This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Confirmed to be a Prime Day Item

Postby Lucky Logician » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:57 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Prime members have been able to place orders on this item and it has been coming in and out of stock.

I will be livid if they only let Prime members buy it at all. Maybe that's why I haven't been able to add it to my cart when other's have seen it in stock? If that's the case, then that is poopy.

So are we just going to call it that they already sold out of all the available stock? Because that that is what it is looking like to me.

Maybe there is a slim chance the shut down preorders because they were getting too many?
Lucky Logician
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Confirmed to be a Prime Day Item

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:32 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Lucky Logician wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Prime members have been able to place orders on this item and it has been coming in and out of stock.

I will be livid if they only let Prime members buy it at all. Maybe that's why I haven't been able to add it to my cart when other's have seen it in stock? If that's the case, then that is poopy.

So are we just going to call it that they already sold out of all the available stock? Because that that is what it is looking like to me.

Maybe there is a slim chance the shut down preorders because they were getting too many?

Or it wasnt supposed to be available to order yet.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:47 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:*runs those prices through a convertor*
£8.62 a figure! I wish I had those prices for potp figures. Anyone know how much shipping would be from Canada?

I'm guessing more then enough to obliterate any savings :(

*curses whatever direction Canada is in again*

Shipping to UK is ridiculous. Just shipping to the US evens out the savings as a few friends who I have already shipped to know. But I dont know, with your prices, you might save money. If I take them out of their boxes and ship them altogether in one smaller box, you could end up paying £15 a figure. If that price still sounds good (for items that are now out of their box), then send me a PM and we can figure this out.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:00 pm

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
Lucky Logician wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Oh it was they listed it under the prime day early discounts section
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:09 pm

TrypticonCarne wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Lucky Logician wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

But it wasnt discounted. Which leads me to believe that it was not supposed to be made available yet.

william-james88
News Staff

Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Legends Sighted at US Retail

Postby Qwan » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:04 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Good news for collectors in the US! Seibertronian westjames/notirish. has found the Wave 3 Legends class figures hailing from Power of the Primes, Outback and Cindersaur, indicating that they will perhaps be making their way around the US shortly.

These figures were found at a Forbidden Planet store in New York City, and appear to have been priced at $11.99 each. This comes not too long after the first US retail sightings of Power of the Primes Wave 3 Deluxes and Wave 3 Voyagers (aka just Inferno) as well, meaning that Wave 3 is pretty much out and kicking in the US aside from the Prime Master size class!

Check out the proof of Outback and Cindersaur sightings below (thanks once again to westjames/notirish.), and if you see these two appearing in stores near you, be sure to report them on the Energon Pub Forums and in the Sightings Section! Happy hunting Seibertronians, and good luck!

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:11 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:21 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:Image

I'm just as confused as you are. 8-}
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby skidflap » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:09 am

Motto: ""Don't look at me; nothing on this planet makes sense. Hot dog, but it's not a pet!""
Weapon: Railgun
I manage to snag a potp Inferno. It seems wave 3 is slowly tricking out here in Los Angeles.
"The Lord created the fart and added a smell so the deaf could enjoy" - Redd Foxx.
skidflap
Minibot
Firepower: 10+

Postby blacklai » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:28 am

SDCC exclusive Throne of the Primes production pictorial review by Blacklai
http://blacklai1979.blogspot.com/2018/07/sdcc-exclusive-throne-of-primes.html

blacklai
Mini-Con
News Credits: 8

Postby Bounti76 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:46 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
All those figures and no Rodimus Unicronus?
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby blacklai » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:53 am

Yeah, I just missed this one, will get this soon.
blacklai
Mini-Con
News Credits: 8

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:40 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:*runs those prices through a convertor*
£8.62 a figure! I wish I had those prices for potp figures. Anyone know how much shipping would be from Canada?

I'm guessing more then enough to obliterate any savings :(

*curses whatever direction Canada is in again*

Shipping to UK is ridiculous. Just shipping to the US evens out the savings as a few friends who I have already shipped to know. But I dont know, with your prices, you might save money. If I take them out of their boxes and ship them altogether in one smaller box, you could end up paying £15 a figure. If that price still sounds good (for items that are now out of their box), then send me a PM and we can figure this out.

Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass for now as the money just isn't there at this point. It's nice to know that your willing :-)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:01 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
PotP ain't my thing but I saw this video pop up on my youtube subscriptions as I follow that account for their Studio Series stop motion reviews (they've so far done Megatron, Grimlock and Blackout and are very awesome to watch) and they've done Predaking and I thought you guys might like to watch the toys in 'action'. :)

I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Transformers Power of the Primes Legends Wave 3 Australian Sightings and Deluxe Wave 2 Reappears

Postby Qwan » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:48 am

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
More good news for Australian Generations collectors today, as there are reports not only of the Power of the Primes Wave 3 Legends appearing in stores around the country, but also the long-awaited proper arrival of Wave 2 Deluxes as well!

There have been several fans around the internet mentioning the appearance of Outback and Cindersaur in Australia since late June, but no photographic evidence until just recently. A Facebook user uploaded a photo to the site showcasing their purchase of the duo of new-headed-repaints, confirming once and for all that these figures are in the process of rolling out nationwide.

In related news, some among you may remember the report in mid-May of a single, lonely Deluxe Snarl being found in Australia, and the hope that came with it that perhaps it was an indication of Wave 2 Deluxes soon to come. Well, that promise has finally been made good in the last few days, with multiple collectors (including yours truly) checking Big W and Kmart stores and discovering the much-desired wave finally available for purchase.

Check out the picture proof below, and share your own findings in the Energon Pub Forums and the Sightings Section! Best of luck to the toy hunters, and don't forget to keep an eye on Seibertron.com for more Transformers news!

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:59 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Carnivius_Prime wrote:PotP ain't my thing but I saw this video pop up on my youtube subscriptions as I follow that account for their Studio Series stop motion reviews (they've so far done Megatron, Grimlock and Blackout and are very awesome to watch) and they've done Predaking and I thought you guys might like to watch the toys in 'action'. :)

Well now I want hasbro to make a tf series out of stop motion like that...subscribed and liked. I need to check out his other reviews.

Soon we'll be nearing the end of this line now that the waves are appearing more frequently everywhere. Assuming the new line doesn't start showing up till November/december at the earliest, will hasbro re-release waves to ensure that there is stock there at that point?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:02 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Nemesis Prime is in Stock at Amazon, finally. I don't know if it is still going up and down. As stated before, says will come in stock on July 12. I thought I'd mention it if anyone wanted to give the order a go...

[Edit] One weird thing to note from the listing. Over by the "Add to Cart" button:

Amazon wrote:Order it now.
Ships from and sold by
Amazon.com exclusively for
Prime members. Gift-wrap
available.

[Edit2] And just like that, it's down again. *sigh* At the very least, we can continue to play the game...
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:43 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Second part of double whammo! Just got toy accurate Megatronus Blastoff thanks to RK. Farout! Tampos are good to look at in persont and I now have a more neck stable version. Now what to do with anime Blastoff? 8-}
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:58 am

william-james88 wrote:
TrypticonCarne wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Lucky Logician wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

But it wasnt discounted. Which leads me to believe that it was not supposed to be made available yet.

Actually, I was only charged $49.99 for mine, so maybe it was discounted slightly? Not sure. But, most items like this tend to have a few trickle out a bit at a time before a wider release, which will likely be on Prime day.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Firepower: 10

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:28 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8

Postby no-one » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:30 pm

Cobotron wrote:Evolution Nemisis Prime is open again on Amazon!

[url=Clicky McClickerson]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076QWG87D/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/url] ;)^
I think you meant

Clicky McClickface
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:31 pm

carytheone wrote:

[url=Clicky McClickerson]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076QWG87D/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/url] ;)^
I think you meant

Clicky McClickface

I did, thank you very much! :lol:

Fixed McFixederson.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:33 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Woohoo! I got an order in!
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:34 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Woohoo! I got an order in!
:KREMZEEK: ;)^

I got in yesterday, but I keep checking so I can tell all you guys.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby Emerje » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:36 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076QWG87D/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ;)^

Thumbs up indeed! ;)^ ;)^ ;)^ I've been checking on and off for the last few days and kept missing him, but I finally have one ordered!

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON