This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby bodrock » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:31 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
My Targets have wave2 Voyagers now, but still no deluxes -- some have a sale on wave1, though!
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby WreckerJack » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:00 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
My Target had wave 2 they day we reported on it so I did use the sightings page. I figured because the email with pics was already there that EmirateXaaron probably did find them an hour or so sooner than me so giving them credit was the fair thing to do. Either way I am just happy to have gotten Jazz during Target's 10% off sale so I can gift him to my sick friend. (She is on the mend and will be back to work shortly!) I know she wanted the RiD Jazz but I did convince her that the PotP one had nicer details.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:07 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
WreckerJack wrote:My Target had wave 2 they day we reported on it so I did use the sightings page. I figured because the email with pics was already there that EmirateXaaron probably did find them an hour or so sooner than me so giving them credit was the fair thing to do. Either way I am just happy to have gotten Jazz during Target's 10% off sale so I can gift him to my sick friend. (She is on the mend and will be back to work shortly!) I know she wanted the RiD Jazz but I did convince her that the PotP one had nicer details.

You can always show her this image to compare

POTP

RID

That Hasbro RID Jazz in vehicle mode will always look like an embarassement.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby WreckerJack » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:11 pm

william-james88 wrote:
That Hasbro RID Jazz in vehicle mode will always look like an embarassement.

Quick someone call reprolabels! I am certain she will like PotP Jazz.
WreckerJack
Godmaster

Official Images and Art for Transformers Power of the Primes Waves 2&3

Postby Va'al » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Directly from Hasbro, we have a new batch of official images (collected in their own gallery too) for toys 'revealed' (some more than others, admittedly) at New York Toy Fair 2018 for the Transformers: Power of the Primes line, and its various size class, from Legends to Leader, via Prime Masters and Deluxe!

The smallest Prime Masters and decoy suits include Bomb-Burst with Megatronus, Bludgeon with Quintus Prime, and Octopunch with Solus Prime; the Legends class include Tailgate (who shares the mold with Windcharger) and the Duocons Battleslash and Roadtrap, combining into Roadtrap; the Deluxes are the mold-sharing Novastar (Firestar to you and me) and Moonracer; Voyager wise we have triple changing - Elita-Infin1te combiner torso, robot and jet - Elita-1; and finally Leader with evolution gimmick for Optimus Primal and Optimal Optimus. Check them all out below, in official renders and artwork, and browse out galleries for a close look!

PRIME MASTERS

LEGEND CLASS

DELUXE CLASS

VOYAGER CLASS

LEADER CLASS

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Munkky » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:20 pm

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
mordhelm wrote:Alright, I am calling it right now. I think boxsets or exclusives will be how we get the remaining 3 Prime Masters.

This is what I really hope happens. Personally I'd rather have box sets with a mixture of different characters instead of Combiners, like the Titans Return sets, but I'd be happy if the last three Prime Masters just came with exclusive Deluxes as well.
Last edited by Munkky on Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby WreckerJack » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:23 pm

That artwork is absolutely perfect. They need to make posters and shirts with that on it. I would buy the crap out of it.
WreckerJack
Godmaster

Postby Burn » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:26 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Munkky wrote:
mordhelm wrote:Alright, I am calling it right now. I think boxsets or exclusives will be how we get the remaining 3 Prime Masters.

This is what I really hope happens. Personally I'd rather have box sets with a mixture of different characters instead of Combiners, like the Titans Return sets, but I'd be happy if the last three Prime Masters just came with exclusive Deluxes as well.

Except those "exclusives" are often not available to fans outside of the US unless they're willing to fork out a **** tonne of money.

It would be further indication that Hasbro just don't give a **** about international fans.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby primalxconvoy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:40 pm

Comb20022018063144.jpg
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:44 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Burn wrote:
Munkky wrote:

Except those "exclusives" are often not available to fans outside of the US unless they're willing to fork out a **** tonne of money.

It would be further indication that Hasbro just don't give a **** about international fans.

Aside from when Europe got G1. 5 when did hasbro ever care about us?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:49 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:
Burn wrote:
Munkky wrote:

Are we counting China? becuse they get some pretty sweet things. Asia gets the toys earlier than others (usually), and China was the only place where the first wave of Cyber Battalion figures were available at a decent price. Plus there was the GDO line, along with the Prime First Edition line which arrived almost eveywhere except for the US. That was prepetuated in the recent RID line. And finally, countries like Canada and Australia had the Combiner Wars boxsets fond in stores while they were only available online in the US.

Plus, I found Cogman and TR Wave 5 at retail, for about 10-12$ each while that is a faint dream for any American who will have to pay double for them.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Rysquad » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:49 pm

DecepticonFinishline wrote:
ThunderThruster wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I assume this means that we'll get the remaining prime masters packaged in with exclusives (repugnus, wreck gar) or they'll do a Predaking and put them in with any combiner box sets that may or may not be happening.

So does this mean inferno isn't happening? What about project storm? Seems odd to leave those things out and save them for SDCC when they'll most likely be focusing on War for Cybertron.

Whoa there, slow down those pessimistic thoughts!

First of, Inferno is still happening in Wave 3, (early) Summer. Secondly, we still have a Wave or 2 in all Classes that's unknown to us (the possible Wave 5 would be a tight squeeze, unless the WFC Trilogy is scooted up a Wave or if's released side-by-side. We can hope!). Finally, we haven't even hit Spring, let alone the half-year mark.

Project Storm is nothing more but the Authentics, as explained before.

*brings out more tissues after the images*

War for Cybertron starts in January of 2019, there are typically 4 waves in a year and Novastar is the only new figure in wave 4 as shown in the original leaks. There's no reason to believe that any new figures have yet to be revealed for potp besides exclusives.

Wave 4 of the Deluxes, but the other Classes only had 3 leaked.

Which could just mean that there are no other classes in wave 4. Much like wave 6 of Titans return.

I said it when the leak was first leaked. We're not getting anything more than what was leaked.

I think we're ALL getting a little ahead of ourselves. To my knowledge, no official source has ever said that Wave 4 will be the last of the Power of the Primes. In fact, I would say that there is no reason to believe that Novastar is the only Wave 4 figure.

We KNOW that we have to get ALL of the Prime Masters, right? Even IF Onyx ONLY comes with Predaking, (which would be unfortunate, but I can NOW see that happening) that STILL leaves four more Prime Masters. That leaves AT LEAST one more wave of Prime Masters.

Given that everything that is "officially" revealed was in that Big Leak (which didn't specify waves for Deluxes) I think they're just playing catch-up. Hasbro tries to reveal-things-without-revealing-things all the time. But, given the fallout after the PotP leak, they clearly did not intend for this leak to happen.

I think there is still a decent amount of PotPs ahead of us. Not ENOUGH, mind you... I think it probably will fizzle out the same way that Titans Return did... :/

I HAD a theory that between exclusives and box sets, we would get special editions of all Prime Masters (the likes of Blast Off) without Pretender Shells. Less confident about that, now.

But, I could be wrong. I just think we should all chill out for a sec.

I'm leaning towards box sets to complete the line.
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 9

Postby Rysquad » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:51 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Plus, I found Cogman and TR Wave 5 at retail, for about 10-12$ each while that is a faint dream for any American who will have to pay double for them.

Which retailer?
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:56 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Burn wrote:
Munkky wrote:

Are we counting China? becuse they get some pretty sweet things. Asia gets the toys earlier than others (usually), and China was the only place where the first wave of Cyber Battalion figures were available at a decent price. Plus there was the GDO line, along with the Prime First Edition line which arrived almost eveywhere except for the US. That was prepetuated in the recent RID line. And finally, countries like Canada and Australia had the Combiner Wars boxsets fond in stores while they were only available online in the US.

I'll specify the UK;:-P thought having said that im getting a memory that we may of got the CW wave one before anyone else... (well anyone in the West at least)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:59 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
For anyone that has battletrap, does the combined mode have knee articulation?
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Skritz wrote:I keep saying it but: Seacons would be piss-easy to make out of PotP molds except Snaptrap. If they intend to save them for later but keep the same core engineering from the Prime Wars trilogy, these guys are entirely doable by remolding the Terrorcons. Snaptrap is also doable if you massive retool the exterior of Grimlock to enable quadrupedal stance.

So who knows? Maybe if the Seacon or Monster Pretenders DO appear in later Generations line, they'd be made from at-that-point years-old molds.

God, I hope that doesn't happen, that would then make the combined mode a pile of trash, and they deserve better =;

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby primalxconvoy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:04 pm

william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Burn wrote:
Munkky wrote:

Is cogman potp? ;)

As we are here though, Cogman was around 20 dollars at Amazon Japan and at Yamada Denki in Japan, when I looked, which is probably "cheap" for my area of the woods.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby Rysquad » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:10 pm

Emerje wrote:
Roadtrap is every bit as fidgety as Legends Wheelie in vehicle mode. You get a side panel in place and the back part splits, you get that part together and half the front window pops up. Pretty frustrating even with the built in locks inside the front wheels that are supposed to keep everything together. Bot mode is alright, his legs look stumpy thanks to the windows, but standing him next to Bumblebee the leg joints are all in the same place. Annoying alt mode aside, he's OK.

My Roadtrap is nowhere near the mess/embarrassment that is Titans Return Wheelie.
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr

Postby Rysquad » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:11 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:For anyone that has battletrap, does the combined mode have knee articulation?

Sure does.
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:40 pm

Rysquad wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Which retailer?

Walmart and EB Games(GameStop in Canada) had Cogman. Walmart and TRU had the TR Deluxes

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:42 pm

Rysquad wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:For anyone that has battletrap, does the combined mode have knee articulation?

Sure does.

Sweet 8-)

Once again, legends class proving itself to be our savior once more :PRAY:

They should do a subline of this new style of duo-con, think that would go a long way, especially if they were interchangeable with each other, kind of like a neo-energon, only the lines gimmick would be 'not being crap'

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:44 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Rysquad wrote:

Sure does.

Sweet 8-)

They should do a subline of this new style of duo-con, think that would go a long way, especially if they were interchangeable with each other, kind of like a neo-energon, only the lines gimmick would be 'not being crap'

It would be awesome if they matched up with micromaster combiners somehow. Like an oil truck splits into two halves with individual robot modes and then can combine into a third larger robot.

Or they could do the entire Landcross set.

I know that's G1 related, but the ideas doesn't have to be G1, just some ideas to try to entice these G1-centric creators to do more of them.

...And of course, Flywheels...with huge freakin feet...
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Burn » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
william-james88 wrote:And finally, countries like Canada and Australia had the Combiner Wars boxsets fond in stores while they were only available online in the US.

And lets not forget the Titans Return boxsets that were only available online in the US!
...and no where else outside of that land mass.
Yeah, lets not have exclusives in POTP. Availability equality for all collectors! Image
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Rysquad » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Tigertrack wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Rysquad wrote:

Sure does.

Sweet 8-)

It would be awesome if they matched up with micromaster combiners somehow. Like an oil truck splits into two halves with individual robot modes and then can combine into a third larger robot.

Or they could do the entire Landcross set.

I know that's G1 related, but the ideas doesn't have to be G1, just some ideas to try to entice these G1-centric creators to do more of them.

...And of course, Flywheels...with huge freakin feet...

Heck. Do a Generations Jetfire and Jetstorm for Safeguard or Skysledge and Stormhammer for Skyhammer.
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr

Postby kurthy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:14 pm

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
Burn wrote:
william-james88 wrote:And finally, countries like Canada and Australia had the Combiner Wars boxsets fond in stores while they were only available online in the US.

And lets not forget the Titans Return boxsets that were only available online in the US!
...and no where else outside of that land mass.
Yeah, lets not have exclusives in POTP. Availability equality for all collectors! Image

Next time there is a U.S. exclusive, I'll pick a 2nd one up for you, burn. ;)^
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 MAR200703 2A (CA) Guidi"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 FEB200644 1A (CA) Guidi"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #6 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Kupperberg 230915R"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BACK TO THE FUTURE #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 AUG200530 1RIA"
TRANSFORMERS BACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231010J"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 NOV200369 2A (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS + MY LITTLE PONY #3 IDW Comics 2020 MAR200693 (CA) Fleecs"
TRANSFORMERS + MY ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #1 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926K"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SECTOR 7 #1 (of 5) Cover A IDW Comics 2010 (CA) Rood 200212a"
Transformers SECTO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM824 (CA) Howard 240210"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 FEB228625 2D Stafford"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210538 1B"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #19 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON