Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Skritz » Mon May 14, 2018 8:54 pm

Sabrblade wrote:(Snipped)


A damn shame we didn't end up seeing some of these pretooled heads at mass retail, especially Nemesis Prime since that was one cool headsculpt. Suppose that does explain the 'anomaly' that is PotP Inferno, however, given how he's such and oddball being a simplistic retool of CW Hot Spot as opposed to the completely retooled and 'reshelled' Hun-Gurr.
User avatar
Skritz
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 599
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

First Global Sighting of Transformers Power of the Primes Prime Master Wave 3

Postby william-james88 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:55 pm

The third (and maybe final) wave of Prime Masters from Transformers Power of the Primes has been found in Thailand. This includes Bludgeon and Octopunch. Now, while this seems early, it should be noted that the second wave of Prime Masters were never released in Thailand so far (and are very scarce elsewhere in the world if even found at all). So it could be that this is simply Hasbro filling out an order for Prime Masters and giving them whatever they have on hand, which so happens to be an earlier release of this third wave. These were found by AL PA POW who posted them on Google+.

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 21510
News Credits: 934
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby william-james88 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:59 pm

Skritz wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:(Snipped)


A damn shame we didn't end up seeing some of these pretooled heads at mass retail, especially Nemesis Prime since that was one cool headsculpt. Suppose that does explain the 'anomaly' that is PotP Inferno, however, given how he's such and oddball being a simplistic retool of CW Hot Spot as opposed to the completely retooled and 'reshelled' Hun-Gurr.


Wouldnt that be the same as a compeltely retooled Silverbolt?

Also, it kinda makes sense that of all the torsos one would use for Inferno, it would be the one that turns into a "fire truck".
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 21510
News Credits: 934
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby steve2275 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:29 pm

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
i love the power of the primes lineeven if i cant afford any :lol:
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11408
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 6:38 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Flashwave » Mon May 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
o.supreme wrote:Also, just wanted to throw out. Am I right, that wave 2 Power Masters have not hit mass market retail in the United States? (I'm not talking about small isolated sightings, but major ones such as Walmart or Target)...Sad those are really the only 2 places to get TF toys now, at least in my area.

FWIW these hit my local Meijer just this weekend. The last Submarauder and one of the last Landmines.
Attachments
1526356532636503897813.jpg
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
Faction Commander
Posts: 4588
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Rodimus Knight » Tue May 15, 2018 6:14 am

Wolfman Jake wrote:Even if Inferno is a "holdover" from Combiner Wars that didn't see release until now, Hasbro still did a little bit to align this older mold with their newer design philosophy. Unlike any uses of the mold in Combiner Wars, Inferno sports the dreaded sticker details from the latter half of Titans Return and all of Power of the Primes to present. I suppose this was an extremely easy adjustment to make, unlike, say, remolding the figure to accommodate the Enigma of Combination play pattern of PotP Grimlock, Starscream, Elita One, and Hun-Gurrr.


You know the Stickers are the one thing that really makes me sad about this line, especially when you look at Starscream and those two things on the sides of his head, because not only is it a sticker, it's not a flat surface for the sticker, so it's just kind of hanging off.
Rodimus Knight
Fuzor
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby gothsaurus » Tue May 15, 2018 8:22 am

I hope we eventually get that Hoist and Sideswipe... somehow... somewhere.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2304
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Blitzwing is bae » Tue May 15, 2018 9:12 am

already ordered plane tickets to wherever this is :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:
Blitzwing is bae
Micromaster
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:41 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby o.supreme » Tue May 15, 2018 9:16 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
william-james88 wrote:
o.supreme wrote: I see more and more comments about how Studio Series seems to be clogging up shelves and taking space away from PotP. I've been told this isn't true or correct, but the more I see, I cant help but believe it.


I see more and more comments about how having stricter gun laws wouldnt change anything in the US but anyone who can read stats and look at actual facts knows that's bogus. The truth is unless you have actual insight from Walmart, none of us know what is going on. What you describe is a current occurence with no hint of causality. the US skipped TLK wave 4 deluxes. Is it because of POTP wave 1? Is it because of the generations line that a fan was deprived of his precious cogman toy? Its all nonsense.

If we just think logically though, the fact that they have different product SKUs makes the presence of one irrelevant over the presence of the other. And we are seeing a lack of wave 2 all across the globe, including Canada, a place which has a ton of shelf space at TRU. So instead, I think there is an issue at the supplier level, thats where logic is guiding me at the moment. Especially since Wave 3 Prime Masters have been found elsewhere in the world. Meaning stores are ordering more and Hasbro is giving what they have and it aint wave 2. Why, I dont know.


wj88. I always appreciate your insights, but please don't bring politics into this. I am unique in that I am apolitical. As a citizen of the United States I have never registered to vote, and never will. I have known since I was a child that the system is broken, and just work to be the best person I can to make where I live a better place. Every comment I see in the news targeting one party or the other only makes them more abhorrent to me. You being a Canadian citizen I'm sure can appreciate that. Also again, I only go by what I see. I didn't say I had the answer, and I know you don't either. I just see what I see. maybe Hasbro just flat out slowed production of PotP at the factory level in favor of SS, who knows. I just see stores flooded with this new brand of toy SS toy product, and the one I wanted, basically not there. I wish someone at Hasbro was accessible so it could be explained.
Defender of The Ark

Wanted:
Kreon Elite Optimus Prime Canadian TRU Giveaway
TF Kreon Warriors Series 3 (Unproduced)
Kreon Soccer Bumblebee
Empty Box and packaging only UW-05 Convoy Grand Prime
Empty Box and packaging only UW-EX Lynxmaster

Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Marvel Comics Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure G2 Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Shattered Glass Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Medix
Botcon 2016 Flash Sentry
o.supreme
Gestalt
Posts: 2300
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue May 15, 2018 10:45 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
But that answer doesn't make sense given what others are reporting. Sometimes you need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture which means looking at the situation in other areas. Hasbro want both toy lines to sell, so it simply doesn't make sense why they would willingly favour one or the other since they want rid of both. Now if the shops think the movie stuff sell more then that's what they'll order more of. The simplest answer is often the right one
ZeroWolf
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5703
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby gothsaurus » Tue May 15, 2018 12:46 pm

Occam's Razor is my favorite tool to address a proverbial Gordian Knot! :-D
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2304
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue May 15, 2018 2:32 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I just realized something with Inferno: this is a missed opportunity to make a "G1" Infernocus. Really, Inferno --> Infernocus, and his limbs could be the Infernobots.

With as far from source material as the movies get, this is completely legitimate :lol:
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Follow the Beasts to the D-Max Den... If you're brave enough
Image
Looking for a figure? Want to Get rid of one? I may have it for you or I may want it!!!
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 12861
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue May 15, 2018 3:06 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I just realized something with Inferno: this is a missed opportunity to make a "G1" Infernocus. Really, Inferno --> Infernocus, and his limbs could be the Infernobots.

With as far from source material as the movies get, this is completely legitimate :lol:


Actually, it would be kind of fun if Hasbro did a Studio Series Infernocus box set. They could do it just like the TLK one for TRU, but now that we have deluxe sized G1 Terrorcons with Power of the Primes, they could just repaint them as they did the Legion sized versions from Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters and make a new mold for the torso, in this case a new Voyager sized mold. It would be in keeping, somewhat, with Hasbro's mission to keep robot mode characters in rough scale with one another for the Studio Series. A CW sized Infernicus would still tower over most single bots, even leader sized ones, which should be "big enough" for the right sizing effect.
Last edited by Wolfman Jake on Tue May 15, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
Gestalt
Posts: 2475
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maplewood, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue May 15, 2018 3:17 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Wolfman Jake wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I just realized something with Inferno: this is a missed opportunity to make a "G1" Infernocus. Really, Inferno --> Infernocus, and his limbs could be the Infernobots.

With as far from source material as the movies get, this is completely legitimate :lol:


Actually, it would be kind of fun if Hasbro did a Studio Series Infernocus box set. They could do it just like the TLK one for TRU, but now that we have deluxe sized G1 Horrorcons with Power of the Primes, they could just repaint them as they did the Legion sized versions from Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters and make a new mold for the torso, in this case a new Voyager sized mold. It would be in keeping, somewhat, with Hasbro's mission to keep robot mode characters in rough scale with one another for the Studio Series. A CW sized Infernicus would still tower over most single bots, even leader sized ones, which should be "big enough" for the right sizing effect.

I also realized something, which you sort of touched on: the original Infernocus did use the Prime Terrorcons as limbs, so in theory, this "G1" Infernocus could be Inferno with Terrorcon limbs, thus arriving at an Infernocus!

Oh man, now I really want to try that before I create Abominus
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Follow the Beasts to the D-Max Den... If you're brave enough
Image
Looking for a figure? Want to Get rid of one? I may have it for you or I may want it!!!
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 12861
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby gothsaurus » Tue May 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Cool name for combined mode! Ha.

As for the beast repaints, I'm much more cheering for Monstructor and Dinoking repaints and retools before movie Infernocus toys.

I AM still hoping they eventually get around to fleshing out his limbs. Same with Starscream and Elita-One. Hope they direct some retools and repaints to conventions and online exclusives ... if they can't get them out to the box store shelves. We could still see Wreck Gar, a USA release of Ratchet, Sideswipe, Red Alert... those are all white/red/orange. Would look great. (And of course, Hoist still outstanding, too.)

For Starscream, I'd love to see a Buster and Hydra minor repaint. Would make for a great gestalt with the other two. (Or a full set of deluxe seekers to mix and match.)

Plus the last two femmebots from the show. Heck, I'd take a repaint as Arial with the robo-ponytail, too.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2304
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Emerje » Tue May 15, 2018 3:25 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Blitzwing is bae wrote:already ordered plane tickets to wherever this is :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:

What do you do, call a travel agent and say, "send me where the new Transformers are"? That's a heck of a service, but eBay is probably cheaper.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3367
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue May 15, 2018 3:45 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
... No comments on how Takara Inferno uses Starscream's Foot Armor and not Hun-Gurr's?
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, or a spare TR Furos, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20159
News Credits: 25
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Emerje » Tue May 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:... No comments on how Takara Inferno uses Starscream's Foot Armor and not Hun-Gurr's?

Hasbro is using the same foot, they just used the wrong one in displays and box art.

Image

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3367
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue May 15, 2018 4:55 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Where does hasbro suggest putting the enigma of combination then? I don't know why they've included one if it can't be used in the gestalt form.
ZeroWolf
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5703
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:14 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:Where does hasbro suggest putting the enigma of combination then? I don't know why they've included one if it can't be used in the gestalt form.


I wonder if they put a hexagonal port on the back so you could pop it on the same way you would legends Groove. It would look lame, like he had a crumb stuck to his belly, but I could see it.
TF-fan kev777
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 817
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue May 15, 2018 5:38 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I just realized something with Inferno: this is a missed opportunity to make a "G1" Infernocus. Really, Inferno --> Infernocus, and his limbs could be the Infernobots.

With as far from source material as the movies get, this is completely legitimate :lol:


Actually, it would be kind of fun if Hasbro did a Studio Series Infernocus box set. They could do it just like the TLK one for TRU, but now that we have deluxe sized G1 Horrorcons with Power of the Primes, they could just repaint them as they did the Legion sized versions from Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters and make a new mold for the torso, in this case a new Voyager sized mold. It would be in keeping, somewhat, with Hasbro's mission to keep robot mode characters in rough scale with one another for the Studio Series. A CW sized Infernicus would still tower over most single bots, even leader sized ones, which should be "big enough" for the right sizing effect.

I also realized something, which you sort of touched on: the original Infernocus did use the Prime Terrorcons as limbs, so in theory, this "G1" Infernocus could be Inferno with Terrorcon limbs, thus arriving at an Infernocus!

Oh man, now I really want to try that before I create Abominus


Oops, I meant the Terrorcons (Sinnertwin, Blot, Cutthroat, and Rippersnapper), of course, not the Horrorcons (Apeface and Snapdragon). Easy to get those group names mixed up. >.<
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
Gestalt
Posts: 2475
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maplewood, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby william-james88 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:28 pm

o.supreme wrote:wj88. I always appreciate your insights, but please don't bring politics into this. I am unique in that I am apolitical. As a citizen of the United States I have never registered to vote, and never will. I have known since I was a child that the system is broken, and just work to be the best person I can to make where I live a better place. Every comment I see in the news targeting one party or the other only makes them more abhorrent to me. You being a Canadian citizen I'm sure can appreciate that. Also again, I only go by what I see. I didn't say I had the answer, and I know you don't either. I just see what I see. maybe Hasbro just flat out slowed production of PotP at the factory level in favor of SS, who knows. I just see stores flooded with this new brand of toy SS toy product, and the one I wanted, basically not there. I wish someone at Hasbro was accessible so it could be explained.


And in return, I appreciate everything you bring to these boards as well. I didnt mean to get political but I was looking for an anology of people saying a bunch of things but it not being backed up and I knew if I said something like "earth is flat" it would be dumb and demean what you were saying which is never my intention. Its pretty cool that you are apolitical and I respect that. From an outsider looking in, the USA looks nuts on both sides. Not in the values but in how people treat eachother. The Left only shows the worst examples from the right and vice versa, making it hard for anyone to get a well rounded idea at what the political parties entail. I just sense so much hate and disgust. I mean, you are all in this together, none of that helps. So yes, I completely see where you are coming from.

Moving on, I actually do know someone who is in charge of merchandise (like what is stocked) at Walmart, at the corporate level. I dont know if our questions will be too micro for her, but we will see. From what she told me in the past, its usually up to whatever the supplier gives when fulfilling a SKU. So either Walmart didnt order more of Generations in General, or they arent getting any at the moment from hasbro. It does bring us at the same spot right now, but it would be good to know what the usual trend is. And yes, the number of people making these toys is finite so they cant make everything at the same time, thats a good point.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 21510
News Credits: 934
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Flashwave » Tue May 15, 2018 10:45 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
william-james88 wrote:Moving on, I actually do know someone who is in charge of merchandise (like what is stocked) at Walmart, at the corporate level. I dont know if our questions will be too micro for her, but we will see. From what she told me in the past, its usually up to whatever the supplier gives when fulfilling a SKU. So either Walmart didnt order more of Generations in General, or they arent getting any at the moment from hasbro. It does bring us at the same spot right now, but it would be good to know what the usual trend is. And yes, the number of people making these toys is finite so they cant make everything at the same time, thats a good point.


I posed to Scotty that the Twincast Look into doing an interview segment with Hasbro and or someone iin the retailer side. It could be a dry topic, and they may not be ab;e to answer a lot of questions given trade secrets, but this topic of “Dude, where’s my Transformers?” Seems to come up a lot and maybe they could shed light on wave breakdowns and why like, for example TR W5 got run over by the Revision Case instead. Or why we are still not seeing W2 of PotP in saturation yet.

One question: seems like we got W1 hella early. When SHOULD we have been gettting W2? Is there a “Street date” for these that just got flat out ignored?

Thing about this stocking stuff too is we don’t know where the breakdown is. If there even is one. Even if Walmart Corporate is ordering and receiving W2, that doesn’t to my VRY limited understanding get distributed evenly across the regional hubs. And they in turn don’t distribute consistently across the local hubs, but restock those hubs whenever they order. And in turn, the physical stores get their stock from the local distribution as needed, not universally. So a systole that sees a lot of collector traffic is getting TFs more frequently than another in an adjacent area. And it could be, if Generations restocking IS slowed down by Hasbro or the retail corporate, demand could be siphoning the new stuff to certain regions and specific areas before saturation can take hold in other parts of the country. But even if that IS the case, it seems a new trend and still comes back to the question of is Hasbro not producing as much, or is it not being ordered as heavily? Or what?

Does that rambling even make sense to anyone else?
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
Faction Commander
Posts: 4588
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed May 16, 2018 1:20 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I still don't believe that hasbro will have slowed production down, as I say they want both products to sell.
ZeroWolf
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5703
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby xMXUx » Wed May 16, 2018 5:46 am

Motto: "True hell is life gone wrong"
Weapon: Corrosive Acid Bolt Gun
Just got back from my local toys'r'us here in Switzerland after hunting for some POTP figures. I'm not really all that interested in any of them, but was curious to see what they had. To my shock they were still selling Combiner Wars figures, at full price! :HEADHURTS:
No idea if Transformers are selling this badly here or if they just didn't bother ordering anything.
The rest of the store was stocked fairly well with new products (Lego etc), so idk what's going on there :( But I guess I'll have to stick to importing, which is a shame
If drinking's what it take to be accepted
I'd rather stay aware and be rejected

Uniform Choice - No Thanks
User avatar
xMXUx
Minibot
Posts: 128
News Credits: 10
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:11 am
Location: Switzerland
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #201 - Sweet Boy
Twincast / Podcast #201:
"Sweet Boy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 10th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon