway, let's just use her mold to make all four of the Raptoricons, regardless of how they'd all end up looking like each other instead of having the different body-types that they had in their first appearance.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7

Postby william-james88 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:08 pm

Knightsword wrote:You're about two months behind on the Blastoff/Megatronus news.

We knew megatronus would be clear plastic 2 months ago?

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #2 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230733 (CA) Harvey"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL Woman Without Fear #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210819 (CA) Hitch"
DAREDEVIL Woman Wi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #11 Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230954 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #11 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #10 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220996 (CA) Yoon (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #10 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #8 Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220950 (CA) Saiz (W) Aaron (A) Saiz + Azaceta"
PUNISHER #8 Marvel ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #15 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230855 (CA) Barends (W) Percy (A) Smith"
GHOST RIDER #15 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #3 var Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230855 (CA) Woods"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #14 var Beyond Amazing Marvel Comics 2022 JUN221026 (CA) Yildirim"
MOON KNIGHT #14 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT ANNUAL #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220796 (CA) Klein (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT ANNUAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #11 var Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230857 (CA) Scalera (W) Aaron"
PUNISHER #11 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #2 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220876 (CA) Acuna (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #2 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #9 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220831 (CA) Saiz (W) Aaron (A) Saiz + Azaceta"
PUNISHER #9 Marvel ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230649 (CA) Leirix Li"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #1 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230719 (A/CA) Noto (W) Taboo + B Earl"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON