This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:13 pm

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
but mine is a KO just to be a stand in till an official leader class shockwave is released, so an official one might be able to hold it
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:59 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:They could also have done redecoes homaging Energon Optimus' drones since CW Optimus has some major detail homages to him in torso mode... but they didn't do that either.

...they did do that though, that's exactly what they did. Those "random Autobot repaints" exactly match the colors of his Prime Force drones.
Ironhide=Fire-1=Red
Prowl=Copter-2=White
Sunstreaker=Digger-3=Yellow
Mirage=Submarine-4=Blue

Also I don't care that P/CP aren't a combiner, it would have been cool if they were but it's not a deal-breaker that they aren't.

At this point I'm curious, what other figures do you all think we would have gotten if POTP had gone on for 6 waves instead of four? Evidence seems to point at more fembots and a Ricochet/Stepper version of Jazz, but that wouldn't have been enough to finish the line, right? Who else do you all think could have been coming? I personally want to say Seacons, but I feel like they're saving them of a boxset or something at this point. I definitely think we would have gotten a proper Duocon Flywheels though.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:50 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:I really hope this Punch Counterpunch discussion is just because we are bored about not having anymore POTP stuff to talk about while we wait for the last remnants to be available, and not legitimate complaints. Because if people are really complaining that this Punch Counterpunch, I hope Hasbro does not look at this thread, because what Hasbro has done here is great. There is really nothing to complain about. We finally got a real good update to Punch Counterpunch with his original gimmick, unhindered by a combiner port. Who wouldnt be happy? And I am glad its coming out now and not in Seige where the alt mode will have to be cybertronian and be overly detailed. No thanks.

And plus, so as not to confuse the retail market, its released as an exclusive. But not just at some retailer only found in the US, no its online with the retailer with the biggest global reach.
Of course, not all can get it, but its more accessible than any exclusive I have witnessed the past years and he has a long preorder window.

This is an excellent release, and if Hasbro is reading this, you did great here, thanks!

Except they only have it one gun
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Sowndwave76 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:15 am

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Hi all...
After what feels like a pretty long hiatus, I wanted to stop by and drop my two cents about the Terrorcons (yeah, I know this post is really really REALLY late).

First, I seem to remember members here saying that this set wouldn't be released for a long, long time... I'm not bringing this up negatively or to point a finger, but just to say how surprised and excited I was when the news broke, photos were released, and after having a little patience, I found 3 of the 5 in a local store!
Next, is anyone else really happy with these figures?!? Between the bot modes, the at least somewhat unique transformations (for combiner figs), and really just the overall look (I also really like the alt modes), this is shaping up to be one incredible set.
I'm finally getting Hun-Gurrr (through an email from Amazon he was listed again at $24.99) this Thurs or Fri in the mail... And I have a couple different add-on kits on preorder... I know it's almost pointless to have two of these, but since there isn't a UW set for this team, I'm okay with dropping a little extra.

Anyway, I could see this set being one of my favorites, possibly my favorite overall.
And I see the upgrade kit from Dream Wave really making this an extremely nice looking combined bot!

So here's another dose of props to Hasbro. Well done!!!

If you're not a fan of the Terrorcons, didn't like the figs, or whatever, maybe you'd like to sound-off on this topic--

As of right now I'm going to hold off on getting any of the PotP dinobots... Although Snarl is my favorite of that group of characters, so he's a bit tempting.
Anyway, once Hun-gurrr arrives later this week, I really think I could be done collecting for quite a long time...
BUT...
I'm on the fence about PotP Predaking... Based on photos alone, I'm not super impressed.
If you have him and would care to let me know your thoughts, a summary-type of review, etc., I would greatly appreciate it!

I feel like I've always received great advice from people here in the past...
Thanks in advance!!
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby Patrickab7 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:27 am

Saw POTP Wreck-Gar listed on the Walgreens website...any sightings in the States yet? Thanks!
Patrickab7
Micromaster
Watch Patrickab7 on YouTube

Postby Nemesis Primal » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:29 am

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Sowndwave76 wrote:Hi all...

Hello.

Sowndwave76 wrote:After what feels like a pretty long hiatus, I wanted to stop by and drop my two cents about the Terrorcons.....is anyone else really happy with these figures?!? Between the bot modes, the at least somewhat unique transformations (for combiner figs), and really just the overall look (I also really like the alt modes), this is shaping up to be one incredible set.
I'm finally getting Hun-Gurrr (through an email from Amazon he was listed again at $24.99) this Thurs or Fri in the mail...

Congrats on nabbing your Hun-Gurrr, I think you'll like him quite a bit. I agree that Terrorcons are amazing for all the reasons you say, even though I only have three of them and don't want Sinnertwin for personal reasons. Rippersnapper, Hun-Gurrr, and Cutthroat at least look great together, I'm super happy with them, and I personally can't wait until I find a Blot so I can combine these bad boys.

Sowndwave76 wrote:I'm on the fence about PotP Predaking... Based on photos alone, I'm not super impressed.
If you have him and would care to let me know your thoughts, a summary-type of review, etc., I would greatly appreciate it!

There's a separate Predaking thread, you'll find this kind of stuff over there mate.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:23 am

Patrickab7 wrote:Saw POTP Wreck-Gar listed on the Walgreens website...any sightings in the States yet? Thanks!

Not yet. He first showed up on their website last week. If he follows how the clones and Brainstorm went, then he should start showing up out west first in about another week. Then start showing up further and further east from there.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8

New Stock Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Throne of the Primes

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:24 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Following the recent news of Takara Tomy release of the Throne of the Primes, we've more now got more pictures to share, courtesy of Amazon Japan!

Of course, with the brand unification, this release is exactly the same as the SDCC Exclusive released last month (click here for our galleries of the SDCC version!) The original source is Amazon Japan, but the images below were mirrored from Facebook group TFND.

Two of the pictures, included in the listing, show off all the assembled Prime Master symbols. Primal himself comes with all the accessories as the SDCC version including his mace which can hold up to four Prime Masters or Titan Masters, due to cross-play compatability.

Let us know in the comments below if you plan on adding him to your collection!

Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:29 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
william-james88 wrote:This is an excellent release, and if Hasbro is reading this, you did great here, thanks!

I'll let you go back and read my comments if you wish, in summation, yes the P/CP toy is great, just change the packaging/advertisements to WFC "Siege Preview", and it's all good.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Patrickab7 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:32 am

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Patrickab7 wrote:Saw POTP Wreck-Gar listed on the Walgreens website...any sightings in the States yet? Thanks!

Not yet. He first showed up on their website last week. If he follows how the clones and Brainstorm went, then he should start showing up out west first in about another week. Then start showing up further and further east from there.

Thanks. The WG website points to stores having some in stock but I haven't seen any personally yet. I did score the Cloudraker/Wingspan two-pack a few days ago so hopefully Wreck-Gar won't be far behind.
Patrickab7
Micromaster
Watch Patrickab7 on YouTube

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:39 am

Patrickab7 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

Thanks. The WG website points to stores having some in stock but I haven't seen any personally yet. I did score the Cloudraker/Wingspan two-pack a few days ago so hopefully Wreck-Gar won't be far behind.

The same thing happened with the Clone 2-pack last year though. WG inventory system is not very accurate. All the stores in my area say they have 2-5 *in stock* but none of them actually have it.

I cant remember what the time frame was between the in stock confirmation, and them actually showing up in stores, but hopefully it's not too long. The Clones first showed up in stores in early November, but I'm guessing Wreck-Gar *should* start showing up in the next couple weeks, hopefully
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:45 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Patrickab7 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

Ignore their inventory system, it just means the store near you has some deluxe class TFs, 100% guaranteed not to be the one you are looking for.

And o.supreme, C/CP cant be seige preview, he looks nothing like the style and sculpting that line is all about. Lets just be happy its coming out, there is really no issue here.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Flashwave » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:46 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
o.supreme wrote:
william-james88 wrote:This is an excellent release, and if Hasbro is reading this, you did great here, thanks!

I'll let you go back and read my comments if you wish, in summation, yes the P/CP toy is great, just change the packaging/advertisements to WFC "Siege Preview", and it's all good.

I have to agree. I think they wanted to keep the trilogy guys ib the same price bracket, but I feel like if you are gonna have 3 in a trilogy and an Oddball, Nemesis Prime woulda made more sense to be the PotPrimes representative. He does the wholevolution gimmick and everything. But whatever, I dont care how the figures come as long as we keep getting them.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Endurance: 6
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:05 pm

ok, so TAV Override doesn't exactly match up as well as I'd hoped for with Inferno, but he'll still be my choice of Legends for that eventual combiner (the one pictured isn't permanent). Besides, having wreck-gar's orange as a leg is going to make him way more off-putting, so color coordinating pretty much went out the door on this guy a long time ago.
Attachments
q.jpg

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:07 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
o.supreme wrote:

How exactly would that be a better fit for Punch/Counterpunch, though? Siege is a line about Cybertronian alt modes, stressing increased greebling detailing in sculpt, war-worn paint apps, improved articulation, and a decided LACK of "gimmicks." Punch/Counterpunch has a very earth-based alt mode, doesn't have an emphasis on techno detailing, no "battle damage" deco, and definitely has a gimmick in the form of having two different robot modes in addition to an alt mode.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:24 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:How exactly would that be a better fit for Punch/Counterpunch, though? Siege is a line about Cybertronian alt modes, stressing increased greebling detailing in sculpt, war-worn paint apps, improved articulation, and a decided LACK of "gimmicks." Punch/Counterpunch has a very earth-based alt mode, doesn't have an emphasis on techno detailing, no "battle damage" deco, and definitely has a gimmick in the form of having two different robot modes in addition to an alt mode.

I think the whole "Cybertronian Mode" thing for Siege is highly debatable. I know this is what :HASBRO: is marketing it as, but again, anyone with eyes can see several of those figure have decidedly earth-based modes. Again, all I'm saying is it was poor marketing on Hasbro's part. If you don't want to call P/CP a Siege Preview, then call him a throwback to T30, or better yet, don't label him at all, simply just call him a "Generations Exclusive". The point is, Hasbro made a concerted effort to offer a "trilogy" of figures celebrating the Prime Wars Trilogy, all offered by Amazon, all one month apart (July, August September...), all with a Prime Master and similar packaging. It's just on the 3rd one, they provided a great figure, that had nothing to do with the line that it was supposed to represent. Hasbro could have made P/CP the figure for CW or TR it would have been the same faux pas.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:35 pm

What about battletrap? He's decidedly nothing like the others. Also for all we know maybe all the deluxes originally werent all going to be combiner limbs. There was going to be non-combining figures sprinkled in, with punch being one of them. Then the cut happened. The liberty was scaled back, waves were reshuffled so now they were all limbs, but out of the other designs, they choose punch to be released too as an exclusive, figuring fans would want him more.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:50 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
Look at it this way. Power of the Primes took HEAVILY from the gimmicks of the previous two lines. They went back to the Combiner Wars system for Deluxe and Voyager class figures. They slightly tweaked the Titans Return system of Titan Masters, turning them into "Prime Sparks" to power up weapons and armor instead of heads to complete Deluxe, Voyager, and Leader figures. About the only thing new was the "Evolution" idea for Leader figures in PotP. So, it doesn't really have a very solid identity of its own.

Now consider the trio of Prime Wars exclusives. Blast Off is a combiner, so that represents Combiner Wars perfectly. Repugnus is now a "Headmaster," so that represents Titans Return perfectly. So, what to do for a "definitive" Power of the Primes Deluxe figure? We already have a combiner limb, so what makes another combiner a PotP representative more than another CW representative? You could put Nemesis Prime in that place instead, but then you don't have a trio of Deluxe figures at a fixed price point whose special edition boxes can be combined to form a larger mural.

At least we can say that Punch/Counterpunch comes with a Prime Master figure, so that is something that definitely links him to Power of the Primes, as well as the two other figures in the exclusive set, as they also come with special edition Prime Masters.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:52 pm

o.supreme wrote:ok, so TAV Override doesn't exactly match up as well as I'd hoped for with Inferno, but he'll still be my choice of Legends for that eventual combiner (the one pictured isn't permanent). Besides, having wreck-gar's orange as a leg is going to make him way more off-putting, so color coordinating pretty much went out the door on this guy a long time ago.

That looks super good ! ;)^
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Flashwave » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:56 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Wolfman Jake wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

How exactly would that be a better fit for Punch/Counterpunch, though? Siege is a line about Cybertronian alt modes, stressing increased greebling detailing in sculpt, war-worn paint apps, improved articulation, and a decided LACK of "gimmicks." Punch/Counterpunch has a very earth-based alt mode, doesn't have an emphasis on techno detailing, no "battle damage" deco, and definitely has a gimmick in the form of having two different robot modes in addition to an alt mode.

You missed a distinction though, Seige is avoiding LINE WIDE Gimmicks. And even thats arguable considering the Weaponizers and all of the Micromasters combining into guns. (or car porn, in the case of one...) C/CP is no different a gimmick inclusion as Armoring up Ultra Magnus is.

You are right, in that Punch is more of an earthen mode than a Cybertronian, but not moreso than Seige Prime is.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Endurance: 6
Skill: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Crossing off gimmicks still doesn't mean he fits in with the siege figures, he doesn't match the aesthetic at all.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:08 pm

Real question, if I make a top 5 POTP toys list, should I include these exclusives or not? Along with these 3 prime wars ones, there would be Nemesis Prime and Wreck Gar. So, regardless if these are worthy of a top 5 or not, should they be even considered or not?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:33 pm

In all honesty, I would just because I'm pedantic and they carry the power of the primes label somewhere. I would be interested to see what would rank no1 on such a list though
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:51 pm

william-james88 wrote:Real question, if I make a top 5 POTP toys list, should I include these exclusives or not? Along with these 3 prime wars ones, there would be Nemesis Prime and Wreck Gar. So, regardless if these are worthy of a top 5 or not, should they be even considered or not?

I look at it this way. Hasbro is making the toys and owns the intellectual property over the toys, toy line and marketing. If they call them part of PotP, then that means they are part of PotP, regardless of anyone's personal feelings or preferences.

They put together a set of exclusives that are being released under the PotP umbrella, even if one is meant to represent CW, and another is meant to represent TR. They are all a part of PotP according to Hasbro.

They get to call the shots, and we get to vote with our wallets (and complain on forums like these when they don't meet our expectations).

Sorry, that was just a long-winded yes for your question Will.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:58 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Real question, if I make a top 5 POTP toys list, should I include these exclusives or not? Along with these 3 prime wars ones, there would be Nemesis Prime and Wreck Gar. So, regardless if these are worthy of a top 5 or not, should they be even considered or not?

I look at it this way. Hasbro is making the toys and owns the intellectual property over the toys, toy line and marketing. If they call them part of PotP, then that means they are part of PotP, regardless of anyone's personal feelings or preferences.

They put together a set of exclusives that are being released under the PotP umbrella, even if one is meant to represent CW, and another is meant to represent TR. They are all a part of PotP according to Hasbro.

They get to call the shots, and we get to vote with our wallets (and complain on forums like these when they don't meet our expectations).

Sorry, that was just a long-winded yes for your question Will.

Or, in other words, "authorial intent." ;)

Will, I would definitely count anything branded with "Power of the Primes" in your list. Also, I will be interested to see what you come up with for your top 5.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAZERBOLT Transformers Kre-o Micro-Changers Combiner Hasbro 2014 New"
LAZERBOLT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TANGRY TART Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades sour lollipop 2019"
TANGRY TART Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 2019 Hasbro New"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Complete 16 STICKER SET Transformers BotBots Series 4 Gumball + Claw Machine"
Complete 16 STICKE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLAWSOME Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades claw machine 2019"
CLAWSOME Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OL TIC TOC Transformers BotBots Series 2 Lost Bots 2019 wristwatch watch Hasbro"
OL TIC TOC Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "QUACKLES Transformers BotBots Series 3 Playroom Posse 2019 Megatron Rubber Duck"
QUACKLES Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL 149 pieces includes 2 Kreons Transformers Kre-o Building Toy Hasbro 2015"
PROWL 149 pieces i ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRIBBY Transformers BotBots Series 2 Backpack Bunch 2019 colored pencil"
SCRIBBY Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPOTS THE ROCK Transformers BotBots Series 2 Shed Heads 2019 zen massage rock"
SPOTS THE ROCK Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRISOURTOPS Transformers BotBots Series 3 Lost Bots Triceratops Orange 2019"
TRISOURTOPS Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REPTILIN SLEEPSTYLIN Transformers BotBots Series 5 Home Rangers baby crib 2020"
REPTILIN SLEEPSTYL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CAVI T Transformers BotBots Series 1.5 Bakery Bytes Hot Cocoa Sugar Cubes 2019"
CAVI T Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 5 Hasbro 2021 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON