This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:30 pm

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Bounti76 wrote:
nycPrime wrote:That's not entirely accurate. My blastoff is arriving today (along with Nemesis).

Great! Be sure to send us a tip like that next time you have one. >:oP

I would of sent mine but i wanted to be sure it was coming today, I'm stilled annoyed after nemesis prime being cancelled at the last second
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby ebonyleopard » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Motto: ""Never underestimate the stupid.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
My Nemesis Prime just arrived today.
ebonyleopard
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:15 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Amazon Update:

Blast Off is now apparently set to arrive on Sunday, July 29. I wonder how they're going to pull that off? :lol:
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:17 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
SO I got the amazon update on Blast Off late last night stating he'd arrive the 31st or 1st, but I just got another update saying he has shipped, and will arrive Sunday the 29th. Awesome, but I don't know who is going to be around at USPS to deliver him on Sunday. Pretty sure they don't do that. Anybody ever get USPS deliveries on Sundays?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 5

Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Repugnus In-Hand Images

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:50 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to a heads up from Seibertronian Cyberpath and via @6niniru on Twitter, we have new in-hand images of the upcoming Titans Return Repugnus! Repugnus is once more an extensive retool of the original Twinferno Monsterbot mold, features an all new torso, arms, and bug head. He also gets yet another new Titan Master mold, featuring another Battle Beast (in staying with the Monsterbot Theme) and a new face.

Also shown is the original Titans Return Titan Master Repugnus, which can take the place of the slightly more dull with smaller eyes head that the new deluxe comes with. He also includes 2 brand new green energy blades which, in true Titans Return style, can combine to form a double energy blade of murder justice with a seat for a Titan/Prime Master.

We also include a comparison sheet between the deluxe Repugnus and past cartoon and toy incarnations, courtesy of Cyberpath.

Check out the images below, and you can head on over to Amazon.com to pre-order him now!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:54 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I don't like how, apparently, his monster mode shoulders are stuck in place with no means to let the arms properly spread out to the left or right, with the upper arms only allowed to point forward, up, or down.

And before anyone brings up how the lower arms might be able to swing out at just above the elbows, those aren't shoulders, and that would look awful.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:19 pm

Blast off came with no issues, luckily
DSCN2587.JPG
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:30 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
TrypticonCarne wrote:Blast off came with no issues, luckily
DSCN2587.JPG

That Megatronus looks so sweet
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:43 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
TrypticonCarne wrote:Blast off came with no issues, luckily
DSCN2587.JPG

That Megatronus looks so sweet

Best part is I can change his payload style with how the hfg is designed
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr

Postby Adimus Prime » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:46 pm

The photographer tried hard to angle Titans Return delux Repugnus's alt mode to conceal the obtrusive abdominal kibble. I really like this figure with that glaring exception.
Unicron was born down the street from me. No joke.
Adimus Prime
Minibot

Re: Repugnus -- in-hand pix

Postby Adimus Prime » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:58 pm

RiddlerJ wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:

That block between the legs is stupid. If they were going to leave it there, leave the tail ends too and just give his beast mode a tail like the other two Monsters have.

Repugnus is some kind of arthropod creature (insect, crustation, etc.), so that block is his abdomen. His "bug booty" if you will. It's anatomically accurate to his beast mode. ;)

I can sort of see that. Still, they should've remolded it so it looks a little more deliberate. As it is, it just looks like they didn't know what to do with the boots.

Keeping the tail bits would've given it a little more legitimacy. Even better if they could've retooled the tail parts to form some kind of bug stinger.

Exactly.

Simply having the outer parts of the upper lower robot legs hinge so the two sides could snap together in monster form to make a tail or stinger would have made all the difference. Or at the very least use a weapon/s to form a tail or stinger in monster mode.
Unicron was born down the street from me. No joke.
Adimus Prime
Minibot

Postby Emeraldbwing » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:53 pm

Just got my Blast Off and I noticed a flaw, to correctly transform him into arm mode you have to switch the shoulders do to a protrusion on the shoulders back. Both Unite Warriors version of this mode have the protrusion on the shoulders front.
Emeraldbwing
Mini-Con

Postby ebonyleopard » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:43 pm

Motto: ""Never underestimate the stupid.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
This thing is beautiful. I love the upgraded weapons.
Attachments
Nemesis.jpg
ebonyleopard
Minibot
News Credits: 4

Postby WreckerJack » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:56 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Those swords are cool as heck but the lack of detail on his face is kinda sad. If they can paint Furos's face on his titan master in robot mode they can paint some eyes on this fella... c'mon now hasbro. Don't make me get a toothpick and some paint to do it myself. (Maybe that's how they get you to buy the titan master head separate to swap in?)
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Courage: 7

Postby Qwan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:11 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
My Blast-Off should be shipping between the 1st and 2nd of August, hooray! (Not that it really matters to me when it arrives, I won't be getting it until November anyway - damn you Amazon Australia!)

Nemesis Primal wrote:
Moonshot wrote:Also just posting "news" wont give u credit. You have to submit it to someone by clicking Submit News at the top of the page.

Fair point, I did not do that. I'm not really concerned about who gets the credit though, I'm glad the information is out there regardless of who it's attributed to. I just felt in the moment reading that news that my posts were being ignored, and wanted to let people know my opinions on Blast Off if they wanted to hear them.

If I may be so bold, as a simple lackey: I think the reason yours got passed over was in fact because you grabbed him so early. You got the "first run" so to speak, and since most people had to wait for a restock this story was about that second set of Blast Offs shipping out, if that makes sense :D

Also, you can potentially get news noticed just by posting on the boards! It just depends on whether we see it or not, which can be a bit of a gamble, so your best bet is to directly send in anything that might be newsworthy. That aside, enjoy your Blast Off; I can't wait to get mine, for much the same reasons as you!

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:45 pm

WreckerJack wrote:Those swords are cool as heck but the lack of detail on his face is kinda sad. If they can paint Furos's face on his titan master in robot mode they can paint some eyes on this fella... c'mon now hasbro. Don't make me get a toothpick and some paint to do it myself. (Maybe that's how they get you to buy the titan master head separate to swap in?)
Believe it or not, the face is supposed to look that bland because it's trying to evoke the similarly bland face of the original toy.

The more detailed head we got in Titans Return and Legends is based more directly on the head design that Repugnus had in the 1980s G1 fiction (the Marvel Comics, the Headmasters cartoon from Japan, the toy commercial animation, etc.).

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:25 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:Amazon Update:

Blast Off is now apparently set to arrive on Sunday, July 29. I wonder how they're going to pull that off? :lol:

USPS delivers packages only on Sundays. We get stuff all the time on Sundays, which also means we probably order from Amazon too much.

Or, magic, it could be magic.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Firepower: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:02 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Can't really tell who Dastard is based on... other than the Daburu mold with a new head. We need a closeup!
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

Postby Ultra Markus » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:23 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:Those swords are cool as heck but the lack of detail on his face is kinda sad. If they can paint Furos's face on his titan master in robot mode they can paint some eyes on this fella... c'mon now hasbro. Don't make me get a toothpick and some paint to do it myself. (Maybe that's how they get you to buy the titan master head separate to swap in?)
Believe it or not, the face is supposed to look that bland because it's trying to evoke the similarly bland face of the original toy.

The more detailed head we got in Titans Return and Legends is based more directly on the head design that Repugnus had in the 1980s G1 fiction (the Marvel Comics, the Headmasters cartoon from Japan, the toy commercial animation, etc.).

well good those who have the titan master version can display him as toy accurate or cartoon accurate :-?
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10

Postby Bounti76 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:07 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Moonshot wrote:Also just posting "news" wont give u credit. You have to submit it to someone by clicking Submit News at the top of the page.

Fair point, I did not do that. I'm not really concerned about who gets the credit though, I'm glad the information is out there regardless of who it's attributed to. I just felt in the moment reading that news that my posts were being ignored, and wanted to let people know my opinions on Blast Off if they wanted to hear them.

Legitimate question: how much Wave 3 has anyone actually seen in stores so far? All I've seen are PMs, Deluxes, and Infernos, and the Deluxes I actually wanted sold out before I saw them and were replaced with Wave 2 repacks. It feels like this Wave isn't really out yet due to all this distribution nonsense, or at least it does to me.

Distribution nonsense is right. I've seen Deluxes, Legends, Prime Masters, Voyagers (Inferno is the only new figure in the wave, he's packed with Grimlock), and I *think* the Leaders have shown up as well- Optimal Optimus is packed with Rodimus Prime, and I've seen a few of RP around for the first time in months, since his initial appearance.

Thing is, I've NEVER seen all the Wave 3 figures at the same time, though I have seen them all, essentially. But that's par for the course with Hasbro the last several years.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Emerje » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:23 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Finally got a shipping notice from Amazon for Blast Off, comes Saturday.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:37 am

I've been obsessively checking my Amazon order for Blast Off updates (coming Tuesday). Forgive me if this has already been brought up, but Hasbro gave us a 2 for 1 on their stock photography.

In the photo of the package, did anyone notice they used a box that has been through a little bit of crushing, not bad, but definitely not what you would want for your official photos.

But that is nothing. The real winner is Blast Off's go-go-gadget legs. :BANG_HEAD:

Blast Off.jpg
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:12 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Can't really tell who Dastard is based on... other than the Daburu mold with a new head. We need a closeup!
The hedgehog Beastformer named... Hedgehog.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:28 am

Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Can't really tell who Dastard is based on... other than the Daburu mold with a new head. We need a closeup!

I was hoping for golder
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:30 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:

aka Prickly Porcupine?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPIDER-MAN #5 (of 5) var Marvels X Marvel Comics 2020 NOV190911 (CA) Rodriguez"
SPIDER-MAN #5 (of ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #63 var Heroes Reborn Marvel Comic 2021 FEB210577 (CA)Pacheco"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman Santa Claus SILENT KNIGHT #4 Cvr C 1:25 DC Comics 1023DC047 4C Hairsine"
Batman Santa Claus ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPIDER-MAN SPIDER'S SHADOW #1 var Marvel Comics 2021 FEB210552 (CA) Lim"
SPIDER-MAN SPIDER' ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1056 Cvr A Superman DC Comics 2023 0423DC048 1056A (CA) Beach"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #145 Cvr C DC Comics 2024 0124DC003 145C (CA) Putri (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #145 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #1 Marvel Comics 2023 JUN230883 (CA) Silva (W) Phillips"
SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #14 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230840 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #14 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN THE SPIRIT #1 DC Comics 2007 (A/CA) Cooke (W) Loeb 230915A"
BATMAN THE SPIRIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN #29 var Marvel Comics 2021 JUN210673 (CA) Netease"
MILES MORALES SPID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #21 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230807 (CA) Weaver 230307"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HULK #7 var Marvel Comics 2022 MAR220888 (CA) Zullo (A) Coccolo (W) Cates"
HULK #7 var Marvel ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var foil Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230655 (CA)Hughes 240415A"
NEW!
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #62 Marvel Comics 2021 JAN210651 (A/CA) Gleason (W) Spencer"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON