This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I really wish I could get this guy without the bonus stuff at retail but I doubt that will ever happen. I'd get him, I even have the money right now, but the other exclusives (Blast Off, Punch/Counter-Punch, and Repugnus are higher priority and I am not taking a risk on missing one of them.)
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Price and Order Date Revealed for Transformers Power of the Primes Throne of the Primes

Postby starrhero » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:16 pm

william-james88 wrote:Believe it or not, this Hasbro Toy Shop and SDCC exclusive is truly called Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Throne of the Primes, definitely a mouthful. This black repaint of Power of the Primes Optimal Optimus has a full listing on HTS including the price and the time he will be available for order.

Here are all the details on the listing:

Price: $69.99

Item will be available for purchase on 8/13. Limit of 2 per household
Item is excluded from any promotions.

It's not everyday that a robot who turns into a gorilla and rides a hoverboard becomes the leader of the Autobots. But that's exactly what happened when Optimus Primal won the first-ever Fan Vote Prime poll. When Optimus Primal becomes a Prime, he evolves to Optimal Optimus. Celebrate the fans' choice and the epic conclusion of the Prime Wars Trilogy with this figure that uses converting Evolution Armor to evolve from a 5.5-inch scale Optimus Primal figure to a 9-inch scale Optimal Optimus figure.

This convention edition offering is packed with special features:

4 Convention exclusive Prime Master figures: Nexus Prime, Amalgamous Prime, Prima Prime, and the legendary 13th Prime.

A Scepter of Sparks accessory: holds 4 Prime Master figures.

Halo of Primus display: holds 12 Prime Master figures. Use it to create an epic display of Prime Master power. Additional figures sold separately/subject to availability.

• Includes Leader Class Optimal Optimus figure, 4 Prime Master figures, Scepter of Sparks accessory, and instructions. Special Edition packaging that fans can only get in this version.

• Transformers: Generations Convention Exclusive Figure
• Leader Class Optimal Optimus figure features premium deco and comes in special edition throne packaging
• Comes with 4 Convention exclusive Prime Master figures, a hoverboard accessory, and a Scepter of Sparks accessory
• The 4 Prime Master figures can fit inside the Scepter of Sparks accessory
• Store Prime Master figures in the Halo of the Primus above the throne -- there's room for 12 Prime Master figures in all

• Figure scale: 9 inches

You know what, screw it. I was gonna buy Nemesis Prime on Monday, but I have $62, $8 isn't going to be hard to get my hands on. I actually have a chance. Thank you Primus! :ic$:
starrhero
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Watch starrhero on YouTube

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:15 am

Flashwave wrote:Nemesis is avaialble for Order on Amazom again as "Temporarily Out of Stock"

So get on it if you want it

I ordered mine on the 5th and he's supposed to get here Monday, which would be amazing since I have that day off. It also says he's preparing for shipment so I'd bet he'll ship out tomorrow and be here Friday at the latest - Amazon already charged me, so Nemesis should be moving soon.

I might go for Primal, he looks pretty good. I'll be honest though, I'm disappointed Bumblebee is a numbered Studio Series figure. I don't need the repaint or those cassettes though. If someone does want to split a set I'm game though, it would bug me if I had one number missing as far as completion of Studio Series.
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
News Credits: 8
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Emerje » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:55 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Zeedust wrote:Yikes, it's gonna be on HTS that quickly? That's not typical.

It was 8/14 last year, also a Monday. I don't think it's ever been later than that, I remember when it used to be the week after.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby nycPrime » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:43 am

I got in on Nemesis Prime. Probably didn't need to as I already have MP version. Got to eliminate these "unnecessary" purchases.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Zeedust » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:52 am

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Emerje wrote:
Zeedust wrote:Yikes, it's gonna be on HTS that quickly? That's not typical.

It was 8/14 last year, also a Monday. I don't think it's ever been later than that, I remember when it used to be the week after.

Emerje

...I misread it as 7/14. #-o Sorry.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby Rogue-Primal » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:50 am

Motto: "I hate Decepticons but Autobot traitors are the worst."
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
didnt know where else to put this but does anyone know if PotP Jazz is supposed to have loose shoulder hinges (near his tires) im wondering about it since it seems odd mine wont be able to mske basic poses like "T" pose. :BANG_HEAD:
Rogue-Primal
Combiner
Alt Mode: White Lamborghini Murcielago with black stripes
Strength: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 6

Postby Skritz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:07 am

Is the Hasbro toy shop only available to US residents or you can order if you are in Canada?

Edit: AAAAAAND it seems like it's US only. Guess I'm not getting that special Optimus Primal. :-(
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby RiddlerJ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:37 am

Ultra Markus wrote:
Relic0037 wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Nemesis is avaialble for Order on Amazom again as "Temporarily Out of Stock"

Unfortunately, it's still for Prime Members only. Hopefully, they will ease up on that restriction at some point, because joining Prime suddenly makes the price shoot way up.
ordered it!
Thanks for the heads up ;)^

Will Punch and Repungus be Prime Members only too?
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:44 am

RiddlerJ wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:
Relic0037 wrote:

Unfortunately, it's still for Prime Members only. Hopefully, they will ease up on that restriction at some point, because joining Prime suddenly makes the price shoot way up.
ordered it!

I suspect they will probably not be a prime member exclusive. Nemesis Prime was shown as a prime day item, and part of Amazon's drive to get more prime subscribers. I believe his exclusivity is more centered around their whole prime day marketing event, whereas Repugnus/Punch-Counterpunch and Blast Off appear to be regular Amazon exclusives not attached to prime day and should be open to all.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Jeffrohurt » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:32 am

Skritz wrote:Is the Hasbro toy shop only available to US residents or you can order if you are in Canada?

Edit: AAAAAAND it seems like it's US only. Guess I'm not getting that special Optimus Primal. :-(

That is a shame. Was looking forward to picking this up. Maybe other shops will be getting this for order after? Hopefully...
Jeffrohurt
Mini-Con

Postby Ultra Markus » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:20 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:
Relic0037 wrote:

ordered it!

I suspect they will probably not be a prime member exclusive. Nemesis Prime was shown as a prime day item, and part of Amazon's drive to get more prime subscribers. I believe his exclusivity is more centered around their whole prime day marketing event, whereas Repugnus/Punch-Counterpunch and Blast Off appear to be regular Amazon exclusives not attached to prime day and should be open to all.

I already got blast off from robotkingdom
So I suspect those 2 might be available for pre-order soon
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10

Postby NTESHFT » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:55 am

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I just got a ship notification for Nemesis Prime. It will b here Friday.... did anyone else get a notification?
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Strength: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:14 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Really strange but wonderful how the Zon is getting these Nemesi out early. And I don't think Zon will make this exclusive only to Prime members. They are in the business of selling things to everyone.

Mine arrived this past Tuesday. I'm loving it. It's my first time with the mold.

More pics

I don't even care how lumpy the truck cab is. He is just a fun toy with a neat gimmick. The head sculpts are great. Especially Nemesis Pax's. The extra accessories are great, and Giza is AWESOME!
Mine has super loosey ankles and hips in Evolved mode, but I can still wrangle him into some sweet poses. Hope that looseness is just my copy.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Firepower: 5

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:15 am

NTESHFT wrote:I just got a ship notification for Nemesis Prime. It will b here Friday.... did anyone else get a notification?

Yep, last week, mine arrived Monday. He is GLORIOUS! :KREMZEEK:
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby NTESHFT » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:20 am

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
NTESHFT wrote:I just got a ship notification for Nemesis Prime. It will b here Friday.... did anyone else get a notification?

Awesome! Can't wait to get mine. Waiting for the chance to get Punch and Repugnus....
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:03 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
NTESHFT wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

Awesome! Can't wait to get mine. Waiting for the chance to get Punch and Repugnus....

Mine should arrive today! :DANCE:
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby Hero Alpha » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:12 pm

Motto: "You'll never walk alone"
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
Just curious if anyone here is going to SDCC and only wants the Prime/Titan masters from Throne? All I want is Optimal Optimus.
:RUBSIGN: :WRECKERS: Image
Hero Alpha
Targetmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from Hero Alpha on eBay
Alt Mode: Motorcycle and Utahraptor
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby Deadput » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:16 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Moonshot wrote:Just curious if anyone here is going to SDCC and only wants the Prime/Titan masters from Throne? All I want is Optimal Optimus.

While I would love to have the entire set in it's entirety, I'll admit the biggest draw to me is the Prime masters and that staff. (Mostly the staff because that thing gives me major Infinity Gauntlet vibes so it's an automatic need in my collection)

Edit: Never mind I'm not going to SDCC I was hoping to buy off the net.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3
Skill: 5

Postby starrhero » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:50 pm

You know what's depressing? I have a friend on a vacation in San Antonio & I asked them to look around for anything related to PotPie, & what did they find?

...Absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. They JUST TODAY found some figures, all from wave one.

I can't believe how hard it is to find ANYTHING. Heck, at this point, I'd be happy with multiple sightings of wave one. At least we'd know that there are some places that could have future waves there.
starrhero
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Watch starrhero on YouTube

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:27 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Ah, I cannot wait for that Primal!! I will probably not sleep that night, and keep watching all media sources to make sure I get him Monday, including leaving my phone on with alert vibrations while at work.

I too hope the Prime membership thing is relaxed, I want the dark Primes trio!!

Also, I see that the Primal listing has a limit of 2. I live in the US pretty much within next day shipping of HTS. If anyone who is outside the US wants me to grab a 2nd and ship to you, I can do that.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

Postby Relic0037 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:29 pm

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Ultra Markus wrote:
Relic0037 wrote:

ordered it!

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet, but BBTS has the Takara version of POTP Nemesis Prime up for preorder at a price of $69.99 with a release date of December. The difference in price is steep, but it is another option if anyone misses out.
Relic0037
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby Ultra Markus » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:49 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Relic0037 wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:
Relic0037 wrote:

ordered it!

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet, but BBTS has the Takara version of POTP Nemesis Prime up for preorder at a price of $69.99 with a release date of December. The difference in price is steep, but it is another option if anyone misses out.
another option would be to sign up for prime and before the free month is up cancel it
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10

Postby NTESHFT » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:18 am

Relic0037 wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:
Relic0037 wrote:

ordered it!

Is there any difference between the exclusive and the takara BBTS preorder?
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:26 am

NTESHFT wrote:Is there any difference between the exclusive and the takara BBTS preorder?

The price, but that should be about it.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #252 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 ptg OCT230972 (CA)Vess"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #253 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 ptg DEC230717 (CA) Leonardi"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GIANT SIZE X-MEN #1 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg JUN230959 (CA) Kane"
GIANT SIZE X-MEN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #404 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC209 404A (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #404 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS #1 Facsimile Cvr B Foil DC Comics 2024 0324DC132 1B"
NEW!
CRISIS ON INFINITE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #2 1:25 Facsimile Marvel Comics NOV230744 MSH"
NEW!
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAVE AND THE BOLD #54 Facsimile Cvr B DC Comics 2024 ptg 54B (CA) Blank Sketch"
NEW!
BRAVE AND THE BOLD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNCANNY X-MEN #141 Facsimile 2023 ptg Marvel Comics SEP230775 (A/CA) Byrne"
UNCANNY X-MEN #141 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 facsimile Marvel Comics 2022 ptg OCT220944 (W)Lee (CA)Buscema"
SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VAMPIRELLA MAGAZINE #1 Facsimile Dynamite Comics 2023 AUG230189 (CA) DiMasi"
VAMPIRELLA MAGAZIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #407 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC216 (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #407 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #1 Facsimile Edition Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC202 1B (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #1 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #1 Facsimile var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2024 MSH"
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #357 Facsimile Edition Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0123DC123 357A"
BATMAN #357 Facsim ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON