This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby BombshellDaBug » Sat May 19, 2018 12:57 pm

Motto: "Well, that's not good."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Randomhero wrote:Alright then. Wave three is being spotted over seas with wave 2 two still nowhere to be found in US. Guess it’s off to getting them online.

It sucks that we’re only halfway with POTP and it feels like the end of titans return run where nothing was being sighted

Wave 2 has been a pain in the ass to find online as well. Amazon's been overpricing the Prime Masters and I can't seem to find the remaining dinos for reasonable prices anywhere. I know BBTS and Entertainment Earth had them up for preorder, but I haven't checked them in a week or two.
BombshellDaBug
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Beetle
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby BombshellDaBug » Sat May 19, 2018 1:04 pm

Motto: "Well, that's not good."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
ZeroWolf wrote:
BombshellDaBug wrote:Honestly? There's a lot about this line that just doesn't make sense. For starters, I think we can all agree that SOMETHING happened at the production level. Second, the distribution issues that everyone seems to be having. For whatever reason, we're not finding Wave 2 in a lot of places, but SS was able to launch just fine. There's also the fact that the line seems to have been cut short, with it ending with one new figure in Wave 4.

With these types of problems occurring across the board, I wonder if there was some kind of shakeup at the corporate level. Some kind of sudden, but massive, decision to change the direction of the franchise would be the most logical thing in my opinion. Especially since the upcoming toylines seem to have a very G1 heavy focus. I wonder if the TLK backlash has made Hasbro decide to change things across the board, leading to a lot of plans for the franchise being changed. Those changes including whatever plans they may have had for POTP. Hence, why we have a lot of incomplete combiners, missing four of the remaining Primes, distribution issues, etc. I'm coming to this conclusion with the recent IDW comics reboot and film franchise reboot also in mind. All of these things happening at once gives me the impression that we're witnessing the consequences of a massive shakeup at Hasbro's corporate level.

We got all the teams complete though, inferno, elita 1, starscream aren't a part of any special team so they don't need team members as they can use anyone. Also I think the prime trilogy has been g1 focused as well, I mean we just got a figure of orion pax! Like wolfman pointed out the new toyline would have started development before TLK toyline released and as seen in profit releases, transformers was the biggest moneymaker for hasbro last year.

Fair enough. A lot of what I was saying was just speculation. Just for clarification, the TLK thing I mentioned was in reference to the movie, not the toyline. Still, I can't help but wonder what's going on with the corporate end. I feel like it would give us a lot of context as to what's up with POTP distribution.
BombshellDaBug
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Beetle
Strength: 3
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby Randomhero » Sat May 19, 2018 2:08 pm

BombshellDaBug wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
BombshellDaBug wrote:Honestly? There's a lot about this line that just doesn't make sense. For starters, I think we can all agree that SOMETHING happened at the production level. Second, the distribution issues that everyone seems to be having. For whatever reason, we're not finding Wave 2 in a lot of places, but SS was able to launch just fine. There's also the fact that the line seems to have been cut short, with it ending with one new figure in Wave 4.

With these types of problems occurring across the board, I wonder if there was some kind of shakeup at the corporate level. Some kind of sudden, but massive, decision to change the direction of the franchise would be the most logical thing in my opinion. Especially since the upcoming toylines seem to have a very G1 heavy focus. I wonder if the TLK backlash has made Hasbro decide to change things across the board, leading to a lot of plans for the franchise being changed. Those changes including whatever plans they may have had for POTP. Hence, why we have a lot of incomplete combiners, missing four of the remaining Primes, distribution issues, etc. I'm coming to this conclusion with the recent IDW comics reboot and film franchise reboot also in mind. All of these things happening at once gives me the impression that we're witnessing the consequences of a massive shakeup at Hasbro's corporate level.

We got all the teams complete though, inferno, elita 1, starscream aren't a part of any special team so they don't need team members as they can use anyone. Also I think the prime trilogy has been g1 focused as well, I mean we just got a figure of orion pax! Like wolfman pointed out the new toyline would have started development before TLK toyline released and as seen in profit releases, transformers was the biggest moneymaker for hasbro last year.

Fair enough. A lot of what I was saying was just speculation. Just for clarification, the TLK thing I mentioned was in reference to the movie, not the toyline. Still, I can't help but wonder what's going on with the corporate end. I feel like it would give us a lot of context as to what's up with POTP distribution.

I’ve already explained this a million times so I’m just gonna give you an abridged version:

Stores order their own product. Some things come in by the company but not most. If a store is sitting on a lot of product of other stuff they won’t order other things.

Marvel movies are all over and so is Star Wars. A lot of stores are probably sitting on a a lot of Infinity War and Solo toys so it’s verh possible they are not ordering other stuff until the get rid of that or they are sitting on a lot of wave one of POTP. Most process are sitting heavy on wave One deluxes and Titan masters.

Don’t always assume it is a hasbro thing. A lot of times it’s the stores.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat May 19, 2018 4:20 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
What randomhero said ^, the simplest answer is often the correct one.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sat May 19, 2018 4:30 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Here's a thought. If stores order so much Wave 1 stuff, why doesn't Hasbro change it's strategy with Waves? Make wave 1 doubly large, in terms of diversity of product, at least. Instead of putting four different characters twice each in a box of eight, do eight different characters in a box, period. Get a LOT of the character product in that initial wave and then revision waves later on can introduce the rest of the characters with heavier pack-outs to catch up.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby WreckerJack » Sat May 19, 2018 7:57 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
bodrock wrote:I definitely agree with that Randomhero. :/

I want dem wave3 Prime Masters.

That makes 3. Still looking for Percy. But part of me thinks I should wait for Cybfest because I am sure that someone will either have one or an older figure that looks more like Percy from the IDW comics. The lips kinda make Percy look a little odd like he bit into a lemon.

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby Emerje » Sat May 19, 2018 10:05 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Randomhero wrote:Stores order their own product. Some things come in by the company but not most. If a store is sitting on a lot of product of other stuff they won’t order other things.

Marvel movies are all over and so is Star Wars. A lot of stores are probably sitting on a a lot of Infinity War and Solo toys so it’s verh possible they are not ordering other stuff until the get rid of that or they are sitting on a lot of wave one of POTP. Most process are sitting heavy on wave One deluxes and Titan masters.

Don’t always assume it is a hasbro thing. A lot of times it’s the stores.

Yeah, no, that's not how it's done. It's true that Hasbro doesn't come in and stock the shelves, but after that your explanation falls apart. 1) Stores don't order directly from Hasbro, they order from their own regional warehouses. 2) The warehouse can only contain what Hasbro's own warehouse can send to them. Barely any stores, online and off, had TR Deluxe wave 5, including Hasbro Toy Show, because even Hasbro's own warehouse didn't have them. 3) Star Wars and Marvel toys have no effect whatsoever on how they stock Transformers. You talk like they wait until other Hasbro stuff runs low before placing an order for more, but they can order this stuff from their own warehouse any time along side a new stock of microwaves, screwdrivers, and bed sheets.

It really just comes down to how good the supply chain is in your area. I've yet to see more than one case of any PotP wave or size class at any one time at Walmart or Target, while back in Titans Return I counted as many as eight unopened cases of Deluxe wave 3 on the top shelf along with about three cases worth on the pegs. Walmart isn't afraid to over stock, but if the store can't get them from the warehouse or the warehouse can't get them from Hasbro then it all falls apart.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby bacem » Sun May 20, 2018 9:12 pm

Found this on TFND facebook page.

FB_IMG_1526872069300.jpg

FB_IMG_1526872072774.jpg
FB_IMG_1526872072774.jpg (42.46 KiB) Viewed 14140 times

FB_IMG_1526872066438.jpg

FB_IMG_1526872063366.jpg

they include the weapon from RTS wreck-gar, apparently. Interesting.
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby Cobotron » Sun May 20, 2018 9:15 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
NEWS TEAM ASSEMBLE!
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Emerje » Sun May 20, 2018 9:24 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
bacem wrote:they include the weapon from RTS wreck-gar, apparently. Interesting.

I suppose that explains why he didn't come with Prime Master like Blast Off did. The ax is more complicated than a regular gun and Hasbro was probably not all that crazy over the size of Groove's original weapons.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby starrhero » Sun May 20, 2018 10:15 pm

Stop, thief! No welcome-wagon "Hello Stranger" with that new coffee flavor for YOU! Offer expires while you wait. Operators are standing by.

You check in, but you don't check out.

God I'm so excited for this Wreck Gar figure. :-D
starrhero
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Watch starrhero on YouTube

Stock Images of Power of the Primes Wreck-Gar Exclusive

Postby Qwan » Sun May 20, 2018 10:22 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Thanks to a tip from Seibertronian bacem, we're happy to share the sudden appearance of stock images for the exclusive Deluxe-class Power of the Primes Wreck-Gar! These pictures surfaced on TFND's Facebook page, and show off the upcoming figure in robot and vehicle modes, along with a look at the toy in packaging and the back of the card!

Worthy of note here is that on top of coming with a new head, this new figure also appears to possess the axe-weapon from the older Reveal the Shield Wreck-Gar. We also have no proper confirmation on where it will be available or exclusive too as of yet, but TFND's post hints at it being a potential Walgreens exclusive, which would make sense with the appearance of such a listing in Walgreens' database nearly a year ago. Check out the (machine-translated) post from TFND, and the images, below!

Does this new Wreck-Gar catch your eye, or will you be giving it a pass? Let us know your thoughts by posting in the Energon Pub forums! And as always, Seibertron will keep bringing you Transformers news as it happens, so don't touch that dial!

WxlGrxxn Exclusive POTP Wreck-Gar
It's basically from the cw groove.
The Head Eagle is new. It's different from that of the previous generation.
The weapons are stolen from ancient morning.
It is a qualifier. I hope taiwan can also be represented.

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5

Postby Bronzewolf » Sun May 20, 2018 10:43 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Oh hell yes!
Now how many Hasbro Afterbreakers will be sacrificed to be other junkions? :-?
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Skill: 9

Postby RustedCross » Sun May 20, 2018 10:52 pm

4 please
"Waspinator find spider-bot and tear him a new waste-disposal unit!"
-- Waspinator, "Other Voices"

RustedCross
Micromaster

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
But, Groove's guns were part of the bike mold. Did they retool the Prime Master module to slot in the back, because there's no peg hole.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sun May 20, 2018 11:57 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
This Wreck-Gar actually looks pretty damned good, despite being a headswap with CW Deluxe Groove. The colors, while not especially accurate to the G1 cartoon, look great and evoke the character well. That headsculpt is wicked too. It's a shame that the mold is so symmetrical. I always liked how Wreck-Gar had the wheels both to one side in his character model. It made him stand out among the Season 3 Autobots with a very unique silhouette. This won't replace my United Wreck-Gar on my Classics shelves, but he will be a welcome addition to Firestormer (a.k.a., whatever Inferno's team will be).
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon May 21, 2018 12:27 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
It's a lot better than the godawful CW Legend class figure but not a patch on the RTS/United figure. It still just looks so...normal? I dunno how to explain. Like he's officially an autobot rather than a junkion. I dunno.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon May 21, 2018 12:59 am

-Edward Hoagland"
Carnivius_Prime wrote:It still just looks so...normal? I dunno how to explain. Like he's officially an autobot rather than a junkion. I dunno.

Exactly what I was getting at above. He looks so clean and symmetrical now, not lopsided and "junky" like his G1 self. It's still a good looking figure, with a great head sculpt and nice paint apps and plastic color choices. If anyone didn't have the Reveal the Shield or United version of Wreck-Gar, this would do. For me, having the United version, this PotP version is just going to be a limb for a combiner that needs another team member.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby WreckerJack » Mon May 21, 2018 1:11 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
I can't help but to think this figure is missing something.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7

Postby Qwan » Mon May 21, 2018 1:22 am

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
WreckerJack wrote:I can't help but to think this figure is missing something.
Third-party Transformer nipples when?

Unrelatedly... hmm, I wonder if it might be possible to get some lopsided wheels going on after all? Rotate his backpack to the wheel is sticking more out to one side than the other, fold the wheel-half on his right leg back but leave the left one forward - it wouldn't be perfect but it'd make a bit of a difference!

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5

Postby Hotconvoy » Mon May 21, 2018 2:27 am

Motto: "Action figures are the right of all sentient transfomers fans"
Weapon: Cannon
WreckerJack wrote:I can't help but to think this figure is missing something.

Like what? :lol: :-D
Click link to view my new customs; Combiner Wars (deluxe class) Thundercracker,Combiner Wars Braver(nonbrainmaster), Titans Return Cliffjumper(comming soon) + more!
hotconvoy-s-custom-idea-mod-thread-t110853.php
Hotconvoy
Fuzor
Watch Hotconvoy on YouTube
Alt Mode: Dodge charger
Strength: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+

Postby Hotconvoy » Mon May 21, 2018 2:33 am

Motto: "Action figures are the right of all sentient transfomers fans"
Weapon: Cannon
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:It still just looks so...normal? I dunno how to explain. Like he's officially an autobot rather than a junkion. I dunno.

Exactly what I was getting at above. He looks so clean and symmetrical now, not lopsided and "junky" like his G1 self. It's still a good looking figure, with a great head sculpt and nice paint apps and plastic color choices. If anyone didn't have the Reveal the Shield or United version of Wreck-Gar, this would do. For me, having the United version, this PotP version is just going to be a limb for a combiner that needs another team member.

I know finaly a smmetrical Wreck-gar :DANCE: . My OCD has been going nuts over Wreck-gar for years :HEADHURTS:. He just looks awesome all around, and personaly I've never liked the RtS version so I'm not super happy about him get the RtS weapon.
Click link to view my new customs; Combiner Wars (deluxe class) Thundercracker,Combiner Wars Braver(nonbrainmaster), Titans Return Cliffjumper(comming soon) + more!
hotconvoy-s-custom-idea-mod-thread-t110853.php
Hotconvoy
Fuzor
Watch Hotconvoy on YouTube
Alt Mode: Dodge charger
Strength: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon May 21, 2018 3:29 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I think he looks quite good, so good in fact that I think hasbro should create a junkion combiner (called junkpile ideally) in the war for Cybertron line.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby frogbat » Mon May 21, 2018 4:56 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
looks pretty good! the groove mode is one of my favourite of the CW limbs...

I like the original generations wreckgarr too though he was a bit overly fiddly to transform. The CW limbs might be a bit repetitive in their transformations patterns and by the 50th figure fatigue sets in, however it's quick and intuitive and ultimately more fun than having 50 different fiddly transformations...
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 5

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon May 21, 2018 5:43 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Hotconvoy wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

I know finaly a smmetrical Wreck-gar :DANCE: . My OCD has been going nuts over Wreck-gar for years :HEADHURTS:. He just looks awesome all around, and personaly I've never liked the RtS version so I'm not super happy about him get the RtS weapon.

Problem I find is that to me this is just a boring figure and Wreck-Gar shouldn't be boring. I never had any issues with the RTS mold during the time I had the figure (why the heck did I sell it?) but I would be quite happy for Hasbro to try again and fix the flaws folk had with it (and I would still like a good attempt to be made for the head to turn into the front of the bike like it should be... the original G1 toy did it but resulted in a massive helmet, the RTS figure avoided it altogether and ended up with a small head and the actual front of bike on his leg, this CW mold version has a tiny head too). Are there any third party Wreck Gars? I'd be interested in seeing how other companies attempted it. I nto sure I'd like a G1-toon accurate toy as he was a bit blocky for my tastes but still would like to see what they would do

update:Zero Wolf kindaly pm'd me about 3P Wreck Gars so no need to mention it in a non-third party thread. Moving on. :)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ONLAUGHT Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Bruticus 2016 230903A"
ONLAUGHT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109T"
NEW!
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD HAULER Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager Hasbro 2022 New"
ROAD HAULER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobots Evac Squad HOT SPOT Transformers 2014 Voyager complete 230920A"
NEW!
Protectobots Evac ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Voyager complete AOE Hasbro 2014 221114AB"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON