Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
william-james88 wrote:Hey does anyone have issues with Rippersnapper not closing the back of his legs in shark mode? I am having real trouble here.


That's a problem I'd love to have..........................sigh..................

Image
In the meantime, haters gonna hate.
Got any interests in anime? Love 'em kawai chibi animu toys?
Go to the NENDOROID GENERAL thread and have fun!

Image

Also, why not click HERE to enter my lab and marvel at my INSANE CREATIONS!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7829
News Credits: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Blitzwing is bae » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:48 pm

Survivefan23 wrote:I was going there to pick up Battleslash & Roadtrap. I wasn't expecting to find them. I got my mom to let me get both.

I have put my mom in that same situation many times! lol :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Blitzwing is bae
Micromaster
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:41 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:51 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Qwan wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Hey does anyone have issues with Rippersnapper not closing the back of his legs in shark mode? I am having real trouble here.

As in like, the front and back halves of his shins don't close up fully in shark mode? Yeah mine has the same problem. It helps a bit to make sure that the "fronts" of his shins (on the back in shark mode) are pegged in; the kneepads nestle into the shark's back very particularly and that makes a world of difference to the gap. But sadly, I've not yet found a way to close the gap completely.


Just don't go making fun of Rippersnapper's thigh gap. He's VERY sensitive about that nowadays. ;)
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
Gestalt
Posts: 2475
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maplewood, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:39 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
william-james88 wrote:You can't say Hasbro doesn't listen to us, as this statement we now have clearly shows. The Official Transformers Facebook page was flooded with comments regarding the lack of Power of the Primes Wave 2 product in stores. This was in response to Hasbro posting that Wave 3 was coming soon, leaving many fans worried that Wave 2 was going to be skipped by the stores they frequent.

Hasbro saw all these comments and responded in the same facebook thread with the following:

Hasbro wrote:Hi Transformers fans! We’ve heard that Wave 2 of Power of the Primes sold out relatively quickly, but they aren’t extinct yet. Consumers can expect to see these out again in stores and online in the U.S. this Summer.


There are a few things to take note here. Firstly, this just refers to the US, specifically. Also, while this is good news, Hasbro had given the same statement regarding the Seige of Cybertron set from Titans Return last year, which never did get restocked by the exclusive retailer, BBTS.

The big takeaway here is that Hasbro does indeed listen to us and try to comfort us every way they can. Our distribution woes are not getting unnoticed.

Image


That's all fine and good... But when they were NOT stocking Wave 2, we (or at least I -) got an ASSton more Wave 1. So... Now those are all just going to shelf-warm like crazy.
PotP Cards: Looking for Nexus Versions of all of the following:

Skrapnel (Alpha Trion for trade)
Slash (Micronus for trade)
Slug (Micronus for trade)
Swoop (Prima for trade)
Dreadwind (Prime for trade)
Optimus (Alpha Trion for trade)
Hun-Gurrr (Amalgamous for trade)
User avatar
DecepticonFinishline
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 593
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 pm
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:00 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
DecepticonFinishline wrote:
william-james88 wrote:You can't say Hasbro doesn't listen to us, as this statement we now have clearly shows. The Official Transformers Facebook page was flooded with comments regarding the lack of Power of the Primes Wave 2 product in stores. This was in response to Hasbro posting that Wave 3 was coming soon, leaving many fans worried that Wave 2 was going to be skipped by the stores they frequent.

Hasbro saw all these comments and responded in the same facebook thread with the following:

Hasbro wrote:Hi Transformers fans! We’ve heard that Wave 2 of Power of the Primes sold out relatively quickly, but they aren’t extinct yet. Consumers can expect to see these out again in stores and online in the U.S. this Summer.


There are a few things to take note here. Firstly, this just refers to the US, specifically. Also, while this is good news, Hasbro had given the same statement regarding the Seige of Cybertron set from Titans Return last year, which never did get restocked by the exclusive retailer, BBTS.

The big takeaway here is that Hasbro does indeed listen to us and try to comfort us every way they can. Our distribution woes are not getting unnoticed.

Image


That's all fine and good... But when they were NOT stocking Wave 2, we (or at least I -) got an ASSton more Wave 1. So... Now those are all just going to shelf-warm like crazy.


In other words, Hb dropped the ball again with their finely tuned distribution system which other folks hereabouts were so quick to deny it's existence. 8-}
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10298
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Nexus Knight » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:15 am

Motto: ""I fight for the honor of those whom the Decepticons crush under their pathetic heel.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Please, please let this actually happen... I am not paying Amazon's prices for Sludge and Snarl.
Favorite quotes from The Transformers: The Movie-

"Ride in style!" Hot Rod (ever humble)

"Such heroic nonsense" Megatron

"I have better things to do tonight than die" Springer

"Till the day that all are one" Optimus Prime

"I belong to no one!" Megatron

"This is bad comedy" Galvatron (seeing Starscream's last bid for control)

"Ba wee gra na weep nini bong" Universal Greeting

"Till all are one" Rodimus Prime
Nexus Knight
Vehicon
Posts: 325
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:31 pm
Location: Guarding over Cybertron...
Alt Mode: Arsonist SnowCat and Stargazer
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Aimless Misfire » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:31 am

They need to totally change their distribution methods. The old assortment thing doesn't work anymore. Stores are sick of getting stuck with crap that has to go on clearance.

This summer we'll get wave 2, we'll never see wave 3 & wave 4 will show up at Ollies in September of 2019.
User avatar
Aimless Misfire
Micromaster
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:51 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Rodimus Knight » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:16 am

Aimless Misfire wrote:They need to totally change their distribution methods. The old assortment thing doesn't work anymore. Stores are sick of getting stuck with crap that has to go on clearance.

This summer we'll get wave 2, we'll never see wave 3 & wave 4 will show up at Ollies in September of 2019.


Not that I want to be cynical, but I have to say, this comment is probably and sadly accurate.
Rodimus Knight
Fuzor
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:53 am

Rodimus Knight wrote:
Aimless Misfire wrote:They need to totally change their distribution methods. The old assortment thing doesn't work anymore. Stores are sick of getting stuck with crap that has to go on clearance.

This summer we'll get wave 2, we'll never see wave 3 & wave 4 will show up at Ollies in September of 2019.


Not that I want to be cynical, but I have to say, this comment is probably and sadly accurate.


And it comes from a user called Missfire, aka the TR toy most never saw :(
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 21512
News Credits: 934
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:11 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Rodimus Knight wrote:
Aimless Misfire wrote:They need to totally change their distribution methods. The old assortment thing doesn't work anymore. Stores are sick of getting stuck with crap that has to go on clearance.

This summer we'll get wave 2, we'll never see wave 3 & wave 4 will show up at Ollies in September of 2019.


Not that I want to be cynical, but I have to say, this comment is probably and sadly accurate.


My suggestion: have stores put an order limit to prevent too much Wave 1 stock from being sent out only to rot on the shelves and pegs. That has plagued Movie lines time and time again.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, or a spare TR Furos, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20160
News Credits: 25
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Alpha Weltall » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:44 am

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I've had some good luck finding the wave 2 deluxes at Walgreens. In just the few I've been to in the area I picked up two Snarl, two Rippersnapper and a Sludge. I've also seen several more Snarl and Rippersnapper but I only want two of each right now. No luck so far on Darkwing and Moonracer though.

BBTS has Rippersnapper for $10 currently though so there's that for those of you who don't have one yet and want to pay less than retail for it.
Alpha Weltall
Fuzor
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:44 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:55 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
There are more and more moving parts with distribution the more I think about it. Another which is harder to fight is incompetence/apathy of store employees. I mean I went to the closest walmart to me yesterday (which is one of the worst so I try to avoid it), but they were in the middle of inventory. and wouldn't you know...a whole case of RiD Warrior class, and PotP wave 1 Voyagers came out. Now I've seen many stores lately restock wave 1 PotP Deluxe, but not Voyagers, so I'm sure this was siting around in the back room for some time. I've many times been tempted to ask a store manager if I can have access to their stockroom to work the TF section myself (hey its free labor for them), but I know there are many policies that would prevent this. I mean I don't expect employees to be experts on every toy line, but when you ask... if an employee can check the back for something and they come at you with that automatic "no we don't have any", you know that they don't care, and the consumer is denied as a result. I mean I worked at a retail store 20 or so years ago, I worked exclusively in the stock room offloading trucks and moving product around the store, never worked in the store itself. But when I was identified by a customer, I always went out of my way to get them what they asked for.
Defender of The Ark

Wanted:
Kreon Elite Optimus Prime Canadian TRU Giveaway
TF Kreon Warriors Series 3 (Unproduced)
Kreon Soccer Bumblebee
Empty Box and packaging only UW-05 Convoy Grand Prime
Empty Box and packaging only UW-EX Lynxmaster

Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Marvel Comics Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure G2 Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Shattered Glass Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Medix
Botcon 2016 Flash Sentry
o.supreme
Gestalt
Posts: 2300
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby DISCHARGE » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:08 am

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
I did find wv 2 prime masters at Wal-Mart the other day..

0612182023_Film1.jpg
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2883
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:41 pm
Firepower: 10+

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:30 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Just picked up the entire first wave of Takara's PotP courtesy of Amiami. Compared to Hb Optimus, my version is free from paint smudges (the silver stripe on his truck cab)

The rest, like Rodimus etc, has much finer/neater paint apps.

No crimped foil decals (still looks a bit cheap) on either Optimus or Rodimus.

Boxes have two to three JP translated labels over the Int'l box parts. Same with the instruction. It also got an extra JP decal and the print, compared to my Hb Optimus is a lot less blurred.

My first time to see a Beachcomber....my! The mold is a site for sore eyes! Excellent update. Same with Windcharger. So G1 cartoon! Though I also own his RTS version (equally awesome) this one is just as good!

Slash is too cute for words! Jazz also has the MAGA symbol with the black paint apps less smudgy looking. Too bad HB/Takara ditched his rim jobs as seen on his boxart (yet they can afford to give Beachcomber those gray ones and Wincharger that silver strip on his bumper).

The Primemasters(Dowlos/Skullgrin) paint apps are much neater on his skull piece. Same with Metalhawk and Phoenix/Cloudburst. Much neater in my version. Really sad that Metalhawk is blue instead of yellow or gold. :(
Attachments
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10298
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:38 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
They better not do revised waves again cause thats just going to make things worse just like titans return. What they need to do is release wave 3 on schedule then after that re-release wave 2 or even wait till after 4 if there is one (havent been following wave assortments). And they also need to stop having multiple lines out at once, having studio series & generations fight for shelf space is stupid and detrimental for both consumers & hasbro and is part of the problem here. Hasbro needs to completely rethink things
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1879

Image
User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5056
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Flashwave » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:40 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Megatron Wolf wrote:They better not do revised waves again cause thats just going to make things worse just like titans return. What they need to do is release wave 3 on schedule then after that re-release wave 2 or even wait till after 4 if there is one (havent been following wave assortments). And they also need to stop having multiple lines out at once, having studio series & generations fight for shelf space is stupid and detrimental for both consumers & hasbro and is part of the problem here. Hasbro needs to completely rethink things

W3 is already in transit, and probably state side somewhete bwtqeen Hasbro and Dist.
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
Faction Commander
Posts: 4588
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:46 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
There is not enough product for repack waves in PotP, besides wave 3 has assorted figures (Jazz, Grimlock etc...) that are 2nd releases, and all wave 4 deluxes will be rereleases except for Novastar.
Defender of The Ark

Wanted:
Kreon Elite Optimus Prime Canadian TRU Giveaway
TF Kreon Warriors Series 3 (Unproduced)
Kreon Soccer Bumblebee
Empty Box and packaging only UW-05 Convoy Grand Prime
Empty Box and packaging only UW-EX Lynxmaster

Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Marvel Comics Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure G2 Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Shattered Glass Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Medix
Botcon 2016 Flash Sentry
o.supreme
Gestalt
Posts: 2300
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby gothsaurus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:08 pm

I'm glad to hear Hasbro is responding to the requests and problems. Hopefully we will see lots of Wave 2 and 3 this summer. :APPLAUSE:
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2304
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:33 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
So, according to Hasbro, Wave 2 "sold out" quickly. To me, that says that they sold what they anticipated was the demand and it was bought up by retailers ready to sell it. I wonder how much of Wave 2 got snatched up by Toys 'R' Us right before they decided to completely go out of business? There could be a LOT of Power of the Primes product sitting in their old warehouses and distribution centers. Even though some product go pushed out to the local stores during liquidation, there wasn't that much coming in for any Transformers products, period. I'm wondering if TRU made a deal with Hasbro to sell back their stock, or if perhaps they're looking to sell what they have to other retailers to make up some more cost. If that's in the works, then maybe that's how Wave 2 will get a resurgence "this summer." We might also consider that Walgreens are sitting on a fair number of Wave 2 deluxe figures as well. Titans Return Wave 2 was a big seller for them the year before last. Walgreens puts out very few Generations deluxe figures at a time, so they could have a bunch at their distribution centers, waiting to trickle out as needed over the coming year or so.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
Gestalt
Posts: 2475
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maplewood, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Flashwave » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:36 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Wolfman Jake wrote:So, according to Hasbro, Wave 2 "sold out" quickly. To me, that says that they sold what they anticipated was the demand and it was bought up by retailers ready to sell it. I wonder how much of Wave 2 got snatched up by Toys 'R' Us right before they decided to completely go out of business? There could be a LOT of Power of the Primes product sitting in their old warehouses and distribution centers. Even though some product go pushed out to the local stores during liquidation, there wasn't that much coming in for any Transformers products, period. I'm wondering if TRU made a deal with Hasbro to sell back their stock, or if perhaps they're looking to sell what they have to other retailers to make up some more cost. If that's in the works, then maybe that's how Wave 2 will get a resurgence "this summer." We might also consider that Walgreens are sitting on a fair number of Wave 2 deluxe figures as well. Titans Return Wave 2 was a big seller for them the year before last. Walgreens puts out very few Generations deluxe figures at a time, so they could have a bunch at their distribution centers, waiting to trickle out as needed over the coming year or so.

Thats a thought, however there is an interesting post from Orson @ Captured Prey on the same Facebook post where he says his Distributor that Hasbro didnt fill the Distributors order... So from that, I think there might be more at play
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-06-14-15-39-50.png
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
Faction Commander
Posts: 4588
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Emerje » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:28 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
o.supreme wrote:There is not enough product for repack waves in PotP, besides wave 3 has assorted figures (Jazz, Grimlock etc...) that are 2nd releases, and all wave 4 deluxes will be rereleases except for Novastar.

In Titans Return they did a wave 3 Titan Masters revision bumping Clobber and Skytread out in favor of wave 1 Nightbeat and Loudmouth. I could see them easily doing an all-Dinobots or all-Terrorcons wave and screwing people out of a wave 4 Novastar in the process.

Flashwave wrote:Thats a thought, however there is an interesting post from Orson @ Captured Prey on the same Facebook post where he says his Distributor that Hasbro didnt fill the Distributors order... So from that, I think there might be more at play

See, this is what I've been saying all along. Hasbro keeps saying it's not us it's the retailers and people keep defending them saying it isn't Hasbro's fault some figures are harder to get than others. Now we have retailers publicly complaining that Hasbro isn't filling their orders with distributors, proving that it is in fact and has always been a Hasbro problem. It's amazing that Hasbro can even say stuff like that with a straight face when they can't even get this stuff into THEIR OWN STORE.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3371
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby gothsaurus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:41 pm

Yeah, I wish Hasbro would just populate these toys in HasbroToyShop so we could order there. I'm itching for Novastar... well, her AND two more limbs to complete an all girl set. It gives me a little more hope knowing the next series is Cybertronian (and so are all these femmebots.) I wouldn't be surprised to see the remainder of the gestalt limbs straddling the two series.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2304
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:45 pm

Emerje wrote:
o.supreme wrote:There is not enough product for repack waves in PotP, besides wave 3 has assorted figures (Jazz, Grimlock etc...) that are 2nd releases, and all wave 4 deluxes will be rereleases except for Novastar.

In Titans Return they did a wave 3 Titan Masters revision bumping Clobber and Skytread out in favor of wave 1 Nightbeat and Loudmouth. I could see them easily doing an all-Dinobots or all-Terrorcons wave and screwing people out of a wave 4 Novastar in the process.

Flashwave wrote:Thats a thought, however there is an interesting post from Orson @ Captured Prey on the same Facebook post where he says his Distributor that Hasbro didnt fill the Distributors order... So from that, I think there might be more at play

See, this is what I've been saying all along. Hasbro keeps saying it's not us it's the retailers and people keep defending them saying it isn't Hasbro's fault some figures are harder to get than others. Now we have retailers publicly complaining that Hasbro isn't filling their orders with distributors, proving that it is in fact and has always been a Hasbro problem. It's amazing that Hasbro can even say stuff like that with a straight face when they can't even get this stuff into THEIR OWN STORE.

Emerje


It also proves that suppliers can ask to order waves as opposed to just a SKU. Though I am still confused with taht since if Hasbro could differentiate waves, then they wouldnt need to keep changing subline names since a new wave (properly defined) would be enough to give indication to retailers that this is new product different from what they already have on the shelves.

Also, about the terrorcons and dinobots repacks, I can totally see that. Though I am not sure that its a bad idea if it means no Novastar. Of course, fans want Novastar (and I plan on getting her too) but think there are more people out there that would like a complete team fo dinobots and terrorcons over getting Novastar. This is only in a scenario of not being able to get them all of course.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 21512
News Credits: 934
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Flashwave » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:52 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:
o.supreme wrote:There is not enough product for repack waves in PotP, besides wave 3 has assorted figures (Jazz, Grimlock etc...) that are 2nd releases, and all wave 4 deluxes will be rereleases except for Novastar.

In Titans Return they did a wave 3 Titan Masters revision bumping Clobber and Skytread out in favor of wave 1 Nightbeat and Loudmouth. I could see them easily doing an all-Dinobots or all-Terrorcons wave and screwing people out of a wave 4 Novastar in the process.

Flashwave wrote:Thats a thought, however there is an interesting post from Orson @ Captured Prey on the same Facebook post where he says his Distributor that Hasbro didnt fill the Distributors order... So from that, I think there might be more at play

See, this is what I've been saying all along. Hasbro keeps saying it's not us it's the retailers and people keep defending them saying it isn't Hasbro's fault some figures are harder to get than others. Now we have retailers publicly complaining that Hasbro isn't filling their orders with distributors, proving that it is in fact and has always been a Hasbro problem. It's amazing that Hasbro can even say stuff like that with a straight face when they can't even get this stuff into THEIR OWN STORE.

Emerje


It also proves that suppliers can ask to order waves as opposed to just a SKU. Though I am still confused with taht since if Hasbro could differentiate waves, then they wouldnt need to keep changing subline names since a new wave (properly defined) would be enough to give indication to retailers that this is new product different from what they already have on the shelves.

Also, about the terrorcons and dinobots repacks, I can totally see that. Though I am not sure that its a bad idea if it means no Novastar. Of course, fans want Novastar (and I plan on getting her too) but think there are more people out there that would like a complete team fo dinobots and terrorcons over getting Novastar. This is only in a scenario of not being able to get them all of course.

I always rhought Subline xhanges were more a branding/marketing thing. Like Prime season 3 was "Beast Hunters"
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
Faction Commander
Posts: 4588
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I'd much rather have Novastar (one limb closer to completing Elita-1), than Inferno, a torso nobody asked for, but it's already out...cant really change that.
Defender of The Ark

Wanted:
Kreon Elite Optimus Prime Canadian TRU Giveaway
TF Kreon Warriors Series 3 (Unproduced)
Kreon Soccer Bumblebee
Empty Box and packaging only UW-05 Convoy Grand Prime
Empty Box and packaging only UW-EX Lynxmaster

Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Marvel Comics Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure G2 Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Shattered Glass Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Medix
Botcon 2016 Flash Sentry
o.supreme
Gestalt
Posts: 2300
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #201 - Sweet Boy
Twincast / Podcast #201:
"Sweet Boy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 10th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon